Hotel Hotwife Pt. 04

Story Info
Chemistry with Scarlet's new bull.
4.4k words
4.35
10.1k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up at my usual time, the kids have trained me to be up at 6:30am every day. Scarlet was still sleeping beside me. I was imagining how swollen her pussy must've been after the night we just had. I still couldn't believe what had happened, it felt like a dream. I was definitely feeling the alcohol from the night before, the smell of stale weed was a little off-putting with my hangover. I got up to open the window a small crack, then headed out into the living room. There he was, Remy still passed out on the couch, I could see his morning wood poking into the blanket I had given him the night before. The reality hit me, this was real, this was exactly what I had been fantasising about for awhile now. I opened the window in the living room for some fresh air.

I needed coffee in a bad way, and something to fill my stomach. Both Scarlet and Remy were probably dreaming about the previous night's events, so I didn't bother them. I quickly threw on some clothes and quietly left the room to grab us coffee and some breakfast. I wanted to make it less awkward when they both woke up, having hot coffee and some light breakfast has always been a comfort thing for my wife and I. The little hotel cafe wasn't open until 7am, so I had to wait 15 minutes. Remy's colleague that we had quickly met the previous day at lunch, showed up and started opening the cafe. "Mr Rose, how was your night! You're up early!". I thought I noticed a small smirk on his face.

"I'm hungover, I really need a coffee and something to eat". He was just putting the pot of coffee on to brew, he can see the annoyed look I had.

"I'm sorry you have to wait a bit, these coffee's are on the house, my name's Mathis by the way" (pronounced Matise) as he extended his hand for a handshake.

I shook his hand firmly, "I'm Myles, nice to meet you". Mathis replied "everyone seems hungover today, Remy just called in sick for the day".

That meant he must've woken up just as I left. I chuckled and wondered if he'd still be there when I got back to the room with breakfast. Mathis wasn't as tall as Remy, more my height, a very handsome black young man. It looked like he spent some time in the gym. They seem to know how to hire at this hotel. He was actually quite an engaging gentleman, in fact so engaging we didn't even realise the coffee had finished brewing 10 minutes ago. I ordered 3 coffee's, 3 croissants and 3 apples. Mathis smiled with that same smirk I saw earlier as he handed me my order. I then realised that he knew it was only Scarlet and I visiting for the weekend. "Ummmm, we're really hungry this morning, can't ever get enough coffee, may as well order an extra". I couldn't believe how awkward I was. Then all of a sudden, the thought of Scarlet with Mathis came to my mind. Last night clearly left a lasting impression on my wife sharing fantasy come true.

By the time I got back to the hotel it was 7:45am. I quietly opened the hotel door and immediately noticed Remy was no longer on the couch. I placed the food on the island, then also realised the bedroom door was open. The shower was running, that sounded like a great idea. Then it hit me, my stomach turned into a knot, Remy's shoes were still at the front door. All the feelings hit me at the sametime. I was angry, jealous, embarrassed, but most of all I was incredibly turned on. I slowly opened the door to the bathroom and peeked in. The sight in front of me was picture perfect, the large rain shower was covering Remy and Scarlet with steamy water. Remy was standing, my wife on her knees with the head of his cock in her mouth.

They didn't notice me so I watched for awhile. "You and Myles are so amazing, you both need to come back". Scarlet agreed "mmmmmmmhhmmmmm" with her mouth full of cock. Remy had his hand on the back of her head slowly forcing her deeper, but gently caressing and combing her hair with his fingers, he was very gentle and kind with her, have to give him that. But jealousy set in. We didn't have enough time to establish our rules, we thought we had talked about everything but we didn't. In my mind I didn't want Scarlet to initiate anything. It was important to maintain some control in case this fantasy got out of hand. The sight of my wife giving this tall handsome french man a blowjob in the shower however, turned me on too much to care. I continued to watch as Remy gently led my wife's head back and forth, his cock sliding in and out of her stretched mouth. The shower was really large, with a marble bench which was facing me. The luxurious rain shower could easily fit 3 people under it with enough water coverage for everyone.

My wife stopped sucking his cock "Oh my god I love this cock. It is just so perfect and delicious. Mmmmmmmm" As she stared at the precum covering the head of his cock. "Sit down, now" she pointed to the marble bench in the shower. Remy sat down, Scarlet stood up tall, then bent over, legs straight, she stuck his big dick back in her mouth. Her beautiful pussy staring right at me. My dick was rock hard, I pulled it out and began masturbating as my wife continued to give Remy an incredible blowjob. He continued gently guiding her head back and forth, reaching down to squeeze her boobs once in a while. Scarlet reached between her legs and began to play with her clit, making more and more noise with Remy's cock in her mouth.

