All Comments on 'Hot Tub Voyeur'

by LiteroticaScribe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bring John Back

There has to be more to this fantasy and it should restart in two days when John's wife cums, i mean arrives, and joins them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story...

...no one got hurt...no one got upset ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Scribe: In just reading your comments in your intro , I think most people won't mind sharing . It is in the deceit of going behind your spouse's back , that most have trouble. If both agree to what ever situation arises , and nothing is hidden from your spouse , "All's fair in love and war" . So write what you feel , but be aware , Cheaters sooner or later get caught . Anyone who criticizes you needs to remember , This is ALL fiction and fantasy ! Thanks and keep on writing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not bad

The opening dialogue was a little awkward but not a bad story. I would have liked it better if you had spent more time on how the exhibitionism/voyeurism affected them and their arousal level. 4 stars

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 3 years ago
very good

I enjoyed

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

Yes, an enjoyable playful session for Susan & stranger Tim in the hot tub and with the added bonus of John satisfying himself. My immediate thought was where is this resort and the name of it!

Playful sessions like this are a dream come true for both exhibitionists and voyeurs alike. And more to the point, the theme of the story is very believable which adds to the sexual gratification for all.

Definitely worth 5* and the hope that there will be a sequel.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Not much hope for a man whose fetish is watching hot tubs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Nice story. For the record, voyeurism is watching others. Exhibitionism is being exposed and seen. Also proofread. The errors become distracting. So , is there a part two?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous