Hot Wife at a Convention Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During lunch, Don told her all about the business deal Frank and Randal cut and how they were going to benefit financially from it. She was thrilled beyond belief. She was happy for her husband and what it meant for his career.

"But there's a catch, Steph."

She gave Don a look of curiosity and asked, "What's that?"

"Um, Randal wants to take all of us to dinner tonight to celebrate."

"Come on, Don, you know what else he wants, don't you?"

"I already told Frank to tell Randal nothing is going to happen."

"Yeah right. I fucked them both last night and you think they don't expect more of the same tonight?

"I don't know. Would that be so bad? I mean, we both had fun, didn't we?"

"Yeah, but I'm not going to be Randal's plaything either."

"I get that but we have one more night in Vegas, why not live it up in style? We may never get this chance again."

"Are you sure you want to do this, Don?"

"Last night was the hottest thing we've ever done sexually. We said we wanted to experiment while we are here so, what the fuck? Let's go all in."

The more Stephanie thought about it, the more she liked the thought of fucking Randal again. He was charming, handsome, and had a big dick. She wasn't sure about Frank but if Don didn't have a problem with it, she figured she'd throw caution to the wind and enjoy partying with the three of them.

When Don told Frank that Stephanie had no problem going to dinner with them, he also made it clear they were looking forward to a fun night of partying. Frank took the hint and wanted to do something for Stephanie.

"Tell Stephanie that if she wants, I'll pay for her to get something nice to wear tonight. I'll contact the shop in the hotel and she can get whatever she wants."

Stephanie was thrilled when Don sent her a text to go shopping for herself. Frank set a generous budget for her and she spent the afternoon on her shopping spree and spa treatments. She figured she deserved the special treatment and spent right to the limit. She got a massage and had her hair and nails done. She wore more makeup than she usually does but didn't want to overdo it either. The dress she bought was so sexy, she wasn't sure she could wear it out in public. An outfit wouldn't be complete without new shoes, a purse, earrings, and a matching necklace.

When Don met Stephanie back at the hotel room, she was wearing the hotel robe but he could see her hair was done in a braided ponytail with blonde highlights. She let Don get ready first and when he was done, he anxiously waited to see what his wife chose to wear for their night out in Las Vegas. She went into the bathroom to get dressed and took her time getting ready. She wanted to make sure everything was perfect before getting her husband's reaction.

She did a couple of twists and turns in the mirror and then called out to Don, "Are you ready?"

"I sure am. I can't wait to see what you bought."

When Don first caught sight of his sexy wife, his mouth gaped open in amazement. He was speechless at first until Stephanie asked, "Is this too revealing? I'm not sure I can wear this."

"Holy fuck, you look amazing. You have to wear that dress tonight. You look great. The guys will love it and so will everyone else we run into. Wow."

For their last night in Vegas, Stephanie chose to wear a little black mini dress with spaghetti straps. It had sheer panels that swirled up the front of the dress and exposed the entirety of her long well-defined legs. The dress was sheer along the sides of her breasts and in between them showing some side boob and cleavage. There were sheer panels in the back that exposed the sides of her ass cheeks. The dress was backless too so the only areas of her body that were covered were the essential parts. It was obvious she wasn't wearing underwear either. It oozed sex appeal and Stephanie had that going for her too.

For her accessories, Stephanie wore five-inch opened-toed black heels that highlighted her red-painted toenails. She wore diamond stud earrings and a heart-shaped diamond choker necklace that drew attention to her long neck. Her fingernails were painted red to match her toes.

Don told her, "You look so good, I want to fuck you right now."

"There will be plenty of time for that later. Don't touch me, I don't want you to ruin my makeup or wrinkle my dress."

"Randal and Frank are going to love seeing you wearing that dress."

Stephanie did a little catwalk-like strut around the hotel room for Don. He was hypnotized by her beauty. The dress swayed back and forth a little in the back as she shook her ass. Her legs looked even longer in her high heels and it accentuated the wiggle in her walk. The sheer panels in the dress would make someone look closer to see if they could catch a glimpse of her pussy, tits, or ass as she walked. It commanded the attention of onlookers.

