Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want them to." Brooke felt his tip prodding at her slippery opening. "Fuck me."

Evan plunged into her at her request, picking up the same power and fervor that he had on the bed. She could see him in the window's reflection. His hands moved over her body as he fucked her, still gripping her, but feeling all of her curves as she watched his eyes look over her hungrily.

The look in his eyes was too much for her. He, and who he was, was too much for her. Her body was struggling to take all of him in, but the pain that had initially ripped through her as she stretched for him was gone. The pressure felt good. His hands all over her and the hot need that he touched her with, overwhelming. The knowledge that at this moment she was in control of him made her body flush. The tidal wave of her orgasm was close to hitting its peak.

"Fuck Evan... I'm going to come," Brooke groaned, pushing back into him. Her body was begging him to push himself to the hilt.

"Don't tell me that." Her eyes were shut at this point, but she could hear the mix of pleasure and pain in his voice. Within seconds, he was crushing into her, panting heavily. Her climax tore through her, causing her legs to shake beneath her as her pussy pulsed around him.

Evan continued to fuck her hard through her orgasm. His panting and expletives increasing as neared his crest.

"Come inside of me."

Eyes open now, she saw the look on his face as she spoke her instruction to him. His brows raised for a moment before his head tipped back and he let out a roar of a groan. His body shook and Brooke felt a tiny sting from the tips of his fingers boring into her sides.

A satisfied smile painted her face as Evan righted himself and gingerly let himself slip from her sex. He placed a palm against her back before she could move, forcing her to remain bent over, hands on the glass.

Evan moved his hand, splaying it across her ass, thumbing her opening. Brooke felt the warm wet fluid seep from her and slip down her inner thigh. Evan's eyes fixed on the sight.

"You... are un-fucking-believable." He pulled her up and back towards him, back falling against his warm chest as he wrapped his arms around her. "

The coital empowerment that she had been feeling had faded now. And she was happy that Evan's aftercare was more suited to the woman she had walked into the suite as.

She turned in his arms to face him. Brooke stared for a moment, taking him in. Evan Peters was holding her. Evan Peters was kissing her forehead, and placing tiny kisses on the side of her face. "You brought something out of me."

He laughed into her neck. "You mean you're not normally so... demanding?" He nipped at her neck.

"Not at all... I'm usually pretty shy." She reached her arms up around him, letting a hand move up the back of his neck. She curled her fingers around the dark blonde hair at his nape. Brooke tugged lightly, immediately feeling Evan's body tense against hers. A low growl vibrated against her neck. "You just do something to me."

----------------

It had been a few weeks since her encounter with Evan Peters.

Her expectations going into the night had been low. She hoped it would at least be an experience to remember... a chance to compare fiction with reality. But she had gotten way more than she bargained for.

She had learned a lot about herself that night. How much power and confidence she had. She had always been timid when it came to her dating life. Men had always taken the lead. It had never occurred to her that she could even be in charge, or even more so- that she would like it.

They had spent the rest of the night in bed, Evan daring Brooke to let him submit to her. And Brooke learned to enjoyyyy the power he gave her.

Things had ended softly in the morning. Evan saying goodbye to her at the elevator doors with another forehead kiss, and a promise to see her again when he was in town.

But being honest with herself, she didn't expect anything. Brooke hadn't quite resigned herself to being a "groupie". But a spade was a spade. She still smiled thinking about that night, even if the only place she would ever see him again would be on TV.

Brooke had quietly returned to work, not mentioning anything about Evan to Priyaa. The fewer people knew about it, the sooner she could move on.

She was drying glasses when Priyaa reached across the other side of the bar. She slid a folded piece of paper towards Brooke.

"What's this?"

Priyaa shrugged, now focused on adjusting the straps on her black mini dress. "The front desk said someone left a message for you. I just brought it over."

This wasn't a normal occurrence. Anyone who needed her usually would just text or call her. Brooke picked up the folded yellow carbon copy message paper. Unfolding it, she struggled to read the scrawl at the top.

The message had come in this morning before she arrived according to the details filled in at the top. Her eyes moved down to the message subject.

I land at 7:30. 2406. I'll be here for the weekend. Make sure I get your number this time.

Tate Langdon

12