Hotel Hotwife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of her wet pussy was so hot, but what hit me hard was the smell of her sex, she smelled so damn good my cock sprang right back up. She immediately noticed this and started to suck on the tip, rolling her tongue around and around.

I took a finger and sopped up the juices pooling on my chest, my finger was dripping wet. I placed it on her puckered asshole and pressed firmly, she moaned loudly and pushed towards me, trying to insert my finger. I slowly slid it in and she moaned loudly on my cock. I pressed another finger at the entrance and she continued to push back, giving me the green light. So I inserted another finger deep in my wife's ass and she was loving it "mmmmmmmm fuuuuuuuuuck, that is so different and sooooo gooooood".

I continued to finger her ass for a few minutes as she lay panting, with her head beside my cock and slowly stroking my cock. She shuffled back and sat on my face, we were in a true 69, it had been awhile since we had done this. As soon as my mouth found her clit she lightly shook, I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them open as I flicked her clit, slowly back and forth. Her juices flowed freely. Scarlet's head bouncing up and down on my cock. Remy didn't even need to be asked, he was beginning to understand us. He got into position standing at the edge of the bed behind my wife, holding his raging cock.

I continued to suck on her clit as he pushed the head of his cock into Scarlet's dripping pussy. I could see the massive veins pulsating on Remy's dick. Watching him slowly insert himself deeper, my wife's pussy being stretched, the smell of all the sex. It was intensely arousing. I continued to flick and suck on my wife's clit, as Remy began to find a powerful rhythm. He had some long powerful strokes all the way in and all the way out. I could sense Scarlet's orgasm building so I sucked hard on her clit and reached around to stick a finger in her ass. Remy knew she liked her ass played with, so he began pounding into my wife hard. She spit my cock out and started screaming at the top of her lungs "THAT COOOOOOOOCK, I'VE NEVER FELT THIS BEFORE. KEEP SUUCCCKKKING MYYYYY CLIIIIIIT".

She spasmed and started squirting all over my face. From my vantage point I could see her pussy wildly contracting on Remy's cock. She slammed her legs together putting my head in a vice, continuing to soak my face with her delicious nectar. I was trapped as she shook and convulsed all over Remy's dick. I heard him grunt "I'm going to fucking cum", he pulled out and came all over my wife's incredible ass. It took a good minute for Scarlet to finally stop shaking, she plopped down on top of me, completely out of breath.

Remy went to get us some towels. We were definitely a bonding threesome, it was clear we all had chemistry with each other. And the goal remained the same, we are both here to please Scarlet. Remy washed up and announced he had to run, and that he'd meet us at the spare room at 6pm. As soon as he left, Scarlet jumped into my arms "Are you ok babe?" she asked. "I'm more than fine, DO NOT worry about me babe" I replied sincerely. We left the room and headed towards the lobby.

12