Wife Enjoys Her Friend

Story Info
Wife invites a friend to join.
1.6k words
4.08
33.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hours later, I woke up with sunshine streaming into our bedroom. I was curled up and sleeping on Johnny's shoulder. I wondered if last night was just a dream until I turned to see Kevin also in our bed. Both men were out cold.

Quietly, with a smile, I eased out of the bed. I slipped on a little red laced nightie and tiptoed out of the room. Pinning my hair up with a clip, I made my way downstairs. After such a sexy night, I was starving! I decided to make a large breakfast for myself and the boys.

Turning on some low music I began to mix pancake batter, fry some sausage, brew the coffee, and cut some fruit. Replays of last night played back in my mind. Never had I imagined doing something so wild. It was a thrilling night of so many firsts. Johnny and I had discussed such fantasies as we made love, but never in a million years did I fathom they would happen, especially to the extent of what we did last night. Was I now a "hotwife"?

Suddenly, a very naughty thought entered my mind. I began crafting a text on my phone. "What has gotten into me?" I wondered as carnal thoughts entered my mind. I closed my phone. "Oh fuck it!" I said out loud and opened my phone to fire off my text.

When I finished making breakfast, I arranged everything on a tray to take upstairs to the bedroom. As a last minute thought, I grabbed a bottle of chocolate syrup and some whip cream out of the refrigerator to go with the fruit and pancakes. I walked upstairs to wake the two sleeping men...

As I walked, I smiled to myself as I imagine the surprised smiles on the men's faces. I walked quietly through the bedroom door and set the tray down gently on a nightstand. I undid my nightie and let it fall to the floor. Completely naked and hugging the bottle of chocolate syrup, I slid into bed as Johnny sleepily snuggled me back into place between him and his friend, Kevin. I rolled onto my side and quietly popped open the bottle of chocolate syrup. I drizzled some on my breasts, which were uncovered by the blankets. The noise the bottle made caused Johnny's eyes to open. His eyes took a moment to focus and then he registered what was happening and immediately opened wider. He was completely awake now!

"Dude, wake up!" He said to Kevin giving him a nudge.

"Huh? What?" said Kevin. His eyes also adjusting and then widening in surprise. "Well doesn't that look delicious!"

Both men greedily began to lick and suck on my nipples and nibbled my small breasts hungrily. "Oh, baby! You're ready for more?" Johnny asked proudly with a gleam in his eye.

"You are one lucky man," Kevin commented.

"Oh, just you two wait. I'm not done with you yet," I said with a sly grin. With that, I took the bottle of chocolate syrup and ripped back the bedsheets. I asked the men to kneel next to each other as I began squirting generous amounts of syrup on both of their dicks and began slurping and sucking their cocks to erection. My tongue running up and down the sides of Johnny's shaft. I then did the same to Kevin's thick cock. Johnny came behind me and rubbed his hot dick on my ass cheeks as I continued to suck on his friend. Johnny began plunging into my pussy, which was dripping with both my natural juices and chocolate as I moaned. Taking Kevin fully in my mouth, I deep throated him while he threw his head back moaning in ecstasy.

"You have a beautiful cock, Kevin," I stated as I winked and kissed the head of his fat cock.

He looked down at me lustfully and said, "thank you, I love the way you suck on it!" He then gently grabbed the back of my head guiding my mouth back onto his dick. My husband still pounding me from behind.

Suddenly, a loud bang downstairs pulled Johnny out of his erotic state of mind. Ever the protector, he withdrew and immediately started walking towards our bedroom door.

"Wait, Johnny," I called quickly. "Don't ruin my next surprise!" I yelled with a mischievous smile and an air kiss.

Johnny turned and looked at me confused. Smiling slyly, I stood up and walked to the bedroom door. I told Johnny to go back and join Kevin on the bed. Someone was walking up the stairs. The sound of heels clacking on each step. Opening the door, a beautiful brunette with a dark complexion entered our bedroom. "This is my friend from work, Sofia," I started to explain.

