Hotel Room Lottery Ch. 06 Room 463

Story Info
How many more shenanigans are there left?
7.7k words
4.76
17.1k
34
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Housekeeping: No character is under 18 years old. No minors. This is pure fiction.

Portions after ##### are background. There is nothing sexual is to be expected in these sections.

This was supposed to be the last chapter to this series. I'm now at the point that I don't know how much longer this is going to go.

Constructive criticism is welcome.

**********************************

Room 463

As the hour is approaching, Madison stands up and motions for Ulysses to follow her. She leads him to the small space that is laughably reserved as a dance floor. This is one of the few times that Madison is able to look directly into his eyes, as she drapes her hands around his neck, thanks to her platform heeled boots. Ulysses gently places his palms on the back of her waist. Just high enough that he's not coping a feel, but also low enough to be sensual. Someone notices them and pumps money into the jukebox so that they have some sort of music to dance to, instead of the music inside of their heads.

She stares at him, trying to read his mind through his eyes. A playful grin is etched into her face. "I just want to remind you of how clever you are. I love the fact that my baby bro came up with this awesome idea to let us actually enjoy ourselves."

"Thank you, but you're giving me too much credit."

"Oh, no. You're the big idea guy on this one. I just handled the logistics. That's what I do."

They slow dance through several songs which included at least two hardcore punk songs. Ulysses enjoys her look. Soft brown hair hanging just below her collar bone. Bleached white band shirt. He remembers the concert that he bought it at for her since she had to work that night. Distressed jeans that were hugging every curve and accentuating her lines. Black boots with several obvious inches of lift and metal plates riveted to the toe and heel. He ignores the quiet little voice in the back of his head, "She's the reason why you want to fuck every little goth chick or bitch with a mohawk." His dick is ready. And it wants her.

They hear her phone bleat. "Aww. I was enjoying myself," Madison fake pouts. "Well, my Chaos Goblin, I need to get the festivities started." She taps the tip of his nose. She really enjoys being almost as tall as him. "I hope you have fun with your partner tonight. I'm kinda jealous of her."

Twitching his head slightly. "What do you mean?"

"Some ungratefully lucky bitch who doesn't deserve you is going to have the time of her life. Make sure that you use protection. Ok?" A quick peck on the lips and a giggle. She spins and walks away. She snatches her drink that she left at the beginning of the dance. Ulysses grumbles to himself as he adjusts his boxers to be more comfortable his inflated dick.

"OK, sluts! It's 9 o'clock. Let's go have some fun!" Madison hollers to the other wedding guests in the bar, holding her drink up high. Ulysses' mind tries to figure out just how flexible Madison is with the way that she's arching her back.

As the women leave, Madison returns to Ulysses. "Fuck that bitch's brains out, buddy," she commands him. "She doesn't deserve you. Just hope that she never let you go after tonight." She slaps his chest a couple of times before walking off.

*****

Madison strolls up to her room. Walking through the hallways, she sings to herself "I don't cook. I don't clean. But let me tell you how I got this ring." She opens the door easily. She feels no guilt or shame for what she's waiting to do. She pulls out a beer from the mini-fridge. After a quick rummage through her purse, she finds her birth control. She pops the pill out with ease due to daily practice. Madison washes it down with half of he can of beer. Then Madison deposits a few condoms on the edge of the dresser, the sink, the top of the toilet tank, and the night stand. Madison continues her impromptu dancing while singing inappropriate songs. She gets emotionally caught up in several Roitgrrl songs.

Madison touches up her make-up in the main mirror of the bedroom. She bounces up and down to the music in her head. Despite being a woman entering her late twenties, she feels giddy about being irresponsible. She restrains from rubbing herself as she hypes herself up. Madison knows that she had limited the pool for potential partners. She's hoping for a few out of a small group of those possibilities.

She doesn't mind the time. She enjoys the fantasies and daydreaming while she waits for him to arrive. When she hears the door open, she decides to grab another beer.

*****

Ulysses stares at the door, flipping the key card between his fingers. He doesn't need to wait to know who's behind the door. He knew the instant that he pulled the card out of its sleeve. He waited until he was alone in the elevator before finding out. The number is more than familiar to him. After all, he's been in and out of this room several times for the past few days. The fates have conspired against him. There is no way that this is simply a coincidence. The real question is what has she prepared for him? Does she know who is her partner for the night? So much has happened over the scant few hours before he arrived at the door.