Then, Remy saw me. My heart jumped, but he smiled and gave me a "shh" gesture, then waved me in to join. Remy became more vocal "Oh yah, Scarlet you're a pro at giving head. Fuck yes, swirl your tongue around uhhh yahhhhh". That gave me the opportunity to sneak into the bathroom. I removed all of my clothes and quietly opened the shower door. Remy and I looked at each other with so much anticipation. He gave me the "shh" gesture once again. Scarlet was furiously working on her clit, and started to shove her fingers into her pussy. She came up for air "fuuuuuuuck I need to be fucked RIGHT NOW", that was my signal. I jammed my cock into her pussy, Remy expecting this was ready to brace her as she lurched forward. She absolutely did not expect that and had no idea what was going on. Remy didn't allow her to look back and shoved his dick back in her mouth.

She was trying to scream on his cock and had to pull back "Oh my goooooooooood, is that Myles??!!? That', that's such a niiiiiice cock toooooo! Myyyles??!"

I wanted her to hear my voice to make her feel comfortable "you're loving this aren't you Scarlet, keep sucking that big cock."

As soon as she heard me she started grinding her hips and pressing back towards me. I pumped into her from behind with some power, I knew she just wanted to be used. She came all over my cock over and over, her mouth back on Remy's dick. Remy began to grunt loudly "I can't take it guys, I'm going to cum". I yelled "leave it in, Scarlet keep on sucking as he cums." Remy groaned "I'm cumming, fuuuuuuuuck", he began to pump load after load into her mouth. Remember, both of us hadn't cum since last night, we had some surplus. Remy's hot cum filling Scarlet's mouth must've set her off, she began quivering and convulsing all over my dick. Making loud guttural sounds with her mouth still trying to gather the rest of Remy's cum. She seemed desperate to get air so she released her seal around his cock and quickly swallowed it all in one gulp. That was the first time she had ever done that, period. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, keep fucking me, dont' stop, keep going. I'm about to cum hardddddddd". Her legs clenched together, nearly falling over as I grabbed her. I sat her down beside Remy so she could regain herself. Remy rinsed off and got out of the shower. I stood Scarlet up and hugged her tightly "I love you so much, Myles" she cooed, I know she really did.

Hotel robes on, we sat around the island drinking our coffee and chatting like old friends. It was only 9am so we still had 2 hours before checkout. Remy really did seem like a great guy. He was genuine and treated both my wife and I with a lot of respect. "So your buddy Mathis tells me you called in sick today" I mentioned to Remy.

He raised his eyebrows and smiled "Why don't you guys stay another night" Remy suggested.

"No way, we need to pick up the kids, plus we're not booked for another night, it's fully booked" Scarlet replied back.

I liked the idea of this "well, why don't we call my parents to see if they can keep the kids for the night".

That surprised Remy "I can see what I can do, I'll call Mathis for help since I'm supposed to be sick. We usually have 3-4 extra rooms available in case there are problems with someone's room and we can't fix it right away, we relocate to the spare rooms". We all looked at each other with big smiles. Remy started to text, I video called my parents to see if they can do an extra night, and of course wanted to see our kids and wish them a good morning.

Both Scarlet and I went to the bedroom to chat with our kids. It was such a different world when it was the 4 of us sharing a screen. Our reality and our fantasies were wildly different. We hung up "are you ok Scarlet? I want to make sure you're feeling comfortable and that this is something that you want to do."

She smiled wickedly "I am definitely ok with this, are YOU ok is the question. I know you've never seen me cum like that before when I was on Remy's cock yesterday, but it's not just his size. The fantasy and seeing two hot men focused on me, feeling completely safe and lustful. That combination just set me off".

I'm glad she asked "Oh believe me babe, i'm perfectly fine with all of this. I know you're a bit of a size queen and love seeing you being filled." She kissed me passionately. My wife loves me, I am a lucky man.

Remy shouted from the kitchen "Guys, we did it. Mathis got you a room for tonight, but you'll have to move to the spare room, which isn't too far. He also got you our staff discount, 75% off". Scarlet squealed in delight. She was still so horny, and this news just made her ravenous. "How much time before we have to leave? I need Remy's cock in me, I can't wait". Still staring at his phone.

Remy looked up quickly. "I, uhh, I just came. You drained me".

