All Comments on 'Hot Tubbin' on Mother's Day'

by 36FF_Tiki

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanalmost 11 years ago
Ejoyed it

This was a very nice story. It had the feeling of being something from real life.

Thank you for sharing

EagerLearnerEagerLearneralmost 11 years ago
Great Story

First time commenter and I enjoyed the description and the premise. Wanted to read about mom getting it on with the daughter and daughter-in-law. Easy to overlook the typos.

knotthd44knotthd44almost 11 years ago
Part 2 please...

Great story! I sure hope that you'll be working on a part 2 please. Keep up the good work!

Clive523Clive523almost 11 years ago
Hot Hot

Loved it all, there has to be a follow up.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 11 years ago
5 Stars - easy!

WOW! This was a brilliant story, plenty of family fucking! Very descriptive and Hot! There's got to be a follow up to this surely!

Shaved_DadShaved_Dadalmost 11 years ago
amazing

by far one of the best ever written I stayed hard and had multiple orgasms... hope she writes more stories

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 11 years ago
Bravo!

Delightful romp...sexy and fun! Somehow I've missed your work, but look forward to checking out your other stories!

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepalmost 11 years ago
That was fucking amazing

Wow. Keep it up.

bestie1959bestie1959almost 11 years ago
extremly enjoyable

Tiki, i very much enjoyed reading your story, and could visualise the whole thing in my head, that in my opinion makes it so much more enjoyable. I particularly enjoyed the mother and son encounter as this is my freaky fantasy. Keep the good work up and look forward to more stories.

thanks bestie59

phonsephonsealmost 11 years ago
Super

Great story! Definitely made me hard. Also, I love the shorter stories rather than the 7 or 8 pagers some write.

bullpupguybullpupguyover 10 years ago
Love it!

This is super sexy... and very well written. I wish there was more. Hopefully we see Dottie, Wendy, and Brandee again. I'll definitely be reading the rest of your work. The taboo nature of it is SO hot. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Super hot!

Loved the description of the women's voluptuous bodies and the dirty dialogue. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to read more!

dirty_old_man74dirty_old_man74over 10 years ago
HOLY CRAP

This has got to be your best work. Good set-up, great characters and nice believable events, oh, and extremely erotic. Inhibitions down and people deciding to just go with the flow. I can see how your writing has been evolving from your first submission to this one. Its getting better and better. I don't know if i would continue this story. Great the way it is. I want to see what you give us next. Another girl and other family another event. You make them hot!

mches1965mches1965over 9 years ago
Yum!

Such a wonderfully delicious story! I can't wait to read more of your submissions.

I was hard through out most of this one! I love how you describe in such erotic detail all of your characters bodies ! Yum again !

Sincerely a fan!

txn4lifetxn4lifeabout 9 years ago
good story

Fun to read. Erotic and well thought out.

RomanticD813RomanticD813almost 9 years ago
So Descriptive

Another amazing story. Loved it and I especially loved how descriptive and detailed everything was. That made it so much more arousing.

polkpo11polkpo11almost 9 years ago
wonderful!

I love the detail of your stories! It makes it so much more realistic! Definitely keeps me hard and interested throughout. I'm a big fan of your stories and am looking forward to reading more. Maybe the christmas shopping series will be my next.

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
WOW!

What also makes this story soo hot is thinking of the hot hot picture of the author and thinking of her as the mom!

DaveXX80DaveXX80almost 9 years ago
WOW!

Just wow!!! A super charged story. Loved it. 5 stars!

jpl7490jpl7490over 8 years ago
One of the best

I loved this one, such great use of words to cast a spell over the readers and transport us right into your vision. You totally excel at this theme like no one else, looking forward to more from you as always

Jean

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW AGAIN

This story is the first for me and if that indicates the quality, I am eager to read more. THANK YOU.

dietz10000dietz10000over 7 years ago
Love your style

This is my second story tonight

There is something so sexy and stimulating about a family loving together

After reading and seeing your biography it was hard (sic) not envisioning your face as Dottie

One sexy story and lady

writingmakesmehotwritingmakesmehotover 5 years ago
Very hot

Loved it. You do a great story!

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
wow

very sexy read. 5 stars. loved it

redking2882redking2882over 3 years ago
silliest reason i have ever given 5 stars

Just the talk between Dottie and her husband as she "convinces" him to go the hot tub party for mothers day. thats it, thats why i gave this story 5 stars. it just amused me on such a level that i really didnt read the rest and came right to the rating and comment section lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous