Hot Wife at a Convention Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Randal suggested they go inside to the bedroom, Stephanie was eager for what she anticipated to be next. Frank and Don were just as horny and were about to become more active participants in the progression of the evening's activities.

Once inside the bedroom, Randal turned on all of the lights and opened the curtains to the floor-to-ceiling window. If anyone was watching from the neighboring condo before, they were now invited to become a voyeur to the main event. Stephanie watched her three lovers undress in preparation for an evening of unbridled sex with her. All three were sporting erections as they approached her with smiles on their faces.

The three men surrounded Stephanie as she once again felt six hands and three mouths exploring every inch of her exposed body. Fingers were probing her pussy and ass. Lips were sucking on her nipples as her heart raced from all of the simultaneous stimulation.

She found herself being guided onto her knees and knew exactly what was expected of her. She also felt an uncontrollable urge to suck the hard cocks that were staring her in her face. Stephanie moved from Randal's longer dick over to Frank's shorter, fatter one, and then onto her husband's more familiar one. While she was sucking on Don's, Randal and Frank were tapping their dicks on her cheeks and forehead until she made her way back to them.

Instead of getting a view of Stephanie servicing her lovers from a dark corner, Don was enjoying seeing her sucking cocks up close in a well-lit room. He cherished seeing his wife with three dicks in her face waiting for her attention. He will never forget the sight of her beautiful face with another man's dick sawing in and out between her soft red lips and hearing their moans and comments on her cocksucking skills.

"Damn Steph, I was hoping I'd get a chance to have you suck my dick. Fuck, Don, your wife gives a masterful blow job," Frank commented.

"There's nothing better than having a beautiful woman on her knees sucking my dick. That's it Steph, take it nice a deep," Randal told her.

When it was time to move Stephanie onto the bed, Frank said, "I need to taste that sweet pussy of hers."

"Be my guest," Don said.

Frank didn't tease Stephanie at all. He laid her back, spread her legs, dove in, and began tongue fucking her. She was so turned on from all of the previous teasing, she was squirming in no time as her husband's boss lapped at her pussy. Even before the Las Vegas convention, Frank had a deep desire to have sex with Stephanie and he wasn't going to waste this unexpected opportunity. He savored the taste and feeling of orally pleasuring her, feeling those long legs, and knowing he was going to get the chance to fuck her again.

When Frank began to lick and suck on Stephanie's clit, it pushed her over the edge and she began to cum. He lapped up all of the juices that were squirting into his mouth as she came to two quick orgasms in succession. He was already between her spread legs, so he pushed her knees back towards her chest and slid his dick into her.

This time, Frank was able to see the look of rapture on Stephanie's face as he thrust his dick into her pussy while Randal and Don looked on. Randal got onto the bed and presented his dick to Stephanie's mouth. She opened her mouth and let Randal sink his dick between those lovely red lips of hers and began to face fuck her. Don stood on the side and watched two men having their way with his wife. He moved around so he could see Frank's dick plunging into Stephanie's pussy from different viewpoints.

Don watched as his wife's pussy lips devoured his boss' fat cock. When he got behind them, he saw Frank's dangling balls as his dick plunged in and out of Stephanie's welcoming cunt. He could see Frank's dick glistening from his wife's juices. He could hear the sounds of her soaking wet pussy being fucked.

Frank asked Don, "Do you like seeing me fuck your wife, Don?"

"As a matter of fact, I do, Frank. More than you know."

He started to fuck Stephanie harder and said, "Well then, you'll love this."

That made Stephanie cry out, "Oh yes, fuck me, Frank. Fuck me."

Frank was right. Don loved seeing the look of rapture on his wife's face and hearing her cry out for more.

Frank couldn't hold out much longer after seeing, touching, probing, and fucking Stephanie. When he came, he pulled out of her pussy and shot his cum all over her stomach. He then scooped up some of it onto his fingers and fed it to Stephanie. She sucked the cum off his fingers like she was sucking a dick. After licking the cum off Frank's fingers, Stephanie was able to concentrate on sucking Randal's dick. When he came, he shot his load onto her face and tongue.

With his wife's body and face covered with the cum of other men, Don climbed between her legs and slid his dick into her tender pussy to take his turn with her. She was still on fire and begging to be fucked.