How does he play this? Play dumb? Be aggressive? Decisions, decisions.

After a large sigh and shrugging his shoulders, he slides the key card into the handle. Once the green light flashes, he opens the door as if this was his own room. He leans against the wall with one hand as the other hand removes his sneakers. He leaves them where they fall, not bothering to be tidy. With a quick thought, he also shucks his socks. They lay in a messy pile with the shoes. He shoves them into a pile with her boots.

He then takes the three steps into the bedroom.

She stands up from being in the minifridge, holding a beer. Her smile fades into a look of confusion. After a full minute of silence, "Well, isn't this ironic. Don't you think?" She bumps the fridge door closed with her leg. "I'm assuming you're my date for the evening since you hadn't texted me about some sort of problem. Or is there something I'm missing?" She says, cracking the beer open.

He stands still as he takes in her appearance. She is a fantasy. One of two fantasies. Fantasies that he's never talked to anyone about. It's not that he tried to make it happen like he did with her brother. He wants the woman that has always protected him, cared for him, guided and counseled him, and let him in on all of the dirty little secrets and jokes.

Madison finishes chugging her beer quickly. "So. This is really awkward for me. Um, Uly. How do you want to go about this? It's not that your not handsome, or not attractive, or not... whatever. You're just literally the one person that..." Madison babbles. Ulysses lifts one eyebrow as he listens. She turns and walks to the window. A minute passes by, she asks without turning around, "How is this going to be a one time thing? There are very good reasons that I haven't ever allow myself to be alone with you anymore. I hope you understand, buddy."

Still unsure of how to respond, Ulysses walks up behind her and wraps his arms around her. Leaning into her neck, he whispers, "We don't have to do anything. It's not a requirement."

Ulysses listens to Madison's breathing speed up. "Did you lock the door?"

"Yes, I even used the c-lock. I don't want anyone coming in uninvited."

"Is this awkward for you? Buddy, I'm super nervous," Madison tells him before chugging from the beer can.

"Should it be? Should I be nervous? We weren't nervous earlier when we came up with this stupid stunt. You were all gung-ho about it even." Ulysses asks.

Absentmindedly, Madison pets his cheek affectionately without looking at him. "I'm a horribly possessive and jealous bitch, buddy. You do understand that, right?"

"I've seen your temper. But you can't keep me. That's not allowed."

"Like I ever really cared about the rules. If we do this, we're running the risk of me trying to keep you."

"DGAF about rules? That's funny. You love making rules." Ulysses opens his mouth wanting to lick her skin. He shuts it and resumes his pattern of slow breathing on her neck.

"Those are my rules that I make with specific people. That's different. Those are rules made with consent or to protect myself." Madison replies. "Were you about to bite me?"

"Maybe," is the simple reply. "Maybe you're not the only possessive person in the room. But at least I know that I can't keep you."

In an airy voice, she questions him, "But what if you could keep me?"

Ulysses feels his control breaking. He licks her. It's that whole juvenile play that 'If I lick it, it's mine to keep.' Her eyes roll around behind her eyelids. The flavor of her sweat is beyond any flavor he has had before. He knows that it tastes so good because he's not allowed to have it. He can feel Madison shiver in his arms.

"If you don't bite me, I'm going to get upset." are the easy and pleading words that roll off of her tongue. Ulysses follows her implied instructions. He bites hard enough to bruise but not to break the skin. "Yessssssss... You fucked up, Uly. I WILL claim what is mine," she groans as she grabs the back of his head. As he releases her flesh from his teeth, Madison turns to look at him. "We're in trouble, buddy. But at least, we'll enjoy it."

The beer can falls to the floor as she drops it in order the spin and snatch her prize. Madison painfully clutches Ulysses' hair to pull him in for a rough, aggressive, passionate kiss. Their tongues swirl around each other. Ulysses starts the process of dragging her over to the bed. She feels frustrated and irritated that he is not fully engaged in the kiss.

He stops once his legs bump into the bed. Ulysses sits down reflexively. His hands leap from her hips to her head. Ulysses pushes back into the kiss with his own passion. She is now the one leaning in. Minutes tick by before they realize how long they've been tongue wrangling. She is the one to break off the kiss. She has to grab both side of his face to leverage hers off of his. His hands fall down to her sides. Her eyes flicker back and forth between focusing on his eyes. "Do you really want me? Like seriously want to do this with me?" she asks anxiously.

