Hotel Futa Pt. 01

Story Info
Just a little mommy futa fantasy (in 3 parts).
2k words
4.54
20.6k
35

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zerozilch77
zerozilch77
36 Followers

Hotel Futa [M: 40, F: 35] [Femdom]

******* Some of you are going to hate this. This is fantasy erotic about a dominant futa nanny. It contains depictions of adult breastfeeding, spanking, and facials. Just felt like writing it for the hell of it. *********

"Welcome to the lovely Futa Hotel! We hope you enjoy your stay! What kind of room would you like?"

I shot the receptionist a puzzled look.

"I just need a room for a week," I said. "Nothing special."

"Oh, but of course!" the thin, wiry man said with a wink and a smile. "You'd like something discreet. Are you interested in a dungeon theme, perhaps?"

"What? No!" I said, startled at the suggestion. "Look, I just need a room. A basic room where I won't be disturbed."

The man was unfazed, his smile never leaving his lips. "I read you, sir. You must be wanting one of our nanny-themed rooms."

"Nanny-themed?" I hoped I looked as confused as I felt.

He nodded emphatically. "Oh yes! It's our quietest, most soothing option we offer. A nanny will be assigned to your room who will check on you regularly and see to it that all your needs are cared for."

I was kind of done with all this.

"You know what, sure. I'll take it."

"Very good, sir," the receptionist said and then walked me through the payment before giving me the key to my room.

I hopped in the elevator and rode it up five flights, strode down several halls and eventually found the door to my room.

This was a really strange hotel. The walls must have been paper thin because all I heard as I was looking for my room number was endless moaning, grunting, even yelling. There were a lot of people having sex in this place!

Odd since it wasn't exactly cheap. The guy had charged me over a grand for just a week's stay.

My room was a nicely furnished suite with a living room and separate bedroom area behind a closed door.

I settled in, started to relax when I realized how hungry I suddenly was.

I picked up the phone, dialed the front desk, and asked if they could send up some room service.

I immediately recognized the voice of the receptionist.

"But of course, sir. I'll send your nanny right up."

I hung up and decided to dress down a little. I was still in my work clothes from the conference I'd been attending.

I got down to just socks, boxers, and a T-shirt when there was a knock at my hotel door.

I answered it, surprised to find a tall, broad-shouldered woman standing there with a pleasant smile on her face.

She looked to be in her mid-thirties with long, blonde hair and a pair of wire spectacles that gave her a motherly look.

She wore a pink, skimpy piece of lingerie that somehow barely managed to contain her enormous breasts. Barely even covered her ass.

Her long, meaty legs ended in a pair of hot pink heels.

"Time to eat, dear!" she sang out, then swiftly barged past me into my room.

"Uhhhhh hey," I said, trying to keep up with her as she began inspecting my suite, disappearing into the bedroom.

I followed her inside to find that she had stopped where I had changed and was giving me a severe look.

I had thrown my work clothes on the ground without really thinking about it.

"This just will not do," she said, shaking her head. "I come up here to give you a fresh, hot meal, and this is how you thank me?"

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I said, realizing she was referring to my mess. "I'll pick those up."

I went to move past her to take care of my clothes, but she caught me by the arm.

"It's a little late for that, I'm afraid."

I looked at her confused, but she was already pulling me toward her. She was a much bigger woman than I was a man and easily maneuvered me over to her.

She plopped her large ass down onto my bed, pulled me down into a laying position across her lap, and began spanking me through my boxers.

The whole thing happened so abruptly, was so unexpected, that it wasn't until the first blow to my ass came that I fully realized what was transpiring.

And then, naturally, I tried to wrestle myself free of her grip.

"Oh no, baby boy!" she said, holding me even tighter as her spanking hand began picking up force. "Take your medicine!"

By now, the spankings were really beginning to sting, even through my boxer shorts. Each time her hand struck my ass, I yelped in pain and jerked away from her touch.

"Please..... stop....." I tried to plead with her between spankings.

She was relentless though, and suddenly jerked my shorts down so my ass was exposed.

"Now, now, baby boy," she said. "This is going to sting a little, but it's for your own good."

"Please don't!" I cried out, but it was too late.

Her hand crashed into my bare ass and I howled in pain.

She picked up tempo, assaulting my ass cheeks til they both burnt like fire. I was sobbing uncontrollably, tears running down my cheeks, still wailing with each blow.

Finally, mercifully, she slowed the beating, then began gently massaging my ass. It helped a little to ease the burning, stinging sensation.

I just layed there and sobbed, not knowing what she would do next.

"You took that like a good boy," she said. "Are you ready for your meal now?"

I nodded my head vigorously. Anything to get away from her, to end this somehow.

She maneuvered me in her arms, turned me so I was laying on my back, still on her lap.

My shorts lay around my ankles, bunched up with my socks, and my dick was exposed, laying open and vulnerable.