"Fuck me, Don. I need to get fucked hard tonight."

"Don't worry, honey, I think we're just getting started."

"I feel like such a slut tonight. I dressed like a slut. I'm acting like a slut. Fuck your slut wife, darling."

"You're my slut wife, baby and I love you for it."

As Don was fucking Stephanie while Randal and Frank looked on, Randal said, "It looks like we have an audience tonight."

He pointed to a window across the way where it appeared someone was hosting a small party and three couples had gathered by the window pointing towards Randal's condo. Don had Stephanie get on all fours so she could see better. Once she saw the people watching her fuck and suck three men, she got even more aroused.

"Let's give them a good show, Don. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck meeeeeee."

Don drilled Stephanie's pussy as she started to cum again and he soon followed and shot his load all over her back. After they got done cumming, they looked out the window to see the couples across the way and waved to them. They got an enthusiastic wave in return. Stephanie needed to clean the cum off her body and made her way to the bathroom.

She told the fellas, "I'm going to go clean up. I'll meet you at the bar. This party is just getting started."

Randal replied, "We had no intention of stopping now, Steph."

As Stephanie was showering, the fellas got another drink and waited for her at the bar.

Randal told Don, "You have a lovely, fun-loving wife."

"We're young and decided to live out our fantasies while we can."

"How much fun are you two looking to have?"

"I don't know. What do you have in mind?"

"I was wondering how she feels about anal."

"It's not her favorite but she'll do it at times. Tonight might be one of those times."

"I didn't want to press things too far and ruin the evening."

They left the conversation at that. Don understood that any normal guy would not only want a blow job and to fuck his wife but would want to also get a piece of that firm round ass of hers. It didn't hurt to inquire what her limitations might be. He was okay with anything his darling wife was up for.

When Stephanie rejoined the guys, Randal mixed her a cocktail as they all sat naked at the bar. The men were stealing glances at Stephanie's perfectly shaped body while she was looking for signs that they had sufficiently recovered for a second round of fun.

As they were sipping their drinks, Randal asked Stephanie, "Are you into toys at all, Steph?"

"I have a vibrator if that's what you're asking. Why?"

"I have a couple of toys I thought you might like to try."

"Let's see what you've got."

Randal went to the bedroom and brought back a box and said, "I have a vibrator for your front and a vibrating butt plug for your back. The fun part is that they are run by remote control."

"Umm, sounds interesting. Let's give it a try," Stepanie replied with a smile.

"Frank, do you want to do the honors?" Randal asked.

"Hell yeah."

Frank took Stephanie by the hand and led her over to the leather sofa. She sat down facing Frank on the coffee table as Don and Randal came over to watch. The vibrator for her pussy looked like an egg with a string attached to it. She spread her legs wide for Frank. It was an erotic sight for Don to see his wife once again offering access to her pussy for another man to explore. Frank easily slid the vibrator into Stephanie's slick pussy.

It was then time for him to insert the butt plug and Stephanie said, "I've never tried a butt plug before so be gentle."

Randal handed Frank some lube and Frank told her, "Bend over my knee. It'll be easier that way and it'll give Randal and Don a better view too."

Without hesitation, Stephanie bent over Frank's lap with her ass sticking up in the air. He gently rubbed her firm ass cheeks and gave them a couple of playful spanks which caused Stephanie to clench her cheeks together. When she relaxed, he gave them a couple of more spanks and then rubbed and groped her ass again.

Frank spread Stephanie's ass cheeks, exposing her puckered brown hole while commenting, "You have such a lovely ass, Steph," as he continued to grope her.

He then dripped some lube onto her asshole which caused Stephanie to say, "Oh, that's cold."

Frank rubbed his middle finger around her asshole and then slowly slid it into her while rubbing her cheeks with his other hand. Don's heart was racing as he watched his boss playing with his wife's ass. Many of his friends had commented on her fine taut ass and each of them would love to have this opportunity. Stephanie's ass was so tight, it felt like it had a firm grip on Frank's finger.

Stephanie knew that this anal play was a prelude to what the guys had planned for her. She was so turned on, she was willingly letting the guys do whatever they wanted to her. She was open to exploring anything that night and giving up her ass to them was part of the fun.