His face flashes anger before settling upon mirth. Ulysses' hands unbutton Madison's jeans. Hooking his thumbs into the waistband, he slowly pulls them down. Once they're down to her knees, she takes over. Ulysses lays down on the bed to escape from his own jeans. She finally kicks her pants off and then grabs the last leg of his so that she can toss it to a corner of the room. Their driving libidos remind them to collect their underwear at the same time, as they strip off the outer clothing.

In frenzied motions, he drags her onto the bed and she hustles up him to be face to face. Madison feels his hands under her shirt pushing up her body. Reflexively, she lifts her arms. While he's throwing that tiny piece of fabric away, she starts pulling his shirt up and off.

Once she sees him completely naked, she pauses to take inventory. Her brain doesn't register him taking her bra off, freeing her tits. She continues to gawk at him despite him palming one of her breasts.

"Holy shit, Uly! Who did you get buff for?" Madison demands. Her fingers trace lines on his chest and torso.

"I am not buff, Maddy. You just don't pick guys that try to stay in shape. Neither does Courtney." Ulysses corrects his eldest sister. "Besides, you should talk. Look at your abs. You're almost a fucking fitness model." Ulysses tries to distract her by tweaking her nipple. "Why don't you ever show off?"

"Answer the question, Uly. Who did you get buff for? Who's attention are you trying to get?" Madison feels a little hot about him deflecting and ignoring the question.

His response is vague, "Whichever one of the two of you. I'm not picky about who gets me first. And I still hope for her attention as well."

"Me? This is for me?" she asks incredulously. "Aw, fuuuuuuuck. We're doing this. We are really doing this." Ulysses feels confused. Madison dislodges her body from his. She crawls up the bed, and sits on her knees at the edge of the headboard. "Come up here. You're on bottom. At least to start with." He trusts his sister with his life, this is a much lower bar. He complies even though he's skeptical of what's happening.

Madison finally gets a full view of the rigid dick that she has been waiting on and hoping for. She thinks to herself that this might hurt if she goes too fast. "I need to get used to your size, Uly. I haven't been with anyone as big as you in a while. I need to be on top."

Once Ulysses settles in for 'Round 1,' she throws a leg over his torso, straddling her baby brother. Memories of her protecting him flood her brain as she looks down at the cock she's about to happily and excitedly stuff into her twat.

#####

The front door bangs open. "Where is he?!" Madison shouts her demand. "Where the fuck is he?!"

Looking up briefly from the living room table where she is doing homework, Heather coolly replies without turning to look at her sister, "He's hiding from you. That's where he's at."

Stomping over to the table, Madison yells again, "Where is he?! Where is the little fucker?!"

"I ain't telling you shit," Heather explains. "You're on a rampage, and no one knows why."

"I just had to beat the shit out of someone's brother who was looking to jump Uly. I want to know why I had to do that," Madison recounts one of the events leading to her anger. "And that brother is my age. Think about it. A 14 year old looking to beat the shit out of a seven year old."

Jasmine walks into the room to figure out what the shouting is about. "You need to calm down before Dad hears you," she urges her sister. "Does that kid have a little sister? Anne Marie? Or maybe a kid brother named Todd?"

"I don't know. The names do sound familiar from what I heard. Why?"

Jasmine explains, "Because our darling kid brother gave a girl named Anne Marie a flower and a kiss on the cheek after school today. It was super sweet. But some kid I didn't recognize got jealous and tried to shove him." Jasmine watches Madison to gauge her reaction. "The boy lost the shoving match and fell. Ulysses didn't push it any further. Instead, he actually came over to me so that we could leave."

Madison's eyes get dark, "He kissed a girl? He's not allowed to do that. Why did you let him do that?"

Heather interrupts, "Dude, chill. He's eventually going to explore. Besides, he's too young to understand what's happening, or what that means. But, if what Mom and Dad say is true, he's copying them. Or you or me. How many boys are you kissing?"

Madison stomps around in impotent rage, muttering to herself. The only thing that made sense was "Why didn't he come to me if he was in danger?"

