Hot Wrestling Entertainment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to fucking kill you," he snarled as he clawed his way up my body.

I twisted to face him, driving a fist into his face, but my punch was weak and ill aimed, and I hit him in the forehead. He tried a counterstrike, but I twisted my head and dodged his blow. From his top position his punch had much more power, and as his fist sank into the soup next to my face, I took advantage of his off balance position to wrap an arm around his neck to lock his head against my body. I tried to wrap him up with my legs, but again my fucking shorts interfered.

Colt bridged up as I drove one, two, then three hard lefts into his ribs while kicking my legs furiously. Finally freeing a leg from the entangling shorts, I curled up and wrapped him with my legs and locked my ankles. In a blinding rage, I drove left after left into his ribs as I clung to him like a barnacle. He screamed in rage and effort as he clawed blindly at my face and body, but my mud-covered skin prevented him from find purchase. Grunting and straining, our cocks were grinding together as we fought, but unlike in the ring, there was nothing sexy about our struggles.

I clung to him, my teeth bared in a feral snarl, punching, punching, punching, wearing him down with pain and futile effort. Then he was still, our chests heaving as we panted. I held him for a long moment more, but it seemed all the fight had gone out of him.

"Are we fucking done?" I growled.

"Fuck..." was all he said.

"I said, are we fucking done?" I growled again, my voice louder and harder.

"Yeah."

I let him go, and as he rose, I kicked him in the chest, knocking him away in case this was a ploy. As he landed on his ass in the mud, I could see the defeat in his eyes. I staggered to my feet as movement at the top of the hill claimed my attention. Lis was standing there, wearing her HWE sleep shirt with Nude Wrestling is the Best Wrestling emblazoned on the front, her hand slowly falling from her mouth. I turned my attention back to Colt.

"You're fucking done! When we get to Jackson, get your shit and get out! If I ever see you around here again, I'll kick your fucking ass!"

"Fuck you..." he rumbled.

Another flair of white-hot rage rose within me. I took the one step to him and wound up like I was going to kick a sixty-yard field goal. He saw it coming, but it was too late for him to completely bock, and I punted his ass so hard he fell to his back in the mud.

"That's for thinking you could take me!" I snarled before I stomped down on his manhood, "and that's for threatening to rape Lis, you fuck!"

I glared at him, seething with rage as he screamed, his hands holding his manhood as he writhed, but thinking about his threat to rape Lis made me realize kicking him in the nuts wasn't enough. Nothing short to destroying him was enough. The thought of him violating Lis was blinding me with rage. I reached for him again. I was going to rip his fucking cock off and feed it to him.

"You're never going to rape any—"

"Ron! No!" Lis screamed, her voice slicing through the rage. I stood, holding Colt by the hair. "He's had enough," she said softly. "Let him go." I stood, glancing between Colt and Lis. "For me," she said, her voice even softer.

Like a cooling drink after a long walk across a burning desert, her words quenched the rage that was burning inside of me. I shoved him backwards into the mud. "If you're smart, I'll never see you again."

Colt's only answer was to roll onto his side and dry heave into the mud as he continued to hold his nuts. I glared at him a moment longer before I clawed my way up the embankment. I was already beginning to hurt everywhere. Lis pulled me into her arms and held me, her tight embrace only adding to my discomfort, but I didn't care. I needed this. I needed this more than I needed life itself.

"I'm getting you muddy," I whispered, closing my eyes, drinking in her love as I caressed her hair.

"I don't care."

"How long?"

"Long enough."

"I'm sorry you had to—"

"Shhhh..." she whispered as she slowly pulled back from the embrace, her smile soft and loving. She wiped at the mud on my face. "I heard what he said, what he said he'd do." Her smile softened even more. People were arriving, drawn by the noise of our fight, but I didn't care. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too."

"What the hell happened here?" David asked as he and Bev walked up. Behind them, Dirk and Michelle were climbing out of the truck.

The fight had felt like hours, but unlike our show, were the fights went on for fifteen or twenty minutes as the advantage seesawed back and forth between the warriors, our fight had been short and brutal. I didn't know, but it was likely that less than five minutes had passed since I opened the door to face Colt.

Her lips brushed mine, light as a butterfly, before she turned from me. "Colt threated to rape me," she said, her voice as cold and hard as frozen diamonds as she glared at the man still lying in in the mud. David and Bev's face hardened. "He's drunk," she added, but it was clear nobody thought that was a valid excuse.

David nodded once as he started down the embankment, slipping and sliding on the wet grass. "I'll get him cleaned up."

I nodded. "Thanks. When we get to Jackson, he's on his own. Have Steve give him what he's due and then kick his ass out. I never want to see him again."

"Come here, asshole," David growled at Colt before turning to face me. "We'll take care of it. You okay?"

"No."

David snickered. "Yeah, maybe not, but you should see the other guy."

I huffed out a laugh but then grimaced with a soft grunt. "Fuck..."

Lis smiled, taking my arm. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

"Yeah, okay." I turned and allowed her to pull me back to our coach.

