A Birthday Gangbang

Story Info
Mandy and I join a birthday surprise gangbang.
3.4k words
4.3
23.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers

It was a beautiful Tuesday afternoon. I had spent most of the day out on the balcony enjoying the sun and the eyes from other apartments on my naked body. At around four o'clock, I decided to head inside for a nice refreshing shower. As I got to the bedroom, I received a call from Mandy.

"Hi Gorgeous, what are you up to?" Mandy asked.

"Hi Honey, nothing much. Just came in from sunbaking and am about to have a shower. What are you up to?" I replied.

"One of the guys at work mentioned how he was inviting a few guys over for his wife's surprise birthday party. He invited me along and I asked if I could bring a girlfriend. Want to join me for some fun?" She asked.

"Ok, sounds like fun. What should I wear, and what time?" I asked.

"I'll pick you up at six o'clock. Just wear one of your sexy dresses. I have a feeling our clothes won't be on for long." Mandy said with a giggle.

"Sure, sounds great. I'll wait downstairs for you. See you then" I replied.

I headed for a nice long shower, washing my hair and shaving my legs and pussy ready for the night. After I finished, I hopped out and dried myself before heading to the bedroom to look for something to wear. I went through my clothes and pulled out a semi-short black dress, which always made me feel sexy when I wore it, and a matching tiny black g-string that barely covered my smooth pussy and matching bra. I got dressed before heading back to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

It was almost six o'clock. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door locking it behind me. I caught the lift down to the lobby and headed outside to where Mandy was waiting in the carpark.

"Hi honey." I said as I hopped in the car.

"Hi gorgeous." Mandy replied as she started the car.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"You remember James, I introduced you to a few months ago. The guy I work with. He's booked a penthouse in the city for the weekend. It's a surprise for his wife. He said he's always wanted to watch her with other guys."

"I wonder how she's going to feel about that?" I replied.

"That's what I asked him. He said she will love it. She's often spoken about how fun it would be." She replied.

"OK, but what about us being there?"

"All he said was, she will enjoy everything." She replied.

After about twenty minutes, we arrived. We parked the car and headed inside the hotel. Mandy texted James to let him know we had arrived and not long after he texted back letting us know to head up. We caught the elevator up to the penthouse and made our way to the door. Mandy knocked, and after a few seconds, James opened the door.

"Hi ladies, come in. Be nice and quiet, Katina's in the shower." James said closing the door behind us.

"This is Toni." Mandy said introducing me.

As we got to the lounge, five guys were standing around chatting. They all looked like they were around their mid-fifties and were very friendly. They introduced themselves, and as we all stood around chatting and getting to know each other, James disappeared into the bedroom.

After about five minutes, James opened the bedroom door telling us to be very quiet and join him in the bedroom. As we entered the room quietly, Katina, James's wife was blindfolded, naked and tied to the bed. With her hands tied together to the bed head and her ankles tied to each side of the bed, I stood admiring her naked body as the guys undressed. She had nice firm breasts and her nipples were nice and hard. Her pussy was shaved smooth and with her legs tied apart, I could tell she was nice and wet.

"Baby, you ready for your other birthday present?" James asked as he knelt on the bed sliding his cock in her mouth as he untied her hands.

Without a word, Graham knelt on the other side of the bed placing her hand on his cock, as Richie lay between her legs slowly licking her pussy. Her body froze as she quickly removed the blindfold and looked around the room.

"Happy birthday honey." James said looking at her with a smile.

Without a word, she pulled Graham close running her tongue around the head of his cock. As Mandy and I watched on, Ross and Nathan joined the guys on the bed sucking Katina's nipples. She started to moan with pleasure as she enjoyed the attention. I moved close to Mandy and started kissing her as I felt my panties were very wet. As we kissed, Morris stood behind me sliding my dress off my shoulders and dropping it to the floor. As he started kissing my neck, I felt him undoing and removing my bra before his hands wrapped around me groping my breasts. As he continued kissing my neck, I could feel his hard cock pressing against me as I undid the buttons on Mandy's dress. Dropping it to the floor and with no bra, her nice firm breasts were on display.

