Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan couldn't believe how compliant Simon seemed, she decided to push it, "Are you hard, thinking about me as your hot wife, fucking other guys?"

Simon looked down, "I am, what's more I'd think my wife was an extraordinary sexual being, that she deserves all the cock and fucking she desired. I'd love to see her driven to extreme passion."

The words aroused Susan, she was squeezing her thighs together and tensing her pelvic muscles without realising.

***

It wasn't long before they were dating, they got on fantastically well. Susan dressed more sexually than she had with David and always made sure to flirt with other guys, Simon loved it all. Equally important he confirmed he was looking for a long term relationship, marriage and potentially starting a family at some point.

Susan clarified, "I'd want to look after you totally both emotionally and sexually but my desires at least for now involve other men."

"I understand and accept that Susan, I will support you in those endeavours, I want to share you like that."

They had sex for the first time after that conversation. It was good, very intense and loving; Simon had a nice cock and great oral skills.

Diane asked her what the verdict was the following day. "Yeah, it was great, all nicely done. He is the perfect gentleman, very considerate; he loves licking pussy and can't keep off my tits but it did confirm that I still need more."

"Well that's seems perfect then, it sounds like he is excited by you getting just that; you getting more, a lot more. Speaking of which you should probably get him used to you fucking around, why not have a session with Tim or one of the other guys."

"Yeah good point, we talked about it a lot and he has some experience, but we haven't tested that out yet."

What about David, does he know you're dating?"

"Yeah we are still friendly and he seems ok about things. Anyway he has started seeing Kelly Gray, you remember her from our old neighbourhood."

"Who could forget her, he has done well for himself, I would do her myself and I'm not even bisexual, are you ok with him dating?"

"I guess so, it was inevitable that he'd move on eventually, but I still have feelings for him.... if I'm honest, I still love him."

***

Simon loved dating a sexually confident woman, it added a whole new dimension to their relationship. They had progressed to saying they loved each. Susan offered a lot of assurances, she liked the fact Simon wasn't weak, far from it. She respected him and wouldn't do anything without his knowledge. Both understood they needed to be careful about their relationship and making sure they were good with anything that they might try.

"Are you certain, you're ok with this Simon. I know we are only engaged but we need to test out the boundaries for our future relationship. You know this is my third date with Frank and what that means?"

"Yes I understand, I am excited for you."

Unlike David, there was no hesitation from Simon, that's not to say he wasn't nervous about the whole thing.

"Babe can you help me attach the suspenders at the back?"

"Of course, come a bit closer and I'll get them."

Simon found his hands shaking as he stretched Susan's black nylons in between the suspender claps, testing the hold. He couldn't resist running a hand down the back of her thigh.

"Ah, ah not for you naughty boy, they are for my date."

Susan slipped her dress on and lifted her hair turning so Simon could zip her up.

"Wait downstairs for us until we get back. I want you to meet him and be involved. You need to see and experience it all and make sure it's right for you. Now help me slip my heels on."

Frank was delighted to see Susan again, they enjoyed a few drinks and she explained the situation to him, emphasising the need to treat Simon with respect and that it was all new. They returned home in less than two hours, it felt more like 2000 to the waiting Simon.

The introductions were polite, the three of them made their way to the lounge, Frank with his arm around Susan's waist as she held Simon's hand on the other side. She guided Simon to a chair and she sat on Frank's lap, his hand moving immediately onto her thigh. Susan smiled at Simon, then turned an kissed Frank, their mouths meshed, it was a long and passionate kiss. Simon could see her stocking tops as Frank's hand moved up, then he switched and took a good handful of her breast massaging it roughly through her dress.

In a move of strength, Frank put an arm around her waist and the other under her legs and stood, lifting her in his arms. Susan squealed in surprise and kicked her feet.

"Where is the bedroom Simon, I need to fuck your fiancé."

Simon pointed the way and fell in behind as Susan beckoned him to follow. Once in the bedroom, Simon sat and watched as Susan removed Frank's shirt and loosened his belt as they continued kissing.

She unzipped him and tugged out his meaty cock. She turned to Simon. "I want to suck him, is that ok honey?"

Simon gulped and nodded yes.

