Hotel Room Confrontation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a busy time for both of us at work. She was busy with audits and we were just finishing a major repair on a customer's aeroplane and because of supply issues we were late and I was working all hours I could legally work. When not working I was eating and sleeping so the sex side had dropped off quite a bit. It always gets busy for both of us this time of the year. It was normal for us. But to top it off, Claire's Dad had a heart attack, so on the one day a week I wasn't working I popped across there to help out. I was hoping in a couple of week's time when things calmed down and the loving would start up again and it would happen.

That was until I changed a razor blade. I normally don't bother putting the old one in the receptacle, I just drop it straight in the bin. I put my foot on the pedal, the lid came up, I clicked the old cartridge off and it missed the bin. As I bent down to pick it up off the floor I noticed a small end cap off a cardboard box. I recognised it. It was a pregnancy kit. I looked through the rest of the bin to find the rest of the box and the stick thingy. They weren't there.

I finished my shave and went downstairs. Claire hadn't left for work yet. She was sitting at the kitchen table drinking her coffee. I placed the end cap in front of her and said. "Where is the rest of this?"

"Oh, I threw it away."

"Why didn't you tell me about it?"

"It was negative again and I didn't want to upset you."

Now my next question, which was a biggie. "Why are you taking a pregnancy test, we've only had sex twice in a month, why would you be pregnant?"

That pulled her up short. she spluttered and coughed. With that she stood up and said. "I'm late for work." She rushed out the door. She wasn't late at all. Now I was worried. Was this a repeat of Dean and it went further?

I thought back, had there been any change in her dress, her manner, attitude, anything like that. I couldn't think of anything but we've both been so busy we hardly had time to think and with Clare's Dad being unwell. I was over there a lot doing things for them when I could fit it in. I couldn't think of any tell tale signs. But I would look closer now.

Claire came in that evening and was all apologetic saying that I had called her out and she hadn't seen it from my point of view. She took the pregnancy test hoping the last two had worked but they hadn't, she was disappointed and didn't want to tell me. She suggested we could go away this weekend so she could make it up to me. Just the two of us in a small cottage, she promised she'd wear nothing but stockings and her 6 inch heels all weekend and any other underwear I decided to take. I told her it sounded like a good idea, but doesn't her period start this weekend. She came across and kissed me and said "Thank you sweetheart, I'd forgotten that. We'll make it the weekend after. I would hate to spoil your weekend."

Then it struck me, if her period was due to start in a day or two, why take a pregnancy test. That wasn't right and women don't forget when their period is.

Her period did start. But now I was looking for things out of the ordinary. It seemed a bit strange she didn't seem to use as many tampons as she normally did, and she is normally discreet about them. This time she left the box out in the open.

The weekend away was fantastic. She did wear nothing but stockings, six inch heels and satin night dress all weekend. I enjoyed it to the hilt.

Now I was looking for stuff and I still didn't see anything, no change of attitude, or the way she dressed. Probably more sex once now her period was over, but that may have been because of the discussions we had about not making love often enough. No girls nights out, no working later than normal, but I was still wary.

We got back to normal, but I was still keeping an eye on stuff. Once a month the people from her office would have a happy hour on a Friday, not late, just a pint or two in the local Wetherspoons. My finishing work normally coincided with when she wanted to come home after a drink or two so I would call round and pick her up. This Friday though I got knocked off early. So I was going to be earlier than normal. I tried to phone her, but she went to answer phone. It was probably too loud in the pub.

I got there and I saw her workmates sitting around a table. Claire wasn't with them nor was Jeremy her boss. I asked the girls round the table where Claire was and was told she was in the ladies. I also asked where Jeremy was? He was normally here for these gatherings. He was outside having a vape. Sara, one of the girls, immediately picked up her phone and started texting. A short while later Claire came back in from outside, not from the toilet. Just after that Jeremy came in through the front door. There was access from the smoking area to the front door. Claire came up and gave me a kiss. That was when I smelt the faint smell of scented smoke. So she wasn't in the toilet. I wasn't standing for this. I said in a voice so they would all hear me. "If I catch you cheating on me, I will divorce you and you will have nothing." Looking at Jeremy I said. "And the person shagging her will regret the day they were born." With that I turned and started to walk out. Claire caught hold of me before I had gone a step and I turned round. This would be interesting.

