Hot Wrestling Entertainment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As David and Candy argued, Harlow's hand twitched once, then again. Greg was there to capture the movement as I recorded long. After a third twitch, Harlow exploded into motion, dislodging Candy as she quickly twisted away. David rapidly backed away as Harlow whirled to attack. As Harlow launched herself at her foe, Candy scrambled to her feet, but because Harlow's sudden and unexpected movement had surprised her, she was a fraction slower to her feet. Harlow delivered a punishing Boob Buster, the quick sharp punch causing Candy to cry out and reel back while gripping her breast in pain. Harlow followed, intent on delivering more punishment, but Candy countered by leaping into the air while twisting to deliver a Corkscrew Kick.

Harlow rocketed back to crash into the ropes, the ring restraints stretching before flinging her back into the ring. Candy grabbed Harlow's arm as she passed, planted, and whirled her around to increase her speed even more in a Whip Crack. In a desperate attempt to prevent herself from being thrown out of the ring, Harlow twisted, slammed into the ropes with her back, and was ejected back into the ring even more forcefully. Her eyes opening wide in panic, realizing what was coming but unable to prevent it, Harlow crashed into her opponent as Candy used her adversary's momentum to rotate and lift her straight up in the air. The two women froze for a heartbeat at the peak of the stunt, Harlow stiff as she hung upside down above Candy's head, allowing the audience to marvel at Harlow's feet extending more than ten feet off the ring floor, before Candy jumped herself, adding even more height to the move, and falling to her back to slam Harlow down in an absolutely crushing Skyscraper.

The women hit the canvas so hard that sweat flew from their bodies and they literally bounced back into the air from the force of their impact. It was all I could do not to wince. How those two could do that move with that much air and not hurt themselves was beyond me.

Harlow sat up and screamed as she held her back, demonstrating the devastating power of the landing. Even Candy seemed stunned by the force of the impact as she rolled over slowly, further selling the idea the match was almost over. Slowly rising to her feet, Candy leaned over Harlow, grabbed Harlow's sweat soaked hair, and dragged her to her feet. Still hold Harlow's hair, Candy wound up like a pitcher throwing a baseball, and drove her fist into Harlow's face. While the hair hold made it look like Candy was inflecting even more pain on Harlow, it actually allowed her position Harlow's face so she wouldn't accidentally hit her, and then shove her away to establish the power of her punch.

Harlow staggered back to sag against the ropes, hanging on the top rope by her arms as her head drooped forward until her chin was resting on her chest. Smiling with her apparent easy victory, Candy sauntered over, grabbed Harlow by the hair, and pulled her off the ropes to stand her up. Harlow stood there wavering slightly, clearly out on her feet. Candy began pumping up the audience by encouraging the crowd to cheer as she took a fast victory lap around the ring. Sensing something was about to happen, the spectators screamed in excitement.

When her circuit of the ring brought Candy back to her foe, she wound up to deliver another punch, clearly intending to finish Harlow off, but then stopped, stared at wavering woman a moment, and then ripped Harlow's top and pants off with a single vicious jerk. The crowd screamed their approval as Harlow toppled to the canvas on her face while Candy paraded her prize around the ring.

When she reached Harlow again, Candy threw the clothes down in disgust, kicked Harlow over to her back, and then hoisted her up by her arms so the audience could see Harlow in all her naked glory. The moment Harlow was on her feet, she grabbed Candy by the arm and flipped her over her shoulder. Candy wasn't hurt, but as she scrambled to her feet, Harlow was already on the move, bouncing off the nearby ropes and leaping into the air with her fist cocked to deliver a Superman Punch. Candy ducked the blow, but Harlow seemed to expect that. She tucked and rolled when she hit the canvas before popping back to her feet as Candy charged her.

Harlow was far too lively to have been out on her feet and it was now clear to all that sometime after Candy had punched her lights out and she fell into the ropes, she'd recovered and was just waiting for her moment. Harlow twisted hard, grabbing Candy as she passed, and lifted her, attempting to do the same Skyscraper stunt that had so devastated her, but she'd misjudged her position in the ring, and as they fell, Candy's thighs hit the ropes, ruining the move and bouncing her back into the ring.