I smiled to myself at the way she looked over her shoulder at me before stepping into the coach. I would fight any battle or endure any hardship for her. I grimaced as I slowly made my way up the steps into the coach. As she walked the length of the coach, she pulled the shirt over her head and dropped it in the floor, continuing in the nude before pausing at the bathroom door to look at me. With a small smile, she disappeared through the opening.

The coach's bathroom was tiny, only big enough for one, two if someone was in the shower, but I followed her in as she started the water. She turned to me, wiped the mud from my lips with the hand towel, and then pressed herself against me as she kissed me slow and deep.

She sighed out of the kiss. "Oh look... you've gotten me all dirty," she purred. "I guess you'll just have to share your shower."

"I guess I will."

With a tiny smiled she stepped under the running water and pressed herself against the wall. I stepped in behind her. It was a tight squeeze, requiring our bodies to be pressed tightly together for the door to close, but didn't care. The door latched with a click as her lips found mine.

We stood under the shower, the water pouring over us and sluicing away the mud, the grime disappearing down the drain. Our lips slowly parted and she looked into my eyes, a tiny smile on her face before she rested her head on my shoulder. I held her, held her tight, my eyes closed, my aches disappearing from my thoughts as the bond we shared surrounded and infused me.

As the water began to run cold, we quickly washed, with me stepping out of the shower last, all but shivering from my cold shower. It did nothing to cool the warmth I felt from her embrace.

"Hold me?" she whispered.

"Always," I murmured in reply as I pulled her into my embrace.

I held her for a long moment before she slowly extracted herself and stepped back, pulling on my hand. She drew me to the bed, her eyes soft as we settled. She snuggled in close and I surrounded her with my arms, one hand holding hers on my chest, the other drawing lazy patterns on her back.

"Are you okay?" she whispered in the darkness.

"Yes."

She was quiet for a long moment. "I love you."

I smiled. "I love you too."

There was a long period of silence, so long I thought she'd gone to sleep. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice almost too soft to hear.

I kissed her softly on the head. "He wasn't going to touch you, not so long as I could draw a breath."

She nodded slowly. "I know." She was quiet for another long moment. "Do you think he would have really done it?"

"I don't know." I paused, the thought of him touching Lis making causing the rage to rise within me again.

"Let it go," she whispered. "I'm safe, because of you."

She knew me so well and had sensed my rising anger. I forced my thoughts from Colt and back to her, to her love for me and mine for her. "Thank you," I whispered.

"For what?"

"For stopping me. I was going to kill him."

She rocked her head slowly against my chest. "No... that's not who you are."

I wasn't so sure but I said nothing. I held her close and tight, trying to forget what happened, but sleep was a long time coming.

***

The shuddering growl of the big Volvo diesel rumbling to life roused me from sleep. I was alone in the bed. By the time I'd dressed and made my way to the front of the coach, we were already at speed on the interstate with David at the wheel.

"Morning!" he called cheerfully as he piloted the RV.

"Morning," Lis said, rising from her desk to melt into my arms for a long and warm kiss. "I thought I'd let you sleep this morning after the excitement last night. How do you feel?"

"Sore. How's Colt?"

"Don't know, don't care," David said. He seemed to be in an especially good mood this morning. "He decided last night that it would be in his best interest to... find other transportation."

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Just what I said." He paused and then continued. "Let's just say it was suggested that if he ever wanted to make love to a woman again, he should strongly consider not waiting until Jackson to get the fuck out of our show."

I couldn't say I was especially upset by what I was hearing. "So, he just... left?"

David smiled. "You could say that. He had to pick all his shit up first, but yeah. A trucker was getting ready to pull out when we got him back to the RV, so we took up a collection and paid the guy two hundred bucks to take him somewhere... we didn't care where. Last I saw of him was when he was crawling into the cab of the truck."

I grunted. "Good."

Lis nodded and smiled. "Yeah. I had breakfast with everyone in the other coach this morning. Everyone wanted all the details."

"And?" I asked.

"And I told them." Her smile was soft and loving. "Bev gave me this."

Lis produced a cheaply made, plastic, medal. On the front the word 'Hero' had been written with black marker in Beverly's precise handwriting.

I snickered as I took the award. "Where'd she get this?"

Lis shrugged. "Where does she get anything? That big box of doodads that she keeps." She smiled as plucked the medal from my hand and carefully pinned the gaudy decoration to my shirt. She leaned in, bringing her lips close to my ear. "Later, after we arrive in Jackson, I have another reward for you... if you're up for it."

I was a little sore from last night, but... "I think I'll be up for it," I murmured into her ear.

"Good," she breathed, her voice so soft that only I could hear. "I'm looking forward to you performing more... heroic... acts."

I smiled as she pulled back. "Anything for you."

She held my gaze, her eyes bright. She brought her lips close to mine, stopping so close her soft breathing tickled my lips. "Spoken like a true hero. Always ready to be... of service," she sighed as her lips brushed mine.