Scarlet didn't like that answer "On the couch, both of you". She knew what she wanted, she had pure lust in her eyes so we didn't dare talk back. We sat next to each other in our robes. "You haven't cum yet" Scarlet said seductively pointing at me, I'm glad she's thinking of my needs. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of Myles, then when i'm done you're going to fuck the shit out of me. Take your fucking robes off". We quickly removed our robes. Scarlet got on her knees and started to suck on my balls, my cock was already rock hard. She grabbed Remy's cock with her right hand and began to slowly pump it. Scarlet began licking my precum, then engulfed the entire head. It felt amazing, and the look of her giving me a blowjob while giving Remy a handjob was incredible.

She started to shove my cock deeper down her throat, then all of a sudden she had me entirely in her mouth, something she could never do with Remy. Feeling the back of her throat nearly made me cum, I had to pull her up. She was cock hungry and started to suck on Remy's cock, continuing to stroke him as his cock glistened with her saliva, still working its way back up to its full glory. Scarlet got up and straddled me, kissing me passionately. She slowly let her weight down onto my cock, the feeling was incredible. She was absolutely soaking wet. My wife began to ride me while sucking on my tongue. Her moans got louder and louder, to mute herself she leaned over and began sucking on Remy's cock again. Her magical mouth was doing its job, Remy was rock hard again, and looked hungry for my wife.

I couldn't handle it any longer "I'm cumming, i'm going to cum, aghhhh" I yelled out.

"Just cum in me, just fucking cum inside me" Scarlet screamed. I blasted into her, load after load. I hadn't released my balls since last night, there was so much cum inside my wife. Scarlet felt my cock expand and shoot that hot sticky load inside her, she always loved it but we're not using any form of birth control. She jammed Remy's cock further down her throat and her pussy started to shake all over my cock. Her screams muffled by that massive sausage in her mouth.

She sat up, and I plopped out of her. She was insatiable, needing Remy's cock. But her next move was shocking. With Remy's head resting on the back of the couch, a big grin on his face, Scarlet stood up on the couch straddling him. Towering over him, she moved forward and placed her knees on each side of his head "I know you've been wanting this, eat my pussy, I want to feel your tongue in my folds". Just WOW, this was definitely a chapter I never thought would happen in my life.

As my cum continued to drip out of Scarlet's soaking pussy, Remy didn't hesitate. My wife sat on his face as he sucked on her. He grabbed both ass cheeks to help her balance and he just lapped up my dripping cum mixed with Scarlet's intoxicating nectar. She was grinding hard on his face. "You're so good with your tongue too, mmmmmmmm, lick up all of Myles cum, lick up my juices" Scarlet passionately yelled. I was hard as a rock again. Scarlet noticed this, "Remy go lay on the bed" she demanded as she dismounted his face.

Remy lay there, drunk in lust. He can sense Scarlet's anxiousness so he got up and laid on the bed. Scarlet quickly straddled his face again and smashed her pussy onto his face. Remy replied eagerly and went to work. "Myles babe, come stand in front of me." I hopped onto the bed and stood in front of my wife. She continued to grind her hips, painting Remy's face with her sweet pussy. What a lucky man. She grabbed my cock and began sucking hard. She was wanton with desire and sucked me like a mad woman. She began to moan on my cock, the vibrations bringing me closer to cumming again. I can hear Remy struggling to breathe, but Scarlet didn't care.

An orgasm was brewing, she began grinding harder all over his face. She shuttered, spit my cock out and began to scream "ohhhhhhhhhhh i'mmmmmmmm cuuummmmmmmming" she braced herself against me, hugging me around my waist as she trembled. I was so close to cumming so I threw her on her back and began jerking my cock over her vagina. The mix of cum, her juices, Myles saliva; she was gleaming. I shoved my dick in quickly just to feel the warmth of her pussy, she grabbed my ass to try to keep me in "Not right now babe, this pussy is for Remy".

Remy moved towards her head and began gently kissing her neck and shoulders. I knew Scarlet loved that, she started grinding her hips again, her breathing was heavy "Ohhhhh Remy, that is so nice, keep doing that". Seeing this handsome gentleman being so caring to my wife, I unloaded onto her pussy, cum all over and dripping into her pussy. She gasped and immediately reached down to play with it, "Remy, fuck me now, I want to feel all of that warm cum inside me as you stretch me." Didn't have to ask him twice, he quickly rolled a condom on and kneeled between my wife's legs. I moved out of the way and cleaned myself off, moving the chair closer to keep me close to the action.

