Hot Tub Virgin Threesome

Story Info
We took his virginity 8 times in the hot tub.
2.4k words
4.13
26.7k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Saturday evening, during my senior year in high school, my friend Grace and I were home alone, hanging out in the hot tub, drinking some wine that we took from my mom's wine cabinet.

We were both 19 at the time and ready to go off to college and adventure, particularly exploring our new sex lives. We were both talking about what we were looking forward to most in college, the parties and possibly joining a sorority.

After a while, we started talking about the guys we had slept with in high school and how we were excited to graduate and take on a new crop of college guys to play around with. Just talking about this turned me on big time.

"I hear that dorm orgies are a thing," Grace said, giggling and taking a sip of her wine.

"I don't know, but I would love to find out," I responded, picturing myself in the middle of a room full of young, naked, college aged bodies exploring every inch of each other.

"You ever skinny dip before?" Grace asked.

"Of course I have, its amazing," I responded.

"Well, I haven't. I've always wanted to though," Grace responded.

"Hey why not now? No one is home so no one will see us," I said, immediately slipping out of me skimpy little bikini.

Grace slipped out of hers too, leaving us both naked in a matter of minutes. We splashed around a little bit, admiring our naked figures in the water as the jets caressed our tanned bodies. We bobbed up and down to where our boobs came out of the water and back in, creating little waves.

We continued talking about the prospect that lie ahead of us in college and how excited we were to explore some new sexual experiences that we had always fanaticized over but never got the chance to actually do.

"Hey, what if we invite Jared over?" Grace asked, giggling, "I bet he's never seen two sexy bitches like us naked in a hot tub."

Jared was a guy in our grade who was a little weird and socially awkward, especially toward girls. He was really into video games and was really shy. He lived two doors down from me, so I see him leaving for school every morning.

"What? Why?" I asked, laughing at the thought of skinny awkward Jared walking up to two butt naked girls asking him to join them in the tub.

"It'll be funny, come on!" Grace said.

The thought of it started to actually turn me on. Getting kinky with someone who has never even seen a girl naked before. Zero experience. We would show him the time of his life.

"Sure," I said, "how do we want to ask?"

"Well, we could just walk over there in our towels," Grace said, "but I think I have his phone number from a group project a while back."

"I think the towel thing would be funnier," I said, "as long as his parents don't answer the door."

"Oh that's right, yeah lets put our bikini tops back on so it looks like we have clothes on under our towels," Grace replied.

We slipped our partially wet bikini tops back on, wrapped our towels around our chests so that they came down to our mid-thigh, and started walking over there in our bare feet.

We knocked on the door and Jared answered a few minutes later, wearing his video game headset.

"Wanna hot tub?" Grace asked.

"Um, ok. Sure," Jared responded.

"Are your parents home?" Grace asked.

"No, they're out of town," Jared said.

"Oh ok, well come over as soon as you can, then," Grace said, acting a little flirty.

Grace and I hiked our towels up a little bit higher, exposing more of our tanned thighs.

"Ok, I'll be over in a minute," Jared said, closing the door.

We both started laughing after the door latched closed. Grace giggled as she flung her towel up over her waist, exposing her bare ass, and wiggled it toward the closed door. We both started laughing again and walked back to my hot tub where we stripped down again before getting in the tub.

About 20 minutes later, Jared came over, placed his stuff down on the table and slipped into the tub with us. The bubbles were still going, and the water came up to our necks, so he didn't realize that we had no clothes on.

We started asking him questions about his sex and dating life that would make him a little uncomfortable and eventually asked him if he had ever been skinny dipping.

"No, I haven't," Jared replied.

"Well, do you wanna try?" I asked, emerging from the water so that my tits were in full view.

Jared seemed a little taken aback, not moving or saying anything, so I decided to help him out and grabbed him bathing suit, slipping it down his legs. I got him suit off and threw it outside the hot tub.

"How's it feel?" I asked.

"Really good actually," Jared replied.

I reached with my foot over to him leg, making my way up the inside of his thigh to his balls. While we continued talking, I used my foot and toes to play around with his balls and rock hard dick. I brushed my toes over his balls, grabbing them with my big toe and second toe, pulling on them a little bit. I grazed me feet up and down his dick, which I could tell has never been touched by a girl.

While we were talking, the bubbles stopped, revealing our three naked bodies under the water. My foot was completely flat across his dick, my heel at his balls and my toes at the tip, wiggling around.

"Hey Jared," I asked, "has a girl ever made you cum before?"

"No," he responded with a shaky voice.

"Sit on the edge of the tub," I said, motioning Grace to come over and help blow him.

As Jared sat on the edge, we both played around with his balls and dick for a while before I spit on my hand and went in to blow him. As soon as I placed my mouth around his dick and started to go down on him, I felt him release his load into my mouth. I kept sucking, taking every drop in my mouth. Once he was done, I pulled away laughing.

"Wow, that was quick," I said.

"What's the most times you have came in one day, Jared" Grace asked.

"I don't know, maybe like three," Jared responded.

"Well, let's top that," Grace responded, going back over to his dripping dick and placing it in her mouth.

Grace started off slow, going up and down with her head as Jared sat on the edge of the tub and both of us girls in the water. After a while, she pulled her head back, spit on his dick and started giving a fast, wet, sloppy blow job. She moved her head up and down, moving her hands in a twisting and jerking motion.

