Hotel Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack finished fitting the gag, and began checking her blindfold, and her restraints as he stood saying "I love you more than any words could say and seeing you here and trusting me to have this pleasure with you means the world. Obviously you can't say anything but you do have the ability to say yes or no with your head and I know that right now you are feeling so aroused and horny. Oh geez, I've gotten greedy and selfish and lost track of time I hope your mate is still down at the bar I might go and have a quick beer with him and get to know him a bit and see if he wants to come up here and get to know you better as well" as Jack opened the door to their room and saying "won't be long" before shutting the door again.

Jack thinking to himself "Geezus I should have been an actor" smirking as he watched Diane trying to listen to what she had just heard and process what she had just heard thinking to herself

"fuck, did he just say what I think he just said? Has he really left me here tied up and spread eagled like this, so horny that I just need his cock in me now. Oh fuck, he has but I could nearly cum from just thinking about all this. I've got no idea how he could get pleasure out of sharing me but I love him completely and want his happiness and pleasure to be fore filled as well."

Jack made his way silently to the chair near the bed, watching Diane, she tensed up slightly as he shut the door but relaxed quickly, her breathing was regular and with each breath her breasts would rise and then fall with her very erect nipples while her body was covered in small arousal goose bumps. Her pussy was glistening with her wetness beginning to trickle over her anus while her upper thighs were still glistening with the moisture from her pussy earlier. Diane looked so beautiful and sexy.

Jack was careful not to make any sound as he sat there watching Diane, tided spread eagle on the bed, her nipples erected, her pussy spread open and erect with arousal, and her breathing deep. Her spread legs had her open wet pussy facing directly toward the entry to their room and he knew that Diane realised that. Was Diane thinking about her being tied to the bed? Was she thinking about being naked? Was she thinking about how horny she was? Was she thinking about her open wet pussy facing the door? Was she thinking about a dick sliding in and out of her pussy but not knowing who's dick it was? Was she thinking that Jack had gone to get the hot guy from the bar and bring him back to find her like this? Diane's breathing got a little deeper. Jacks dick was as hard as it had ever been. He wanted badly to pull it out and grip his cock before covering Diane with his cum, but trying to be silent to continue building the atmosphere was his goal, his goal was to give Diane an intense sexual experience that she won't forget.

Jack would love for Diane to be confident enough to have sex with another guy, but that was so far from anything that she would be comfortable with. Tonight was about trying to show her his thoughts, his love, his trust for her and so far her actions were building promise. Her dressing the way Jack loved, Diane teasing herself in not only in public but in front of someone she was attracted to, so close to cumming was such a huge step for Jack and Diane.

Time seemed to stand still, for both Jack and Diane, but nearly an hour had passed. Diane's nipples were still more erect than they had ever been, her body was covered in goosebumps, her pussy still had juices running over her anus and making a damp puddle on the pillow under her arse. Jacks dick was still hard and erect while his trousers now had a very damp spot around his nob. Jack silently got up and made his way to the door, opening it then closing it a few seconds later. Diane's heart nearly stopped realising she was no longer alone in the room. Her heart was pounding, her pussy was pulsing, her mind was on fire. Jack said "hi gorgeous, sorry we've been a bit long. Mick is a pretty cool guy and by the look on his face very happy with what we've found. I did ask mick not to talk or make any sounds just to add to your naughty experience." Diane's body was exploding with passion and pleasure at the same time, she was on the verge of orgasm without any touch, the buildup, her exposed position, her need to feel a cock slide into her.

Jack made his way to his last surprise, the big purple dildo cock that was beside his seat while watching Diane. He had been holding the dildo so that it warmed up to body temperature, watching Diane build closer to orgasm while waiting for him to return to the room, not realising he had never left.

Standing at the end of the bed, looking directly between Diane's spread legs at her very wet and erect pussy with a very wet pillow under her head noisily took his clothes off. Diane was trying to make out any sounds but was having difficulty hearing anything over her breathing, almost gasping with arousal. Jack knelt on the bed, between her spread feet and slowly walked his way up the bed between her legs until his knees touched Diane's spread inner thighs. Diane gasped at the sensation and thrust her hips up and toward the movement.

Jack held the dildo in front of him as if it were his cock, known full well that this dildo was a lot bigger than his cock, probably why Diane loved to play with it so much. Gently he touched Diane's pussy with the tip of the dildo and rubbed it between her spread erect pussy lips, from just above her anus towards her clit. Diane was now gasping as her orgasm completely took over her body and exploded just as the tip of this big cock that belonged to mick rubbed over her clit. The waves of sheer pleasure and orgasm were flooding through her body as Jack slide Micks big cock head down Diane's pussy and started entering her pussy, stretching her pussy open more than Jack ever could and her orgasm built and exploded again and again, continuously. Jack reached the depth that she loved before slowly pulling Micks big cock out and then thrusting her while her orgasm continued.

Jack gently reached for the gag and gently removed it while he was fucking her with Micks cock, Diane was almost screaming in pleasure after the gag was removed and eventually begged not to cum anymore. Jack stopped thrusting Micks cock into her as she layed there gasping with full body spasms almost at the point of passing out. Jack, still kneeling between Diane's spread tied legs and holding Micks cock just above her pulsing pussy reached forward and gently removed Diane's blindfold.

Diane still gasping for air trying to regain some control over her body looked at Jack between her legs and started to put the puzzle together in her clouded mind. "I love you so much Mr Jack, I've never cum like that ever and probably never will again. I had no idea what to expect or what was going on. I actually thought that guy from the bar was fucking me in front of you and it felt so fucking amazing. I knew it wasn't your cock in me but that felt so real. Untie me I need to hug you so much."

Jack untied Diane and they hugged tightly. Diane could feel Jack's cum between their bodies, "doesn't feel like I need or could return any favours for you" with a cheeky smirk. Jack added "watching you cum so much while I thrust that dildo into you was too much for me and I started cuming and didn't stop, just like you."

Jack and Diane held each other tightly and lovingly. After some time Diane was starting to feel guilty and concerned, "I hope this doesn't change us or anything because I feel like I've cheated on you. I just can't understand how this would be ok for you."

Jack raised himself up on his elbows, looking at Diane's eyes, "I love you so much. This will only make us stronger. I know I can't please you completely with my build so why should you miss out just because of me? I know our love is complete and strong. We are so much more than just sex. Seeing you realise your beauty and sexuality is such a gorgeous thing to witness. I do actually get pleasure from your enjoyment of pleasure."

12