Hot Wife Holiday Cuck Loser

Story Info
Cleo begins her hot wife adventures in Italy.
1.4k words
4.06
6.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she stepped off the plane she felt the heat in the air. Her dress was sticking to her back and sweat was seeping down her legs. She felt an excitement fluttering deep inside her. Her phone was ringing, it was him again. She rolled her eyes, he was so clingy sometimes. She picked up the phone and then hung up on him. She giggled to herself as she got into her Uber.

She gasped as the Tyrrhenian Sea came into view, the uber driver nodded approvingly at her in his mirror,

"Bellissimo" he paused "Much like you"

She noticed him glancing at her for the rest of their journey, a hunger in his eyes. She liked the attention. He rolled the windows down and told her to breathe in, as she did she tasted the salt air and the perfume of the citrus groves. What an intoxicating place, she thought.

The road, flanked by ancient stone walls and vibrant wildflowers, meandered through terraced hillsides. Olive orchards and vineyards clung to the steep slopes, as well as lovely pastel-coloured houses. Her phone buzzed again, it was her husband.

"Please let me know you landed safely, I'm begging you :("

"Yes. I did." She responded, her red nails clacking on the keyboard.

She thought for a second and sent him another message

"You'll get what you want. Don't worry."

The villa was stunning. He was good for some things she thought, he had chosen well. The taxi driver insisted on carrying her bags up the steep steps, walking behind her, still shooting her lingering glances. She thanked and tipped him and opened the front door. The floors were marble and cool, every room was bathed in natural light with views of azure water below.

She took a long bath, enjoying the view. The steam rose in the air, covering her in an ethereal mist. She arched her back in the tub and was submerged, contemplating touching herself. No, she thought, it'll make it all the more sweeter.

When she was out of the bath she massaged body oil all over herself starting with her feet, making them even more soft and supple, gazing at her perfectly manicured toes. She worked up her body, massaging the oil into her slender and toned thighs, paying special attention to her supple and voluptuous buttocks, she sighed a little while doing this, this was one thing her husband was good for. It could be a long process. Her whole body now moisturised she put on a dress, a strapless maxi dress that hugged every curve, giving her a flawless hourglass silhouette. She added a body mist that made her décolletage glow. She took her time with her makeup, her skin looking as if it was lit from within. She undid her brunette hair from its scrunchy and let it loose, cascading down her back. She drew a sexy Cleopatra cat eye and overlined her lips in crimson, with lipstick in cherry red. She slipped on a pair of red heels and left the villa, in heavy anticipation of the night.

She arrived at the bar, it was busy and full of locals. Her Italian was limited, but everyone was very welcoming. She ordered a bottle of wine and the bartender told her a little about the red wines of the region. He was a man in his early twenties, a little younger than her, he blushed every time he looked in her direction. How pathetic, she mused.

"This is a sexy wine" He began, blushing even more.

"Pardon?" She asked, watching him squirm.

"It means it has, how do I say, an emotional response, it is silky and smooth, opulent. Would you like a taste?"

"Yes," she said simply, fixing her gaze upon him.

"She held a little in her mouth, tasting the notes, it was sweet and silky as he had described.

"Yes, please. I'll take a bottle."

"Yes madam" he responded obediently.

She drank a few glasses of wine, basking in the afternoon sun. The bar grew busier and she could tell she was attracting attention. Loser was texting her again, she rewarded him briefly with a photo of her taken in the mirror of the bathroom, showing her dress in all its glory and giving him the middle finger. She paid attention to everyone who came and left, people watching was one of her favourite pastimes after all. She went out for a cigarette, cursing as she realized she had no lighter. As she rifled through her handbag she realized a hand was outstretched towards her. He held a lighter. She looked up and smiled. How handsome he was. He had tousled hair and dark, earthy brown eyes.

"Nice to meet you," he said.

"Nice to meet you too" She purred in response

"I'm Francesco" he smiled.

"Cleo" she responded, putting out her hand. He kissed it and it sent shockwaves rushing through her, how Italian she thought.

"Would you like to come and join me at my table?" He asked.

"Yes please," she said.

She learned that Francesco was a sculptor, and he talked with such passion. He talked about how much he loved making things with his hands, and about art in Italy, he made many recommendations of places to visit and places he would take her. She gazed at his hands, they looked strong and delicate at the same time. They talked and laughed for hours, drinking numerous bottles of wine. It still had that sexy silky taste. He pulled her onto his lap at the bar, she could feel his strong legs and his hard cock. she moved slightly onto it without attracting attention from others at the bar. She could scarcely contain herself.

They went outside to smoke and he was kissing her, her lips and down her neck. electric shockwaves were pulsing through her body, she craved him. It felt like she had never craved anything more in her life.

She took him back to the villa, he had carried her up the steep hillside as she held her shoes. He was as strong as a bull. She wanted him so much.

He stood up while she got down on her knees in the open-plan kitchen. She audibly gasped as she saw his cock. It was girthy and huge.

"Oh my god" she said aloud "It's perfect."

She felt a wetness in her panties. She wanted to taste him so much. She slipped it into her mouth and he held her head down roughly. He tasted so sweet and clean. She breathed through her nose heavily as she felt his cock deep in his throat, she came back for air for a second, spluttering and he laughed, pushing her head down more and thrusting inside her throat. He stroked her hair as she did so.

"Oh good girl" They both moaned in unison as she moaned onto his cock, she knew he felt the vibration. He was just SO hard.

He took his hand off the back of her head and she took control, pushing it as hard as she could into the back of her throat, keeping a rhythm, listening to him laugh with pleasure, he was so hard now, she knew he was going to cum. He suddenly grabbed her by the hair and pulled her upwards, so she was staring up at his perfect cock. In a second he came, covering her face and hair in creamy cum. She gasped and spluttered as her eyes streamed, and her throat burned, she felt invigorated. She was yearning for him deep inside her. She found herself begging him to fuck her, but he simply shook his head as he did up his jeans.

"I'll see you tomorrow slut, 7 pm." He smiled and as he left, gave the camera that she had installed a jovial wave.

He left and she was speechless.

How did he know? She could see the red light of the camera blinking above her.

"Did you like that then huh? " She taunted, facing the camera, he shivered, it was like she could see him. In the bathroom at the office. phone out, headphones in, sweating and shaking in his grey, drab cubicle.

He had never felt so pathetic and worthless. He gazed into her cruel eyes as he came, all over his trousers.

"Oh FUCK" he said aloud.

And lord knew what Francesco was going to do to her tomorrow at 7 pm.