Hot Wrestling Entertainment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The match was about to get kinky. We'd experimented with the third bout, trying to find the right balance for the crowd. We'd discovered that, while a lot of guys didn't like to see two guys fucking or sucking, they didn't object to watching two guys maul each other in the nude, especially if the warriors didn't seem to notice or enjoy their cocks getting a hard workout. The women, on the other hand, liked seeing big, hard, cocks, and got into the guys trying to dominate each other sexually, especially when it was over a woman.

For this match, Lis had consulted with the ladies of the show to find out what they liked to see and what turned them on, without going so far to drive away our primary audience, namely, the men. It was a careful balance, but we'd seemed to have found it. Depending on your point of view, the men's screams could be pleasure, pain, effort, or some combination of all three.

Mike's back arched as he shoved against Antony's massive shoulders while screaming in pain and effort, Antony's hard cock trapped between their bodies unnoticed by either man. Antony jumped while lunging forward to drive Driller hard into the mat, following the man to the canvas in a devastating Rack of Ribs. Antony went for the win, throwing himself across Mike as David dropping to the floor to watch for the pin, but Driller lunged his hips to break out, his big cock flopping for all to see. Anaconda reset and went for the pin a second time, but again Driller lunged his hips as David prepared to count.

Antony leapt to his feet, clearly setting up for Chest Compression. Driller, still on his back, realized he couldn't get clear of the looming devastation in time. In a desperate bid to stop Anaconda's plan, Driller fired a meaty right fist directly into Anaconda's balls. Anaconda staggered back with a bellow, his arms tense to side, his fists gripped tightly shut as his muscles bulged and twisted with his agony. A collective groan issued from the crowd, even from the women. I knew Mike had actually pulled the punch while hitting Antony in the side of the leg, so the blow wasn't as crippling as Antony's performance made it appear. I was positioned so my lens wouldn't see the actual point of impact. Even if someone stopped the DVD at exactly the right moment, there would be nothing to give away the stunt.

Anaconda was hurt but still on his feet. Driller, sensing victory, quickly rolled from his back to his knees and fired another right into Anaconda's nut sack, the crushing blow renewing Antony's roar of pain. Anaconda dropped to his knees, his arms still tucked into his sides as he rocked back and sat on his heels, his back arched as he bellowed his anguish to ceiling. It wouldn't do for him to cover what everyone wanted to see.

Driller scrambled to his feet and then moved in with an evil smile on his face. "Ever since you got here, you acted like you were better than me!" Mike sneered as he stomped on Antony's folded leg, stamping his support foot at the same time to sell the blow. "After you got here, Shelby wouldn't even look at me anymore because of your big cock!" Mike continued with another stomp on Antony's exposed leg before grabbing Anaconda's head in his hands. "Just because you have a horse cock doesn't make you better than me!" Driller snarled, jerking Antony's face down into his fast-rising knee, the contact timed to the word 'better.'

Even though Driller pulled his knee at the last moment, and Antony jerked his head back in the instant before contact with his forehead to further reduce the power of the strike. Anaconda flopped backwards onto his shoulders, his huge, hard cock pointing skyward, his arms splayed to his side as his back arched over his tightly folded legs, his actions and stillness selling the knee to his face as ruinous blow. Driller stood panting over his fallen foe, watching as Antony slowly drew himself up to sit on his heels again, his body slumped and arms loose, weaving slightly to show the audience he was still recovering from the punishment Driller had heaped on him.

As per the script, Driller was starting to harden with the excitement of defeating Anaconda. According to Lis, women liked seeing big, hard, cocks as much as men liked seeing big tits.

The two men practiced this part of their act often as part of their friendly competition, encouraging any member of the show to challenge them to an erection race at any place or time. Sometimes Antony won, other times Mike did, but it was always fun, especially when we were out in public, to watch the two massive men grunt and strain, their pants tenting as they replayed in their minds whatever it was that turned them on. No matter which of them won, even at thirty-eight and thirty-seven respectively, Antony and Mike ever failed to get it up, and during the show, keep it up.

Driller should have gone for the pin while Anaconda was all but unconscious, but instead he grabbed his rapidly swelling cock and shook it at Antony's face. "Shelby's riding my cock now, not yours, you fuck!"

