Hot Tub Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so fucking hot," Melissa said to me before getting off my cock and then saying, "Don't cum too quickly. I want you to fuck my ass for a while. Real slowly. That's what I want."

"I will," I said.

Melissa fucked me very slowly in the water. After a minute or so, she stopped and reached over to get my shorts, which were on the side of the hot tub. She got the bottle of lube out and squirted it a couple of times on her right two fingers, which she then put in the water and reached around to touch her butt hole.

"Oh my god, this stuff is great!" said Melissa, who was fingering her asshole while riding my cock. "Fuck me from behind and then squirt some of this on your thumb and play with my ass for a little while, OK?"

Melissa got off of me, turned around, and positioned her knees on a seat and her breasts over the edge of the hot tub. I stood up and inserted my cock from behind and then squirted some of the lube on my thumb. This was so hot, but I decided to stop fucking her temporarily because I was worried about cumming quickly. I rubbed my soaked thumb over her ass, quickly popping it in and out.

"Come on, keep fucking me," said Melissa, trying to thrust backwards. "Put that thumb in a little deeper. Slowly"

I put my thumb in deeper and could feel my cock in her pussy through her wall. Melissa moaned loudly and quickly had an orgasm.

"Fuuuuuuck," said Melissa, "You are going to destroy me." I kept thrusting and massaging and she came a few more times in just a couple of minutes. I pulled out because I thought I was going to cum and told her.

Melissa grabbed a sip of wine from her tumbler while my thumb was still in her ass. She turned around and looked at me, then kissed me, and asked me to slowly, SLOWLY, rub my cock on her ass after putting some lube on.

I pumped out several squirts of lube into the palm of my hand and rubbed it over my cock. The silkiness felt great. Then I pumped out some more and coated her ass, adding it on the outside of her butt hole and on the inside with my fingers. I then moved my cockhead and rubbed it all around the perimeter of her butt hole, slightly pushing a little of the head inside and then taking it out.

"Just like that," said Melissa, "Fuck my ass just like that. Be gentle."

"I will," I said.

I squirted more from the bottle while part of my cockhead was inside her ass and rubbed it over my cock and around her hole. All of a sudden, Melissa moved backwards to take more of me inside, and told me that she was now driving, but asked if I would finger her pussy and clit, which I started doing.

Melissa slowly moved forwards and backwards, taking short lengths of my cock into her ass. She would go forward just to the point where my cockhead would mostly be outside of her, and then she'd slowly plunge it back inside. Melissa seemed in total ecstasy as I fingered her pussy, and she quickly came.

"Don't cum yet," said Melissa. "I'm not done with you."

"I'm near the edge all the time," I said, "I'll do my best."

Melissa continued her slow movement forwards and backwards, and continued to have orgasms. I was able to control myself because her movements were so slow. She would also stop entirely when her orgasms were occurring. But the visual sight of my cock in her tight ass was incredibly exciting.

After about 5 more minutes of this, Melissa said I could fuck her ass as I wanted and cum in there. I added more lube and stroked her ass a little faster, but in less than a minute I couldn't handle it anymore and told her I was cumming. Melissa moved back quickly and wanted me in as deep as possible. We both groaned and moaned as we came at the same time.

I pulled my slick cock out and cum oozed from her ass. She quickly sat down in the hot tub, reached over, and smoked more from the pipe, and drank some more wine.

"That was fucking crazy, " said Melissa, "I need to chill out. Oh my god, this has been the hottest day ever. You've cum in my mouth, my pussy, and my ass! And I've probably had 12 or 15 orgasms. I've lost count. You're a fucking stud. I can't wait to tell Amy about it."

"Uh, what?" I said. "You're not going to tell Amy about this."

"Well, I won't tell her it was you." said Melissa. "I'll tell her I hung out here for a while and then went downtown and met some guy and fucked his brains out."

"Aren't you and Brian together?" I asked.

"Sort of," said Melissa. "I know he's cheated on me many times. He's probably banging somebody tonight in San Francisco, but maybe not. Most of the time he just wants to smoke pot and do nothing. His dick is limp most of the time because of it. I mean, he smokes a lot of pot. It's not like we'll stay together forever. I like him, but he's a temporary thing. Kind of like you tonight."

'What do you want to do now?" I asked. "I'm thinking about taking a shower or a bath and then crashing for the night."

"That sounds like a good idea," said Melissa.

I took a shower while Melissa had a bath.

After Melissa got out of the bath and dried off, she crawled into my bed completely naked and started sucking my dick again.

I tried to beg her off, and said I was exhausted, but I was instantly hard.

"Oh, come on," said Melissa. "Just one more time? Let's have a quickie and then we can sleep."

Melissa mounted me and bounced up and down for a few minutes. Wanting to end it, I threw her on her back and started fucking her hard, missionary style. She came quickly. I did, too, but was able to pull out and squirt a tiny amount of cum on her belly to avoid making a mess of the sheets.

"Wow, you are tapped out!" said Melissa, as she grabbed a tissue and wiped it off.

We soon fell asleep.

In the morning, Melissa woke me up as she was getting dressed, ready to leave and to get back to town. She thanked me for the good times and gave me a peck on the cheek. I was kind of worried she'd wake me up by sucking my dick, but she was more normal and just friendly.

Although on the way out the door, she said, "I'll call Amy later, after she gets back. Maybe the three of us can get together some time in that hot tub."

12