Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The happy scene left her feeling devastated, mumbling to herself, "I guess they made it to three kids then, and got their happy ever after!"

She hurried on along the path stifling the tears. Simon would be waiting for her at home. Her marriage now felt like an arrangement, rather than something that was romantic and loving. It was ironic that Simon was disappointed for the exact opposite reasons to David. The hot wife dates had came to a shuddering halt when Diane's dormant sexually transmitted disease had come to light. It was a long standing condition and a few doses of antibiotics wasn't going to resolve things. Diane would be left with a serious chronic health problem. A short while after diagnosis, Russell had left her, never to be seen again.

Susan, along with everyone else from the club were tested regularly as part of a monitoring programme, her chances weren't helped by the fact she had fucked Marcus on several occasions.

She certainly didn't feel like a hot wife, she didn't even miss the sex, looking back the whole thing seemed so tawdry. By the time of Diane's illness, she'd grown bored of it all. What she really wanted, well it was too late now, she'd delayed having children for too long.

Susan dreamed of other things these days... that could have been her with the pram, watching their sons play football; there was no stopping the tears this time.

End.