Susan dropped to her knees and slowly kissed the head, one hand holding the base of his shaft, the other cupping his balls as her engagement ring glinted in the light. Swirling her tongue around the tip before taking it fully into her mouth. Simon saw his fiancé's cheeks hollowing as she sucked hard driving Frank wild. After only a few minutes he picked her up and flung her on the bed.

"Your fiancé gives great head but I think she needs some cock in her now though."

Susan looked at Simon before responding, "Yes, I want to feel that big cock inside my pussy."

Simon gulped again, "Give it to her, fuck her like she deserves."

Frank lay on top of Susan, spreading her legs further apart he entered her, "Shit, that's some tight pussy."

Susan groaned in ecstasy, "Your cock feels so good lover."

She felt every inch invading her; Simon was staggered she could take it all. He watched mesmerised as his fiancé started taking a ferocious pounding. Frank was relentless; Simon couldn't understand how Frank didn't shoot his load with Susan squirming beneath him and begging for more; she was lost in desire and pleasure.

"Fuck me, I'm cummming."

Susan's moaned pronouncement triggered Frank; he drove in deep and went rigid pumping into her. Simon could see his balls contracting.

Susan screamed, "Oh my god, yesssss."

Franks body seem to convulse for minutes unloading as he groaned in satisfaction, "That was a big fucking load."

Susan pulled his head down for a kiss, "Mmm certainly felt like it lover."

With Frank still inside her, she finally turned and smiled at Simon, having him involved really turned her on, she wanted to 'perform' for him.

"Are you ok babe?"

"Yeah I am good, that was so... intense."

Frank withdrew, that bitter moment of regret for them both. He redressed quietly, Susan watching his gorgeous cock get tucked away, resisting the urge to reach for it again. He kissed her forehead, said goodbye and left them.

Simon lay down on the bed and kissed Susan, "God, I love you so much; I haven't seen you like that before, you were amazing and deserve that type of experience."

"Thanks honey, I am delighted you enjoyed it, now let me give you some loving!"

Simon rolled on top of her, entering and started to fuck Susan worried that he was already close to orgasm.

Susan held him in close, "Don't try and compete with him, just lay inside me so we are together."

They were immersed in the emotion in each other's faces. The most intense sensations stemmed from the continued deep and passionate kissing, the gentlest movements had him on edge.

Susan recognised he was close, she held his face and looked into his eyes "I want you to cum in me my love."

Those simple words sent Simon over the edge as he ejaculated into her crying out that he loved her.

She kissed him, reassuring him everything would be ok, even though she had no idea what the future held.

***

It turned out that the future included a proposal from Simon.

"Are you sure Simon, I want to marry you but it comes with everything else we have discussed. The only way I can get married is if I'm honest with you and if we can accommodate my needs."

"I know, I want you to be both my wife and my hot wife."

"Wow... then 'yes' I would love to marry you. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have someone who cares that much for me and is strong enough to cope. I promise to always look after your needs and love you."

***

Susan arranged to meet up with David for coffee, "I wanted to let you know that I am getting married. I didn't want you finding out from someone else."

"Well I guess congratulations are in order, I hope it's everything you... both need."

Susan smiled at the inference, "Simon knows all about my needs and is very supportive. I've always tried to be honest, even with you, although it cost me dearly."

Susan hesitated, tucking her hair behind her ear, " Do you have regrets about us?"

David exhaled, "Of course, I loved you, but I couldn't cope with what you wanted. What about you?"

"Yes lots of regrets, I miss you, I love Simon, but you were always... well my first love and special."

"Yeah, but you get him and plenty of other guys now as well."

"God it's not that many, only a party once every couple of months or so. Couldn't you have coped with that? I would have always come back to you. We could have still lived the dream, had a family... all of it."

"We wanted different things, it was better we parted ways. I will always have some feelings for you."

"Would you like to get a leg over for old times sake, I could ask Simon, I doubt he'd mind."

David laughed heartily, "No, thanks for the offer though, I am very flattered but that lifestyle isn't for me, even on the other side of it."

"That's a shame, I am still not over you and I'm told I am really good now, a lot better than when we were together."

"Oh I don't doubt it Susan, like they say... practice make perfect."