It looked so small and pathetic that I was suddenly embarrassed for her to see it. I tried to cover up, but she swatted my hands away and grasped it in one meaty fist. She squeezed it hard and looked down at me with a devilish grin.

"You let your nanny take care of that," she said. "You just focus on eating."

"Eating?" I asked.

And then, she was pulling her pink nightie down so both of her mammoth tits bounced free of the sheer fabric.

They were absolutely enormous, so bloated up they looked like they would burst at any second.

"Your nanny's a little engorged, so you'll need to eat quickly," she said. "I've got two tit-fulls for you baby boy. That oughta fill your little tummy."

Before I could react, she grabbed the back of my head and pressed my face to one of her tits, burying me in the mammoth flesh.

I tried to cry out, but she plugged my mouth with one enormous nipple and began squeezing her tit, trying to pump milk down my throat.

It sprayed past my lips, began filling my mouth so I had no choice but to swallow.

"That's it, baby boy," she said. "Let Nanny fill that belly of yours."

It was extremely humiliating being forced to drink tit-milk directly from her breast. As the white liquid washed down my throat, I continued to struggle against the large woman, trying to find some opportunity to escape her grasp.

She held me firmly to her though, determined to empty her tit down my throat. It was getting extremely hard to catch a breath as well.

'Please...." I tried to pull away long enough to gulp in some fresh air. "Can't.....breathe....."

I tried to tell her, but my words were garbled by her breast milk. Her tit was spraying me in the face, splattering all down my shirt.

"Shhhhh......." she said and pushed my mouth back onto her tit.

I struggled even more violently, and suddenly there was a brilliant pain to my nuts.

The woman had given my balls a terrific slap and was already winding up for a second blow.

I howled into her breast as the impact came, but she only continued to paddle my nuts, smacking at them until they burned like fire.

I resigned myself to her tit, jumping in her arms with each blow to my nutsack, trying to drain her milk as quickly as possible so all this could be over.

I gulped down enough of it that she was finally content to switch me to her other side.

I allowed her to rotate me around in her arms, fearing she would resume her attack on my privates.

Mercifully, she allowed me to eat in peace though, and even began to hum a nursery rhyme as I drank her milk.

Another wave of humiliation washed over me, but her milk was having a calming affect on me, and I found myself growing light-headed, drunk, and a little sleepy.

I finished her second tit. She pulled me free of it, and I wondered if she would let me be now, if she would leave me alone at last.

She picked me up, held me in her arms for a second, then laid me down on the bed. Oddly, she positioned me so my head was facing the foot of the bed.

"Almost done, baby boy," she said. "Just one last place I need to feed you from.....one more helping of milk."

Did she have a third tit hidden somewhere?

The large woman climbed up on top of me on the bed and straddled my chest so she was looming over me.

She flipped her nightie up, and suddenly there was the biggest, fattest dick I'd ever laid eyes on.

"What the hell is THAT?!" I cried out.

"Shhhhh," she hushed me. "That's your dessert, my special milk I've been saving up just for you, baby boy."

"No.....no......no," I began shaking my head vigorously.

But it was too late because the large woman was already sliding forward, pushing the fat cock to my mouth, maneuvering it past my lips.

I gagged and choked on it, and she backed off a little, then pushed it back in. She allowed my mouth and throat to grow accustomed to the feel of her stuffing my face. Then, she began pumping it in and out of my mouth.

"Fuuuuuuckkkkkk......." she moaned as my lips and tongue grew wet, slick from a combination of my drool and her pre-cum.

This in turn lubed up her mountainous shaft as she continued to work herself in and out of my mouth at an ever-increasing pace.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she began barking as she lost control, grew animalistic as she pumped my face.

It was all I could do just to lay there and take it, let her have her way with me.

She shook the whole bed with her thrusts. No longer able to be careful, she was pushing past my throat wall and into the deep places of my mouth cavity.

Her cries became unintelligible as she grunted and humped and fucked her way closer and closer to a climax.

Her meat was driving in and out of my mouth like a massive, fleshy piston. I could feel her dick throbbing and pulsing around my lips and tongue, and I knew she was close.

Suddenly, she collapsed on top of me, driving her cock down my throat til she was balls deep buried in me. She pumped hard and quick and cried out loudly, violently cumming in my mouth.

Her "milk" filled my throat, bubbled out past my lips and down my chin. Still she plunged her cock in and out of my mouth, and I gurgled on her drink, on her giant dick.

I choked and gagged, spluttered and fought, and still she fucked my face, trying to push every drop of semen she could out of her giant nanny balls.

In the end, I was covered. Drenched in her semen and absolutely humiliated. She didn't even clean me up.

The large woman, finished emptying her load, finished using and abusing me for the moment, got up, put her nightie back on right, and left my suite.

Afterward, I just lay there, a hot, sticky mess. What the hell had just happened? What the fuck kind of hotel was this? And would that Nanny be coming back?

I needed answers...

zerozilch77
zerozilch77
36 Followers