All Comments on 'Hotel'

by fcknfresh

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OH NO YOU DID NOT!!!

Girl! No, you DIDN'T just write a fanfiction with my love and younger guy crush, Evan Peters! OH. MY. GOD! Now, I have to drag out my nine-seasons worth of DVDs of AHS! Gawd, I LOVE him! You put in my Quicksilver! GIRL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh Wow!

Holy CRAP, I loved that! The first comment was just from the shock of seeing the name Evan Peters. But I've finished the story. Dear JESUS, that was freakin' hot! My heart was pounding the entire time. GEEZ! Thank you for that one. I'd LOVE to see narrative another with him as the leading man! Lord knows I picture it whenever I see him as Tate or Quicksilver!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My heart!!!!!! 😩😩😩

The ending just gave me butterflies. I was sad at first at the idea of them just parting like tht in the elevator just because I’m a sad hopeless romantic. Lol not me wanting a sequel. Thanks for the happy feels at the end. Can’t wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omfg! I'm so glad I'm not the only black girl crazy about this dude 😍 this was incredible. A true rare gem. Thank you for this gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm over 40, and I looked at that man as a kid til I read your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfcknfresh@fcknfresh
**081518. So this is really important. I recently went back and read my first story on this site, 34 Minutes. It had been a few years since I read it, and almost 10 years since I wrote it, so I was interested in seeing how things have changed and I've grown. But what I was ins...