Hotel Night

Story Info
Loving couple enjoying their love and pushing boundaries.
5.3k words
3.83
16.3k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story includes a wife sharing theme but is fictional and fantasy. This is only a story and if this type of story isn't your thing or taste then please save yourself some time and pick another read.

Jack and Diane had been looking forward to this break away for a long time. Their work lives were busy, their social lives becoming only a memory. This weekend away was their time to catch up and charge their batteries, with some alone time. Both so glad that Friday was yesterday, their day today was getting to the hotel and settling in, some casual shopping and being together, enjoying life together and each other's company, laughing and friendly banter. Jack had planned for their trip to be special and a little bit naughty, beginning with a date night dinner for them.

During the days shopping, Jack and Diane had brought her a lovely sexy dress, Jack teasing her about being alone in the change room and naked, only a thin curtain between her naked body and a shop full of people going about there own thing not realising how naked and sexy Diane was behind a thin curtain. Diane blushed at Jacks comment, knowing she had those thoughts as well, it felt so naughty but surreal. Diane knew that Jack loved to "show her off" or for her to feel "sexy" but Diane was a married woman and in her mind shouldn't look sexy for anyone but Jack. Returning to the hotel, Jack was quick to have first shower while Diane sorted through the days shopping enjoying a wine. Jack, towards finishing his shower asked Diane to help him wash his back, and as she entered the shower Jack handed her the soap while thrusting his hips towards her, Diane laughed saying "that's not your back ya pervert, I should have known you only wanted me for my sexy body, naked sexy body....."

Jack laughed, shrugging his shoulders "well my sexy goddess, you come in here naked and I can't control what my little helper thinks about and anyways that could do with your attention to detail as well....."

Diane laughs, soaps up her hands and gives Jack's quickly hardening cock some strokes before soaping his balls making Jack become weak at the knees and begin gasping. Beginning to really enjoy the sensations, feeling an orgasm beginning to build before Diane says "clean, now turn before you make a mess and we miss dinner, quick mister"

Jack turns as Diane washes his back before leaving Diane to have her shower, over his shoulder saying "ya tease, ya sexy tease, turn around and I'll wash your back for you."

Diane smiled, turning, thinking to herself "well I thought that would have been enough to upset his plans, I could feel his cock getting ready to unload some of his yummy cum for me, oh well more for my after dinner snack."

Diane's smile grew the more she thought about it as Jack began to soap her shoulders, soaping and massaging her shoulders, her neck, reaching around her washing and massaging her arms and in the process positioning Diane's hands on the wall in front of her, above her head and spread just over shoulder width apart. Diane was really beginning to enjoy the attention. Jack was loving running his soapy hands over Diane's shoulders and arms, gently working his way down her back while not missing her sides, her belly, and her boobs but intentionally missing her nipples, circling her erect nipples but not touching them. As Diane's breathing started getting deeper, Jack made his way down over her belly towards her pussy, Diane had spread her legs slightly as Jack had started but he began working on her thighs, front and rear and her arse but always staying away from her pussy, only running his fingers along her upper inner thighs with his finger tips gently putting pressure on her pussy lips without touching, just teasing with a couple of strokes, Jack could feel Diane trying to spread her legs further while angling her hips towards jack's touch.

Jack was smiling behind Diane, she was enjoying the touch, the attention, the build up to an orgasm. Suddenly, Jack removed his touch, saying "better rinse off those suds quickly, we have a dinner booking to get to and I'd really hate to make you late and miss out on our dinner date."

Turning as he spoke he left the shower as Diane huffed her disappointment and frustration thinking to herself "that was feeling so good and I was getting very close to cumming very hard, that bastard is such a tease, I'll finish myself off in a minute......"

"make sure you wash everything properly, but not to well because you'll take too long then need a snooze and I've got a sexy surprise for you....." with a smile, leaving before Diane had any chance to ask questions.

Racing into their room, arranging her new dress on the bed, her new heels on the floor, as he dressed quickly before returning to the bathroom handing Diane her towel as he reached for the taps turning them off, "hurry, we'll be late. And leave that delicious pussy alone, that's my dessert after dinner."

With a cheeky grin, as Jack had pulled the shower curtain open, Diane had her fingers rubbing her clit, she was caught out, Jack had caught her and called her on it. She was really horny and wanted badly to cum, but Jack had called her out and was rushing her to get ready for dinner. Diane reached for the towel, grinning, saying "mate you have made me so horny, I really don't think you realise how much trouble you're in tonight, hope you have booked a late check out in the morning because I'm going to fuck you all night, my pussy needs you so bad." Jack grinned, turning to return to their room leaving Diane alone in the bathroom to dry "careful what you promise my baby......"

Jack and Diane made their way to the restaurant, enjoying the atmosphere and their drinks as they casually made their way through the menus. Joking and laughing, enjoying their time together and their love for each other. Diane looked at Jack, smirking, slightly blushing, and asked "when you laid out my beautiful dress that we brought today, with these sexy shoes that I love by the way, there wasn't any knickers or bra of any sort, not even some sexy lingerie, so I'm guessing you didn't want me to wear any, why would you want that and what if anyone knows?"

Jack had been waiting for this question, expecting it while Diane was dressing, "my darling, you're correct in me not wanting you to wear anything under that beautiful dress. It fits your beautiful figure really well and you look amazingly sexy in it, the way it fits under your breasts gives them plenty of support to make you comfortable but enough freedom for your breasts to come alive as you move. I really love the way your nipples are only slightly visible, but they are there teasing me and I can't wait till they get excited and aroused and erect. And knowing that you're not wearing any panties means I could bend you over this restaurant table and have my way with your pussy. And isn't it naughty and rude to be nearly naked in a public place when everyone else is doing their own daily thing without any idea?"

Diane was listening, thinking over what Jack had said, and he was right, it did feel naughty, it did feel good, she did love it, her pussy was getting moist, "yes it is naughty isn't it, and yes I'm loving it. Do you think that hot guy over there at the bar has any idea how I'm so close to being naked and my pussy is getting moist?"

Jack smirked "I'll bet he's at the very least hoping, and imagining you naked laying out in front of him. Could you maybe lean in close to the table with one arm across the table edge as if leaning on it then tease and twist a nipple while looking at him?"

Diane smirked, pretending to be shocked and only slightly disgusted by this before gently shuffling her seat in a little bit and placing her arm across her body as if leaning on it as she reached for her glass and raised it to take a drink while Jack watched Diane tease her nipple by pinching her nipple, and twisting it while looking across the room at this guy. She repeated her nipple teasing, the pinching became firmer as her enjoyment rose until her lips began to open, her breathing beginning to deepen as she smiled at the guy letting go of her nipple.

While still looking in his direction "do you think he knows that I'm nearly naked and almost cum while he watched me teasing my nipple?"

Jack replied with "well I'm fairly sure he's got a good idea and I'm certain he can see your erect nipples through that sexy dress and I'd be nearly as certain his cock is currently as hard as mine is. God you're sexy and it's not just me saying that or thinking that."

Diane blushed slightly, turning towards Jack "OMG I was so close to cumming then, in front of everyone here, for him, he's hot. You don't mind I hope....."

Jack reached for Diane's hands across the table "I love you completely and totally. I don't own you or process you. I've told you before that our love and relationship is so much more than just sex. My biggest desire is for your happiness, and completeness. If you ever desire or want somebody else's touch that's completely fine with me, I will always cuddle you with love. Our love is strong and the thing that I want the most is your happiness, not just sex."

Diane's heart melted, she smiled deeply as a small tear developed in her eye, "I love you so much, I don't entirely understand how you could be like that but it means the world to me that our relationship has that level of love. God I wish our meals would hurry up, I'm so horny I just want to fuck you right now, my pussy juices have made my thighs moist."

Jack added "I bet in that position you could put your other hand below the table and tease your clit at the same time as your nipple. Just use your fingers and wrist not your whole arm."

Diane thought for a second and resumed leaning on one arm to secretly tease her nipple while her other hand lowered below the table. Her chat and smile quickly disappeared as her eyes began rolling backwards, as Diane felt her erected right nipple in her left hand her right hand began tracing up her inner thigh as she gently spread her legs a little under her dress under the table, completely out of everyone's sight, her bare inner thigh until she could feel the heat and moisture that her aroused pussy was creating. Her middle finger traced her pussy lips from her very wet opening towards her engorged clit, creating waves of pleasure to almost take her breath away. Spreading her index finger and her ring finger slightly to tease her aroused and erected inner pussy lips but leaving her middle finger in her hot wet aroused pussy began to return her touch towards her opening as she gently squeezed her pussy lips at the same time as rubbing her finger against herself before slipping her middle finger half into herself before rubbing back towards her clit, rubbing circles around her erect clit while looking at the guy at the bar before quickly her hands returned to Jacks hands, one feeling very moist, "I was about to cum then, only moments away, I was afraid that I'd scream or moan pleasure and everyone would hear me, I think my guy by the bar was enjoying my little show though...... he is smiling at me and he's winked at me and I'm certain he's rubbed his cock a couple of times."

After enjoying their meals, and a few drinks, Jack and Diane made their way across the restaurant past the bar towards the door, Diane had been smiling at the hot guy at the bar during their dinner but as she passed him she said, with a warm sexy smile "hi you, I've never done anything like this before but I've had a great time, pity we didn't have a chance for a few drinks to get to know each other."

The guy replied, with a smile "hey, hi, I wish we had that chance too, but I'd like to say, and I hope this isn't too weird seeing as we don't know each other but you look amazingly sexy in that dress and I loved seeing your nipples earlier. Your husband is a very lucky guy."

Diane smiled and blushed as Jack and Diane continued their way out of the restaurant and towards the lift on there return to their room. Once in the lift and the door closed Diane walked towards Jack, backing him against the wall as she began kissing him, her tounge invading his mouth, grinding her body against his, feeling jacks hard cock between them. In no time their floor was reached and the doors opened. A short stroll down the hall to their room. Entering their room Diane quickly backed Jack against the bed as she resumed her kissing.

After a few minutes, Diane paused, "you had better get naked and ready for my wet pussy that's going to fuck you while I quickly go to the toilet, I'm so horny" as she turned and headed towards the bathroom, Jack taking the chance to quickly grab his next surprise from his bag while Diane was in the toilet. Diane reentered the bedroom, naked, seeing jack had pulled the doona back off the bed, standing there holding something in his hands, Diane was caught slightly off guard "umm, I expected you to be lying in bed naked with a hard dick waiting for me, and what's that you've got there?"

Jack smiled "my dearest darling, my next surprise is ready for you, please come here and lay down on your back with your arms above your head" Diane walked towards the bed, crawling across the bed on her hands and knees and laying in the middle of the bed on her back lifting her arms above her head as Jack approached.

"tonight I take control, you'll give me your body to pleasure" as he took her closest hand and attached a leather strap before tying it to that corner of the bed before doing the same to her ankle before making his way around the bed and repeating the process to her other hand and foot, having her tied to the bed, spread eagled. Diane was beginning to gasp a little as the sensation of losing all control swept over her. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, her nipples were hard. Jack reached for a couple of pillows, "you like this, I can tell, your pussy is so wet now and your clit and pussy lips are erect, it looks so delicious. Raise your hips for me please, your pussy is so alive at the moment, I've never seen it so aroused, even your inner pussy lips are engorged and erected and holding you open. It looks so beautiful and delicious." as he slid the pillows under her lower back. "I know this would not be a very comfortable position but OMG your pussy looks so sexy, so open, so aroused right now and so presented just begging for action. I'm hoping my little cock will feel a bit bigger this way."

"Oh wait, there's something else in my bag I think" as Jack made his way towards his bag, almost there turning around deep in thought, "geez, I hope nobody walks through our door into this room, your exposed open wet pussy is the first thing they'll see" as he turned around towards his bag, Diane considered his comments about somebody entering their room and finding her in this open and vulnerable position, completely unable to control the situation or her body as a gasp escaped her lips.

Jack reached into his bag "ah here it is" as he turned towards Diane, retracing his footsteps before reaching for her head, "this blindfold will keep you guessing what I'll be doing next, is this ok, god you look so sexy and vulnerable like this, I can see your heart beating, your breathing is deep, your nipples are more erect than I've ever seen them, your pussy looks completely amazing, god I love you and you are totally unable to control anything."