Anaconda struck like a viper, driving his fist into Mike's ball sack. Mike might not be as large as Antony, but we still wanted to give the audience a good show and let them see what they came for, so like Anaconda, Driller bellowed in agony, but never covered his cock as he staggered back in pain.

With Drillers' single blow to his balls, compared to Anaconda's two, plus the knee to the face, Driller was quicker to recover. As Anaconda staggered to his feet, Driller stepped in close and delivered another crushing shot to Antony's nuts. Anaconda bellowed, but immediately returned fire, striking home and causing Driller to roar in his own anguish as his balls received a seemingly devastating blow.

The two bulls traded blows a second time, first Driller then Anaconda. Their faces twisted in agony, but neither backed away or attempted to protect themselves. They struck a third time, each of them stamping their foot with their blow to add drama to their duel. Their still hard cocks bouncing with the power of their opponent's fists, the men shrieked in agony but preferred to deliver pain to their opponent than to prevent it on themselves.

Driller drove a Forearm Smash into Anaconda's chest, driving the man back. Now that we'd set the tone, the men were going to start flying high. Anaconda took the blow but continued to back away to carom off the ropes. Driller threw himself backwards to do the same, and the men met in the middle of the ring with a pair of devastating Clotheslines, their combined impact so hard both men flipped completely over to land on their stomachs.

They screamed as they grabbed themselves, implying they'd driven their hard cocks into the canvas mat. In actuality they were well practiced in the fall and had landed unhurt. It only took screwing that stunt up once for a person to learn what not to do.

As the men rolled around on the mat, Dena and Shelby cheered their champion on, both women rushing back and forth on their side of the ring and pounding the ring floor with open hands in encouragement as they loudly urged their man to get up.

The brawlers staggered to their feet. With a bellow, they lunged at each other, slamming together in a mutual Bear Hug. They roared and screamed in agony and effort, their big, hard cocks grinding together as they staggered around the ring so everyone in the crowd had a good angle to see. Antony broke first, releasing his hold and quickly breaking away from Driller. Before Driller could react to the sudden change in tactic, Anaconda had grabbed him around his shoulders and between the legs, hoisted him up, and dropped him over his bent knee in a devastating Spinal Tap.

Flopping around like his spine was broken, Driller rolled out of the ring to land on the hard, concrete floor. While Shelby rushed to Driller's side and exhorted her man to get up, Antony roared and flexed as he had when his cock was ripping his trunks off. Driller was staggering to his feet as Antony climbed the corner post and then launched himself off the top rope at his foe.

Driller face twisted with panic as he raised his hands to defend himself, or that's what the audience thought, but he was actually catching and steering Antony, helping his friend stick his landing so he didn't get hurt.

The two men tumbled to the floor, rolling over each other, leaving behind sweaty smears on the concrete. They battled savagely, first one on top, then the other, both constantly trading devastating blows to face and body, all the while making sure the audience could see their hard cock rubbing and grinding against their rival's equally hard cock.

They staggered to their feet, still trading blow after blow, sweat flying from their hair and body with each impact of their meaty fists, their cocks bouncing and swaying with every attack and counterattack. On the hard concrete they had to be careful to not get hurt, so they went back to tests of strength and pain endurance as they worked their way around the ring, giving everyone in the audience a good view as they punched and strained against each other. As they staggered around the first corner, they slammed into another long, brutal, Bear Hug, grunting and roaring as they tried to break each other's backs, seemingly oblivious to their cocks engaging in a duel of their own... but the audience was very aware and they screamed in approval.

Breaking away from each other, they grabbed each other's cock, both wailing and thrashing in agony. As they struggled against the pain and their enemy, they rounded the second corner of the ring. Gripping each other's wrists, they screamed in murderous pain as they struggled to free their cocks from their rival's ruinous grasp. With a final, titanic effort, they freed their cocks before Driller punched Anaconda in the face to drive him back, sweat flying from Antony's close-cropped black hair with the impact. As Anaconda staggered back, Driller hauled him into another headlock as he had at the start of the match, Anaconda's hands over his head and clenching at the sky in impotent rage. With a bellow of rage and effort, Anaconda tried to power out as he had before. Sensing he was losing the hold, Driller flung Antony to the floor, the men tumbling over each other until Driller was on his back with his strong fingers still locked behind Anaconda's neck, Driller's thickly muscled arms pinning Antony's arms up with Anaconda's giant, sweaty, cock proudly on display for all to see.

