Hotel Hideaway

Story Info
They get an afternoon to themselves, but Sam gets to watch.
2.2k words
4.22
6.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been in the hotel business my whole life. My place isn't high end, but it's nice enough. Very clean. We're not close enough to the airport to get a lot of business travel, but we do okay. Lots of visitors who don't want to stay downtown or locals who want to bring kids to the pool.

Occasionally, I get couples like the one in front of me now, sneaking away for an afternoon. Away from who? Kids? Spouses? I eye them carefully.

They're a cute pair. They could belong together. Her honey-colored hair is pulled back in a ponytail. She's wearing a bulky sweatshirt, but I can see decent cleavage peeking out of her zipper. Black leggings hug her curves and I'm suddenly dying to see her naked.

He's not winning any body-building competitions, but he looks fit enough. His blue eyes shift nervously, but when he smiles at her, they light up and dimples crater his face.

She's smiling up at him with great big moon eyes, a finger tucked into his belt loop. I chuckle to myself. I knew as soon as I heard her sweet voice on the phone.

I'm having trouble with my card, she'd said. Can I book with you over the phone?

I'd pulled out all the stops, making sure she knew I wouldn't charge her card and she could pay however she wanted when she got here. Of course she can check in early. Whatever time works best for her.

He finishes the paperwork and snakes his arm around her, pulling her to his side. She giggles and lays her head on his shoulder. He's wearing a ring, but she's not. Yeah, they definitely won't be staying the whole night.

"You said you're okay to go upstairs, right?" I ask.

He answers quickly. "Yeah, that's fine."

I smirk. He looks like he'd climb to the fucking moon if that's what it took to be alone with her.

"Two-oh-four," I tell them, smiling while I hand over the keys.

She takes them, beaming at me. "Thank you..." She glances at my name tag. "Sam."

I'm breathless for a second. Damn, her smile is gorgeous. "Uh, the cleaning crew is done with your room, but you might hear them moving around up there."

"No problem," she giggles again.

"Thanks," he says over his shoulder as he pulls her toward the door.

I slip into the back room, steadying my breath and counting to ten. I hear the doors of the truck slam and her laughter ring out on the stairs. I count to ten again and follow.

The little room next to 204 could be a utility closet. Just another door in a hotel full of them. None of the master keys work in this lock, though. I'm the only one who can open it.

It smells a little musty inside. It hasn't been used in a while and hasn't been aired out in longer. There's an old loveseat. A wobbly table and chairs. A television. And the towel I grabbed on my way up here.

There's a speaker mounted on one wall and a window that looks into the room next door. The other side is decorated with an ornate frame and looks like a mirror.

The couple is already inspecting the room and I switch on the speaker, hoping the little microphone planted in the lamp next door is still working.

He's saying something about how they should have brought lunch, his arm sweeping over the small table, set for two in one corner of their room.

She glances at him "I said we could stop if you were hungry."

He moves behind her, wrapping his arms around her. "Oh, I'm hungry, Baby." He pulls her shirt over her head and unhooks her bra. They both watch in the mirror as her breasts tumble out. He kisses her neck and she whimpers. "You're so fucking sexy," he murmurs, then bites her shoulder before yanking her pants and panties down in one movement.

She shrieks with laughter as he pushes her down on the bed. He pulls her clothing off and tosses it over his shoulder, then kisses his way up her body. She pulls his shirt over his head, touching him greedily. He stands, undoing his belt and pushes his pants and underwear down. His cock springs free and she sits up, reaching for him.

He backs away, grabbing her hands and kissing her. "Turn over," he commands.

She giggles and turns around obediently, pulling her knees in and wiggling her ass for him. He groans and slaps it hard before burying himself inside her.

Fuck, yes! I knew they weren't going to waste any time. I watch him fuck her, my cock straining against my pants.

She cries out suddenly, throwing her head back. He slaps her again, thrusting faster.

"Yes, Baby," he growls. "Give it to me."

She cums, moaning loudly. The speaker behind me whines and I turn it down quickly. She buries her face in the comforter, swearing. I can see her body shaking, collapsing on the bed.

He tries to crawl into bed with her, but gets caught up in his pants, still around his ankles. He slaps her ass again. "You make me crazy. I'm not even undressed."

She giggles and rolls to her side, but he moves to the top of the bed,pulling the sheets down. "Come up here with me."

She scrambles under the blankets with him, covering her luscious body. I can't help but feel disappointed, my cock still hard in my pants.

He wraps his arms around her and they kiss. They talk and tease for several minutes and I wonder if the show's already over. Damn, I really thought I'd get more out of them.

He climbs out of bed and walks to the fridge, returning with a couple of drinks.

She throws the blanket back and stretches and I'm treated to a view of her gorgeous body. Her tits are huge, peaked with perfect pink nipples I long to take between my teeth. I notice him watching her, too, his cock growing hard again.

She reaches for the drink and he steps away, holding it out of her reach.

"Wait."

Her eyes widen and she bites her lips, but I can see her grin. "Yes, sir?" She asks and I have to stifle a groan, my cock jumping back to attention.

He puts the drinks on the table behind him and sits in the chair next to the bed, grabbing a pillow and placing it on the floor between his feet. "Here," he says, pointing.

She scrambles out of bed and kneels between his legs, waiting for her next instruction.