The two women tumbled away from each other, screaming in rage as they scrambled to their feet and charged each other. Candy ducked under Harlow's wild grab, spun, and took the woman into a headlock, pinning Harlow's arms above her head while securing her hands behind foe's neck, placing Harlow's large, firm, breasts on display. We used a lot of that style of headlock because it allowed us to show off the amazing bodies of our performers.

Harlow bent violently at the waist, partially slipping Candy's hold, and followed up by hooking her foot behind Candy's heel as she heaved herself back. The two women crashed backwards to the canvas, Candy wailing in pain, but maintaining her hold. Harlow kicked up once, then again, crying out in effort or pain while trying to break Candy's grip. On her third attempt, in an amazing display of skill and strength, she managed to flip over Candy's head and twist out of the hold.

Free from Candy's hold, Harlow quickly spun and tried to pin Candy, but Candy got her shoulder up before David could start his count, twisting and rolling as she attempted to pin Harlow in return. Again, David started the count, but as with Candy, Harlow fought her way out of the pin after only one slap of the canvas. Candy leapt to her feet and setup for a Chest Compression, but as Harlow quickly rolled away, Candy halted the move. The slight delay as Candy reset was all the opening Harlow needed. She leapt to her feet, grabbed Candy's arm while planting, and Whip Cracked her into the ropes. As Candy bounced off the ropes, Harlow attempted to Clothesline her, but Candy avoided the devastating impact by ducking under the outstretched arm as Harlow charged toward her.

Realizing Candy was countering her Clothesline, Harlow also tried to adjust, shifting to take Candy in a Suplex, but she wasn't fast enough and she missed the hold, unable to stop or lift Candy. The two women crashed to the canvas, tangled from their mutually failed stunts, but neither were hurt and both quickly leapt to their feet. While Harlow might have missed her Suplex, she hadn't missed Candy's costume, and as the women spun to attack each other, both Harlow and Candy realized that Candy's red and white costume was now on the floor at Harlow's feet.

While Harlow clearly hadn't cared that Candy had stripped her in the ring, Candy stared at her suit with unmistakable horror. Harlow, recognizing Candy's dismay, quickly bent and snatched the suit from the floor and held it aloft in triumph as the crowd roared its approval. Her facing hardening, Candy charged, clearly going for her suit, but Harlow sidestepped Candy's charge like a bullfighter, grabbing her arm in passing, and again Whip Cracked her into the ropes. Harlow setup to try to Clothesline her again, but Candy grabbed the ropes to prevent herself from falling into the trap.

Realizing her plan had failed, Harlow charge Candy, the suit still in her hand, slamming into her and driving a knee into Candy's stomach, doubling the woman over and driving her through the ropes to land on the hard, concrete floor. I stayed on Candy, capturing all her pain as she slowly struggled to her feet, her body glistening with her sweat.

As Harlow stood with a foot on each side of the middle rope turnbuckle, spinning Candy's suit above her head like a captured flag, Candy labored her way into the ring. Oblivious to the looming threat, Harlow continued her celebration until, with a burst of speed, Candy raced across the ring, grabbed Harlow by the hips, and flung herself backwards, dragging Harlow off the ropes and slamming her to the canvas in a punishing Terminator. As Harlow screamed and writhed in pain, Candy bounced to her feet and threw herself across her nemesis, going for the pin. David fell to the canvas and started his count, but Harlow wasn't out of the match yet, and he'd slapped the floor only twice before Harlow had kicked out of the near pin.

As Harlow struggled to sit up, Candy bounced to her feet before reaching down to pull Harlow to her feet by the hair. Leaving the still stunned Harlow standing in place, Candy released her foe to backpedal rapidly, throw herself against ropes, and then Flying Drop Kick Harlow in the chest on the rebound.

Harlow flew across the ring to land in a crashing, rolling tumble. She struggled to feet as Candy leapt up and ran across the ring to deliver another explosive Flying Drop Kick, this time knocking Harlow through the ropes for her own trip to the concrete floor.

Again Candy leapt to her feet, this time diving under the ropes in pursuit of Harlow. Harlow was still staggering to her feet as Candy slid under the ropes. In a desperate attempt to slow the destruction Candy was raining down on her, the larger Harlow lunged at her foe, taking her into a crushing Bear Hug and pinning Candy's arms to her side. Their large breasts crushed together, the women struggled while screaming in pain and effort.

