Hotel Room Confrontation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fight I wasn't expecting was from Jeremy. Heather divorced him. He contested it and tried to convince her that Claire had been lying to get him sacked so she could have his job. If he could get his marriage back, he could appeal against his sacking from the company. It went to court in front of a judge, that doesn't happen often these days.

I was a witness. I described what I saw, Jeremy's wife's lawyer played the clip of Jeremy and Claire in the room. Jeremy's lawyer tried to get it ruled out as it was taken on private property. I couldn't see what difference it made to the divorce; Heather had seen it. Then it came to me. If he could get the video evidence thrown out of court, his company couldn't use it and he could sue them for unfair dismissal.

Crafty bastard.

The judge didn't agree. I was not a professional photographer. It wasn't a regular occurrence and I was using it to gain evidence of an affair. It wasn't private property as there is nothing stopping the public walking into that hotel and walking around, therefore there was no right to privacy and the majority of the video was taken from outside the room especially when Jeremy hit me.

Claire got called for Heather. She told the court that Jeremy convinced her that if she had sex with him she would get his job when he left in a few months time. She broke down and admitted she had since found out that the company plan all along was to replace Jeremy with her. She didn't have to have sex with him, the job was hers anyway, well, it had been.

The court case came up after our divorce was completed. Claire ran after me as I left the court. "Sweetheart, can we talk? Please. Can I just have a word."

I looked at her. She was still beautiful to me, she'd lost a bit of weight around her face, probably the stress of the divorce. She was very well turned out. I started to feel sorry for her. "Okay I could do with the coffee after that." I walked towards the door and she quickly caught me up and slipped her arm through mine. It did feel good, just like old times.

She went and found a table, I got her a coffee, myself a tea and a couple of biscuits. I sat down opposite her. She reached across the table and took my hand. I let her. She looked at me and she had tears in her eyes. "Sweetheart, I'm so sorry. I should never have done that. The hint had been dropped from head office that I was going to get Jeremy's job, but nothing was confirmed, it all went quiet on that front, I thought they had changed their mind. So, I was just making sure, I thought I was doing it for us to secure our future. You did nothing wrong, and to be honest he wasn't very good." She took a sip of her coffee. "Please can we try again? I will do anything. Anything at all, you could even have another woman. I will do anything to get you back. I'm so sorry. I do love you so much. Please let me make this up to you. Please give me a second chance." Tears were streaming down her face, she was gripping my hand so hard it hurt.

"So let me get this right. You who whored yourself out for a job that was already yours. You were fucking him at work, he was probably getting more than I was. You didn't wear protection. So, you could have had a baby by him, that shows how much you respect me and our marriage. Just like you did with Dean. You were just thinking of yourself, you probably forgot all about me.

"You got your workmates to help you, to plan your little jaunt to Telford with lover boy who was shit in bed anyway, and heaven knows what other things they have covered up for you. And let's not forget your antics cost Kelly her job, and from what I gather I don't think her marriage is too stable either, I think her husband's only staying because of the children and the last I heard Sara's boyfriend dumped her. So it wasn't just our life you fucked up, you had to drag other people down with you." I took a sip of my tea, it was shit. "Give you a second chance? I haven't forgotten your antics with Dean. So, give you a third chance? What the fuck do you think!"

With that I stood up, picked up the Belgian chocolate chip cookie and walked out the door. I heard sobbing. I didn't look back. I have nothing but contempt for that woman.

I saw Claire's Mum and Dad in the supermarket a couple of months later. Her Dad looked much better. They let me know Claire had moved to the South coast, she got a job offer down there. They didn't say what she was doing or where she was. I think they realised I didn't care. We bid goodbye to one another. Her Mum turned to me as they left and said. "She had a miscarriage, it was the stress. She never saw him again, you know." She paused. "She really does love you."

I wanted to snort out. "Yeah, that's why she wanked Dean and fucked her boss." I didn't want to hurt these two people anymore. They had enough to put up with. I did wonder if the baby was mine or Jeremys.

The rumour is that Heather's brothers paid Jeremy a visit. Walking was a tad difficult for him for a few months. I don't care.

Me, I just carried on trying to live the best life I could.