The more Frank finger fucked her ass, the more comfortable Stephanie got with having something up her butt. She was anxious to see what a butt plug would feel like and she would soon find out. Frank took his finger out of her ass and placed some lube onto the butt plug.

Stephanie felt the plug pressing against her asshole and braced herself. Frank slowly pressed the tip into her and her sphincter muscle opened to allow the insertion of the plug. Frank began to fuck her with it and would press a little more into her ass with each push forward. Stephanie's asshole opened wider as the plug went deeper and deeper into her. Finally, she had taken it all.

Once the vibrators were inserted, Randal gave the remotes to Don and said, "Here, you can do the honors."

Stephanie was now sitting on the sofa next to Frank when Don started the vibrators on a low setting. Even with a slow vibration, she seemed startled with a surprised look on her face. As Stephanie got used to the new sensations in her pussy and ass, she began to squirm. The vibrations seemed to send waves of pleasure through her entire body. Don was enjoying playing with the controls to test his wife's reaction. She didn't care for the high settings of the vibrators and let Don know when he found just the right one.

It was obvious that the dual sensations were having an erotic effect on Stephanie and Randal suggested they move back into the bedroom. Stephanie's legs felt like rubber as waves of erotic pleasure rippled through her body. Randal turned on all the lights again almost as an announcement to his neighbors across the way that the second act of their exhibition was about to begin.

The men laid Stephanie on the bed and quickly took their places around her. Frank and Don began to suck on her nipples and run their hands over her hourglass torso while Randal wanted to taste her pussy again. Randal intended to bring Stephanie to the edge of orgasm several times before letting her cum but that proved impossible.

Stephanie was so turned on by having vibrators in her pussy and ass she was on the verge of cumming before the men had begun to touch, lick, and suck on her trim athletic body. Once she felt more stimulation on her nipples and clit, she exploded in a body-shaking orgasm. It was the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Her three lovers didn't stop at one orgasm as they continued to play with her until she had two more and begged them to stop.

"Oh my god, that was fucking fantastic. I can't take anymore," she said as Randal took the vibrators out of her.

By this time, Stephanie was staring at three horny men with erections and playfully asked, "Now what?"

Randal had an evil grin on his face and replied, "Oh, I think you know what we have in mind."

Stephanie just winked in reply.

Frank laid down on the bed and Randal instructed Stephanie to get on top. Without hesitation, she quickly straddled Frank and stuffed his dick into her. She rode him for a little bit until Randal got behind her with his hands on her hips.

"Now stick that ass up in the air like a good girl," Randal said while greasing up his dick. He then asked, "Have you ever been double penetrated before?"

"No, but every woman wonders what it would be like."

"Well, you're about to find out."

With Frank's dick firmly embedded in her pussy, Stephanie felt Randal's dick pressing against her asshole. She held her breath, worried about taking a dick as big and thick as Randal's up her ass. As he pressed further, she felt the head of his cock pushing into her. She swallowed hard as he slowly entered her butt. The butt plug must have done its job because Stephanie didn't feel any pain as the cock entered her ass and went even deeper.

When Randal was about halfway into Stephanie's perfectly round ass, he began to move his hips and went deeper with each thrust until his stomach rested against her ass cheeks. Don was thrilled to see his wife with a dick in her pussy and one in her ass. All he wanted was to see her having fun and they were both having the time of their life. It was exhilarating for him to share his wife with two other men.

"That's a good girl, Steph. You've taken it all now. How does it feel?" Randal asked.

"It's different but it feels good."

With that being said, Randal began to hump on Stephanie's ass while she rolled her hips and Frank thrust upward into her pussy. Stephanie is one of those tall, gorgeous women with a great body that a guy dreams about fucking. Randal and Frank were living the dream again. Even though they fucked her the night before, that night was more special because they were able to enjoy her company all evening. It was a slow build-up to the eventual outcome. They knew from the start she was going to fuck them both and they wanted to savor every moment with her.

Stephanie's pussy was dripping all day long in anticipation of being seduced by her husband, Randal, and Frank. Once she accepted the invitation to a celebratory dinner, she knew she was on the menu to be dessert. She never expected to take the guys up her ass but no one was getting hurt, and Don wasn't jealous. He was getting off by seeing his wife more turned on than ever. He received pleasure from her pleasure.

