Hotel Hijinx Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daisy_x
Daisy_x
288 Followers

He followed Ethan out towards the lounge and hesitated before the doorway.

'Should I come out there? The food...'

'The food's gone, I moved it. Come on!' he said, more insistent now. George followed him out. The smell was still lingering in the air, and George inhaled it like it was life giving oxygen.

Ethan shut the door behind them and suddenly there was a hand over his face. Ethan chuckled as Jake held George's arms tightly behind him. Ethan approached with duct tape and helped Jake fasten his wrists and ankles together before throwing him into a kitchen chair and taping him to that too, before pulling off a final piece and fastening it over his mouth. Once they had finished their handiwork they stood back smiling, Jake turned the lights back on and for the first time George could see Ethan's face fully, the slightly dazed look in his eyes, the cut on his cheek that hadn't been there before. His hair and clothes were scruffed up as though there had been a struggle.

'Well done baby,' Jake said excitedly to Ethan, practically jumping up and down like a little girl, he was all but naked, only wearing his boxers as he snaked his arm around Ethan who smiled down at him dumbly.

'Anything for you,' he said, leaning down they shared an intimate kiss. George cried out in a mixture of horror and shock as two of his best friends made out intensely in front of him.

Jake pulled away with a satisfied grin, surveying George with interest.

'You may wonder how I managed to get Ethan to eat huh?' he asked and George nodded.

'Well, he didn't have to! The hotel told me when they found me that it's not just the food, but the drinks, the booze, even the pool water is drugged with this special mix of chemicals. The dominants are more affected by the liquids, the subs the food. They said it makes everyone happy. Were happy aren't we handsome?' he said to Ethan who nodded, pulling Jake back into his arms and nuzzling his neck.

'So happy,' he said softly.

'So all I had to do,' Jake continued, 'was convince Ethan to get me a bottle of water from the trolley. Then when I next went into the bathroom, I poured it into his mouthwash, and waited. Before long he was all over me,' he chuckled. 'We've had some fun this evening already, but we felt bad that you two weren't getting any fun of your own! So, we thought we'd lend a helping hand.'

Jake pulled away from Ethan then who reluctantly let him go, walking to their bedroom and pulling out the food trolley. George groaned as the smells hit him in all their glory, his mind fogging up with desperate desire. Jake grabbed a slice of cheese from the spread and walked to George with it, teasing him with it. He held it under his nose and George inhaled the incredible scent. It was the best thing he had ever smelt and by god he needed to eat it now.

'You want to eat?' Jake asked and George nodded vigorously. 'You're sure, you're sure you want it?'

Ethan and Jake exchanged a dark grin before ripping off the tape from his mouth. George practically bit Jake's fingers in the eagerness to eat, but he didn't care. The overwhelming rich flavour of the cheese was sinking into his tastebuds, sending his brain into hyperneed. Before he knew it they had released him from his bonds and he found himself running to the trolley, devouring every morsel he could lay his hands on, his desire only increasing with every mouthful he ate.

'Tastes good huh?' Ethan said beside him, and George nodded. Ethan took his hands away from the food and turned him to look at him.

'You think Aaron would like some?' he said and George was instantly flooded with images of Aaron. Aaron swimming, Aaron comforting him, Aaron, Aaron, Aaron-

'Yes,' he said excitedly.

'Perhaps you should take this then,' Ethan said, pressing a bottle into his hand, 'and pour it in his mouth whilst he sleeps.'

'Ok,' George said in a daze, pulling himself away from the food for the only person his mind could be distracted by. He pushed open the door and gasped, his body tingling with excitement as he looked at Aaron's incredible body. Perfectly toned in every way, he wanted to be close to him, always, held in those strong arms again.

'He can be yours,' Ethan whispered in his ear, 'just make him drink.'

George climbed over the bed and knelt beside Aaron, opening the bottle he poured the liquid into Aaron's open mouth.

Aaron's eyelids fluttered and he spluttered slightly on the liquid.

'What the- George what are you... what is that...?' he said gazing at the bottle in fascination.

'Just drink it,' he whispered pressing the bottle to his lips and Aaron drank, becoming more and more eager with every gulp. George felt Ethan tap him on the shoulder and gesture to two more bottles on the nightstand.

'You're welcome. See you both in the morning,' he said, walking over to the door where Jake stood with an equally big smile on his face and leaving together.

Aaron shoved George's hand aside as he reached for the bottles himself, chugging them down with a furious desire.

'More,' he whispered as he threw away the last bottle.

'There isn't any more,' George replied and Aaron looked at him then with dazed eyes, and smiled.

'There's you,' he said, his smile growing into a broad grin.

'There is,' George breathed, and Aaron laughed grabbing him and throwing him down onto the bed and rolling over so that he is on top of him. George felt breathless as Aaron leant over him, his face so close to his, their chests pressed together and pumping fiercely. He licked his lips nervously and Aaron saw, his eyes transfixed by it as he leaned in and met George's lips with his own. It was like nothing he had felt before, the electric tingle that had come from their touching before was magnified to an intense burning pleasure. George felt Aaron groan into him and kiss him harder, running his hands over his body in a way that made George feel like he belonged to him. Before long he felt something hard pressing into his thigh, and pulled away from the kiss. He knew what he wanted to do, he had daydreamed about it after all, and the idea alone was making his own dick throb. Aaron watched as George turned him onto his back and snaked down the bed to straddle his legs, undoing his belt and unzipping his shorts, releasing his hard penis from his boxers. George whimpered in excitement, it was big, far bigger than his own. He didn't need any encouragement, taking it in his hands and running them up and down with intense desire, Aaron bit his lip and closed his eyes with pleasure. He loved seeing that, seeing Aaron's pleasure from what he was doing. He wondered how much he would enjoy this...

He gently leaned down and took the head of Aaron's cock in his mouth, Aaron gasped and moaned as he sunk down onto his huge shaft, and then bobbed back up, raising his head up and down, each time taking more and more of him in, just before he was going to take all of him he came up teasing the head gently. Aaron grunted, and took hold of George's head, pushing it down all the way so that his cock slid into his throat, he gagged but Aaron held him there balls deep in his mouth. He couldn't breath, his mouth full of his best friends cock, but he loved it, he had never felt more accepted, more loved than he did now. His eyes met Aaron's and they shared a loving glance. He rose up with a gasp for air and Aaron began pumping in and out, at first George found it hard to get the rhythm, but before long he was in time with Aaron's thrusts into his mouth, breathing calmly through his nose, using his tongue to excite him further. He felt him speed up and realised he was getting close, and took him deep once again, not gagging this time, feeling the intruder in his throat, closing his windpipe.

'Fuck!' Aaron cried as he came. George felt the cum trickling down his throat, and felt an intense feeling of achievement. As Aaron pulled out of his mouth he tasted the cum on his tongue and relished in it's flavour, it tasted just like the food from the banquet table, and it only intensified his feeling of euphoria.

'You came too?' Aaron said, pointing at the stain on George's shorts. He had been so preoccupied with Aaron's blowjob he hadn't even noticed.

'Apparently so,' he said with a strange giggle.

'So you enjoyed it?' he beamed and George nodded excitedly.

'It was incredible,' he whispered.

Aaron's smile grew broader still and George felt a warmth wash over him that the smile was for him and him alone.

'Come here,' he said holding his arms out and George fell into them. 'I could get used to this you know,' he said.

George knew what he meant. Maybe this place wasn't so bad after all, he really did feel happy here in Aaron's arms.

It was only when they awoke in the morning that the horror of what had happened kicked in.

Daisy_x
Daisy_x
288 Followers