All Comments on 'Hot Wife Tryout'

by pdiddyd55

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LustyScribeLustyScribeabout 1 month ago

A wonderful story! Peter really hit the gold mine: A woman willing to help him explore his sexuality with love and respect, even with other men as Alphas in the relationship. I look forward to more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really poorly done. Stick to Gay Male where the readers aren't as critical

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ha ha, this was very different but very hot. (As it’s in the LW section, and not the GM section, though the ensuing hateful comments will be highly predictable.)

I found Peter’s character resonated a lot with me: on the surface I may appear a little nerdy but I too have a great body for a fortysomething male and a big cock… trouble is a big cock is not much good if, like Peter, you’ve developed a pattern of coming within seconds of entering your wife. I know, even though she’s polite about it, it annoys her. She doesn’t know about my gay side. The funny thing is when I’ve been fucked by a guy — not that I’ve had gay sex lately — my (untouched) cock could stay hard for ages and when I’d eventually come, hands-free, my orgasms would be way more intense than the orgasms I’d get from fucking my wife. I wish my wife was like Gail…

Geezer83Geezer8326 days ago

1. Well written

2. Liked you didn't go ape shit with the alpha male angle.

3. Liked you kept it in her voice

4. Disliked nothing

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog25 days ago

Really enjoyed this unique story. I love a good story told from the woman's perspective and Gail was a very sensual MILF. She also had an attractive sweetness about her. Very erotic and the bi parts didn't turn me off. Very well written. Looking forward to ch 2. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

bravo! Very human. No boasting nor bravado. Tender.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous