Hotel Room Confrontation

Story Info
She wanted the promotion.
8.9k words
4.23
36.1k
59

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 02/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LJA644
LJA644
929 Followers

Clare, the fucking bitch, the cheating fucking bitch. She won't get away with it this time. I was angry, angrier at myself for being a gullible fool and believing everybody else. What I needed was proof, she's not getting half of the house, that was mine.

I met Claire at university, I was doing electrical engineering and aeronautics, she was doing psychology and social sciences. We met at a party, I was feeling a bit down and a bit guilty. My Nan had just died, and I'd just got back from the funeral. I hadn't visited her much over the last couple of years. The busy life of a young university student. But she left me her house in her will. Mum and Dad didn't need it. It wasn't a big house but big enough for a family of four. I have some lovely memories of that house, of my Nan and Grandad before he passed on. Dad was an aeronautical engineer. Mum was a deputy manager in a bank, I would make more use of the house.

When I was a youngster I used to visit the house a lot to be with my Nan. She was lonely after Grandad died, so I would pop round to keep her company and as I got older, I'd do jobs for her. Whilst I played with my mates I always found some time for my Nan. I went round to look at the house after the funeral and she still had the Airfix Beaufighter kit I made 15 years ago, it was my first model aeroplane. It was still there. I felt guilty about not visiting her more often, there was nothing I could do about it now, but it still made me feel sad and ashamed.

Claire and I had seen each other around campus. She was cute, and we were on nodding and smiling terms. We were at a party and she noticed I was a bit down. She tried to cheer me up. It worked. She made me more cheerful, well less sad anyway. I thanked her the following day by taking her out for a pint which turned into dinner. Okay it was only fish and chips. Within six weeks we were in bed together. It was good. We were both at university and I had dipped my wick several times and I'm sure she had been the recipient of some wick dipping, but we never talked about it.

I woke up one morning in my bed to see her resting up on one elbow looking down at me. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek, got out of bed saying. "I'll put the kettle on for some tea." She put on one of my dress shirts that was laying on the end of the bed.

Was that love in her eyes?

I was starting to have feelings for her. There could be no pissing around with this. I would have to ask her. I went downstairs, I was famished after last night's excursions. I made a bacon butty for her, bacon and egg for me. She sat across the table from me. She was looking far way into the distance, she was gone with the fairies. I reached a hand across to her, she looked at me and smiled. I said to her now, she was back with us "Sweetheart, I have something to tell you. I'm starting to have serious feelings for you."

She jumped up, ran around the table and straddled me. That was a tad uncomfortable because she had no knickers on. I was not hard, but not soft either. She grabbed my face with both her hands and kissed me deeply. "Thank God for that, I love you too, I was just working out how to tell you without scaring you off."

I don't think I mentioned the word 'love' but I let it go. "Does that mean we're exclusive now?" I asked about being aware of both of our backgrounds.

"I've been exclusive since we met at that party."

I couldn't say the same thing, but I had been since the first time we made love.

Within two weeks she had moved into my small bed-sit. We had to force ourselves to study. Living with her, being with her, I fell deeply, madly in love with her.

The future was a bit of a problem. I had a job lined up in my hometown with the company my Dad worked for and I had Nan's old house as somewhere to live.

Claire's hometown was 70 miles away. She moved back to her parents and very quickly got a job in a large insurance company that had offices all over the country. We spent alternate weekends driving up and down the M4. I'm sure I got to know every pothole. Then things came together. The deputy manager of her company in my town was retiring and her company, knowing of our attachment offered her an interview for the job. She did well and was offered the post, she accepted. So, Claire will be moving up to my hometown in about three months. That was ideal because I had asked her to marry me, and a May wedding was on the cards at our local church. It had a lot of cherry trees and the blossoms would look fantastic, like natural confetti.

Things were looking rosy until I caught her. It was Claire's birthday on the Friday I was due to travel to her. I took a day's leave and travelled down on Thursday night to surprise her. I even picked up a dozen roses. I got to her flat. Her car was in its usual parking space but there were no lights on in the flat. I let myself in and it was obvious she wasn't there. Perhaps she popped out to the shops or something. I found a vase and put the roses in some water. I made a cup of tea. After about half an hour there was no sign of Claire so I tracked her on her phone. She was in the pub round the corner. We didn't use that one much, it was too full of young people making too much noise. I had thought of phoning her but then there would be no surprise.

I made my way round to the pub. It was quite noisy. I looked around. I couldn't see her, then a flash of white attracted my eye. There she was, she had her arms round the neck off a man who looked a bit familiar. His right hand was round her waist, the flash of white was a bandage on his hand and they were kissing deeply like she kissed me. I was gutted. I got my phone out and lifted it up. I took a couple of pictures. A girl standing next to the bar saw me do it and rushed across to Clare. I didn't wait, I turned around and went outside. I started walking back to Claire's flat. I had to pack. I sent her a copy of the picture I had just taken and the text message read "I'll move my stuff out so you could move his in. You know where to send the engagement ring."

I got back to her flat. I didn't have any suitcases, so I got a black plastic bin bag and started putting my clothes in. I had just got to the bathroom taking my stuff out of there when Claire came hurtling in followed by the bloke she was with. Oh this will be interesting.

"Sweetheart it's not what it looks like. It was just a kiss. We were just kissing. Nothing's happened. Please, it was just a kiss, forgive me."

"Fuck off, and then fuck off some more. You stand there saying nothing's happened and you bring him here to rub my fucking face into it. No we're done, who else knows you're carrying on behind my back. I saw that girl rush across to you so she must know you're doing something wrong. I'm out of here."

"It was just a kiss, nothing else."

"A kiss with both your arms around his neck.

"I know where kisses lead, remember.

"Have you been fucked him already?"

"No, I wouldn't do that to you." She looked at me in the eyes

"Blowjobs then you're good at those, have you been practising on him for me." I couldn't keep the sarcasm out of my voice.

"No, my sweetheart, I wouldn't do that." Still looking at me in the eyes

Then I saw his hand. "So just a hand job then?"

Her eyes flicked this time, a typical giveaway, having psychology training she must have caught herself. It was too late. She said nothing.

"Right, so just a hand job because his hand is knackered. And you caused the damage I'm guessing. Right?" She nodded her head slowly.

"So, hand job today, blow job next week and fucking the week after. That's how it goes if I remember, and if you hadn't noticed he's got a left hand. It would be good practice for him to learn to be ambidextrous. I suppose he won't have to learn to wank with his left hand now. He'll have you won't he." I started to make my way towards the door.

Then he spoke up. "Sorry man nothing has happened, trust me. It was just a kiss, just a friend's kiss. She was making up for this." He held his hand up with a bandage on. "She trapped it in a door the other week and broke some bones, she was just apologising."

"You don't apologise to somebody by swapping spit and tongues like I saw, and how many times did she get you off? There's more going on here, and I don't know you, so no I don't trust you."

Then he did something strange. He got his phone out, unlocked it and gave it to me. "Just once, I was desperate. Look dude there's my phone it's completely open. Look through anything, texts, emails, Instagram, Twitter you won't see me contacting her at all. There are a couple of messages on there about work, she works for me, but look at them."

I did, there was nothing incriminating, no sexy messages, just an apology from her and some work stuff. They had met up a couple of times, but it seems to be with people from work, not alone. But I still didn't like the kiss and why hadn't she told me she trapped some bloke's hand in a door.

I looked at her. "Will you extend me the same courtesy, give me your phone, let me see what's on your phone?" She handed it over without a murmur, I knew her passcode the same as she knew mine. I thought we had no secrets. I turned my back on them. I checked all the messages, emails and social media and apart from the odd thing that replicated what I'd seen on his phone there was nothing, but she wanked this man off, that was a deal breaker for me.

Then I did something sneaky. I changed the passcode on her phone, I phoned myself from her phone. My phone rang. I took it out of my pocket, accepted the call, turned the volume right down. I placed her phone on the table. I looked at the pair of them. I was starting to believe that nothing had happened apart from the hand job, but I wasn't hanging around.

"I need to think about this. Give me that engagement ring. I will keep it for two weeks and that will give me time to decide if it comes back to your finger or the jewellers." She pulled the ring off her finger and gave it to me with tears in her eyes. "Now get out of my fucking way." I left. As soon as I got outside, I turned the volume of my phone up so I could hear what they were saying.

"I'm sorry Claire." I heard him say. "I didn't mean to mess things up for you. I like you. I wouldn't want to hurt you. But when I told you I had problems doing stuff and you offered to help. I thought you were joking about a hand job. If I realised you were serious, or I wouldn't have accepted it."

"I was only joking you prat, couldn't you see that. But once you accept it. I was stuck. I had to go through with it."

"Okay, but that doesn't explain the kiss that Michael saw. Why did you do that?"

"I don't know why, the urge just came over me, it was a stupid thing to do and in the pub, everybody saw us. If Shelley hadn't seen Michael take the photograph and warn me, I would never have known to look at my phone. It's too bloody loud in there you can't hear anything."

"Who knows, we might have got carried away, because to be honest with you, Claire, if you'd offered me a blowjob or anything more, I would have taken it, you're beautiful. I'd forgotten about Michael and you being engaged." He paused for a bit but then a quiet voice I heard him say. "Hey, if Michael is off the scene, could we, you know?"

She erupted. "No fuck off, get out of here, you and your fucking hand. I've ruined my marriage and I haven't even got that far yet. You fucked up my life and now you're offering to take over when Michael left off. How fucking crass of you. I don't think there's anything wrong with your hand anyway I'll think you're swinging the lead, so fuck off. I need to try and find a way to get my man back. I need to apologise to him. I need to make it up. I don't want to hear a fucking word about this at work or your other hand will get trapped in a door."

That was it, I'd heard enough. I heard the door slam and I saw him leave, then all I could hear was Claire's crying. I hung up. So nothing had happened, but I had the feeling that it might have done later. The big problem was that I was still madly deeply in love with her. Could I forgive her, would the kiss have led to more? He implied it would, although Claire shot him down.

I didn't know what to do. I might have to ask somebody else's advice. Mum and Dad would be good at that. I didn't realise I'd been driving and I was halfway home. I pulled into a motorway service station and phoned Mum and Dad and told them what happened. I told them the wedding was off. We hadn't paid too much; it was still a fair few months away. They asked me to pop round for tea the following day and we could talk about it, but not to forget to tell Claire's Mum and Dad. They were nice people.

That's not the thing you do over a text, so the next thing I did was to phone them. They were too far away to visit as I was now halfway home. They were shocked, they didn't believe me until I sent them a copy of the photograph. Her Dad asked me to think about it before I did anything stupid. I told him I was cancelling the wedding whilst I thought about it. I told him that to see her in the arms of another man broke my heart and forgiveness would be a long time coming. Her Mum said she would give her a phone call and rip her a new one. I told them they might have a problem getting through to her on the phone. And I left it there.

I got home and went to bed. I slept surprisingly well probably because I was completely physically and emotionally shattered. I went to tea with Mum and Dad the following day. We talked through a lot of things but didn't come up with the conclusion. Dad and I drank too much, so I had to stay over in my old bed. Mum made breakfast in the morning. It was all very familiar and comforting. Dad and I went for a pint at lunchtime and Mum had the usual roast dinner when we got home.

It was comfortable, but I still hadn't made a decision.

I did cancel the wedding, the memory of the sight of her with her arms around his neck made it easy.

I threw myself into work and decided I had things to do around the house the following weekend. Normally Claire would be coming to me this weekend. There were little jobs I put off with all the travelling, I got on with them now.

Midday on Saturday my front doorbell rang. I opened it to find Claire's Mum and Dad stood there with Claire behind them. I invited them in, but before Claire could get in the door I closed it in her face. I left it for a few seconds and then opened it, and she stood there crying. I just wanted to let her know this wasn't going to be easy.

Her Mum and Dad told me how sorry she was and it was a mistake and it shouldn't have happened.

Claire spoke up. "I'm sorry Michael, really sorry I shouldn't have done that, it was a mistake. I've told Mum and Dad everything, how stupid I was. Can I make it up to you."

"Was the kiss or wanking some bloke off the mistake."