"Break out!"

"You've got him!"

"Get out of there!"

As their managers screamed encouragement, our camera mics catching very word as the women urged their man on, the men battled as the referee futilely tried to get the warriors back in the ring, his admonishments and warnings unheeded. With another scream of effort, Anaconda's massive arms shaking with the attempt, he powered out of the hold before jumping to his feet. Driller also scrambled to his feet, and the men slammed into each other, again traded crushing blows to their faces and cocks before falling to the ground on the third side of the ring. They battled on the floor in a rolling tumble for a moment, and then it was Driller that was in peril as Shelby and Dena resumed cheering their hero on.

"Power out!"

"Hold him!"

The men's flesh glowed with tiny beads of water falling from the combatants' bodies as both Greg and I covered the action. Antony was squatted over Driller's back, his fingers interlaced and locked under Drillers chin to force his head back, levering Driller's massive chest off the floor so everyone could see Driller's hard cock and balls being crushed against the concrete floor. Driller screamed in pain, his arms flailing with futile effort as he struggled helplessly in Anaconda's grip. After a long moment of torture, Anaconda dropped Driller, rolled him over, and went for the pin, but Driller thrust once, twice, then a third time to throw his nemesis off his chest.

Their chests heaving as if they were in a high state of exhaustion, Anaconda hauled Driller off the floor and tried to throw him into the ring. Driller fought the shove, bounced off the edge of the ring, and staggered around the final corner. They were now on the fourth side of the ring so we didn't deprive anyone of a good view of the action. Driller turned to face Anaconda as Antony smashed into him, their faces twisted in mutual hate as Anaconda ground Driller's back against the hard edge of the ring, forcing his spine in painful arc while pressing the back of Drillers neck into the bottom rope with a thick forearm across his throat. His spine curved backwards, screaming in pain and effort, Driller fought as best he could, his arms quivering from the effort to break Anaconda's hold, his furious struggle causing their massively hard cocks to repeatedly slam and grind against each other, but neither man seemed to notice.

Suddenly, in an unexpected move, Driller grabbed the rope behind his head with both hands and shoved hard with his hips. Anaconda staggered back, giving Driller just enough room to quickly curl up and use the ring floor under his shoulders as a platform. He fired both legs straight out with his feet impacting Antony heavily in the chest. Anaconda flew back to crash into the aluminum barrier that surrounded the ring, the three-foot-tall barricade the only thing that prevented him from mowing down part of the audience.

Anaconda staggered to his feet, somewhat stunned by the power of Driller's kick. Driller, not wasting a moment, lunged forward, grabbed Anaconda by his powerful arm, and Whip Cracked him around. Antony tumbled over the play by play table, simultaneously knocking Steve away and turning over the table, the bell clanging and ringing against the concrete floor. Neither man hesitated at the sound of the bell, and with his face twisted with hate, Driller followed, chasing after his opponent before he could recover. Shoving Steve to the ground again and throwing the table away, Driller grabbed Anaconda by the head and hauled him to his feet before slamming Antony's head into the corner post. Antony reeled, spinning around in near unconsciousness, Driller catching the man in another headlock before he could fall. With a roar, Driller drove forward to slam Anaconda's still rigid cock into the side of the ring before allowing the devastated man to fall to the floor in a heap. Greg followed the action as I stayed on Dena, setting up her anguish of seeing Antony's sudden reversal.

Driller picked up the barely conscious Anaconda and tossed him into the ring. Antony was slowly getting to his feet as Driller, with aching slowness, climbed into the ring after him. As Antony wavered to his feet, Driller spun on his side, cutting his foe's legs out from under him. Still woozy from having his head smashed into the corner post and his cock rammed into the ringside structure, Anaconda went down, but immediately tried to roll to his feet, though his effort was sluggish and slow. Driller, not wanting to lose his momentum, went for a Chest Compression, but Anaconda twisted enough to narrowly avoid the blow.