David began counting the two women as they fought, his threats of disqualification ignored as they strained against each other. Tests of strength didn't factor into the women's bouts as much, but all guys loved seeing two strong, sexy, women with their big tits pressed together, so it had to be in the match at some point.

With a cry of supreme effort, Candy finally got an arm free, the sudden loosening of Harlow's hold allowing her to instantly free her other arm before Harlow could react. With her arms free, Candy retaliated with her own Bear Hug while wrapping her legs around Harlow to increase the intensity of her hold. With her arms now on the outside of Harlow's, Candy had the advantage. Shrieking in effort and pain, Harlow drove Candy into the side of the ring, the change in pitch of Candy's cry clearly announcing the change of her scream from one of effort to one of pain.

Candy dropped her legs to hook one of Harlow's ankles as Harlow attempted to pull Candy away from the edge of the ring to ram her into it again. The two women crashed to the floor, neither releasing their hold, screaming and snarling as they rolled over each other once, and then after a brief pause as they wailed and writhed, a second time to disappear under the skirt of the ring.

The floor of the wrestling ring was thirty-six inches off the floor, but the space under the ring was much less. With frames, support legs, braces, and springs, there wasn't a lot of room under there.

"Slut!" one of the unseen women screamed.

For a long moment the crowd could only hear the women as they screamed and banged under the ring, sounding like they were destroying the structure from underneath as they fought. In reality, they were under there smearing black makeup on each other, crying out as if they were being brutalized while occasionally hitting various ring supports with a padded metal pipe left there for that purpose. Because of the tight confines under the ring, they couldn't sit up, and there was almost no light, so the women were working in cramped darkness.

"Bitch!" a second voice shrieked.

I kept my lens focused where the women had disappeared, allowing Greg to cover David as he wandered around the ring, looking over the ropes as if searching for the women. When we'd first dreamed up this stunt, David and I encouraged Candy and Harlow to smear the makeup on themselves as fast as possible and get back to where the audience could see them, but we soon discovered that the longer the two women stayed out of sight, the more excited the crowded became. It was obvious the crowd's collective imagination over what the women were doing to each other under there was far more exciting than anything we could show them.

"Whore!"

To feed that imagination, after about thirty seconds of unseen but loud and furious activity, a sweaty hand slowly appeared from under the curtain with fingers splayed as if clawing for the sky, the veil laying across the arm at the elbow. After a particularly loud bang followed immediately by an even shriller and more anguished scream than normal, the arm quickly bent and the hand tightly gripped the heavy veil surrounding the ring. There followed a tense moment of quiet, by far the longest duration of silence from the women since they disappeared, before a second quivering hand sluggishly appeared, sliding up the sweaty arm to clench the first hand at the wrist. With the abrupt grip and a soft wail of pain from under the ring, the first hand spasmed open, released the curtain, and fell to the floor. The hand repeatedly grasped for the sky before slowly overpowering the restraint on its wrist to clutch the veil once more. The quiet returned as the second hand laboriously dragged the clasping hand from the drape and slowly drew it behind the obscuring cloak. The moment the hands disappeared, the lingering silence was shattered by loudest thump yet, followed an instant later by the two women's prolonged shrieks of anguish, their piercing cries of pain drowning out all other sounds.

The screaming excitement from the audience reached a feverish pitch as Candy and Harlow continued to scream and knock out of sight for another thirty seconds or so. Finished smearing each other with makeup, Harlow lay on her back and kicked the floor of the ring hard enough to make the entire assembly vibrate while adding a cry of pain for good measure. Candy exploded from behind the veil in a tumbling roll, timing her appearance to the sound Harlow's kick and shout.

Harlow scrambled from under the ring a moment later and both women stumbled to their feet. They were dripping sweat, and their hair was plastered to their head and in total disarray, far more so than when they'd disappeared. The fake grease and dirt they'd smeared on themselves had left smudges on their arms, legs, faces, breasts, stomach, and in Harlow's case, an especially large swath smeared on her pussy that couldn't be missed. Keen observers would notice a lighter smear in the same location on Candy, as if the grease had been transferred from one sweaty body to the other. Their chests heaving in exhaustion, the two women again lunged into another mutual Bear Hug, sweat flying from hair and bodies as they crashed together.

