All Comments on 'Hotel Hotwife Pt. 04'

by happilymarried78

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

"Uh, did we... uhmmm... get double hotel loyalty points for this stay?" Not my particular cuppa, but decent writing. 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

who doesn't want to fuck when they have a chance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shen we were in our late 20's to mid 30's, we loved doing this same scenario with an extra guy with a big dick. My wife loved to fuck all night. Sometimes, we would have a threesome with an extra woman instead. Damn, it makes me so hot remembering the pleasure these nights gave both of us. Oh, to be young again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why would a guy take a fantasy like theirs and make it a reality ? Definitely asking for serious trouble ! She’s already broken there parameters and when you cross one line you usually cross them all . Plus she’s made many comments about how much better and bigger he is and that he’s way better at eating her and fucking her than her husband so when they go back to their real lives hubby won’t satisfy her like he used to , they’ll have great sex for awhile but that’s because of the memories , it won’t be long before she’s seeking a local yokel to fuck and may go behind his back to do it , even if she don’t sneak around she’ll still be preferring the big dick or multiple big dicks and she’ll never be truly satisfied with solo hubby ever again ! You may as well divorce her when you get back home because she’ll lose all respect for you and your little tiny average penis . Mark my words if this story were true that is !

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Filthy cuck crap

26thNCuck Disapproved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent and hopefully there'll be a part 5 given how things got more intense here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent,hope to part 5 soon ....

ComebackswingingComebackswinging9 months ago

So what happened next??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous