Hotel Christina 01

Story Info
His hotel is run by the goddess of summer.
870 words
4.04
1.9k
4
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer was coming to an end. Not that you could tell it from the ninety-degree air currently whipping around his car. Stephen hated it. It was September. It was supposed to be cool. It was supposed to be fall. He thought he was being smart when he booked this little trip for the day after Labor Day. It was supposed to be less crowded and less hot. So far only the former seemed to be happening.

Thankfully, he was only seconds away from the sweet relief of air conditioning. He pulled into the near empty parking lot of Hotel Christina. The wooden building looked like a beach home pulled right out of Old Key West. He stumbled through the door, bags in hand. He nearly collapsed on the counter.

"My, my, someone looks all tuckered out."

He lifted his weary head to take in a glorious sight. A pair of large, heavy, creamy breasts resting on the counter, nearly splitting open their tank top prison. A little name tag read 'Christina'. He forced his eyes to keep their upward momentum and meet the striking face of the red-headed beauty before him.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"You picked a good time to stop by. It's just you and me after tonight."

"Is that so?"

He couldn't help but notice her playing with the edge of her top with her finger.

"Slow season."

She kept doing it. Maybe it was a tick.

"You got here a little early."

"I did?"

"Check in isn't until three."

"Damn."

"Don't worry. The next hour will just fly by."

"You think so?"

"Oh yes." She started pulling her top down over her tits. "It'll be over in a flash."

Indeed there was a brilliant flash of white light. Stephen blinked. He felt strange. Light headed. Confused.

"What were you saying?"

"That's it's time to check in."

"I thought you said that was at three."

"It is three."

He checked his phone. She was right.

"Must have been confused," he mumbled.

Taking his room key he strolled into the elevator feeling more relaxed than when he first came in. As the doors closed, he saw his own reflected face. There was a clear lipstick print on his cheek. Where did that come from?

He ordered a nice turkey club from room service for dinner. When he answered the knock on his door, he was shocked to see the receptionist holding his tray.

"They have you doing this too?"

"Oh there's no they, sweetie. I'm the Christina. I own this place."

"Really?"

"The one and only."

"If you don't mind me asking," I said as I took the tray from her, "a place this nice? You have to be able to hire someone to do this stuff."

"Don't need them."

Her finger returned to her top.

"Confident woman."

"You have no idea."

She started pulling her top down. There was a flash of white light. Stephen shook his head. He was in bed. He was in his pajamas. His food had been eaten. He felt full. It was five hours later? What the hell was going on? He stumbled into the bathroom and caught himself in the mirror. There was a new lipstick print. Closer to his mouth this time. What the fuck was going on here?

The next day he went down to the indoor pool. The room appeared to be empty. Perfect. He jumped into the deep end and took off. After an hour he heard the tell tale splash of someone else entering the pool. He turned around to see Christina in the tiniest bikini he'd ever seen. She swam up, keeping her eyes locked on his. She never said a word.

"Uh. Hello."

She started to take off her top. A white flash. They were in the nearby hot tub. She was pressed up against him. Her hand was stroking his chest.

"Wha..."

She began pulling down her top. A white flash. He was alone in one of the lounge chairs. A check of a mirror in the changing room showed half a lipstick print on the side of his own lips.

Stephen marched up to the reception desk. Christina stood in front of it in her tiny white shorts and tiny white top.

"What are you doing to me?"

"I am Christina, the Goddess of Summer. Whenever I choose, the sight of my nipples removes all inhibition. The human mind simply can not hold onto the memory when it wears off. Everything we did you wanted."

"What did we do?"

She grabbed the bottom of her top.

"No."

She started pulling it off.

"Stop."

White flash. He was in a strange bed. Her bed, he assumed. A safe bet since they were fucking. White flash. They were still at it. White flash. White flash. White flash.

He was in his car. He had checked out he assumed. All his stuff was there with him. He looked back at the hotel. It was gone. He was parked on the edge of the beach. Same parking lot. It was if the hotel was never there. A note lay in his lap.

'Hope you enjoyed our summer fling as much as I did'