"Don't embarrass me like that in front of my workmates."

"Then don't get your friends to lie to me, they told me you're in the toilet, you were outside in the vaping area with Dean. I could smell it on you, and I bet the pregnancy test was to make sure he hadn't got you pregnant. So you're due any embarrassment that comes your way." I looked at them sitting around the table, they realised they'd been caught lying, Sara looked deeply into her glass. I walked away. Claire caught me up, this time beside me, she slipped her arm in mine "I'm sorry sweetheart nothing is happening, please trust me." I think she missed that I had used the name Dean, not Jeremy.

Bugger that was a waste of an insulting reminder.

As we walked out the pub I said to her. "I trusted you once and I forgave you, that will not happen a second time."

It was a chilly ride home and she spent the weekend making it up to me. I kept an eye on her phone, there was nothing. If she was having it off with Jeremy, they were being very discreet about it. I had a look on her company's website. It detailed what they expected of their employees and yes there was a non fraternisation policy especially between seniors and subordinates and strangely enough it included anybody who knew about the fraternisation. That was a new one on me but there again I didn't look at this sort of stuff all the time. Now I was being more wary. But if they were carrying on, they were now warned and would expect me to be checking up on them, I would have to play it a bit careful. I still saw nothing out of the ordinary.

I did some digging around about him. He was married with two kids. His wife was a bit on the plain side and a bit dumpy. I'd never met her. I'm sure she has a lovely character. I might have to make her acquaintance.

Then came the announcement of a course, it was three days in Telford where her company had their headquarters. I asked who was going. It was just her and one of the other girls, Kelly.

"So, not Jeremy then?" I asked.

"No, he did it last year." I didn't trust her, but even after digging around on the Internet and the discreet questions there was nothing to say he was going with her.

She was due to leave on Sunday afternoon. She had told me Kelly was picking her up. Kelly pulled up at the front door in her car. I had taken to putting my phone in my top pocket sometimes with the lens facing outwards. This was one of those times. I set it to record video. I took Claire's suitcase out for her. I asked Kelly if I could put it into the boot. She looked a bit flustered but unlocked it anyway. There were no other suitcases in the boot and there was nothing on the back seat. I opened the door for Claire. After she got in, I squatted down and said to her. "If you cheat on me, I will know, and I'll destroy you and him, so be warned." Kelly gave it all away, she was embarrassed and looked into her lap and her face went bright red. I looked at Kelly and said. "You're not taking a lot of clothes then, are you?"

"I forgot to put them in and we're going back to my place to pick them up now." But she couldn't look me in the eye.

I spent the rest of the evening preparing for the worst.

I had previously contacted their head office and found out which hotel they had booked. I told them I wanted to surprise my wife with some flowers to celebrate an anniversary. They told me the hotel they were in. Claire told me she didn't know which hotel as Kelly was driving. Again, strange.

On Monday I discreetly headed past her office and Kelly's car in the car park, and she was sitting at her desk and not in Telford. The phone camera came in useful again. It wasn't the best picture but it was obviously her. I didn't let myself be seen. I had already taken three days leave, my bags were packed and I had visited a lawyer.

I made a phone call to Jeremy's wife, Heather, just to confirm that he wasn't here. I pretended I was from their company and couldn't get him in the office. She told me he was on a course in Telford.

I had met Heather a few weeks before. I just happened to bump into her when she was picking the children up from school. She did have a nice character, but not observant. She missed the fact that I had no children to collect. I let her know that my wife and her husband worked in the same office. What a coincidence. I happened to mention the course and it appears Jeremy was going away at the same time. A bit strange for the head and the deputy head of a department to both go away at the same time, unless somebody had wangled something.

Well, I didn't actually bump into her, I made a conscious effort to meet her. She was a nice lady, plain looking, but nice. I saw that the children were in an expensive private school. Not something they could afford on Jeremy's wage. Looking at how she was dressed, I guess she had money.

