Hot Wife Tryout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter was making progress. In his "reclamations" he was actually lasting 30 seconds or more, enough to get a few strokes in, before he came.

Not all of our hookups were what we had hoped for. Some guys lied about the size of their members. If they knew how to use it, neither Peter nor I were upset with them. To this day, I don't know why I chose this guy on this night. I always chose the guy. But when we got down to business, he lasted less than 5 minutes and was off of me. He was 6 inches (maybe), and had no fucking idea what he was doing. I figured that he was going to be good for a round two, but he just walked over and picked up his boxers.

When Peter saw this, he ran over and started licking my pussy. Peter had gotten a lot better at getting me off with his tongue, and tonight was no different. After a few minutes of licking the cum from my pussy, Peter moved to reclaim his "wife", but I held him down, placing my hand on his head. "Just a little more, please."

Peter understood, and continued eating me until I came. When Peter reclaimed me, he lasted 5 minutes, maybe 6. The most amazing thing was that I came again while Peter was fucking me. Once I came, Peter came. Peter looked me deep in my eyes, and said, "I love you."

I kissed him, and replied in kind.

We snuggled up on the bed. We often talked about what we would like to try, do again, or like tonight, mistakes that we made. I asked Peter if there was something special that allowed him to delay his orgasm.

"I could tell that you hadn't cum from that guy, and then when I saw him starting to get dressed, I just knew that it was up to me. I wish that I knew what helped me tonight, but I don't. Having you cum while I fucked you is the highlight of my life."

I started to cry. I hugged him to hide it from him, but he had to know what I was doing. He just held on to me until I got control of myself.

We were returning to the scene of our first date. Peter pulled up to valet parking. One of the young men came running over to open my door. When I looked up, I recognized him as one of Jack's classmates. "Thank you, Terry."

"Mrs. Williams! Wow. You look great tonight."

I think that I just squirted. Terry is a younger version of those alpha males that I normally attract. "Thank you, Terry. How are your parents?"

"They're doing great. I'll let them know that you asked about them." Peter came around and handed him the key to the car, received his ticket in exchange. We were off.

Terry watched them walk into the hotel thinking what he would give to have one night with Jack's mother.

Peter and I walked into the Tapas Bar and took a seat at the bar. I scanned the room for any prospects. I knew that Peter and I like the same type of guy. The hard part was finding a guy that would enjoy playing with both of us. I hoped that I could lure a whopper for the night.

Peter said, "Do you remember the first time we came here?"

I looked at him and said, "I remember that night almost every day."

Peter took my hand. "I would like to try again." I didn't need any explanation.

I said, "Bartender, could we have our check?"

Peter and I went up to our room. I'm not going to say that he rocked my world, but on his third attempt he did last long enough that I came as well. He was getting better (much better) on his oral skills as well.

When we got to the room, I saw that there was a bottle of champagne and a bouquet of flowers for me. After we finished with our coupling, Peter poured the last of the wine into our glasses. He handed me my glass and then went to the phone and called for room service.

20 minutes later, we had another bottle of wine and an appetizer platter, just like our first night together with Walt. On the roll in cart was an additional box. After he served me a plate of appetizers, Peter grabbed that box and got down on one knee. "Gail, will you marry me?"

I think that most times, a woman knows that this question might be coming her way. I had thought about this several times.

I texted Jack to let him know that I wouldn't be home tonight.

12