Tim, Chrissy, and their friend Mike

Story Info
Tim watches his wife suck the perfect cock of another man.
2.3k words
4.56
27.9k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tammen1
Tammen1
43 Followers

Quick note: this is a short piece focused on the eroticism of one man watching his wife suck the dick of another. It begins in medias res with little background information. It has voyeur and cuckold elements, without shame or degradation. It gets a tiny bit gay. Further stories will lean into that.

**

Tim sat nervously in the living room when Mike finally came out in the morning. Mike was a fit young man, wearing a loose bathrobe, open at the front to show off hairy chest, muscular stomach, and thick, powerful thighs. His cock hung free, big even while soft, his balls pendulous. His waxed crotch was covered in lipstick—the thighs, the balls, the shaft and head. It was the same color lipstick Chrissy was wearing when she came in last night. Mike caught Tim's eye and winked. "Sleep well?"

Tim let out a quiet little laugh. "Not at first, but eventually."

A knowing look. "Sorry if we were too loud."

Tim shifted uncertainly. "No. Not at all. I... like that."

"Yeah? Want a real show?"

"What... what do you mean?" Tim gulped hard.

"I mean do you want to watch your slut wife choke on my cock? Her training is going well. I think she can show off a little. If you want."

Tim's mouth was dry. "Yeah." The sound came out a squeak. "Yeah. I'd like that."

"Hey Chrissy?" Mike called into his own bedroom. "Come out and say good morning to your husband!"

Tim couldn't hear the answer, but a few minutes later Chrissy stumbled out of Mike's room. She wore that tiny green negligee he liked, the one that showed her cute pink nipples so well. Chrissy was a beautiful, perfect thing, about five-foot-two, with curly blond hair, strong thighs with a wonderful little gap, a round bottom, and beautiful c-cups that could rest easy in the palm of Tim's hand. He lipstick was badly smeared, and she wore a shy, minxy look, biting her bottom lip when their gazed met.

"Did you have fun last night?" Tim asked.

She nodded shyly. "Did you?"

He nodded back shyly. Listening to all those noises; the moans and the suckling, the licks and gags, all while his eye was to the crack in the door and he could only see her ass sticking up in the air and the bob of her head. She sucked Mike's dick like that for two or three hours, happy as a clam to do it, all while Mike leaned back against the headboard and watched her with half-lidded eyes. He came three times, forcing Chrissy to take it in the mouth for each. He was a like a goddamned machine. Tim watched it all, cumming twice himself and even continuing to stay there after he was well spent, watching, heart-racing, as his beautiful wife sucked off their roommate.

"Hey Chrissy," Mike said, leaning against the kitchen counter with an instant breakfast in one hand, "why don't you come drain my balls, darling?"

Chrissy blinked at him wide-eyed, all innocent, as if still maintaining the fiction that this was anything but physical. "Right now?"

"Yes!" Tim almost shouted. He got a hold of himself, feeling the blush on his cheek.

"Yes," he said again.

Mike laughed. "Yeah, right now. Come here, darling, and kneel right here. Yeah, grab a cushion. And you, Tim. Come over here and take a front row seat. You can kneel here."

They both responded automatically, as if they were under his command. Tim was surprised at how quickly he rushed to take his place, his heart fluttering. They were really doing this. They were really doing this! He smiled sidelong at his wife. She met his eyes and shuddered. "This is so hot," she whispered.

"So fucking hot," Tim replied. He settled back on his haunches, no more than eighteen inches from the show. Chrissy turned all her attention on Mike now, looking up at him through her long lashes, wetting her lips with coy eagerness. She needed this so bad—a monster of a cock to worship and play with, a flesh and blood toy that responded to her touch and delivered shots of warm, yummy cum. She rubbed his inner thigh. He was already getting hard. Mike grew, and grew, and grew some more. Eight thick, heavy inches, as wide around as a redbull can. It was different than pornstar dicks, which always seemed so unreal to Tim. No, this was a meaty cock that rested on the largest end of "realistically enjoyable," still doable for a petite woman like Chrissy.

