Hotel Meet Up - Her Perspective

Story Info
Made my sub write her experience with meeting me at a Hotel.
1.4k words
4.3
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hotel meeting...

I wanted to know what it was like from her point of view. I told her to write the account of our meeting in a narrative form as if she was telling her friend what had happened. I thought it would be fun to get a different perspective on things. She gave it to me a few days later, and I cleaned it up. I hope you enjoy it...

-----------------

My heart pounded as I walked from the front desk to the elevator. The key shook in my hand when I took it from the person at the desk. They had given me directions to the room and only looked slightly suspicious when I did not go back to the parking lot for bags. I was glad they had not asked me any questions.

The door opened and I was disappointed that the only thing differentiating that specific room from any other room was a briefcase sitting on the bed. A note on the case simply said, "Carrie", indicating it was for me, so I took hold of the latches and opened it. A letter on top said, I was being tested for my patience and I was to follow the instructions enclosed very carefully. The steps were as follows.

1. Take off all of your clothes.

2. Take a shower and do not dry your hair.

3. Pull your long hair back and french braid it.

4. Put a pillow on the floor 6 feet away from the door

5. Take the vibrator and kneel on the pillow facing away from the door.

6. Insert the vibrator into your pussy but do not turn it on.

7. Put the blindfold mask on and wait.

15 minutes later, as I was finishing the braid of my hair, I saw the small camera by the phone and realized he was probably watching me. My motions became a little less rigid and a little more seductive. It got me hot to know he was somewhere near watching. He was waiting to do something to me.

I knelt on the pillow and began inserting the head of the vibrator into my wet slit. It went in even more easily than I had anticipated and when I knelt back down its base pressed against the floor just right to keep about 2 inches in me. With a last glance at the camera, I pulled the mask on and waited.

At first, my mind raced with every sound of the elevator opening and key card being inserted in a door down the hall. But with time, that all faded into the background and the only thing I focused on was the need to move that vibrator either deeper in me or get it out!! I was slowly rocking and grinding against it but I knew better than to do anything more. He was watching!

Then I jumped. This click was the door right behind me. I heard the door open and quietly close and then he said softly, "You are being very naughty, trying to get that toy to hump you. You must be punished." He then instructed me to put my hands behind my back and I felt him put handcuffs on my wrists. He moved in front of me and I could feel him doing something with a string and the vibrator then I realized he was tying it in a harness fashion to hold it right where it was in me!!

He then helped me to my feet and put my back against the wall next to the bed. He slowly sat down in front of me and began to weigh my heavy breasts. First one and then the other and then his fingers began to pull lightly on my nipples and with time a little more firmly. The first slap to my breast caused me to yelp just a little. He quietly hissed, "That is not permitted. You must be punished for that," and then he turned the vibrator, partially in my soaking wet pussy to it's lowest speed.

As he then his assault upon my breasts, the buzzing between my lower lips seemed to grow more and more incessant. I wanted more. I wanted him. But his words of "patience" rang through my mind and I tried to concentrate on his licks, and sucks, the tugs, pinches and pulls on my tits. Being unable to see made it all the more maddening and I was getting close to the point of no return when he stopped.

By this point my legs were trembling. I wanted to cum. I wanted to beg! I was willing to do anything! I listened for some clue as to what he was doing and could hear him move over to the dresser and open a drawer but there was no telling what it was that he was retrieving. He then came back unlocked the cuff from one wrist and attached it to a corner of the headboard. He then laid me on the bed in such a way that my other hand was bound to the other corner of the head board by another set of cuffs.

He then cut the string at my waist and I almost cried out as he pulled the vibrating fiend from within me. I was so frustrated that I felt like crying and then I felt his finger inside my wet cunt. "My my, what a wet little bitch you are," he crooned softly. "You are making this far, to easy and quick. We need to slow you down just a little."

That was when I felt the first dry touch of the wooden clothespin slowly releasing the spring tension on the tender flesh of my pussy lips. I was so engorged from nearly cumming that the pressure of the clip was incredible. But the pain was superseded by another and then another as he used three clips on either side of my poor slit! I was almost to the point of calling "uncle" which was our code word for stop, but then the pain dulled and I could feel him putting a salve inside me that felt warm and good.

Then I could feel him working with another string down around my wide open snatch. It tickled as he drew it back and forth. He was doing something with it, I just was not certain what. When he spoke though, the blood in my veins went icy. "I bet you are wondering what I have been doing. I just finished tying each of those clothespins to a string. The lotion makes it real easy for the pins to just pop off. A little tug like this..." and suddenly an electric like shock fired through my cunt and seemed to light my pussy on fire and set off an explosion in my brain!! "Ah yes, that's what happens!" and then he laughed. It was a dark and evil laugh.

I felt beads of sweat break out across my brow. We had played some games before but this was way beyond "us". Before I could say anything, another pin pulled off of my throbbing sore flesh and then another and another. As I relaxed and tried to draw another breath, he gave another tug and my breath caught. I couldn't remember how many were left but one more tug sent the largest flash of nerve explosion of the night!!

I was almost in tears, but when I felt him lowering himself over me I was not certain what to expect. Then I felt the head of his cock touching the now super sensitized pussy flesh that felt swollen and fuller than ever. The lube let him slide in with little resistance, but I felt every cell of his flesh that touched mine and the my mind was exploding in sensory overload. He didn't pound into me, but slowly slid his cock all the way in and then back out. In and out he went, slowly. Occasionally he would cup my breast and suck on my nipple before plunging back in. It was maddening.

Then, once he judged I was ready, he pounded himself into me with a vengeance. I was soon banging my head into the headboard and raising my hips to meet his every thrust. I heard his breathing coming in ragged draws and I when I went to squeeze around him, my tender flesh sent me reeling into an orgasm that tugged the jets of hot jizz from his cock deep inside of me.

He collapsed on top of me and we kissed mouth to mouth for the first time all evening. When he finally had caught his breath he rolled off of me and with a little laugh said, "Love, we really need to get a baby sitter more often."