After a minute, Mandy and I turned our attention to Morris. We both took turns kissing him before we knelt in front of his hard cock. As we took turns sucking his cock, I looked over at Katina. The guys had untied her ankles and she was riding Graham as the rest of the guys watched on stroking their cocks.

"Time to stretch that pussy honey." James said moving behind Katina.

As his cock slid inside her, she started to moan as both guys fucked her pussy. All of a sudden, Ross stood on the bed beside her guiding his cock into her mouth.

"How about we fill all your holes honey." James said as he pulled his cock out and moved off the bed.

Nathan moved behind Katina and licked the rim of her arse getting her ready for his cock. He positioned himself and with his hard clock slowly pressed it against her arse. She pulled Ross's cock from her mouth and started to stroke him as Graham gripped her arse spreading her wide.

"Oh my god, oh fuck." She screamed.

All of a sudden, Morris helped Mandy and I up. Mandy guided him to a chair that was in the room and sat him down. She turned around mounting him backward and started riding his hard cock as she continued to watch Katina being used. As I watched Katina and Mandy, I put one leg up on the bed and started to finger my pussy. Richie moved behind me and slowly pushed me forward. I slid my finger out and started rubbing my clit as his hard cock slid inside me.

"Oh, fuck me, oh my god, fuck me." Katina screamed. "Fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

As she started to relax, Nathan slid his cock out of her arse and hopped off the bed. Ross quickly replaced him, and with a much longer and fatter cock slower pressed it against her arse. As the guys fucked Katina, James headed over to Mandy as she rode Morris's hard cock. She laid back as James moved in between her legs, sliding his cock in her pussy. As both women moaned with pleasure, Richie pulled his cock out and laid me on the edge of the bed. He pushed my legs back and slid his hard cock in my pussy fucking me hard, as Mandy started to moan.

"Oh yeah, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh, fuck my pussy." She screamed.

As Richie watched Mandy cumming, I could feel his cock getting hard.

"Oh yeah, yeah." Richie moaned. "I'm cumming."

"Fill my pussy, oh god, fill my pussy." I screamed as his hard cock exploded inside me.

"That feels good baby." He said as his cock pulsated in my pussy.

"God, that feels good."

As he slid his cock out of my pussy, Katina hopped off Graham and slid his and Ross's cock out of her arse and pussy. She took my hand and guided me up on the bed.

"Bring that pussy here, I want to taste you." She said guiding my legs over her.

As I guided my pussy over her mouth, I could feel Richie's cum dripping from my pussy. As I felt her tongue, I looked over at Mandy riding Nathan's cock while Graham fucked her arse. As I buried my tongue in Katina's pussy, James headed over to the bed watching us as he stroked his cock. Suddenly, Katina started to moan as her body started to tremble.

"Yeah, yeah, my God I'm cumming." She screamed as her body shook.

As she started to relax, I continued to taste the juices from her pussy when suddenly, I felt James' hop on the bed behind me.

"Fuck her honey. I want to watch you." Katina said as he positioned himself.

James rubbed his cock against my wet pussy before I felt him against my arse. As the head of his cock slid inside me, he paused, giving Katina a good look at his cock entering my arse. After a few seconds, he was buried deep inside me, and as he fucked my arse, I could feel his ball slapping against my pussy. It didn't take long and I was ready to cum.

"God honey, fuck her tight arse." Katina said watching his cock sliding in and out of me.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum." I screamed as my pussy was ready to cum. "Oh, God."

My body shook as Katina held me tight when suddenly, I could feel James's cock getting hard as he started to moan.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah." James moaned as he pulled his cock out of my arse and started stroking it hard. "Fuck, oh fuck yeah."

Katina spread my arse wide and as his cock exploded, he covered my arse and pussy with his cum.

"Oh baby, that is so hot." She said as she licked his cum from my pussy.

As James got off the bed I, rolled off Katina, collapsing beside her. We both looked over at Mandy with a cock in her arse and pussy. Her moans were getting louder, and I knew she was about to cut. Nathan moved close stroking his hard cock as Mandy bucked her hips riding their cocks harder.