An hour later, Madison finally saw her youngest brother at the dinner table. She tracked him throughout the meal. After the meal was finished, she cleaned the table with James. Madison lost track of Ulysses. However, she could feel someone watching her.

After Madison looks around several times, James growls at her, "Uly is scared of you right now. And for some retarded reason, he's also desperate for your attention. He's been hanging around the kitchen door watching us since dinner ended. Well, not us exactly. Just you. You need to chill out." Madison suddenly feels self conscious about her earlier behavior.

The family reconvenes in the living room for a movie. Madison sees Ulysses nervously pacing between James and their mother, Sarah. The kid is struggling with deciding between two options that are equally not what he wants. Madison lifts the blanket that she has over her where she sits in the furthest recliner. She pats her lap, inviting him. Her face is carved with worry, concern, and she hopes that he'll accept her apology.

Ulysses bolts to her lap, yanking the blanket down onto the two of them. He squirms for a minute to get comfortable. As he squirms around, he's confused by the changes in her body. Especially, her growing breasts. He worries that he might be hurting her by touching them in any way. She gently pressed his head down to her collarbone, and repositions the blanket so that he can see the television from under the blanket. Madison settles her chin down onto her brother's head.

Their father remarks as he pushes the play button from his location on the larger couch, "Remember how much he looks up to you. You are a shining light in his life. You are a role model to him."

"Hey!" Courtney chimes in without pause. She's feeling offended that she was left out. "What about me?"

Their mother chuckles from her place of laying on her husband's chest, "You're his favorite playmate. Don't get jealous."

#####

Madison is furious with Daniel. She shivers as she walks along the side of the road in early November. The beginning of a snowfall on the ground squeaks under her feet. She has wrapped her arms around her chest. Which is the warmest part of her. Her legs are cold despite the leggings because of the short skirt that she chose for her date with Daniel. Her stylish boots do not offer sufficient warmth or traction. They're just for aesthetics. Daniel is whining and begging for forgiveness from Madison. He is following her through the path she is making on the road's shoulder.

Madison turns into her neighborhood. Daniel keeps following her. After a block, she gets irritated, "Dude, go home. I'm not in a good mood, and you don't live over here. Just leave me alone."

"C'mon, baby. I'm sorry. My brothers are jerks."

Madison's anger reaches epic levels for her teenage experience, "Are you fucking kidding me? You're going to blame your brothers again? I highly doubt that your brothers keep 'borrowing' the car while we're on a date. This was the fifth time that we've gone out, and I've had to walk several miles home. I don't believe you anymore."

Daniel tries to get a hold of her arm. She flicks his hand away. "No! Don't touch me. I'm through with you. Find yourself a new girlfriend. I'm done with your lying ass," she shouts at him in the wintry darkness.

Feeling humiliated, Daniel's anger comes out in full force. He has watched his father and uncles take control of a situation with their spouses, he knows what to do. Daniel snatches her arm and yanks hard. Madison can barely keep her feet underneath her. What sends her to the ground as the back of Daniel's hand across her face. He yells, "You will listen to me!"

Madison is sprawled out in the light snow on the ice cold asphalt. She is staring at her newly ex-boyfriend in fear. She can taste coppery blood in her mouth. She has one arm instinctually to protect herself. Daniel gets a couple of kicks in on the girl on the ground. She can feel a rib pop from one of the kicks.

Shrieking from no discernible direction, "Hoomies tasty! Let's eat!" Both of the teens wildly look around for the inhuman noise. Out of the woods on the side of the road that Madison is currently laid out on, a bright red humanoid figure with oversized ears and gangly arms runs out wielding what looks to be a sword.

Daniel screams and runs in the direction that he came from. "Fuck you, bitch. You can get eaten by the monster!" Madison watches the goblinoid creature chase after her previous attacker. She scrambles to get away, but the snow is too slippery for her to make any significant progress. Her heart pounds as she watches the fire red being turn around and slowly walk towards her. Tears well up in her eyes. She can feel stones cutting into her hands as she is trying to get up and run. Once the creature is within reach, Madison covers her face with her arms waiting for the pain of being struck by a sword.

Instead she hears metal tapping asphalt and a little kid's voice. "Sunny? Can we go home now?" She starts coughing through her tears as she is horrified that her last moments will be her hearing a monster mimicking her baby brother's voice and calling her a stupid nickname.