She leaned in, pressing her face first into his balls, letting out a loving moan, then like a cat moving up to rub her face against that thick dick. It twitched against her, the balls tightening briefly. Jesus fucking Christ. That thing was unreal.

"That's a good girl," Mike encouraged. "Show Tim just how much you love my dick."

"Do you love his dick?" Tim asked.

"Oh god. So much," Chrissy replied. Her eyes were closed, her tongue sticking ever so slightly through her pink lips. She was in heaven. "I love you so much."

"I love you too. Suck his dick, Chrissy."

She didn't have to be told twice. In a quick, graceful move, she came up to pop the head into her mouth, looking Mike in the eye as she did it. She suckled on the mushroom head, one hand holding his nuts, the sack overflowing in her tiny palm. The other hand clutched the base of his cock, fingers not even coming close to touching as they circled around the girth. She let out a happy little moan. Mike leaned back, elbows on the counter, occasionally sipping from his instant breakfast or letting out a grunt.

Tim couldn't take his eyes off it. He studied each movement in minute detail, heart racing, loving the way his wife's cheek bulged out with Mike's cock head, enjoying how her perfect little hand milked the shaft. And those lips. Plump and puckered, still stained with the remnants of pink lipstick. God, those lips! That was what entranced him the most—that place where her lips wrapped around that thick shaft, dragging up and down with practiced ease, leaving a wet sheen on Mike's cock. It might have been the hottest thing he'd seen in his life and he was right here watching it happen before him.

He was rock hard, his boxers pitched tight across his shaft, a stain of pre-cum soaking through the front. He didn't touch himself, not yet. He wanted to savor this. Make it last. He found himself settling forward, coming closer, mesmerized at it all. The other two didn't stop him. They hardly seemed to notice he was there.

Chrissy loved it. Her chest and face were flushed, eyes rolling back in her head. She might have been having more fun than even Mike, for her tiny panties were soaked through within a couple of minutes. Occasionally one hand would tweak a nipple or duck down below for a touch of her clit, but for the most part both hands and mouth wanted nothing more than to work that cock. Her movement was fluid, sensual, like there was nothing more natural in the world that a big dick pumping in and out of her lips.

"She's a real good girl, isn't she?" Mike asked.

"Such a good girl," Tim replied, entranced by his gorgeous wife's moaning and suckling.

"I can't believe how much she loves this."

"You have no idea," Tim replied. "This is her happy place."

"She does this for you?"

"All the time. She's insatiable."

"Fucking Christ. God damn it. I can feel it going down the back of her throa-a-a-t!" As he spoke, Chrissy rocked forward and bottomed out in one sword-swallowing move, her lips pressed up against the base of his shaft, chin buried in his balls. Tim leaned closer, amazed, until his lips almost brushed her. That gorgeous cock was inside her right now, less than an inch away. It was like trying to find the trick in a magic act. On an impulse he actually kissed her cheek. She shuddered powerfully, eyes watering, refusing to take that cock out of her throat for an impossibly long time.

"Did she just cum?" Mike asked in astonishment.

"Yeah," Tim answered.

"Holy shit. She came just from having my cock in her throat, without any touching! Holy... nnngg."

Chrissy withdrew slowly until the cock popped out of her mouth. She shot Tim a look that spoke a thousand words, and he felt his cheeks warm. She didn't cum just because Mike's dick was in her throat, but because Tim kissed her during it. They'd fantasized about sharing a guy dozens of times. The idea got her really worked up, and Tim was always open to the fact he found cocks arousing. Actually coming so close to one, though? That sent her well over the edge. Chrissy locked eyes with Tim and lowered herself behind Mike's cock, looking at him over that magnificent shaft while she continued to stroke him root to head, lubricated by her own saliva. It was an intensely erotic view.

"God, you can work a shaft," Mike grunted. "Work that for your reward, darling."

Chrissy kissed along the length, stroking all along, not breaking eye contact with Tim. "I love you more than anything, baby."