Oh shit, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh fuck." Mandy screamed.

As her body shook, Nathan grabbed her head and slid his cock into her mouth. Stroking the base of his cock, he was ready to fill her mouth with his cum.

Ready to taste my cum baby. Oh yeah, yeah, oh baby, fuck yeah." Nathan moaned as his cock exploded in her mouth. "Shit that felt good."

Mandy swallowed Nathan's cum before hopping up and sliding both cocks out of her. She moved over to the bed and pulled Katina to the edge of the bed.

"Happy birthday." Mandy said as she looked at Katina.

Mandy and I held her legs apart as Graham, Ross and Morris moved close.

"Finish her boys. She needs to be filled." James said eager to see the guys fill her pussy with their cum.

Ross moved in between her legs, sliding his cock in her pussy and as he started fucking her, Katina moaned with every thrust.

After a minute, Ross was ready to fill her pussy. He started fucking her harder and deeper as he started to moan.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, oh yeah." He said as his Cock exploded inside her.

"My god." Katina moaned as she gripped the sheets.

Ross slid out of her pussy and stood back as Graham moved in. He slid his cock inside her pussy and without any hesitation began fucking her hard.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. She screamed as Mandy rubbed her clit.

"Baby, oh baby, I'm cumming. Oh yeah." Graham moaned pushing his cock deep inside her as he filled her pussy.

"My god, I can feel it." Katina moaned as James sat behind her on the bed.

As Mandy and I continued holding her legs apart, James squeezed her breasts.

"Ready for the last cock honey?" James said as Morris slid his cock inside her.

As he fucked her, I watched the cum starting to leak from her pussy.

It didn't take long and Morris was ready to cum. He slid halfway out stroking the base while the head of his cock was still inside her.

"Yeah, yeah, oh fuck baby." Morris moaned.

"Oh my god, oh my god, I'm cumming. " Katina screamed as the head of Morris's cock pulsated inside her as it filled her pussy. "Oh, that felt so good."

Morris took his cock out of her pussy and stood back with the guys as James hopped off the bed joining them.

"Happy birthday honey." James said as the guys stood watching their cum leaking out of her pussy.

The guys finished watching and headed out to the lounge, as Mandy and I collapsed on the bed with Katina.

"Happy birthday. By the way, this is Mandy, and I'm Toni."

"Hi, I'm Katina." She replied.

"Did you have any idea what James was up to?" I asked.

"I had no idea, but god it was amazing." She replied.

After a few minutes, the three of us headed to the bathroom. We continued chatting while Katina got into the shower first. After she had finished, Mandy got in followed by me. After we were all showered, we dressed and joined the guys in the lounge.

"Did you enjoy your surprise honey?" James said as he put his arm around her.

"I did. You need to surprise me more often." Katina replied.

As James headed back over to the guys, Katina, Mandy and I headed to the kitchen for a coffee. We chatted for about half an hour, getting to know each other better as the guys continued drinking.

"Do you think James would miss you if you came back to Toni's with us?" Mandy asked.

"I'm sure he won't mind, they have had their fun for the night." She replied.

Katina spoke to James and after a few minutes returned ready to leave. Mandy and I said goodbye to the guys and left the apartment with Katina.

"How about I drive?" I said giving Mandy a wink. "Why don't you keep Katina company."

"Sounds good to me." Katina said with a laugh.

I unlocked the car and climbed in, as Mandy and Katina both hopped in the back.

"So, you enjoyed tonight?" Mandy asked.

"It was amazing." Katina replied.

"So I'm guessing you and James have never done anything like that before." I asked.

"We have had a threesome a couple of times. Once with a male friend of James and the other time with a female friend of ours." Katina replied.

"So never with two females?" Mandy asked as she put her hand on Katina's leg.

"No, but I am keen to try." She replied.

As I looked in the rear-view mirror, Mandy and Katina started to kiss. My heart started to Race as Mandy ran her hand up Katina's thigh, exploring her wet pussy. My pussy was very wet, and I couldn't wait to get back to my apartment.

