Hotel Goes Bad

Story Info
Fantasy of me getting abused in a hotel.
906 words
3.24
12.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subpuppy
subpuppy
12 Followers

I meet a guy at a hotel. It is a low class cheap hotel. I go to the room he texted me. I walk in. He is taller than me and skinnier. Younger too. I know from Silverdaddies that he is normally a bottom so this being the top is new to him.

He orders me to strip as soon as the door is shut. "Bend over the bed, bitch" he commands me. I do so and see he has a big hairbrush in his hand. "You are late, and do you know what happens to bitches that are late?" He asks me.

"I don't know Sir" I reply, although I think I know. SMACK!!!

"Guess again!!" He yells.

"OWWW!!!" I scream. OMG that hurt. SMACK!!! again he hits me, then he really starts rapid fire. I am howling now. I try to climb across the bed to get away but he grabs my hair and holds me there.

"Move again and it will get worse!!!" He yells at me. I am crying now. I grab the mattress to keep from moving, afraid of what he will do. He keeps beating me until I am a sobbing mess, then he starts telling me " Beg me to fuck that fat ass and I will stop" he goes slower now, giving me a chance to talk

"Ppppplease Sir, please fuck my fat ass" I ask him. He hits me hard.

"Louder and act like you mean it!"

Now I am practically yelling through my tears "Please Sir fuck my fat ass!!!! Please I need your cock in my fat ass!!! Ppppppppleassse I can't take any more!!!! I am sorry!! Please no more spanking Sir!!! Please fuck me!!!"

He finally stops. I am sobbing now. He hands me a towel and some dollar bills. "I will, after you go get me a soda bitch" and it better be one I like or I will beat you some more" I wrap the towel around me. I have to hold it in place. I am still sobbing quietly.

"Yes Sir" I agree and open the door and walk out. He locks it behind me. OMG there are 2 black girls walking this way towards me, about 20 or do. I start walking to the soda machine as they catch up to me.

"So you the faggot getting his ass beat?" One of them asks me.

"N-no I don't know what you are talking about" I say between sniffles. I try to walk faster but it is hard while holding the towel in. The other girl gets in front of me.

"Bullshit, the whole hotel could hear you howling, if it ain't you then show us your ass, if it ain't red then you is good to go" she is blocking my way. I am still reeling from my beating, and can barely talk from all my crying. I know my face gives me away but still I resist.

"Please let me go I just need to ggggget a soda ppplease"

The one behind me shoves me. "Show us your ass now, unless you want another spanking here in the hallway Bitch!" She says to me. The one in front pushes me back.

I start to cry again. "Please, no, please. Here I will show you, please" I left the towel a bit so the one behind me can see one ass cheek.

She pushes me again "Turn around and show my friend your fat red ass, bitch!" I turn around still holding the towel up.

The one in front starts laughing. "Damn what a fat bitch you are, but I want to see more!" With that she yanks the towel from me. I try to grab it back and the one behind me smacks my ass HARD. After the beating I just got it hurts bad. I sob and stumble. The one in front of me grabs my head and pulls me so I fall forward on all fours.

She tosses the towel to her friend behind me. I try to get up but she is still holding my head. I hear the other messing with the towel then SNAP! The rolled up towel is snapped against my ass. I cry out. They are laughing now.

The one holding my head encourages her friend "again!!!" She does, again and again. The one holding my head lets me go. I try to crawl away, sobbing as they take turns snapping the towel at my ass.

I know I look so ridiculous, a fat man crawling on all fours naked as two young and very fit girls laugh and beat me. I don't realize it but they are heading me into a corner where the soda and ice machines are. Suddenly I am trapped.

They are laughing as I am howling. One of them grabs my hair and pulls my head up so I can see her. She spits at me then says in a cruel and threatening voice "You need to stop screaming or I will shut you up and make it so you never make a sound again." I look into her eyes and realize she means it.

The other pulls her belt off and wraps it around my neck like a leash. She yanks hard. "Kiss my feet Bitch!!!" she orders me.

As I do so, I hear a new male voice say "I have something he can kiss."

subpuppy
subpuppy
12 Followers