"I love you so much," Tim breathed. His cockhead rubbed the soaked fabric of his boxers. He rocked back and forth, feeling that rub along the frenulum. It tickled the sensitive nerve that ran from his balls to his asshole.

Chrissy closed her eyes, breaking the spell, sinking in to her own deep concentration. She absolutely worshiped that big dick, with tongue, lips, throat, and hands. It was her everything in those moments, and Tim absolutely fucking loved watching her give herself to that lust. It was so hot. So animal. He could see her arousal in her movement, and could tell she was working her way up to cum again. She backed off to the tip, bobbing and sucking, stroking the rest of the way down the shaft as if to summon the cum from his balls.

Mike's eyes were closed, his breathing shallow. They were both close. Chrissy was timing this perfectly. Mike grunted, balls leaping on their own, his shaft swelling in Chrissy's milking hands.

The first pulse shot into Chrissy's mouth, eliciting a lusftul whimper.

A second pulse. Mike shuddered. Chrissy moaned.

Tim had to fight the sudden urge to cup those trembling balls, to feel the power of what they were feeding his wife. God, this was hot. Another impulse seized him and he pressed his lips to her cheeks once more, pressing firmly until he could feel Mike's pulsing shaft through the thin membrane of Chrissy's cheek. He could smell her sweet, rose-water scent, and the musk of balls. They were almost touching him, just a few inches from his right cheek. Not much of a move and his mouth would be on Mike's shaft.

Chrissy came right then, shuddering and twitching violently, suckling with all of her might, draining every drop of cum from those big balls. Tim reached around to cup one of her breasts, tweaking a nipple as she rode her orgasm, his face still pressed up against hers. He could feel the motion of her swallowing, the vibration of her vocal chords as she let out a happy little mewling sound. They remained in that position until she and Mike both stopped twitching, and she popped Mike's cockhead out of her mouth. Thick, pearly-white cum gave off a sheen on her bottom lip. She grinned, cum-drunk, and looked down at the soaked tent in Tim's boxers.

Without saying a word, she scooped the cum off her bottom lip and put her hand down Tim's boxers, wrapping her delicate fingers around his cock. Mike's cum was a slick lubricant that she stroked up and down with a twisting motion. The eroticism of the moment was too much for Tim. He came after just a couple of strokes, jerking and shuddering, falling forward to kiss his wife deeply as he filled his boxers. So in the moment was he that he didn't even consider Mike's cum on her lips and tongue until he tasted it, and it just made him cum harder. The taste was lighter than he expected, pleasant and a little bit sweet. He finished cumming, gasping against Chrissy, and might have collapsed then and there if Mike hadn't rested a steadying hand on his shoulder.

Chrissy giggled, removing her hand from Tim's boxers. It was coated in cum, from the wrist to the fingertips, globs and smears of white. She cleaned off her fingers slowly, one at a time, making a great show of the process until each but the thumb was clean. This she smeared across Tim's cheek in a loving gesture, before pushing it into his mouth.

It wasn't the first time Tim had tasted his own cum. Usually it was on Chrissy's lips after she sucked him off. He always found that so hot and intimate, but this was an entirely different level. He sucked her thumb clean, licking an errant glob from her wrist. The texture was slick and pleasing, made even better by the pure lust with which she watched him do it.

His cock refused to soften.

"Holy shit," Mike laughed. "I didn't think anything could be hotter than filling your wife's belly with cum all night but the two of you together is fucking lit."

"My God," Tim gasped. There were no other words. He'd never experienced anything quite like this. His heart still hammered. They were all a mess, floating in their own afterglow. Mike's cock was still hard too. He stroked it a few times, squeezing out a few more drops of cum on the tip of Chrissy's nose. They all laughed together at that, and Chrissy took Tim by the hand. They helped each other up.

"We call the shower first," Chrissy said to Mike, leading Tim away. "Come on, baby. Help me clean up."

Tammen1
Tammen1
43 Followers