Her mother's face fell, so she hadn't told her about the hand job then. I looked at her father, he wasn't shocked, he knew.

I went into the kitchen to give them some time together. I could hear Claire's Mum's voice, she was not happy.

I made some coffee for them and tea for me. I know they prefer coffee; I even had a jar of their favourite.

We talked for a while getting nowhere, I told them how upset I was at seeing her with her arms around somebody else's neck, and that she had had contact with somebody else's genitals. And I wasn't sure how I was going to get over that. Then Clare did something. She got down on her knees in front of me. "I'm sorry sweetheart, I was stupid. I won't make that mistake again. I will think about the ramifications of everything I do. Please forgive me."

I looked down at her beautiful face. I really did love her. I'm not saying anything would have happened, but I felt she had no intentions of having sex with that man after what I heard on the phone. She was aware of the mistakes she had made, so yes probably I was going to forgive her, but the wedding wasn't back on yet.

I had a few more questions. "So who knows about you and this bloke carrying on?"

"Just Mum and Dad, Dean and one or two of the girls in the office who were there that saw it. No one's talked about it, and I've told Dean if he mentions it or comes near me I'll break his other fucking hand." The use of the F word caused a tutting from her mother.

"So, it looks like half the office knows you've been cuckolding me."

"No, there's just a couple of people who know, and that's about it and I have told you I would never do that again. They promised me they won't spread the news because I made a mistake, and anyway I'm moving into the office down here in a month's time, so I'll be away from them."

"So, you're still moving down here then."

"Yes, I've got to even if you don't take me back, the post still needs to be filled. But I want to be here with you."

Now I teased a bit. "How could I trust you there won't be some other joke that goes too far again in the future?"

She gave a quizzical look at the joke word. How much did I know?

That was when her Dad stepped in, he'd been fairly quiet up to now, taking it all in. "Listen son, my only advice is you won't know you can trust her until you try. But that is completely up to you. I'm not going to suggest to you what to do, because you will have to live with it. But I hope you can forgive her and take her back."

Then Claire reached her hand out to me. I shied backwards. "Is that the hand you wanked him off with, when was the last time you used it on him?"

She burst into tears. Her Dad looked at me and said, "That was a bit unfair, lad. But I can see where you're coming from."

Claire seemed to pull herself together, stood up. Looked at me and said. "It was just the once, I have never seen him outside work again." She stormed off into the kitchen. I followed her, so did her Mum and Dad. She turned the cold tap on full. She bent down, opened up the cupboard underneath the sink and pulled out the bleach bottle. She pulled the top off and poured it over her right hand front and back, waited five seconds then shoved it under the running tap. She turned, looked at me and held the hand up. "Completely clean, there is not one molecule of him left here. The only cock this hand will touch is yours, if you'll have me back."

I thought to myself that wasn't a bad display and I was believing her. I picked up a towel and gave it to her so she could dry her hand.

"I'm not saying you're forgiven yet, but you had better come down here next weekend so we can start looking for a flat for you when you come down here."

"I was hoping I could move in here with you to make it up to you. But I get where you're coming from."

I had already decided I was going to forgive her with the display of the bleach. She could have done herself some serious damage, but I wasn't going to make it easy on her.

She did come down the following weekend. We didn't look at flats because we were too shagged out having spent a lot of time in bed. The following weekend I went to her place. I wanted to test something, so we went to that pub. There were a couple of her workmates there. Nothing was said. I kept my eyes open. There were no sly glances, no gigging behind hands, it appears everybody had kept their word.

We didn't look for a flat, she did move in with me. She got the engagement ring back on her finger and we had an autumn wedding instead of a spring one.

Things went well, we settled into that cosy life of a married couple. We visited our parents, had holidays. Then we decided it was time for children before the grandparents were too old to be able to enjoy them. And to babysit for us.

She came off the pill, we humped like rabbits every position we could think of. After six months, nothing. We went to see a clinic, we both got tested and everything was good. The clinic warned us that sometimes it can take a while, the stress of trying plus work and everything else and not to keep doing it every 5 minutes, just let it happen naturally and it will come along. And that was what we did. We let things run their natural course.

LJA644
LJA644
929 Followers