All Comments on 'Hot Wife Satisfies our Boredom'

by Gfandi2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks for the flashback to Vegus

Some will say "NAH" but just a saying fun times can be had by all...4

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineabout 4 years ago
And another gay boy that eats cum

Gay guy scared to come out hides behind a woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too Common

Grammar/mechanics - not good.Why does it matter? Because those mechanics help the reader to absorb the content by focusing on the characters and interactions. Each mechanical error is like a scratch on a chalkboard. The reader has to stop and figure out what is supposed to be conveyed.

Content - nothing special, new, or especially exciting.

I get that the writing and posting gives the writer some benefiys. I'm just commenting as a reader, i.e., Not very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Poor

Yet again another poor story. You might of stood a chance with the little bit of gay in it if you had put it in the gay category but then again it was small part . But trouble is has is that the loving wife category is swamped with poor stories like this . So your story is going no where . It’s just going to get thrown on to the pile of really poor stories like others because it’s just plain no imagination nothing it’s just like all the rest . What you should have done is put more imagination into your story and tried a different category your story as it is it’s just going to bomb . It’s just going to sink to the bottom like others . To be honest being a couple you should have talked a bit more to each other about ideas and what you should of noticed was the amount of stories being written in the loving wife category. The only thing what is making it in the loving wife category is BTB stories because of the effort the writers put into there stories. That earn a lot of respect they push themselves to there limits of imagination and have to do a lot of research into there stories. So that the husband can walk off into the sunset with everything ( new wife kids money etc) . While the cheating wife gets nothing but the clothes on her back that is why they have to do it in a way that is believable and in a way that readers enjoy. Where your story just lacks everything I’m sorry but that’s how it is all I ask is that you don’t stop writing but try a different category talk to each other more frequently get ideas then try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I love it when my hot wife gets a hankering for strange cock. It definitely spices up your life. She evens things out by arranging for a call girl for me from time to time.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Whorewife

Another semi story about a cuck and his whorewife.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 4 years ago
Re Poor

"All I ask."?

Who the fuck are you? Bob Guccione?

This category, Loving Wives, is about "Married extra-marital FUN, swinging, sharing, and more." On an amateur adult literature website.

Many of these authors are just having fun writing out their fantasies. They aren't striving for a Pulitzer.

IMO BTB stories should be in Non-Erotic because there is nothing erotic about them.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Polly

Bob is dead, but I don't think he was a cuck. What is your problem with people expressing their opinions on a story? If they aren't poly, swingers, cheaters, or cucks, are their opinions invalid in your mind? A lot of people would beg to differ.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

hot wife is another word for whore ,nothing more .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGfandi2@Gfandi2
My wife and I have been in the life style for 10 plus years. We enjoy a variety of things. We would most likely fall into the category of hot wife / slut wife. As a hobby I enjoy filming and taking pics of our escapades. We travel throughout the country and are always on the l...