David smiled as he walked away shaking his head. Susan didn't, she had joked about it, but she still pined for him and the regrets were almost overwhelming.

***

Susan walked down the aisle in a figure hugging red taffeta dress. Black stockings, an anklet, heels and a red veil completed her wedding outfit.

She had aroused Simon the previous night by explaining to him, that the anklet let everyone know she was his hot wife. He was already hard and she continued to stroke him.

"And the black seamed stockings indicates to those who know, that I am interested in well-endowed partners in addition to my loving husband."

Simon was already on the verge of climax, as Susan wanked him off harder.

"You want that don't you honey, you wife dating and taking on some well-endowed young studs?"

Simon had an orgasm at that point, much to Susan's delight, "Mmm there we go, oh my God you want this almost as much as I do, we're going to be great together."

Susan had used it as a further test, she wanted to make sure the marriage was right for both of them.

The small wedding went off without a hitch. Those that didn't know thought the dress was a little odd, but somehow it suited the bride perfectly. Simon was ecstatic; he never thought he'd find a woman who had the same desires as he did. Their sex life was great and when she was with other men, he got to see her wild side. He wanted to make her happy in every way possible.

***

Their honeymoon on the Maldives was idyllic, lots of long beach days with exceptional boat and snorkelling trips.

Simon thought Susan was the epitome of sexiness in her range of new bikinis. He clearly wasn't the only one who thought so, judging by all the looks she received.

They got on really well with the team running the activities. Especially Lars the dive instructor from Sweden, he persuaded Susan to try for a beginners dive certificate during the holiday and they spent a lot of time together. He was ridiculously good looking, in that Swedish, rugged sun kissed way.

Simon woke up feeling a bit shaky from last night's alcohol, he had some vague images of kissing his bride the night before. He wandered out to the veranda breakfast bar to see Susan sitting with Lars having a coffee.

"Oh hey honey, have you recovered? You were pretty out of it last night."

"No still rough," flickers of the previous night came back into focus, inviting Lars back for drinks maybe.

Susan stood up, her robe opened showing her body. She walked up and kissed Simon, "Thanks for agreeing to last night babe. I know it's our honeymoon, but I am a hot wife after all."

"I agreed?" queried Simon.

"Yes babe, don't you remember you asked Lars to spend the rest of the honey moon with us."

"I can't recall, everything is a bit hazy?"

Lars spoke up, "Look it's your honeymoon, and I understand if the offer was made under the influence, I can back off."

Susan turned to Simon reaching down for his crotch, "It's your choice baby but we should start as we mean to go on. This will get easier and become the norm, anyway if there's any time a bride deserves some extra cock it must be on her honeymoon... don't you think?"

She felt Simon stiffen and whispered into his ear, "And just imagine me bouncing up and down on that big Swedish cock again, he gives me fanny flutters."

Susan smiled, "Ask Simon again Lars."

"I'd love to share your bride this week, don't worry I'll look after her, would that be ok?"

"Ermm, yes that would be fine."

"Great, can I have the next fuck, I am so horny for her."

Susan kissed Simon, "Thanks for understanding, love you. Come on then Lars let's get you back in the saddle. See you in a bit babe... enjoy breakfast."

Only moments later he heard Susan's first deep groan and the bed banging against the wall. Simon tried to eat breakfast but struggled to focus, he also felt a little left out.

After the energetic fucking, Susan went to find Simon. She kissed him and thanked him again as he shifted uncomfortably on his seat.

Leaning in toward him she spoke softly, "Does it turn you on, knowing your new wife has already been naughty. Do you want to know everything we did, how I enjoyed his body, how he... penetrated me... repeatedly. I will give you all the details later but we need to get you involved, I did promise to look after you after all."

She reached across and tugged his already hard cock out of his shorts and led him back to the bedroom, surprising a recovering Lars.

She kissed Simon and they made out, she pushed him back and started sucking his cock. The sight of Susan's pert ass in the air was too much, Lars mounted her from behind. Susan loved the new sensation of being spit roasted. Simon was no match for her dates, but he had a perfectly reasonable cock and she enjoyed sucking him off. When he came, she swallowed every drop, then moved up and kissed him as Lars continued to give her a good seeing to.