Driller landed hard on his ass, bellowing in pain from the failed ending move, sweat flying from his body and dark brown hair with the impact. Still recovering, Anaconda slowly dragged himself to his feet using the ropes. Once on his feet, he continued to climb the ropes and prepared to launch himself across the ring at Driller. The crowd, sensing this was the final turnaround that would lead to Driller's defeat, screamed and cheered in eagerness. As his foe struggled to his feet, Anaconda leapt from the rope, his massive left arm out to deliver a crippling Flying Clothesline, but Driller saw the move coming, caught Anaconda in mid-air, and turned the move into a ruinous Back Breaker.

As Anaconda writhed on the floor, bellowing his agony, Driller stood over his fallen enemy. I switched away from Dena to cover the action as Greg switched to Shelby as she pounded the mat. I had enough of Dena encouraging Antony to his feet.

"Finish him! Prove you're better than him and finish that fucker!" Shelby screamed.

Driller's sweat dripping onto Anaconda like droplets of rain, Mike grabbed Antony's still hard cock and hauled him to his feet as Antony screamed in anguish. Antony tried to rally, swinging weakly at Driller, but Mike was able to easily deflect the blow.

"You're so fucking proud of your cock," Driller snarled as he shoved Anaconda face first against the ropes directly in front of Dena. As Anaconda struggled weakly, Mike held him over the ropes with one hand on the back of his head, pressing Anaconda's throat tightly against the top rope. "You think because of your cock you're a fucking God..." he continued, stomping down on the middle rope with one foot while hauling up on the bottom with his free hand. "You think you can out fuck anyone..." Mike released Anaconda and overlapped the ropes over Antony's still hard cock, placing the middle rope underneath and the bottom rope over the top. "Let's see you fuck your way out of this!" he snarled as he released the ropes and allowed them to snap tight over Antony's cock.

The stunt was designed especially for Antony as his cock was the only one of us big enough for it to work. The moment the roped snapped taunt over his cock, Antony threw his head back and arched his spine, shrieking in agony while grabbing the ropes pinching this cock with his big hands. His sweaty flesh glowing like finely polished mahogany, his face twisting in torment, the muscles of his chest, arms, and legs bugling as he fought the pain, he began thrusting feverishly, his giant cock pistoning wildly between the ropes, all the while screaming as if enduring the most exquisite torture.

David began pushing Mike away while pointing a finger at the brawler's face in warning, seemingly forgetting Antony's cock was caught in a vice. As the ref lectured Driller, Anaconda's body jerked and spasmed as if he were being electrocuted, but all the while he was still furiously fucking the ropes while shrieking in agony.

I knew Antony wasn't hurting even though he was selling it the idea he was in excruciating pain with everything he had. The ropes were very stretchy and wrapped in a plastic covering. Inside the protein powder container was an open container of personal lube. While the men battled on the floor on the opposite side of the ring, and the audience's attention was focused there, Dena had furtively spread the lubricant over a section of the middle and bottom ropes. She was standing directly behind where the ropes were lubed, giving Mike the location to pull the stunt.

Antony had come up with the stunt, and we'd tried the idea out in practice to make sure it would work before putting it in the match. In the center between two posts where the tension was the lowest, and with the ropes coated in the slippery lube, Antony said fucking the ropes was like fucking a wet, tight woman. Despite Antony's selling it as painful, he claimed his violent thrusts were in fact damned pleasant.

Mike nodded in agreement, grabbed Antony about the neck in a Chicken Wing, and hauled him off the ropes, his cock slipping free and the twisted ropes snapping back into their normal position. Antony stood there, unsteady on his feet, his arms slack at his side while his cock stood proudly at attention. Sneering, Mike mounted the corner, crawling to the top rope before launching himself at Antony, delivering the same Flying Clothesline that Anaconda had intended to use to finish him earlier. Antony never flinched, taking the full force of the blow, Driller hitting him so hard that Anaconda again flipped completely over to land on his stomach in a spray of sweat.

As his fallen foe lay still on the ring floor, Mike began stomping around the ring, seeming to luxuriate in the catcalls and boos while grabbing his big, hard, cock and shaking it at the audience. As Greg tracked Mike, I focused on Antony as he slowly rolled over. Everyone in the crowd thought this was going to be the hero's revival, his sudden last gasp of effort that would turn the tables on the villain, but it wasn't to be. We needed his defeat to drive the next match.

1...45678...12