Hot Tub Voyeur Pt. 04

Story Info
Susan finally gets the big salami!
2.5k words
4.51
34.3k
28

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, based on some comments I've received on some of my stories I wanted to place this disclaimer: There is no disease in the World of Brad and Ann. They have an open marriage in which they Love to discover new erotica with each other and share erotica with others. Ann is not leaving Brad. Brad is not leaving Ann. They are happy with their lives.

If you don't like reading about a husband and wife having fun, exploring new experiences with other partners, etc..., then PLEASE STOP HERE. Because quite honestly, no one wants to hear your troll comments about the sanctity of marriage, blah, blah, blah. If you believe in that so much, then don't read a "Loving Wife" story. Whew, now that that is off my chest...ENJOY!

===========================

That night, both couples were exhausted and literally fell into their respective beds with visions of what had happened in the hot tub and what might happen in the future. Tim couldn't get the thought of Beth deep throating his cock like she had her husband out of his mind. Susan couldn't get the vision of that big nine inch cock of John's thrusting in and out of Beth's tight little pussy, and looking forward to her turn. John thought about Susan's beautiful tits and finally sucking on them while she rode his cock. And Beth thought about getting spit roasted by Tim and John, Tim's cock in her pussy and John's in her mouth.

Before they left each other, the couples had agreed to meet for breakfast the next morning, allowing themselves to sleep in a bit. Even though both men were ready to jump their wife's in the morning, both wives told them 'no', wanting to save big loads for what they were hoping was to be an adventurous evening.

When they all met for breakfast, it was as if they'd been friends for years. The ladies gave each other a nice kiss on the cheek; the men shook hands. They settled in at the table.

"Well," Beth began. "What a night eh?"

"Yeah!" Susan replied. "Beth, I've never even thought about going down on another woman, but I have to say that you have the sweetest pussy."

"Me?!" Beth retorted. "No my little blonde bombshell. YOU have the sweetest pussy, and my first by the way."

The men almost spit their orange juice out at both comments. 'So this is how it's gonna be' both men thought, realizing at that moment that they were the luckiest guys in the World. Both women were now rubbing their husband's cocks through their shorts.

They all decided that the ladies would ride with the men on the golf course and after breakfast went back to their rooms to get changed. Each woman sucked her mans cock until he was ready to explode back in their rooms, but stopped short of letting them come.

They met at the course and after the men had warmed up and were getting in their carts, the women switched carts so Beth was with Tim and Susan was with John. They all laughed as the starter looked at them in confusion, having seen them arrive with their real spouses earlier.

"It's OK." Beth blurted at the starter. "We share and share alike."

The girls giggled as the started blushed. Three mimosa's each at breakfast was taking a toll on the girls already! The girls had made a pact that they could rub the men through their shorts during the game but that was it. Each wanted to fuck the guys right there on the course, but they decided that making the men wait would really pay off that evening. They could also kiss the men, and they could let the men feel them up through their clothes but that was it.

By the third hole, the men were hard as rocks and hitting a golf ball with a hardon was next to impossible. Tim had already felt up and made out with Beth, and looking back, he could see John with a handful of Susan's breasts while he had his tongue down Susan's throat and her hand rubbing his bulge.

Noticing Tim watching John and Susan, Beth decided to make him even hornier by rubbing his cock and telling him what she intended to do to him that evening.

"I can't wait to take this shaft of yours down my throat Tim." She moaned. Tim now turned back to her, moving his left hand to her breasts and kneading them.

"I can't wait either Beth. Watching you last night has made me want to just shove my entire cock down that cute little throat of yours. And if you keep rubbing me, I won't have the big load I want to dump on you tonight." Tim said, half moaning.

The girls continued to tease the men the rest of the course and by the end of eighteen holes, the men were literally dripping pre-cum into their shorts and trying to hide the wet spots.

They decided to split for an early dinner apart so the men could recuperate and all agreed to meet back at the hot tub at 8:00 PM, just after sunset.

They all met back at the hot tub, no one bothered to even wear a suit under their robes. Both the men and the girls were so horny, it wouldn't take much to send any of them over the top.

As they all unrobed, they paired off with their swapped mates immediately. Petite Susan began by feeding John her ample breasts, knowing that he'd been wanting to suck in them since the first night he saw them. The sensation went right to her already warm and wet pussy, and when his strong large hand rubbed her clit, she was sent over the edge immediately.

Beth had other ideas, knowing that Tim was definitely turned on my her deep throat show the night before, she immediately took his semi-hard cock into her mouth and began swallowing the entire shaft. Tim was in awe as he watched her continually swallow his shaft to the balls even as it grew in size to full hardness. He wanted to desperately cum down Beth's throat but also wanted to save a big load for Susan's tits so Beth could clean Susan up. But in the end, Beth's mouth was just too much, and he warned her one last time that she was going to make him cum.

"So cum. Cum down my fucking throat." She replied looking up at him and then swallowing him whole once more.

Cum Tim did. Multiple torrents of thick cum shot down Beth's throat. She came off his cock half-way through his orgasm and finished him as she had her husband the night before; All over her cute face. Susan was recovering from her own orgasm when Beth waded across the hot tub and began French kissing her, making Susan taster her own husband's cum.

Tim would be out of action for a few minutes after blowing such a huge load, but John was still hard as a rock, and now placed his cock in between the still kissing girls. They took his queue and began licking his shaft up and down, taking turns sucking him. It was all Susan thought it would be, and she was a bit jealous watching Beth take John's entire shaft when she could only manage half of it. She'd have to work on that technique she thought to herself.