The plan was to meet Frank in the lobby and Randal was going to pick them up in a limousine to take them to dinner. When Don and Stephanie got in the elevator, there were three single men and a couple in there already. The men's eyes widened as they scanned Stephanie's body in her sexy dress, further undressing her with their eyes. They didn't even try to hide their stares. The woman elbowed her husband in the ribs for staring at Stephanie. She felt a little self-conscious from the attention she received but prepared herself for further stares once the elevator doors opened.

Stephanie took a deep breath as Don escorted her through the crowded lobby. Men and women stopped and stared at her as she strutted towards the door. People were wondering if she was a movie star because she looked so good in her revealing dress. The more people stared, the more self-assured Stephanie became, and walked confidently as she attracted the attention of the gawking onlookers. She looked good and she knew it. When Frank saw them approaching from across the lobby, he got a wide grin on his face that got wider the closer Stephanie got to him.

"You look awesome tonight, Steph. I'm proud to accompany the sexiest woman in Vegas."

"Why thank you, Frank, and thank you for buying the outfit for me."

"It was the best money I've invested in a long, long time. I'm sure Randal will be pleased also."

When they got outside, Randal was waiting by a limousine with the driver and both of them smiled when they saw Stephanie. She could see their eyes scanning her body from her head to her toes and back again.

"You look absolutely stunning this evening, Stephanie."

"Thank you, I'm glad you like my new dress."

"Like it, I love it," he replied as he helped Stephanie get into the limo.

There were two bench seats across from one another. Stephanie and Don sat on one side while Randal and Frank sat on the other. Don noticed his wife had her legs slightly parted allowing Frank and Randal an unobstructed view up her dress. She was further advertising that she wasn't wearing panties. Randal offered everyone a glass of champagne on their drive to one of the most exclusive restaurants on the Vegas strip.

Randal raised his glass and said, "Here's to a fun evening to celebrate our new partnership."

Stephanie then said, "Let the celebration begin."

She knew what the men were hoping to happen later that evening and her attire confirmed that those hopes would probably come to fruition. She had been in a limo before but not since their wedding day. She was enjoying the sights and sounds of the Vegas strip along their drive. Stephanie kept exchanging knowing glances with the handsome Randal, the man who had just last night enticed her into losing her married virginity. The embers of their sexual attraction were still smoldering in their loins.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Stephanie was the first to get out of the limo. As she went to get up from her seat she spread her legs even further apart.

Don noticed what his wife had done and was thinking, "She's such a cocktease. We're going to have some fun tonight."

Once again, Stephanie's super hot body and sexy dress drew admiring stares as Randal put his arm around her waist and led her into the restaurant. He let his hand slide across her ass as she walked through the door. The maitre 'd recognized Randal and immediately showed them to their table.

As they were being guided to their seats, Randal told Stephanie, "Everyone is looking at you, dear. It's because you look so sexy in that dress."

Stephanie blushed a bit and said, "I feel sexy too."

At dinner, Randal ordered a bottle of fine wine as a prelude to the finest meal Don and Stephanie ever had. There is no way they would have been able to afford to dine in such an exclusive restaurant if they were by themselves.

When they were waiting for their dessert, Randal commented, "Forgive me if I keep looking at you Stephanie but I am captivated by your beauty and your dress is fabulous. Not many women would look as good as you in it."

"You're too kind, Randal."

"It was an excellent choice," Randal said and turned to Don to tell him, "You have a lovely wife, Don. You are a fortunate man."

"I'm well aware of that, Randal. Many people have told me that over the years. I've learned to appreciate other men telling me how beautiful she is. It's a good thing I'm not a jealous man."

Don went on to say, "Thank you for dinner, Randal. Stephanie and I decided we were going to enjoy Las Vegas to the fullest while we were here and this is a special, unexpected treat."

"It seems we've all enjoyed our trip to Vegas. The night is still young. There is still time to enjoy all that Las Vegas has to offer."

It was obvious they were subtly speaking of Don's willingness to share his wife while in Vegas and hoping the celebration would continue later. Stephanie excused herself to use the restroom and all eyes were upon her as she walked through the dining room. She had a couple of glasses of wine by that time and was feeling sexy. Her pussy was damp from all the attention she was receiving in her revealing dress.