After a couple minutes, Jared let out another moan as he released his load into Grace's mouth. Grace swallowed every drop. Grace pulled her head away, wiping the saliva off her face. Right as she backed up, I went in and started sucking on his balls. I started with one at a time and moved on to putting both in my mouth, stretching and pulling them away from Jared's body.

I could feel his dick getting hard again, so I started playing with his dick with my hands while licking his balls from bottom to top and slurping up his ball skin, stretching the skin away from his body.

"Hey come over here," Grace said from behind me.

I looked over to see Grace standing on the hot tub seat, bent over the edge of the tub. The water came up to her knees and her pussy dripped with a mixture of hot tub water and juices.

I grabbed Jared's dick and lead him over to Grace's exposed pussy. I spit on my hand and got Jared's dick nice and lubed up, leading it into Grace's tight 19 year old pussy.

Jared started humping Grace for the first time in his life. I watched as the awkward virgin started tearing apart Grace's pussy with his already abused dick, but no more than three to four minutes later, Jared let out another pleasureful moan as he released his third load into Grace's pussy.

"Fuck that was hot," Grace said, standing up. Jared's cum dripped down the inside of her thighs and into the hot tub water.

"My turn!" I said, taking my hand and wiping the cum from Grace's thigh and using it to lubricate my own pussy to receive his dick.

"I don't know if I can take anymore," Jared said.

"Get over there and fuck my friend," Grace said, "look how hot she is."

Grace spit on her hand and started stroking Jared's dick again while kissing him. Her naked body next to his really turned me on, so I reached back and grabbed Jared's butt and pulled him into me. Grace placed his dick into my pussy and gave my ass a slap before Jared started humping me again.

"Fuck this is so hot," I said as I took every inch of his dick from behind. I could feel the warm water splashing up and down my thighs with each stroke.

After a couple more minutes, I could feel Jared getting harder and harder, building up to release his load in me. I started pushing back on him faster and faster until I heard him moan again and release yet another load into my pussy. There wasn't nearly as much this time, but enough to run down my leg when I stood up.

Jared sat back down in the hot tub, exhausted from cumming four times in a matter of 20 minutes. Grace and I splashed water on our legs to wash off Jared's cum from our thighs and pussies.

"Don't think we are done with you yet, Jared," Grace said, "float on top of the water so we can suck your dick again."

Jared rolled his eyes, laughing, as he put his head on one side of the tub and rested his feet on the opposite edge.

Grace went right for his balls, sucking and licking them from top to bottom. I went underneath of Jared, grabbing his ass and holding him up to the top of the water with one hand, and playing with his dick with the other hand.

Grace switched to his dick, where she did the same motion as before that made him cum so quickly. I felt his legs start to shake, getting ready to release another load into Grace's mouth. I reached through his legs and grabbed his balls, tugging down on them just as he released his load into Grace's mouth.

With each pulse of cum, I felt Jared's balls quiver, trying hard to keep up with the demand. They pulled against me, trying to get up closer to his body, but I kept pulling them further and further down with each pulse of cum.

I couldn't believe how quickly Jared came each time. I was surprised that his body was able to keep up with Grace and me.

"Alright, last time Jared," I said, "get out and lay on the patio over there."

Jared got out of the tub and laid flat on the patio, is dick flopped over and dripping cum, still semi-hard. I used the left over cum from his dick and some spit to play with his dick until it was hard enough to stick inside of me.

I put one leg on either side of his hips and squatted down low to where the tip of his dick tickled my pussy. I grabbed his dick and guided it into my pussy and stated bouncing up and down. Grace came over too, placing one knee on either side of his head, gently sitting on his face with her perfect pussy.

After a few minutes of riding Jared, I slipped off his dick and started going at it with my mouth, ready to taste his load. I felt his dick begin to swell up, preparing to cum. Jared let out a moan into Grace's pussy as I felt his dick struggle to produce even a drop of cum. After a couple pulses, I finally felt his cum trickled out of his dick and onto my tongue.

"Well, Jared, I lied," I said, sitting up from his spread legs, "looks like you still have some cum in you. We need to make you cum one more time until it's all gone."

"My balls can't take it anymore," Jared said, "I'll give you one more and that's it."

Grace and I switched positions, where she squatted down to start riding Jared's dick and I straddled his face. I felt his amateur tongue tickle my pussy, going in and out, brushing across my clit every now and then. The sensation wasn't the best I have had, but just knowing I had a first timer licking my pussy turned me on.

Grace spit on her hand and stroked his dick and played with his balls until he became hard enough again for her to ride. Grace slipped his dick inside of her dripping pussy and started riding hard and fast. The sound of her perfect ass slapping against his thighs and balls turned me on so much to where I started grinding my pussy on his face.

Grace started going back and forth and eventually hopped off his dick and used just her hands to force the last orgasm out of him. Jared moaned into my pussy as his body shook again, try desperately to release any leftover cum it could muster.

Grace kept stroking his dick with her hand, pulse after pulse, but nothing came out. Jared's body was completely void of all cum after 8 loads left his body into Grace and my naked bodies.

Jared sat up, looking absolutely defeated by Grace and I. Grace and I laughed as we put our clothes back on and started heading back inside.

"Hey, Jared," I said, "let me know if you ever want to do this again."

After that, I fucked Jared a couple more times before heading off to college, but never had that same type of experience with him that I had that night.