After about twenty minutes of driving, we arrived. I parked the car and the three of us hopped out and headed inside the lobby. Once we were in the elevator, I knelt in front of Katina and raised her dress. I pulled her panties aside and licked her wet pussy as she let out a soft moan. The elevator stopped and I quickly stood up. The doors opened and I took Katina by the hand, leading her to my apartment. I unlocked the door and the three of us went inside.

"I love your apartment. What an amazing view." Katina said.

"Yeah, it's beautiful at night." I replied as I opened the doors onto the balcony.

"My god, you have a spa." Katina said as we walked out on the balcony.

After about five minutes of admiring the view, we headed inside. As we stood in the lounge, Mandy moved close to Katina kissing her on the lips as she slowly undressed her. As I watched, I got undressed before laying on the couch, and as I started to softly touch my pussy Katina knelt beside me and started to tease my nipples with her tongue. As I was enjoying her attention, Mandy knelt between my legs. Her tongue softly licked my wet pussy tasting my juices as she spread my legs further apart. With both hands, she spread my lips apart as her tongue explored every part of my pussy.

After a few minutes, I hopped up off the couch and helped Katina up off her knees. Holding her hand, I guided her to the bedroom, laying her on the bed. I headed over to the drawer and pulled out my double ended dildo as well as a large black vibrator. As Mandy and Katina kissed and their hands explored each other's pussy, I stood at the edge of the bed watching until Katina grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the bed. Laying in the middle with Mandy and I on each side, we both took turns kissing her and fingering her wet pussy. After a few minutes, Katina got up and mounted Mandy in a sixty-nine position. As their tongues ravished each other, I grabbed the double ended dildo and knelt behind Katina. I rubbed one end against her pussy as Mandy grabbed her arse spreading her apart. I moved the dildo to her arse and slowly slid it inside her.

"Oh, god." Katina moaned before continuing to lick Mandy's pussy.

Mandy teased her clit as I rubbed her pussy with the other end of the dildo before sliding it inside her.

"Does that feel good?" I asked as I toyed her arse and pussy.

"Oh, fuck. Don't stop." Katina moaned.

As I started to fuck her harder, I could feel her body start to tremble.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum." Katina screamed as I buried the dildo deeper in her arse and pussy. "Oh god, oh God yes, yes."

Her body trembled as she collapsed on the bed enjoying the sensation running through her body. As she caught her breath, I spread Mandy's legs, burying my tongue in her pussy. She was so wet, and my tongue lathered in her juices. After a minute, Katina removed the toy from her arse and pussy and hopped up. She grabbed the large black vibrator and moved behind me, guiding me up on my knees. As I continued licking Mandy's pussy, I felt Katina's tongue teasing the rim of my arse. I could tell Mandy was almost ready to cum and I couldn't wait to taste her. I laid on my back and guided Mandy, mounting her pussy over my lips. As my tongue explored her, Katina slid the vibrator slowly inside my pussy and turned it on.

"Oh yeah." I moaned, working my tongue harder.

"Yeah, oh fuck, I'm cumming." Mandy screamed.

Her pussy exploded over my mouth drenching my lips with her cum. I continued to lick her sensitive pussy and with every touch of my tongue, her body trembled. As she caught her breath, she laid beside me softly sucking my nipples as Katina toyed my pussy with the vibrator. As she slid it in and out of my pussy, she started to lick my clit. I could feel I was almost ready to cum as I grabbed Katina by the hair, pressed her tongue harder against my pussy. As my body froze, Mandy started to pinch my nipples.

"Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, I'm cumming." I screamed. "Oh fuck yeah."

My body shook, and with the vibrator deep inside my pussy, made the orgasm long and intense.

As I started to relax, Katina slid the vibrator out of my pussy and the three of us lay together on the bed.

"So, did you enjoy your birthday?" Mandy asked.

"My god, I sure did, but unfortunately I will have to get back before James sends out a search Party." Katina replied.

"I'll drop you back." Mandy said as they both got up and got dressed.

"We need to do this again." Katina suggested.

"Sounds good to me." I replied as I stood up.

I walked Mandy and Katina to the door and gave them both a kiss goodbye before heading for a nice long shower.

Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers