Watched in in the Hot Tub Pt. 01

Story Info
Logan and Clara are being watched in the hot tub.
1k words
4.47
8.5k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerfectV
PerfectV
15 Followers

The car rattled down the road, the snow was falling thick and fast against the car, and it seemed Logan was hitting every pothole possible. Clara braced each time the car dipped but she was trying to be quiet and allow Logan to focus.

"It should be just around this corner baby," Logan softly told Clara whilst pushing on. Finally, they could see soft lights emitting from the cabin and both breathed a relieved sigh.

Thirty minutes later Clara was pouring a glass of wine for both of them, and Logan was pulling the cover off the hot tub. Clara (5ft7) was in a white bikini with sting tie at her back and on each hip and Logan (6ft2) was dressed in black swim shorts. The snow was still falling but as they sunk into the warm water the falling snow did not bother them. Music drifted out of the cabin and Clara leaned back allowing her head to fall back onto the edge of the hot tub. It was wonderful to have the water and jets on them after a rather stressful journey.

Clara's position meant her breasts were pushing out towards Logan; he still couldn't believe how lucky he was to have this woman in his life. Her bikini top barely covered her breasts, let alone her nipples, and being white meant he could see through the suit. Logan moved towards Clara and laid a hand either side of Clara looking down at her.

"You are fucking perfect baby," he leant down and captured her lips with his; the kiss was hard and demanding, Clara's favourite type. She knew buying such a thin, flimsy white bikini would drive him wild. Logan released her lips and began to kiss down along her neck before reaching her breasts, he pulled the bikini to the side and sucked her nipple into his mouth. Clara instinctively moaned and separated her legs, welcoming Logan closer. Her hand pushed into his hair and held him in place. The immediate shock of desire straight to her core as his mouth moved to her other nipple is unparalleled. Logan then gripped her thighs, pushed himself back in the water and lifted Clara onto his lap; she could feel his hard length pushing against her core as he grasped her head and captured her lips with his.

"So perfect baby," he whispered against her lips whilst he grasped her ass firmly in his hands. "Are you ready to fulfil my fantasy baby?"

"What if someone sees us?" Clara tentatively whispers.

"The nearest cabin in a 5-minute walk away baby and the snow is so thick I doubt anyone is moving around," Logan pushed himself against her more, angling his dick so it pressed against her most sensitive spot. Clara nodded slowly being capturing his lips again. Logan's immediate excitement at the nod was evident when he pushed Clara up and released his cock from his shorts. Clara laughed at her partners excitement making Logan smile. Logan reached and pulled on the ties keeping Clara's bikini bottoms on. As he grasped the material and pulled it from her legs he leaned forward and kissed her before pushing up into her core. Clara gasped at the intrusion before dropping herself down onto Logan's lap until his cock was fully inside her. Their foreheads touched and they both breathed heavier for a moment.

"So full," Clara whispered against his lips.

"So tight," Logan responded. Slowly Clara lifted herself off Logans lap before pushing back down. She began to move quicker, and Logan reached forward pulling her closer so he could suck her nipple into his waiting mouth. Clara moved up and down moaning as the pleasure began to drive her insane. Logan suddenly grasped her thighs and pushed her down. He pushed himself off the wall and lifted Clara, so she was facing away from him. He grasped her breasts and began to rub her clit whilst she bounced on his cock.

Clara head began to lean back as the pleasure began to overwhelm her, the feel of his cock, his hand on her clit and his other hand playing with her nipple was driving her mad.

"I am so close,"

"Good girl, are you going to cum for me? Are you going to cum all over my cock?"

"Mhmm," Clara desperately moaned just before she exploded in his arms. She stilled her movements, rocking her hips back and forth as she orgasmed over his cock. Clara yelled out into the night and Logan looked away from his wife to see a small blur of movement within the dark, although it was not clear what the movement was. Logan had always been somewhat of an exhibitionist and the thought of a stranger watching them, and watching Clara cum, was a huge turn on. In response to this potential development Logan pushed Clara's top open further. His cock hardening further at the thought of someone watching them.

Logan slowed his hand on Clara's clit, letting her recover somewhat. When she was calmer, he grasped her hips and began to direct her, riding him fast than ever. The shadow moved again and it spurred Logan on, that and the loud moaning of his partner.

"Fuck me baby! Fuck my tight pussy!" Clara began to yell into the night, Logan moved one hand to cover her mouth, he didn't need the entire mountain to hear. Clara began to speed up with Logan's one hand guiding her movements. All of a sudden Clara imploded again, her pussy gripped him so tight he had no choice but to follow. His hand dropped from her mouth and both of their cries echoed into the night.

After they calmed down Logan slowly pulled out of Clara before lifting her out of the hot tub and placing her in the shower. Both were so tired they merely rinsed off before going to bed. Clara fell asleep curled on Logan's chest.

The next morning the sunlight shone into the cabin, reflecting off the snow. Logan entered the kitchen with an aim to make coffee for them both in bed. As he walked part of the doors leading to the hot tub, he spotted a rock on top of the cover. He walked out to the balcony and spotted the rock was holding a note.

Thanks for the show... next time maybe I can join in...

PerfectV
PerfectV
15 Followers