But Susan had one thing in mind now and that was to mount that shaft and feel it stretch her pussy. She sat John down on the side of the hot tub, across from Tim so he could watch the show. Susan then straddled John, hovering above his cock. Beth, with John's cock in hand, began rubbing it against Susan's pussy lips and clit, sending shock waves through Susan. Beth then held John's shaft steady with her left hand and guided Susan down onto it with her left hand.

Susan felt a sensation she'd never felt. She could feel her pussy stretching and stretching as John's cock head cleared her pussy lips. The head continued up into her until it reached a point no other man had been before. And then it just kept going further. Finally, Susan was impaled on John's cock down to his balls and just stayed there for a moment, enjoying the sensation.

Beth looked back at Tim, now hard again from watching his wife fucking another man, and a huge man at that. Beth joined Tim on the edge, watching the show with him. She had always been the recipient of John's cock and now was totally turned on seeing exactly what that huge piece of meat did to a pussy.

Susan began slowly moving up and down, getting the feel for the girth her pussy surrounded.

"Do you see it baby?" Susan said, turning to her husband. "Do you see it stretching your wife's pussy?"

"Fuck yes." Was all Tim could say.

Susan picked up the pace now. It was John who was now enthralled in how this new, tight pussy felt. It was as if Susan's pussy was tightly clenching his cock, milking it on every up and down stroke. He wouldn't last long. Neither would Susan.

"I need to fucked now!" Beth exclaimed. The show was too much for her and she mounted Tim in one quick motion. Tim was no small fry and almost filled Beth's pussy the same as John. Tim himself was surprised at how tight Beth was, having been fucked by John's massive tool all these years. Beth being taller than Susan meant that her ample breasts were right at Tim's mouth and he took full advantage of that situation, sucking and nibbling on her nipples.

"Fuck." Beth said as the orgasm rocked her entire body. "That goes right to my clit!"

Beth's pussy spasmed around Tim's cock, but he had already cum, so was able to hold back. He let Beth relax, but remained inside her, standing up and placing her on the edge of the hot tub, slowly moving in and out of her. This was something Tim loved...He loved to keep fucking that pussy and making it cum again and again, and he was very good at it.

Across the hot tub, Susan was having the orgasm of her life. Her pussy had been spasming for a good minute and she thought she might pass out it was so intense. She could sense that John was close and decided to reciprocate the cum feeding that Beth had given her earlier. Susan dismounted John, and knelt on the hot tub bench so her torso and breasts were out of the water. John took the hint and stood up, towering over her with his still hard cock. Susan immediately began sucking and stroking John with abandon. Within a minute, she had a huge sticky load of cum dripping from her cute face onto her large breasts.

Susan waded over to Beth now, who was still being slow fucked by Tim, and French kissed Beth. Then bringing her large breasts to Beth's mouth, began feeding Beth her cum soaked nipples.

Beth was already on the verge of another orgasm from Tim's slow fucking and Beth sent her over the edge with this erotic scene. Everyone had cum now and it was time for a break in the action. They settled back for some wine and to regain their strength. Not a word was spoken for about ten minutes.

Beth having been new to the porn video scene had seen one type of video that really set her off, and now wanted to live it. She whispered something in John's ear and then waded over to Tim who was sitting on the edge. She then began sucking his cock, slowly, sensually.

"One type of video that really turns me on." Beth said in a low, sexy voice. "Is what they call 'spit roasting' a girl." As she said those words, John came up behind her and by the slight wincing on Beth's face, Time could tell that John had entered here.

Susan sat back, taking in the site and knowing that her turn would come.

Beth got into a rhythm where as John stuffed his cock into her pussy, she would deep throat Tim's cock and vise versa. She looked over at Susan with a primal lust on her face.

"It's everything I thought it would be." Beth said to her friend. "I feel like a complete slut!"

"You look like a complete slut honey." Susan retorted. "And I can't wait to take your place!"

Susan's turn came soon enough as Beth had another orgasm and sat on the edge. Susan went in between the men, but turned to face John, sitting her pussy onto her husbands cock. She now sucked John while getting fucked by Tim. The feeling was as Beth had said...She felt like a total slut and loved it.

Susan shook in her own slutty orgasm after about five minutes and sat next to Beth. The men were close now and decided to shower their wives in one last cum bath. The girls sunk into the hot tub, holding themselves up by their elbows so their breasts remained above the water line. Each man stroking his cock at the girls faces.

"Oh my God." Beth stated. "This is like another one of my favorite porno's, where the girls just get cum all over them."

"It's called Bukkake." Susan affirmed. "But it's usually with a group of men, not just two. I'm turned on by it too!"

"Well boys." Beth continued, wanting to add some nasty fuel to the sexual fire in the men's eyes. "Maybe we need to get a group of men then eh? Maybe our husbands would love to watch you and me sucking ten men Susan and letting them cum all over our faces and our tits. Would you like that boys?"

Both girls reached up the the balls in front of them and began to massage them as Beth made her sick, twisted statement. The combination sent the men over the edge, each firing multiple blasts of cum across both faces and then onto their tits. Tim and John didn't think they had that much cum left in them, but the situation and the talking brought every last drop up their shafts. The girls were literally covered in cum.

Turning to each other, Beth and Susan played out the erotic scene of cleaning each other again. But this time, they went to their respective spouses and, kissing them deeply made sure there was a taste of cum on their tongues. A new sensation for each of the men.

Over the next two days, the couples toured the island as friends and had the greatest sexual adventures at night. They stayed in touch and vowed that whenever one couple took a vacation they would let the other couple know in case they could join. They also set up video sex nights so the memory of their friendship and their sexual relationship could stay fresh.