And you don't normally use an Aston Martin DBX SUV to pick the children up from school.

I booked into the hotel and sat in the foyer. I had dressed in something completely different from what I normally wear. I was wearing a baseball cap, I hate wearing hats indoors. Claire knows that. I saw them arrive Monday evening after the course had finished for the day. There were about 20 of them, sitting around four tables at dinner. Jeremy and Claire did not sit on the same one.

I watched them for the rest of the evening, they stayed away from each other. Which was extraordinary, two people working from the same office would have at least some contact throughout the evening. They had none; it was as if they were actively distancing themselves from each other. However, they would be stupid to do it in the open so if they were going to do it, it would have to be discreetly.

I didn't know if it would be in his or her room? There were only three floors. It was about 9:15 when Jeremy left. Fortunately, the staircase was next to the lift. I ran up and found he came out on the second floor. I couldn't see which room exactly he went into, but it was one down the far end of the corridor.

Back down the stairs to see when Claire left the gathering. She gave it 20 minutes or so and I ran up the staircase again. Bugger, she was on the third floor and very close to the lift.

She was only in her room for a couple of minutes when she came out and headed towards the lift, but I had a nasty feeling she was going to use the stairs. I ran down them as quietly as I could. She wouldn't want to be caught using the lift. I saw her exit onto the second floor and walk down the corridor. It appeared to be the same room that Jeremy had gone into. I managed to get down the corridor to see which room it was, 214. Now the hard part. I had decided to wait an hour before knocking on the door and hope I found them around a laptop discussing work.

No, let's give them 45 minutes. I said to myself, I actually made 35 before I walked towards the room.

I had set the video to record on my phone, I put it in my top shirt pocket looking out. I made sure the lens was clear of my pocket.

I pushed the envelope I had prepared earlier under the door, knocked on it and shouted. 'Room Service' there was a muttering which sounded like 'didn't order room service.'

A few minutes later all I heard was 'Oh fuck' when he saw the pictures of him kissing and groping my wife. I had no proof. It was a Photoshop fake. It was the picture of Claire kissing Dean with Jeremy's face photo shopped over Dean's, it wasn't a good job, but it didn't need to be. It also had the unsigned divorce petition for Claire in it.

The door flew open and Jeremy with a towel wrapped around his waist saw his lover's husband standing there, he took a swing at me, it contacted my left cheek, it was a bit wimpy. Mine wasn't, the anger came out. I punched him square on the nose, hard. He collapsed. Blood went everywhere. I walked past him and up to my wife, she was still in the bed, she had dragged the bed clothes up around her. I gave her the envelope with the signed divorce petition in it and said. "Don't bother coming home, I've changed the locks, and all your clothes are at your parent's house. They are not happy with you."

Actually, they didn't know, but they would soon, and they would still not be happy with her.

I turned and walked away.

I went to my room and packed my bag. I had a look in the mirror. I had quite a shiner on my left eye now. Good, I couldn't have planned that better. I made my way to reception via the bar. I spotted a gentleman who had arrived with the crowd from the course. He had the look of management about him. I said to him, "Do you know Jeremy?"

"Yes, I do, why do you ask?"

"Well, he and Claire may be a bit late tomorrow, if they turn up at all, it appears there's been a bit of an altercation."

He glanced at my eye. "What, between Claire and Jeremy?"

"No between Jeremy and Claire's husband, that's me by the way."

The gentlemen said. "I don't believe you, they wouldn't be that stupid?"

I took my phone out and played him the clip of Jeremy opening the door in a towel, striking me, then his nose getting squashed and Claire in his bed. I also managed to catch the room number on my video.

He muttered to himself for a bit. He reached into his pocket and took out a business card. "Can you send a copy of that to this address please. May I have your phone number so I can phone you tomorrow morning. This is quite serious."

He gave me another of his business cards and I wrote my number on the back. It had all gone very quiet in the bar behind him. I'm sure the course will be very interesting tomorrow morning.

I went to reception and booked out. It was strange to book out at 10:30 at night. The receptionist asked me if everything was alright. I told him 'No' I had just found my wife in her boss's bed and that he had struck me. With that I purposely looked at the security camera.

