Hotel Lobby

Story Info
A whole new type of Room Service.
1.4k words
4.3
16.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were waiting for our drinks in the hotel lounge when another guy took a seat across us. I had already asked my girlfriend to take off her underwear, so only her cute little dress was between her and a wandering eye. She knew I wanted her to get this guy's attention, so she opened her legs, revealing her slightly wet pussy.

I saw his eyes catch the upskirt view of my girlfriend. It startled him a little bit, and he looked at me. I slowly kissed my girlfriend on her neck, spreading her legs a little further, and looked back at the stranger. I noticed him having to adjust his cock, which was stiffening up in his pants.

My girl scooted forward a little bit, revealing more of her pussy. You could see her pussy was craving cock, my cock? A stranger's cock? Any cock!

The bartender approached and set down the drinks. I'm sure he also noticed my girlfriend's pussy, because it was out in the open, but he didn't say anything about it. Instead, he asked for our room number, and I showed him the key while reading the room number on it out loud "two twenty-one." My girlfriend looked the stranger straight in the eyes when I did to make sure he got the message.

We initially planned to have a couple of drinks in the lobby but decided it would be better to take the glasses back to our room instead.

I told my girl she had behaved very well and to get ready to be rewarded for her effort. I stripped her dress, placed our drinks on the bedroom table, and took my clothes off. I sat on the bed, and my girlfriend eagerly crawled toward my cock. She took it in her mouth and slowly started to give me head.

She didn't appear to notice the stranger coming in. I had not completely closed the door so the stranger could let himself in. My girl held her ass in the air while giving me head, exposing her cock craving lips and tiny pink butthole to our stranger.

He slid down his pants and got on the bed behind her. My girlfriend took my cock out of her mouth and started sucking on my balls instead. She came up again, moaning loudly when the stranger's cock entered her. I love seeing her like this when a new cock finally starts to fulfill her craving.

I can feel his thrusts are slow and firm because every thrust makes my girlfriend rock back and forward slightly. Her eyes reveal that this stranger must have a very nice big cock. I'm curious to see, so I turn around and creep my head between my girlfriend's legs. I see a nice thick shaft moving slowly in and out of my girlfriend's wet pussy. His balls slap against my face while I try and lick her clit.

She changes angle, making his cock fall out, I take it in my mouth, and he doesn't seem to mind. His cock tastes after his pre cum and my girl's juices. I know my girl wants his cock inside her again, so I slide it back in. The stranger now starts fucking her faster. I have a better angle on my girlfriend's pussy, so I can lick near her clit, while his cock also runs over my tongue.

I see his balls and cock contracting, hearing him moan while he dumps his cum inside my girlfriend. I know she loves it when a stranger cums inside her; having me lick her clit simultaneously takes her over the edge. Her legs shake, and she lets out a moan. Finally, the stranger pulls his cock out and offers it to my mouth. He lets me clean the tip of his cock before drawing away entirely and leaving me to clean up the mess he made of my girlfriend's pussy.

She knows I love seeing the cum drip out of her and enjoy the taste of a stranger's cum, especially when mixed with her juices. So I let my tongue slide along her lips, feeling his cum run into my mouth.

The stranger, meanwhile, has put back on his clothes and thanks us for letting him fuck my girlfriend. On his way out, he almost stumbles into the bartender. His shift ended a couple of minutes ago, and he did notice my girlfriend's cock hungry pussy earlier. The stranger wishes him sloppy seconds and pats him on the shoulder.

The bartender walks in and sees my girlfriend sitting on my face. He apologizes and says he's not sure if we,... but my girlfriend interrupts him. She gets off my face and looks at me with the craving in her eyes I know so well.

I tell the bartender to close the door and take off his clothes while I force my girl in the position I love, face down, ass up. I use my hands to spread her buttocks out. She loves to be exposed so openly. The bartender takes his cock and slides it into my girlfriend's pussy. I am sitting next to her watching the glistening cock move back and forth while making sure to keep spreading my girlfriend's ass. Her asshole is pulsating from the horniness. I feel a finger slide up my asshole and know my girl wants the same.

So I take my fingers down her pussy to lube up with her own juices. Then, I slowly circle her asshole and push my finger into her. I can feel the bartender's cock inside my girlfriend. We've never tried it, but I know it is a desire of her to get filled with more than one cock.

I push back the bartender and ask him to swap. I lie her down on her side, and the bartender presents her with his cock. She gets to taste her juices now. I know how insanely horny she is because she slobbers his cock and balls. I tell the bartender to sit down and lean his back against the bed. My girl now can suck his cock, lick his balls and eat his ass; she only does this when incredibly turned on. I know she won't hold anything back now.

I rub my cock back and forth between her pussy and her asshole, making both the tip and her little hole wet enough before slowly pressing against her ass. I feel her relaxing as the tip of my cock pushes inwards. Once it is in, I push more and slide my shaft inside her ass. Although I think she already knows what's going to happen, I also know she finds it very horny having my cock inside her asshole with another man in the same room.

I make slow thrusts to relax her ass while she is having trouble focusing on properly sucking the bartender's cock. But, she won't have to for long since I slide on my back while pulling her along. Then, I use my legs to force hers wide and ask the bartender if he can see my cock in my girlfriend's ass.

He mentions that he can and asks if there is room for one more. My girlfriend wants to reply, but I tell her not to; this is my decision, not hers. "Please feel free to fuck my girlfriend with me." I feel the tension in my girlfriend's body as the bartender slowly enters her. I can also feel his cock rubbing along her inner walls. She is trembling with excitement and pleasure as he starts his thrusts.

I feel my girlfriend's asshole tightening and loosening every time the bartender makes a thrust. I kiss her and can taste the bartender's cock she was sucking a minute ago.

I can reach my right arm around her and touch her pussy. Now I can feel the bartender's cock going in and out of my girl's sloppy pussy. I stimulate her clit and feel her muscles contract. She is about to cum with two cocks inside her, a long-held fantasy becoming true for her. As she cums and we feel her contract around us, the bartender and I can't contain ourselves. The three of us come at the same time.

As the bartender pulls himself back from my girlfriend's pussy she leaves a sigh of delighted relief. I pull back so she can slowly start to relax her body again. Any shame she may have felt during this evening is gone as she lies there, her body exhausted, leg open, showing a cum filled pussy and asshole.

The bartender leaves our hotel room, letting us know the first round tomorrow is on him.