Susan was lying in the sun lounger, thinking about her first honeymoon with David, that had been far more romantic. The extra sex this time around was great, but no match for her feelings and experiences that first time around; no one else seem to exists to them then. She found herself missing David yet again. She tried to fight the feelings at first, but accepted them as a penance of sorts and maybe recognition that what she had with him was real.

***

On their return from honeymoon, they went out regularly with Diane and Russell. Susan got chatted up frequently; the presence of Simon didn't put them off, the black leather skirt and anklet were sending the right messages. She could have her pick of all the young talent, but rarely chose someone; they had to be special. Diane was frustrated, she had hoped getting Susan into the lifestyle would have led to multiple guys and orgies but her friend never went that far with it.

They were out again with Simon getting drinks at the bar when she saw him... David! He looked good, so handsome and fit; his easy smile was back, she had missed that so much. He spotted her and after a moments hesitation moved towards her. Unashamedly looking her up and down as he approached, Susan felt herself shiver.

"You're looking very... 'hot' Susan, it's nice to see you."

Again she got the intended double meaning of his words. "Thank you, you don't look half bad yourself."

"Is that Simon over by the bar, I hope married life is treating you well."

"Yeah, we're good but I can't believe you're still wishing me well."

"Life is too short and I never thought you were a bad person, just not the person for me."

Susan was thinking once again about how she had thrown David away and kicking herself, she knew she still loved him. And her fanny flutters were back, she was very attracted to him.

"I beg to differ, I always thought we were good together, that offer is still open you know."

David laughed, looking her up and down again, "Thanks Susan, it's a very tempting offer but I couldn't."

"How are things with you, are you still with Kelly?"

"Yes I am and it's all good, great actually."

"Well I withdraw the offer, you were never the cheating type. Take it from me, she is a lucky woman."

David looked quizzically at her, "That's an odd comment seeing as you rejected that same man."

Susan was frustrated that she could never get David out of her system but that was the truth of it, "Call me stupid, I have many regrets."

"Will you be starting the family you always wanted, it's why you got married again wasn't it?"

"I don't think so David, my lifestyle isn't right to bring a family into. I don't have the same compulsion now I am not with you. Do you still want kids?"

"Very much so, which is just as well seeing as Kelly is pregnant."

Just then Simon returned, Susan hid the shock of David's news amidst the introductions. They were polite, each curious about the other guy, exchanging pleasantries about the wedding and honeymoon. David assured Simon of Susan's many positive qualities.

Susan smiled, but said little, still coming to terms with David's news. She made an excuse of going to check in with Diane, so she could recover. Simon caught David's annoyance at the mention of Diane's name.

With Susan absent, David couldn't resist asking. "So, am I right in thinking you've accepted all of Susan's desires Simon?"

"I have, I think she is the most extraordinary sexual woman."

"Well that's what did for us, I didn't want that at all. You sound far better suited than we were."

Simon felt himself relax, he wasn't sure what it was, but the way Susan and David interacted left him feeling very uneasy. Then he realised... he had never felt jealous before, that was strange considering everything Susan got up to.

Susan returned to their conversation asking about Kelly's pregnancy.

"Seemingly this is the first of three and I need to 'get with the plan'. I argue with her for the entertainment value, I've always wanted three anyway. I think we'll be doing a quickie wedding, I've avoided it for too long after.... well anyway, I just wasn't ready."

He looked at Susan, remembering similar discussions in the distant past before they got married about having three children. That seemed like an appropriate point to leave; he said his goodbyes, wishing them well in their marriage.

Susan excused herself from Simon to freshen up. She walked away crying at that moment of realisation; she wanted a family. Not just that, but a family with the man she had always truly loved. She had to get a grip of herself, there was no way she was going to let Simon down. Having done that in one marriage, she had no intention of repeating her mistakes over again. She had to let David go completely, it was better for all of them.

***

Nine years later, Susan found herself passing the local sports ground and thought she recognised someone watching the junior football match. Looking more closely, she knew it was him. He had a mini version of himself in his arms as he shouted encouragement to another boy playing in the game. She thought of going over to speak to him, but then she spotted Kelly talking to some other parents whilst rocking a pram backwards and forwards.