Diane's response between gasps "I am more horny than I've ever been, my body is so alive and every nerve is on edge for stimulation. I never thought I'd be into anything like this but I'm so great full for you putting this together, and fuck when you mentioned the possibility of someone finding me like this I nearly cum. I completely love you and trust you. Please fuck me, fuck me hard, use me, anything that will make you happy. I just need your cock in my pussy."

Jack placed the blindfold on Diane, leaning in to kiss her passionately. Jack kissed his way down Diane's neck, lightly nibbling her neck below her ear, knowing that Diane loved this. Licking and kissing his way across her shoulder to her very aroused nipples, gently biting around her nipple before making his way to her other breast, teasing around her nipples without touching her nipples increasing her pleasure, her gasps, then latching onto a nipple, gently biting it, sucking it while twisting and pulling her other nipple. Diane had no chance of hiding the pleasure, her body responding by forcing her breasts up into Jacks handling by lifting her body with her shoulders, her gasping increasing and her hips trying to grind against what wasn't there yet.

Jack kissed, nibbled, and licked his way down her belly toward her left hip then her right hip as her gasps became begs to continue her pleasure as her hips thrust her pussy towards Jacks mouth and tounge hoping he was going to lick and suck her pussy and clit like she loved. Jack was impressed with her movements considering how he had fastened her wrists and ankles to the bed, but also having her hips raised on the pillows. Jack couldn't resist anymore, he positioned himself between Diane's spread legs, on his elbows with his face only centimetres away from her very wet open pussy, he ran his tounge along her inner thigh, slowly, deliberately, towards Diane's wet aroused pussy. He ran his tounge along her outer pussy lip from her anus, past her clit, and back down the other lip toward her anus again. He licked a circle around her anus, then very slowly but firmly with a flat tounge over her opening between her inner lips, up over her erected clit. Diane's body started shuddering as the pleasure rushed through her body, gasps and moans of pure pleasure escaped her mouth. Jack was loving Diane's reaction, her moans, her taste, her gasping, her body loving what he was doing. Jack lifted his face slightly away from Diane's pussy as she tried to follow his mouth but being restrained quickly lost the battle as she was about to begin complaining Jack said "I would suggest you don't get too demanding, remember the shower to today? I was getting pretty keen to do more but you left me hanging remember? But I really love the way you dressed for dinner as I would have loved. I know that is so far from your comfort zone, no nickers or bra to go to the restaurant. I love that you were prepared to do that for me. I love that you recognised guys checking you out, I tell you how beautiful you are often but tonight I think you actually realised that others think you're gorgeous as well. But not only did you notice them but you found one you thought was hot and you not only made eye contact with him but I was so excited when you began to feel yourself not only in public but while holding his vision. I nearly cum then and there and my dick has been like a rock since." As he licked the length of her pussy again, from her anus to her clit. Diane groaned loudly as the pleasure shot through her body. Jack began to lift away again, "geez, I just remembered, I think there's something else in my bag of tricks for you...." Diane's mind went into a mild panic, firstly she needed just a little more attention to her pussy because that orgasm was so close, yet she wondered what else Jack could have to tease her with, after all she was bond to the bed, spread eagled, she was blindfolded, she was as horny as hell.

Jack made his way off the bed, unable to take his eyes off the beauty of his love, lying there in such a vulnerable open position oozing lust and appeal almost gasping for breath. Jack reached into his bag finding the last two items. The first a gag ball. The other item a large dildo cock. Jack lowered the dildo on the chair beside the bed as he knelt on the bed beside Diane, her breathing relaxing only slightly as she turned her head toward Jake, even blindfolded and restrained acknowledging his presence made her feel safer. Jack gently lowered his face to Diane's and passionately kissed her, licking her lips with the tip of his tongue again catching Diane off guard as he brought the ball gag to Diane's mouth saying "to complete this loss of control by you I need you to open your mouth and I am going to use this gag so that nobody can hear your screams of pleasure. Is that ok with you?" Diane nodded as she opened her mouth, never before had she ever been gaged, but to be fair never before had she been blindfolded, had she been restrained like this, had she had pillows under her arse lifting her hips to expose her open and very needy aroused pussy before but she was loving it. Diane had no idea where or how Jack had thought of all this and then planned it and organised it but her mind was blown and her body was on fire as the waves of pleasure radiated throughout her, from her clit bouncing around her body and returning to her clit like an explosion.

12