While Stephanie was away, Randal said they could go to a club or go back to his condominium that his company kept in Las Vegas for an after-dinner drink or two. Don told them they should talk to Stephanie, but returning to his condo sounded nice.

Over dessert, Don told Stephanie, "While you were away we were talking about what to do next. We could all go to a club or we could go back to Randal's condo for a few drinks. What do you think?"

"I don't know dear. We've been to the clubs, she replied, then went on to say, "I think I'd like to see Randal's condo. It sounds interesting and more intimate," while looking at Randal.

All three gentlemen smiled because that was exactly what they hoped she would say. There were now no illusions about what was going to happen either. Don and Stephanie looked at each other and if they could read each other's minds, they would know they were both thinking that they were doing Las Vegas in style and it lessened any hesitations they may have harbored about Stephanie being the star of the celebration.

After dessert, Randal paid the substantial bill and they headed to the limo to take them to his condo. He told the driver to take his time so they could enjoy the sights and sounds of the Strip while having more champagne. The previous night was more about taking advantage of the opportunity to have sex with a willing, lovely lady. However, tonight was part of Randal's planned slow seduction of Stephanie.

As she was sipping her champagne, Stephanie mentioned, "I love the view of the strip from a limo."

She knew exactly what she was doing when she turned her body to look out the window affording Randal and Frank an unobstructed view up her dress.

Frank crassly said, "I'm enjoying the view inside the limo,"

It wasn't something Randal would have said because he would have allowed Stephanie some semblance of modesty. There was no need to be obvious. However, Stephanie opened her legs a little wider while looking directly at the two men sitting across from her and turned to look out the window again.

When Stephanie turned around again, Randal had the bottle of champagne and offered her a refill while asking, "Why don't you come over here and sit between Frank and me?"

"Gee, I don't know. Can I trust you two?"

"Certainly not," Randal replied with a grin as Frank let their host take the lead.

Stephanie took a seat between the two men as Randal refilled her glass of champagne.

Randal told Stephanie, "You are such an attractive woman and that dress is perfect to accentuate your beauty."

Randal stared into Stephanie's eyes for a moment before they both leaned in to share a soft, tender kiss. Things were heating up quickly. When they parted, you could almost see the steam coming from their lips. Stephanie set her glass down as Randal untied one of the straps to her dress followed by the other. She swallowed hard as Randal slowly peeled down the top of her dress to expose her breasts. Frank and Don were frozen in place as they watched Randal seducing Stephanie before their eyes.

When Randal began to close the privacy curtain between them and the driver, Don said, "No don't, let him watch. She likes that."

Randal raised one eyebrow, tilted his head a little, and smiled. He then cupped one of Stephanie's breasts and kissed her again. When they broke from their kiss, Randal nodded at Frank. Randal began to lick and suck on one of Stephanie's breasts while Frank followed his lead and began to suck on the other. Stephanie felt like a blaze had been lit between her legs as both men were sucking on her nipples and stroking her long, supple legs. She was squirming in her seat as Don watched two men playing with his wife directly across from him. He noticed the driver struggling to keep his eyes on the road. Luckily, traffic was stop-and-go along the Strip that night, allowing the driver to keep a watchful eye on what was unfolding in the back of the limo.

Randal had Stephanie's dress pushed up and had his finger in her pussy. He let Frank have a chance to finger fuck her too. Don watched as two men took turns fingering his wife with her legs spread wide for them, all under the watchful eye of the driver. Stephanie kept looking into the driver's eyes in the rearview mirror and could see he was enjoying the show. It made her even hotter to have him keeping a close eye on her as she let Frank and Randal toy with her body.

Randal had the urge to taste Stephanie and got down on his knees in front of her, placed her legs over his shoulders, and teased her upper thighs before tongue fucking her. Stephanie motioned Don to come over and suck on her tit while Frank sucked the other while Randal ate her pussy, all while the driver kept looking in the rearview mirror or tuning around whenever he could. Stephanie's eyes locked onto those of the driver again. She felt like such a slut for letting a stranger witness her seduction by three men but it also drove her to an even higher level of excitement.

