All Comments on 'Hotel Night'

by Sweetlydreaming

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

love the story, and where it is going

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you want to play BDSM games at least do it in the correct category so no one has to read it. This was awful for a LW story.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous694 months ago

Enjoy your fantasy but be weary of your desire to emasculate yourself and be nothing more than a servant for your slut. How insane to think men want to have their wife sleep with other men and it makes their relationship better. Just idiotic

Prince020402Prince0204024 months ago

Either English is your second language or you need or you need to finish 7th grade. That was as poorly written as I've seen on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"If you ever desire or want somebody else's touch that's completely fine with me, . . . " Wow, I wish ALL husbands were so loving and considerate, when I was in college and looking for some easy pussy. What a great guy to have for a neighbor, a coworker, a boss, or even a complete stranger. If that's his attitude what the fuck do I care who he is? I just wonder if his wife cares that he doesn't care. Hope their medical insurance covers obstetrics, and venereal disease.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a bunch of hairy horseshit! She married you and presumably knew what you had to offer. If she has buyers remorse you should just get a divorce. In bed won't be the only way she's dissatisfied with you.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Going the cuck route, just where Ic69 wants it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetlydreaming@Sweetlydreaming
Just a new little hobby of writing down some ideas, or dreams This is a great way of expressing some dreams, or fantasies, all for a bit of fun. These aren’t trying to be a detailed story or instructional type read but a series of ideas for the reader to “join the dots” and ...