He reaches for her hair, grabbing a handful and pulling her head back. With his other hand, he strokes her face softly. He leans forward like he's going to kiss her, but then pushes her head into his lap. "Suck."

Her back is to me and I'm treated to a delicious view of her ass as she obeys him. In no time, he is gripping the arms of the chair, groaning.

I can't take it anymore and I unzip my pants, pushing them down to my knees, freeing my erection. The head is slick with precum and I use it to lube my hard shaft. I force myself to pump slowly while I enjoy the performance in front of me.

She's still on her knees, but leaning into his lap. Her hands are holding her breasts. He's fucking her tits. I watch as she dips her head and hear him swear. I close my eyes and picture my cock sliding between those soft globes, her sweet tongue caressing my swollen head with each stroke. Fuck. My hand strokes faster and I open my eyes.

She's sucking him again. He's holding a phone, taking pictures or recording her, I can't tell. He makes her stop and I hear her protest.

"We've got all day, baby," he tells her. "Here, you earned this." He hands her a cup.

She takes a long sip and he takes the cup from her. She stretches and grins at him. "You think Sam knows what we're doing?" My hand stills and I hold my breath.

"Sam?"

"The guy at the desk."

He chuckles. "He definitely knows what's up. He's probably got a camera in here somewhere."

"Hm." She looks around, then walks over to the mirror. "One-way glass, maybe? You're supposed to be able to tell if you touch it." She's reaching out, about to tap her finger to the glass. He grabs her around the waist and turns her, pulling her body against his.

"Let him watch," he chuckles, kissing her before pushing her back onto the bed. Kneeling in front of her, he spreads her legs wide.

Even from here, I can see how wet her pussy is. Her swollen clit is begging for attention. He kisses the insides of her thighs, first, his fingers digging into her soft flesh. He moves to her center, but he's just teasing her and she whimpers, her fingers gripping the sheets.

He repeats his actions and she moans quietly. "Please. Please."

I see his shoulders shake as he chuckles. "Please what?"

"Please. Suck my clit," she breathes. "I want it."

"I was just waiting for you to ask nicely." He pushes a finger inside her, first, drawing it out and tracing a circle around her clit. "You're so wet. You like sucking my cock?"

"Yes!"

He leans in, blocking my view. I picture him wrapping his lips around her swollen clit. She cries out and I watch, fascinated, as her hips buck off the bed. She grabs at his hair, but I can't tell if she is trying to pull him away or push him closer. Maybe both. He holds her legs wide open, licking and sucking as she writhes under him.

I lose track of how many times she cums. He is relentless. In my hand, my cock jerks, reminding me I haven't had my turn, yet. I lick my palm and stroke fast, wishing I could burst in and join them for a big finale.

I want to stand over her so she can lick my balls while he sucks her clit, then shoot my hot, sticky load all over her creamy, white tits while she squirts on his face.

In the room next door, he moves back, rubbing her clit hard and fast with one hand while sinking three fingers inside her with the other.

Fuck. I lean forward, bracing myself on the wall.

She screams, covering her face with her hands and I watch as she explodes, her cum soaking his hand, dripping down his wrist and off his elbow.

I cum hard, my balls contracting as rope after rope of semen splashes against the wall in front of me. Gasping for breath, I sit back in the chair. What just happened?

I glance up and see he's joined her in bed, grinning. Her legs are still splayed open, her dripping pussy on display for me. I lick my lips, longing to taste it. My cock stirs, almost painfully. Oh, no. I'm going to need some recovery time after that.

Luckily, it looks like they do, too. As I grab for a towel and start cleaning up the mess I made, he hands her a water bottle and she takes a long drink, looking at him with wide, incredulous eyes.

"Wow," she says, finally. "Wow."

Damn right, I think. Wow.

He helps her scoot up the bed, then climbs over her. "Are you ready?" He asks softly.

She embraces him and he slips inside her again. They make love slowly, sweetly, talking to each other and moving together like they've done this thousands of times. Maybe I was wrong about them. Maybe they do belong together.

He picks up the pace and she clings to him, whimpering, uttering soft exclamations. When she cums again, it's not an explosion like before, but she cries out and I see her body spasm.

I wonder what it feels like, to be buried inside that warm, slick pussy, feeling it contract around my cock. It's enough for him. He swears, his hips thrusting faster, then stills, roaring his release as she wraps herself around him.

His breathing calms and he shifts his weight, but she holds on tight.

"Don't leave me."

He chuckles. "I'm not going anywhere. You're incredible, you know that?"

"You're pretty amazing yourself."

They sweet-talk each other some more and I'm about to leave when she laughs. "Was that your stomach? Baby, let's go get some food."

"Okay," he acquiesces. "But I want to shower, first."

"Can I join you?"

He sighs. "I suppose, if you insist."

"I insist!"

"Well, okay, then. Ready?"

"No."

He rolls off her and they both groan.

She lies spread-eagle on the bed. "You've done it. You've finally wrecked me."

He chuckles. "I want to wreck you some more in the shower."

She sighs and mimics him. "I suppose. If you insist."

He leans down and kisses her. "I do."

She reaches for him, but he's already headed for the bathroom. "Come on, Woman! I'm hungry!"

I laugh quietly, shaking my head. I like this pair. I watch her stretch on the bed, then get up and follow him. I reach for the TV remote, wondering if the camera I hid in the shower head still works.