Remy pressed the tip at her cum drenched pussy, Scarlet pressed her hips up to try to insert him. He pressed the head in, my wife clenched her fists as the mushroom head popped in. He continued to slowly insert his massive tip in and out, playing with my cum as he did so. "Please can you fuck me now, I neeeeed to be stretched and filled right now!! Please!" Remy began to slowly drive into my beautiful wife. Her eyes rolled towards the back of her head, her mouth open without a sound coming out.

Remy groaned as he felt Scarlet's pussy contracting around his cock. "Are you okay Scarlet? I don't want to hurt you" Remy asked sincerely, but she still couldn't make a sound. Scarlet began thrusting against him, he was completely inside her now. He was gently kissing her neck and shoulders again.

"AGHHHHHHHH, that feels sooooooo goooooood, wooooooooow" she panted as she started running out of breath "It's just soooo deeeeep" she continued to scream.

I could see him thrusting in and out of her, her hips thrusting back to meet him, they were in perfect rhythm. I could see my cum all over her pussy and Remy's cock. Scarlet looked directly at me with the most lovingly but guilty look "Take that fucking condom off, fuck it!". I nearly fell off my chair!! She was looking at me for approval, so I gave it to her. "Are, are you sure? Myles?" Remy asked nervously. "Just fucking take it off Remy, fuck you!" she was in pure lust and didn't have time for his politeness. Remy took the condom off and reinserted his cock, slowly going deeper. "Yessssssssssss, that feels so, sooooooo amazing. I can feel that cum around your cock, it's sooooooo wetttt!!!" Remy groaned loudly, the feeling of barebacking my wife's juicy pussy overwhelmed him.

Remy was thrusting deeper and with more force now, groaning loudly as the sensation of fucking my wife without a condom engulfed him. He had each of her legs leaning on his shoulders, really getting deep into her with that position, his big balls slapping against her asshole. She was deep in desire again, so I got up and started to make out with her. Scarlet grabbed my head and kissed me deeply, extremely passionately. She had completely lost herself, the look in her eyes was of pure carnal lust. Remy spread her legs and leaned over, sucking on her nipples.

Scarlet wanted my cock in her mouth but I was too spent, I really needed to save my energy for tonight. I sat back down on the chair and watched Remy plough into my wife. I still couldn't believe how she was taking his massive cock! "This. Is. Such. A nice cock, it's so fucking big and filling me up, I've needed this for so long, ughhhhhhhhhhh, yesssssssssss, I love you Myyyyles". I loved that "You deserve a big cock babe, to reach places I could never reach, to fill you up like I could never do". Remy was gently kissing her neck and caressing her cheeks as he thrust deeply and passionately into her. They definitely had a sexual connection, he wasn't just fucking my wife, he was really making love to my wife. He was fucking her like she was his lover, and it didn't make me jealous at all, it was fucking hot. As if Scarlet could read my mind, she grabbed Remy's face and kissed him, her tongue darted out and Remy's tongue danced back.

At this point, I wasn't surprised anymore and it very much didn't bother me. That was her rule, and in this situation she can do whatever she wants, she is the best wife I could ask for. They made out like high school sweethearts, as Remy thrust deeply into her. Remy had his arms around my wife, and rolled her on top of him. What a manoeuvre, so smooth. They continued to make out deeply as she pounded her hips down onto Remy's cock. I didn't realize it, but she had squirted earlier when Remy was on top, they were both soaking wet. They broke their kiss as Scarlet began to pant loudly "holy fuck i'm going to cum, oh my goodness please don't stop, keep pounding my pussssssssy."

I got back up and asked Remy to slow down a little, her puckered asshole just staring at me. Remy driving into her slowly but with strength, I began licking her asshole. "YESSSSSSS MYYYYYYLES. Keeeep licking me there, ohhhhhhh wooooooow. I'm going to fucking cummmmm." I slowly inserted a finger into her ass, Remy picked up the pace and Scarlet's body began to tremble. I wish I could've seen her face, but from the looks of Remy's face, she was in pure ecstasy. She started to squirt all over Remy "AHHHHH. UHHH. AGHHHHHH. FUUUUUUCK" was all she could scream. Her leg spasmed uncontrollably, her head shaking back and forth wildly, her hips shaking, I could only imagine her pussy quivering and contracting.

She flopped down onto Remy, he stroked her back gently as she tried to catch her breath. "I am obsessed with that dick, Myles please come over and lay down here, place your head by the end of the bed" pointing to the empty spot on the bed beside her. I followed my orders and laid down. Scarlet straddled my chest with her ass facing me, and sat down. I grabbed her ass and squeezed her cheeks, her pussy gaping open with a steady stream of her juices flowing out, grinding her pussy against my chest.

12