Randal didn't want Stephanie to cum yet so he would stop his oral stimulation of her pussy whenever she got close to orgasm. He then unzipped his pants and pulled them down to release his hard cock and shoved it deep into Stephanie's pussy as she cried out in pleasure. Randal started to fuck her right there in the back of the limo as Don and Frank continued to fondle, grope and suck on her tits.

Don and Frank would stop sucking Stephanie's tits to watch Randal plunging his dick into her pussy. Frank wondered how Don could let his wife fuck another man in front of him and two other men but all he cared about was getting his chance to fuck Stephanie again. As long as Stephanie was having fun, Don knew that it would increase his pleasure with her when it was his turn to fuck her. His only goal was for his wife to have the time of her life and he would be the beneficiary later..

Stephanie was going wild, lifting her hips to meet Randal's thrusts and crying out, "Oh my god, fuck me. Fuck me. Oh god, I'm so fucking hot tonight. Your dick feels so good inside me. Fuck me."

Just then, the driver announced, "We're almost there, sir. Do you want me to keep driving around?"

Randal suddenly stopped fucking a disappointed Stephanie who laid there with her breasts and pussy exposed wondering what was going on. She desperately wanted him to continue.

"We'll finish this upstairs," Randal said as he pulled up his pants and said to the driver, "No, take us home."

A stunned Stephanie was wondering what was going on. No one had ever left her hanging like that before. Her pussy was scorching hot and desperately needed someone to put out the flame burning between her legs. She didn't realize that Randal was trying to build her lust to get fucked. It was the ultimate cunt tease, even though he was teasing himself in the process also.

The driver opened the door and got a closer view of the partially clad Stephanie with her luscious tits and pussy exposed. She pulled her dress up and got out of the limo. Her eyes met those of the driver who was struggling to keep from smiling. She blushed but felt a rush of exhilaration shoot through her body from knowing he saw everything that took place. He also knew that she was going upstairs to fuck all three of the men who accompanied her. Stephanie was so hot at that moment, she would have fucked the driver if Randal had asked.

When they walked into the building, the security guard welcomed Randal and his eyes quickly went to check out Stephanie in her revealing dress. An older couple and a younger man were waiting for the elevator and they couldn't help but stare at Stephanie too. Her face was flush with anticipation as they all got into the elevator. She felt a bit self-conscious as she felt eyes on her in the confined elevator. She thought it was obvious to the other occupants that she was a party girl for her three escorts but it turned her on to be wearing something so bold also.

As they walked into Randal's condo, Frank and Don looked like they were hungry wolves ready to pounce on their prey but their host had other ideas. Randal mixed drinks for everyone and then gave them a tour of the two-bedroom, two-bath condo with a large living room, a fully stocked bar, and a small kitchen with a dining area. Randal then showed his guests the view from the balcony. The Vegas Strip could be seen at a distance between Randal's building and the condo complex across the way.

As Stephanie stood against the clear, plexiglass railing, Randal came up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist, kissed and nibbled on her neck, and asked, "Shall we continue what we started in the car?"

"I was ready to continue while we were in the backseat of the limo and I'm more than ready now."

Randal slipped Stephanie's dress off her shoulders, peeled it down her upper body, and down her legs. She was completely naked out on the balcony as Frank and Don acted as quiet observers. Things were going smoothly so they were more than happy to let Randal take the lead.

Randal then reached inside the condo, flipped on the balcony light, and commented, "If you like other people to see your lovely body, let's expose you so everyone can see you."

He then turned Stephanie to face the complex across the way with her naked body now under the spotlight of the balcony light. It was clear that Randal was trying to attract the attention of his neighbors. Stephanie felt exhilarated by being naked for anyone to see. Randal stood behind her and began to run his hands softly across her body and kiss her neck. He motioned with his head for Frank and Don to join him.

Almost immediately, Stephanie was being treated to the tender touch of having six hands and three mouths roaming freely over her body. She felt someone nibbling on her butt cheeks, another sucking her tits, and hands touching her everywhere. It was one of the most sensuous sensations she'd ever felt. After having her pussy teased with a few minutes of fucking by Randal, her body now needed some further attention.