Don was standing by the window watching his wife being double penetrated, Stephanie saw the same people watching from the condo across the way which drove her passion further. The thought of other people not only seeing her but talking about her drove her wild. She could only imagine the names they were calling her and knew they'd be talking about her later when they were probably fucking their partners.

As Frank and Randal were fucking Stephanie, she said to Don, "Come on over here and join the party. Let's give our audience something to talk about."

That snapped Don out of his trance and joined the three of them on the bed and presented his erection to his wife's mouth. Stephanie quickly devoured his dick like a cock hungry whore. She was now servicing three cocks. She had this wicked nasty fantasy for a while but never thought she would ever act upon those dreams. It was the opportunity of a lifetime and she was sharing the experience with her husband which made it even better. Stephanie savored the feeling of having a dick in her ass, pussy, and mouth. The erotic sensations were enhanced by the comments of her lovers.

"Oh, your ass feels so good, Steph. I'm so glad we got a chance to celebrate tonight."

"Hey, I want to try some of that fine ass too, Randal. Don't be selfish now," Frank commented.

Stephanie would stop sucking Don long enough to tell her lovers, "Ohhh, fuck me boys. Oh yeah, fuck my ass. Fuck my pussy. Ohhhh, it feels so good. I need it bad tonight."

"You've got one hot wife, Don," Randal said.

"Don't I know it? I've never seen her this turned on before."

Frank was playing with Stephanie's tits as Don was holding onto her head and Randal had a firm grasp on her ass.

Randal then asked Frank, "Do you want to switch positions?"

"Fuck yeah."

Stephanie climbed off Frank as he and Randal switched places. Stephanie quickly stuffed Randal's cock into her pussy as Frank lined himself up to penetrate her asshole.

"Oh my god, your ass is so tight. I wanted to fuck that ass ever since the first time I saw you," Frank said.

Stephanie playfully wiggled her butt and said, "Your cock feels so good, Frank. Ohhh, fuck my ass. Treat me like your slut. Oh, I'm so bad."

Frank then began to tug on Stephanie's ponytail and gave her ass a few hard slaps and told her, "You're a real bad girl, Steph. I like bad girls, though. They're so sexy."

When Frank clutched tightly onto Stephanie's ass and started to fuck her harder, she knew he was about to cum and told him, "Fuck my ass, Frank. Cum in my ass. I want to feel you cum."

Frank groaned loudly and shoved his dick deep into Stephanie's ass while releasing his jizz from deep down in his balls. She could feel his dick convulse and release wad after wad of cum deep into her bowels. He collapsed onto her back as he fought to catch his breath.

When Frank pulled out from behind Stephanie, Randal told her, "I want to cum in your ass too."

"You can cum anywhere you want."

She climbed off of Randal and raised her ass high, inviting him to cum in her butt too. He easily slid into her well fucked asshole and began to hump on her while she tried to also concentrate on sucking off her husband. Randal was fucking Stephanie harder and faster than Frank causing their skin to slap together and her ass cheeks to ripple with each thrust. He shoved himself into her and came in her ass, his cum mixing with Frank's.

When Randal withdrew, he slapped Stephanie on the ass and said, "Damn, you sure know how to fuck."

She smiled and said, "I've had a lot of practice, especially in the last two nights."

Stephanie looked at Don and asked, "It's your turn, babe. Where do you want to cum?"

"I want to fuck you and finish in your ass."

"It's all yours, honey."

Don got behind his wife and began to fuck her eager pussy as she groaned in pleasure. He was fucking her hard while calling her dirty names that only drove her passion to higher heights.

"I loved watching you be a whore for us tonight. Only a fucking slut would let three men use her like that."

"I'm your whore, Don. I'll fuck anyone you want me to. Oh fuck, I love being a slut for you."

Don withdrew from his wife's pussy and stuffed his dick in her ass. Her asshole was wide and sloppy from getting fucked by two bigger dicks and taking two loads of cum but Don didn't mind. It only added to the thrill of the evening, knowing his boss and business associate had their dicks in her mouth, pussy, and ass and he watched it all unfold. The more he thought about what she had done the last two nights the more cum built up in his balls. It was now his turn to add his jizz to that of Randal and Frank in his wife's ass. He shot wad after wad into her asshole until his balls were drained. They both collapsed onto the bed when they were done.