Sofia was a coworker of mine that was always talking about her wild sexcapades. On more than one occasion she had hit on me offering to spice things up for Johnny and I's "boring" married sex life. Sofia was a hotty with looks and features similar to a Selma Hayak. Truth be told, I had more than once admired her heavy breasts and curvy body and especially her full luscious lips.

Sofia opened her jacket to reveal that she was dressed in only a garter belt and stockings with a corset lifting her buxom breasts and high heel "fuck me" shoes. I walked right up to her knowing exactly what I wanted to do, but not imagining I would ever have the courage to do so. Slowly lifting my hand, I smoothed her hair back from her face and kissed her full on the mouth. Our kiss continued and became more passionate as our tongues connected. The buxom brunette placed her hands on the back of my neck pulling me deeper. Before I knew it, Sofia was sucking on my tongue.

The hand on my head traveled slowly down my back and began groping my voluptuous ass. Sofia cupped my supple ass in both of her hands as a groan escaped her lips. Johnny and Kevin just laid there staring open-mouthed. It was the hottest, sexiest thing either of them had ever seen! Breaking our kiss, I led Sofia to the side of the room where the men were eagerly waiting.

I sauntered over to my phone and started playing Nellie's song, "You Can Have Whatever You Like" and walked back over to Sofia as we started dancing together.

Sofia and I began grinding our pussies against each other's legs, which were no doubt quite damp, as we continue to dance and sway. Our tongues intertwined as we continued to kiss as though we couldn't stop. One of my hands was threaded into the Sofia's hair while the other hand held tight to her ass pulling her closer. Sofia's hands were hungrily exploring my breasts and ass.

I threw my head back as Sofia greedily turned her attention and kisses to my breasts. She licked and kissed and sucked my nipples as though she were famished. Then Sofia did something I will never forget. She took two of her fingers and put them into my mouth. I sucked her fingers as I sexily caught Johnny's eye. Johnny was entranced. So was Kevin. Sofia took her now wet fingers and slowly begin to insert them deep inside my pussy, never breaking eye contact. In and out her fingers went as my body convulsed and obeyed her.

Unable to contain themselves any longer, the men stood up together and eagerly made their way towards Sofia and me. We continued to make out while the men's hands explored and teased our bodies.

After a few minutes, Sofia threw me back onto the bed.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time," Sofia sensually said as she pushed my legs open wide.

She teased and sucked and kissed my pussy lips and clit as I moaned in ecstasy. "Mmmm...tastes like...chocolate?" Sofia questioned with a grin. I laughed and nodded my head as Sofia went back to kissing and licking me.

Every once in a while, her tongue gently brushed my asshole sending chills of excitement through my body. Johnny slid over to my face and I engulfed his erect cock into my mouth. I sucked Johnny's big cock like never before as Sofia continued to eat me out. Kevin, in the meantime, stood behind Sofia and slid his hard cock inside her as moans of pleasure escaped all four of us.

We enjoyed each other's bodies in every position imaginable, scissoring, 69, double-penetration, you name it, until finally all four of us were spent. Breathless, we all lay on the bed panting.

Smiling, Johnny looked at me and asked, "Are you satisfied now, my love?"

Smiling back, I said, "Oh, yes! I'm afraid I may not be able to walk for a few days."

Laughing Johnny and I lay on the bed completely exhausted while Sofia and Kevin gathered up their things to leave. Winking, Sofia gave me a little wave and said, "I'll call you later." Kevin gave Johnny a high five and said, "Dude, that was the best time of my life. Any time you need me, I'll be here! Any time. Just call me. I'll drop whatever I'm doing." With that, Sofia and Kevin left talking about exchanging numbers.

Snuggling together, I closed my eyes sleepily as Johnny put his arm around me. I wondered if this was a one time experience or just the beginning of a whole new world. Johnny looked down at me with a sheepish grin and kissed my forehead.

"Wow!" was all he said in a surprised tone.

"Wow," I replied confirming.

With that, I knew we were good. Johnny yawned and moments later, we were both fast asleep.