Hot Wife Holiday Pt. 04 Cuckold

Story Info
Hot wife adventures with Cleo and her husband continued.
1.5k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling I've got a match!" she purred.

She showed him her phone, she had matched with a handsome silver haired man. Antonio. He looked wealthy and was wearing a tailored suit.

"He wants to meet in an hour!" She said excitedly.

He watched her get ready. She chose a black set. A black collared blouse and tailored shorts that accentuated her toned thighs but also he noticed as she turned around, her buttocks. she left her hair loose and drew on a cat eye with cherry red lip gloss.

"That's my girl." He whispered as she sashayed out the door.

They went to the hotel bar for drinks. The cocktails were flowing. He chose whiskey. His silver hair made him look distinguished and she blushed at his compliments. "I am very impressed" he murmured, unable to keep his eyes off her. He suddenly got a phone call and went outside to take it. When he returned he seemed flustered. "I am so sorry miss but I must go, I am terribly sorry. I have urgent business to attend to. I must meet with someone"

"I see" she said, unable to hide the disappointment in her voice "I was really enjoying your company. Are you sure you can't bring him along?"

"As long as you don't mind" he said, smiling and touching her leg underneath the table "I was really enjoying getting to know you."

His business partner arrived shortly after. Georgio. he was also smartly dressed, tall with cropped dark hair and olive skin. "It's a pleasure to meet you" he said, his eyes lingering.

She went and sat as they talked business, sipping cocktails. she had began to feel drunk. she was surprised that Georgio came over to say goodbye before he left. He kissed her hand and held her gaze for longer than necessary. "You're going so soon?" She whined "I was hoping you could join us in my suite."

He looked over at Antonio, a look of surprise and interest on his face. "I would like that, but are you sure?"

He leaned in to whisper into Georgio's ear but Cleo heard every word. "Why not? Let's fuck a beautiful woman together to celebrate this new business relationship"

They went back to the room with haste. As soon as the room door opened Antonio asked her to strip and lie on the bed. She slipped off her black set and thong. She could see the bulge in the trousers of them both as they drank her in. Her large pert breasts, her slender thighs and her toned stomach. "Close your eyes" Antonio ordered. She could hear them undressing, shoes clattering on the floor. She felt herself being moved onto her front, so that she was hanging off the bed. She lay in anticipation with no idea what would happen next. She was told to open her eyes and audibly gasped when she saw Georgio's erect cock in front of her, so close it was almost touching her nose.

The veins in it bulged, it was girthy and thick. She sighed in appreciation and put her hand out to touch it, but no sooner had she done this than she felt her hips being pulled back, and Antonio's cock, hard as a bullet, pressing into her buttocks. Before she knew it he had entered her. She was not entirely ready. She gasped as she felt how long his cock was and she slowly felt her pussy opening up to him, he thrust a few more times before he filled her with it and grunted in pleasure. Georgio coughed. She had almost forgotten the beast that was brushing her nose.

Antonio laughed "I'm sorry brother. the pussy distracted me for a moment. Its that good you see" He pulled out of Cleo and watched on as Georgio instructed her to open wide. Her jaw ached as he pushed right into the back of her throat. She gasped and spluttered as she tried to keep rhythm, with him holding her head down. Georgio pushed back into her again. Harder and faster this time. She could feel herself dripping onto his cock. "Aaaah" she moaned in pleasure and it made Georgio gasp, he could feel the vibration. She could feel how excited he was getting, she could taste a slight saltiness on her tongue. She was struggling to breathe and he noticed. "Need a break?" he whispered. He picked up the bottle of water from the bedside table and threw some on her face which made her gasp in surprise, he then held the bottle to her lips as if it was his cock, and fed her water until she gulped it down.

"Ready?" asked Antonio who had also slid out of her. She nodded as they both pushed themselves back inside her, quickening their pace, making her convulse with pleasure. She was so full of cock she was ready to burst. suddenly there was a noise from the closet. A cough that sounded like he had held it in for hours. She had forgotten her husband was in there. Both men slid out of her in an instant and stood up, Antonio pulled out a gun. A GUN. FUCK. She sat up. Georgio was quickly dressing and Antonio was listening for the slightest sound, gun pointing at the wardrobe door. "Who the fuck is that. Get the fuck out NOW" he roared. He opened the cupboard door and there was her husband, on his knees, sweating with both hands in the air.

"Pl - plea - please don't shoot" he cried.

"NO PLEASE" she shouted "It's just my husband, you see he likes to.."

Antonio cut her off suddenly, laughing cruelly "You like to watch you sick fuck? Let's have you watch then!"

He had been in the closet for hours. On his knees.

It was so warm in here. He needed a drink desperately. But he couldn't. They would be back soon. Suddenly he heard her footsteps. And men's voices. Two men. FUCK. He wondered what they were going to do to her. He felt himself harden in his cage. He heard them burst into the room and tell her to strip. He heard them undressing and her being moved into position. One of them entered her instantly. She could hear her whimpers and moans as he went in dry but he could hear her pussy start to get wet and juicy for him.

Then he heard him apologise to his friend that he had gone first. That the pussy was too good. Fuck. He knew that was true. then he heard the moment the other one thrust his cock into her throat. Her gasping and gagging on it. FUCK. Then he was coughing uncontrollably. Blowing his cover. FUCK. He closed his eyes and sat in the fetal position. He heard the closet door open and he felt the cold metal of a gun against his head. FUCK. they must be MAFIA. He was going to die. He was going to die pathetic. Time stopped. He lost the ability to hear. When he came to he was being ordered to crawl on his hands and knees over to the bed. She was on her front across it, they were both still unbelievably hard. He was told to kneel and to watch Antonio enter her again.

Her mouth was full of Georgio. She was so wet as he pushed into her, so hard and so fast. Georgio slipped his cock out of her mouth and her moans grew so much louder. Antonio laughed. "You like this don't you, you sick fuck? Well now I'm going to cum inside your wife's sweet pussy, and you're going to see it all" He drove into her again and again, making the bed shake. Grunting loudly as he filled her with his cum. He opened up her pussy when he had finished with a finger so he could see how much was inside her. Fuck.He felt like he was going to explode. Antonio dressed quickly and shook hands with Georgio. "To business my brother. I hope that's helped consummate our relationship." as he walked out the door.

When he had left Georgio ordered him to sit on the chair near the dressing table. "I'm not finished" he barked, massaging Cleo's buttocks as he stroked himself erect.

"Have you ever had two cocks one after the other babe?" he asked Cleo.

"I have not" Cleo breathed.

"Well" he laughed, pushing into her and making her squeal "You are nice and wet for the occasion at least" He pumped her harder and harder, sweat beading on his brow. She sounded so full of cum and juices. FUCK.

"Aaaaaaaah" Cleo shrieked as his cock contracted inside of her. Fuck. there was so much cum. When he pulled out her juices has soaked the bedsheets. "You squirted." He said proudly. "Your wife has a lovely pussy and me and my business partner have enjoyed filling her with cum." He said, turning to him still sitting in the chair, "Now go on, lick it all up!"