Screaming in effort and pain, the two women bounced along edge of the ring for a moment, twisting so that first one's back, and then the other's, was pressed against the ring's perimeter as David shouted and waved his hands above them, trying to regain control of the match. The women ignored him, no longer caring about the match or the threat of disqualification. This was a grudge match of the first order, and their battle had become intensely personal. After pressing each other against the ring several times, Candy broke from their crushing embrace, and with a fast spinning move, grabbed Harlow's head and slammed her face into the ring floor. Harlow reeled, clearly dazed by the blow. Candy, pressing her advantage, quickly climbed into the ring, reached through the ropes, and pulled Harlow into the ring by her hair, Harlow's screams of pain obscuring that she'd crawled into the ring under her own power.

As Harlow staggered to her feet, Candy locked Harlow's head under her arm, grabbed her by the crotch with her other hand, and threw herself backwards to deliver a shattering Suplex. Quickly rolling away from the stunned Harlow, Candy hauled the woman to her feet and threw her backwards against the ropes, following close behind to finish the woman off.

Candy bent Harlow backwards over the top rope, her forearm against her opponent's throat as Harlow gripped the top rope with both hands, helpless to defend herself as she struggled to prevent herself from being flipped over the ropes to the concrete below. Her hair matted, sweat pouring from her body, Candy sensed her victory. Screaming in effort and triumph, she tried to destroy her opponent, driving her forearm harder into Harlow's throat, the rope stretching and rebounding in rolling waves.

David began counting Candy, warning her about using the ropes, but Candy ignored him as she bore in, their sweat slick breasts crushed together, their legs tangled as droplets of salty liquid rolled down rippled stomachs and powerful legs to merge with the sweat dripping from their opponent's pussies as legs and pussies ground together.

On the count of four, just before her disqualification, Candy released Harlow and backed away, her chest heaving as David forced her away to give Harlow some room. Harlow moved feebly while laying prone across the top rope. David checked her by raising her arm. Because Harlow didn't allow her arm to fall he allowed the match to continue, holding Candy away until Harlow staggered off the ropes. The moment David removed his hand, Candy exploded into motion, grabbing her opponent's arm and whirling her around in a complete circle before releasing her in a Sling Shot that sent her flying into the ropes on the opposite side of the ring. Harlow hit the ropes and rebounded back into the ring right into Candy's waiting Clothesline, the impact so hard sweat flew from both women's bodies as Harlow flipped over, her legs flying over her head, and crashed to the floor on her stomach. Candy wasted no time in flopping the comatose Harlow to her back and throwing herself across the woman. David dropped to the floor and slapped the floor three times in rapid succession to end the match.

As Steve rang the bell David hoisted Candy's hand aloft before turning and sliding out of the ring, his job done. The moment David released her hand, Candy slid under the bottom rope near the play by play table, surprising Steve who was crawling into the ring to do the post bout interview.

"Where...?" he began, speaking into his microphone.

"Be right there!" Candy called, grabbing her phone from Steve's table before bounding back into the ring.

"That was quite the... now what are you doing?" he asked as Candy stood over the prone and unmoving Harlow.

"Just taking care of a little business," Candy said, her voice vibrant and full of excitement as she pointed her phone at Harlow and slowly walked around the woman. Her circuit complete, she lowered the phone close to Harlow's face before pulling back and repeating the process for her breasts and then her womanhood. Harlow was just starting to come around when Candy began tapping and swiping on her phone. "There!" she finished with a big smile.

"Candy... what did you do?" Steve asked, his voice full of disapproval as Harlow slowly rolled to her knees and staggered to the ropes.

"Oh... nothing," she replied, her voice dripping innocence. "I think since the Black Widow clearly isn't cut out for this line of work," she began, her disdain clear by her sneering pronunciation of Harlow's moniker, "I'm just helping her start a new career."

Harlow glared at Candy, flashing her a vicious middle finger as she slowly, painfully, made her way out of the ring.

"We'll, that very charitable of... wait... what new career?" he asked, suddenly realizing that maybe everything wasn't as Candy made it out to be.