I drove all the way home in one go, I was angry. Angry at myself, angry at her and Jeremy. I did try stopping to have a nap​​ in a lay-by, but sleep wouldn't come so I carried on driving. I hadn't changed the locks, but I had a locksmith on standby. I sent him a text and told him to fit me in as soon as he could. Daylight was coming up when I got home. I had already packed her clothes into black bin liners. I had done it as neatly as I could because I was hoping I would be able to unpack them and put them back where they belonged before she got back. I put the plastic bin liners containing her clothes in the back of my car. I tracked Claire's phone; she was halfway down the M5. With all the traffic it would be a couple of hours before she got here yet. I wondered where Jeremy was? But not for long, I didn't care.

I wanted to drop her clothes off at her parent's place, but that would be unfair on them. Her Dad was still recovering from his heart attack. I didn't want to give him another one. I drove to Claire's office intending to leave them outside. But the cleaners were in there so I left them on the floor in front of her desk. That will give them something to talk about when the office staff get in.

I got back home and as I didn't expect the locksmith to be here for at least a day or two. I went indoors, put my key in the door and turned it so Claire would not be able to get her key in. She was locked out. I managed a few hours of restless sleep because I was shattered. I was awakened by a bashing on the front door and shouting, it sounded like Claire. I went downstairs and looked out the window. It was her and she looked a mess.

She saw me. "Please sweetheart it was a mistake, it was a one off. He promised me a promotion. He is leaving soon and he will recommend me for his job. I did it for us."

That was so much bullshit I could smell it through the door. It was also a pack of lies.

"Bollocks" I shouted back at her. "It doesn't matter the reason you did it, it just matters to me that you did. You betrayed my trust in you."

"Please let me in, I'll explain."

"How do you explain all the planning that had to go into this. Getting Kelly to pick you up, arranging for Jeremy to do the course a second time, sneaking around in the hotel. You had this all planned. So what else have you planned? How long has this been going on. What else has Kelly been covering up for you?

"We had to plan it so we didn't get caught and it was just the once sweetheart honest, just the once."

"I don't believe you. How long have you been having sex with Jeremy? I tell you what, it doesn't matter, once is enough."

I put the security chain on the door and opened it. She thought I was letting her in. There was no way but at least we could talk without shouting.

"So I suppose all the office knows about you cheating on me obviously Kelly and Sara, so I suppose everybody else in the office knows as well."

She didn't answer the question, again. "Please sweetheart, I can explain all of this. The pay is much better as a manager. We will have so much more for the baby when it comes along."

"Okay then explain this to me. Why were you taking a pregnancy test a few days before your period started? Keeping in mind with all the running around we'd only had sex twice in a month. You were just checking if Jeremy got you pregnant."

She didn't look shocked. She didn't answer or look confused. She just looked at the floor. That told me everything.

I continued. "I don't need any explanation, I just need you out of my life. That is twice you cheated on me and I'm fucking stupid. I was fucking stupid enough the first time it's not happening again so sign the divorce paperwork and we'll get this over and done with."

Now she looked defeated. "I'll need some clothes. Can I come and get them please." She said to me quietly.

"I left him at your office. The cleaners were nice enough to let me in."

I closed the door in her face, I was sorry for her Mum and Dad really.

Whilst it was fresh in my mind I went to my computer and composed a letter detailing events from my suspicions in the pub, Kelly's part in the deception and finding Jeremy and Claire nearly naked in the same room. I included photos and Videos plus the audio I had just recorded at my front door. I sent a copy to my divorce solicitor too. I expected a fight from Claire.

Claire did contest it but gave in when her solicitor showed her the evidence, and I gather her Mum and Dad may have had some influence on her decision. She was sacked.

So was Kelly for helping with the trip to Telford, her marriage hit a hard time when her husband found out why she was sacked. Sara was reprimanded and issued a formal warning. The rest of the office got informal warnings. There would be no bonus for them this year. There will be a lot of awkward questions in some houses at bonus time. Sara's boyfriend dumped her.