Hotel Room Lottery Ch. 06 Room 463

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arm feels pressure to lower from her face. "Sunny? I'm really cold. These tights aren't as warm as I thought they are." She sees Ulysses in his Halloween costume with his arms wrapped around him, shivering in the cold.

"What the fuck?!" she yells startled.

"You hadn't come home yet. And I had a bad feeling." The boy explains as if that make perfect since for a ten year old to be out way after dark carrying a sword the size of his arm. Madison slowly levers herself off of the ground. Watching every movement of the huge blade. She is desperate to ask why he is dressed the way he is. But, every reason she can think to ask him why is unnecessary for the immediate needs. She decides to leave it for later.

She shucks her jacket off and offers, "Trade you. My jacket for your pig sticker." The kid doesn't even blink. He puts the weapon on the ground and grabs the jacket. Girly or not, he's cold, and the jacket is warmer than his costume. Madison's protective instincts kick in. "Let's get home before you catch cold." She grabs his hand and picks up the sword. It's not like this is something you just leave laying around.

"What are you doing out here?"

"I came looking for you, Sunny." He keeps repeating the name that she hates. But he is the only person allowed to call her that. She's doing her best not to cringe.

"That was unnecessary. What kind of chaotic bullshit have you been up to lately?"

"He was hurting you. I had to do something."

"Once again, what kind of chaotic bullshit have you been up to? Like, where did you find this sword? It's an actual sword!"

Ulysses shrugs, "It was in a box in the garage."

Incredulously she asks for clarification, "A box in the garage?"

"Yeah, I was labeled 'Dumb fuck."

Containing the urge to scream, she states, "Of course. Dad would leave behind a weapon for a ten year old to find."

"Hey!" Ulysses gets defensive. "At least I didn't mess with the gun."

Madison's eyes bulge out at that sentence.

######

"For crying out loud. Why does he keep calling me that?" Madison flops down on her bed in frustration.

"Huh?" Jasmine reacts. "Who and what name?"

"Uly keeps calling me 'Sunny.' I hate it that he calling me Dad's name for me."

"Well, I don't think he understands how bad things are between you and Dad right now. And, I've seen some of her drawings from school. You were literal a sun in his drawings from the first grade."

Sitting up quickly, "Say what?"

"You're his hero, Maddy. He's almost obsessed with you."

"Almost?"

"Yeah. Almost. You can thank Courtney for being a distraction for him. Otherwise, it'd be all Sunny all day. She's the only thing giving you any sort of competition."

*****

Madison looks up at Ulysses' face. She is hovering her pussy over his dick, which is she currently holding, aiming it for the sweet spot. He leans up to kiss her.

"I love you, Maddy," he mumbles through the kiss. She can feel his hands sliding up and down her sides and back. Breaking the kiss, he says, "You have no idea how beautiful you are. You are the sun, moon, and stars."

In her mind, she tells herself, "Yup. We're doing this. I'm fucking my little brother." She slides herself over his flesh. She has to glide up and down a few times to get him fully coated with her fluid. Once she has all of him inside of her most forbidden place, she rests on him. "Hoo hoo... You're bigger than I expected." She sees a look of worry run across his face. Gently patting his chest, "No, no. We're good. You're good. I just need a minute. You're so much to handle." He relaxes a bit. Ulysses is fighting the urge to pump into Madison. She leans forward to kiss him.

"You have no idea how good you feel. Like this is..." Madison tries to relate to him.

"Destined?" he asks through his own blissful feeling.

"Not the word I would use, but yeah. Kinda. I was thinking more of, it's like Mom made you just for me," Madison whispers to him.

The two start to slowly get a rhythm going. She has her forehead on his sternum. His chin on the crown of her head. Their hips reluctantly separate before they eagerly push back together. Madison is able to pull one of her hands away from the delicious flesh of Ulysses' chest to massage her clit.

It doesn't take her long for an orgasm to start. She hears Ulysses trying to tell her something.

"Maddy, baby. I'm not wearing a condom. You're not on the pill, are you?."

In between pants, she responds, "I know. I know. I need this though. I need to cum. On your dick."

"If you cum. I'm going to. Cum as well. Baby. We're not. Protected."

As he finishes his words, Madison's body seizes. She tries to grip his dick as tightly as she can inside of her pussy. Her feet try to tuck under him to pull him further into her. Her head leaps up so that she can see him. Her mouth is gaping wide open. Her eyes are fully open. Her skin is blushed bright deep pink.

Just as she is starting to slow down, Ulysses can't hold off any longer. His dick throbs as he shoots semen into her vagina. Her unprotected twat. Her fertile pussy. His face is scrunched as he concentrates on shoving as much of his sex into hers. His ass is off of the bed supporting her weight. It feels too good.

They can feel the last few quivers and flexes from each others' sex. Ulysses slowly lowers himself back down to the bed. Madison follows him to make sure that he is not dislodged from her. Their faces return to normal. However, Ulysses' turgid flesh remains solid and fully encaptured by her.

Once both of the heart rates slow down enough, they are trying to think of what to say.

"So... Um... That happened." Madison breaks the silence.

"Yeah, um... How are you feeling?" is the only thing that his awkward mind can create.

"I feel good. Like better than good. Like..." she says while looking down at the point of contact between their bodies.

"Like you want to do it again?"

Looking back up at him with worry about rejection, "Like I'm in love and want to do it again. Like I've been waiting for this to happen between us type of want to do it again."

"Like you want me to be around for a long term? Relationship type thing?"

She gently kisses him before whispering into his mouth, "I was wondering if I want your baby."

He wriggles his head away from her lips. "You're not serious. You can't be serious."

Her body slowly settles down onto his, increase the amount of skin on skin contact. "But what if I am? What if I actually want you to get me pregnant?"

"There's all sorts of problems with that, Maddy."

She squeezes her vaginal muscles to milk his dick for more sperm. She softly reminds him, "We're not done yet, buddy."

*****

Ulysses exits the bathroom just before midnight. He finished drying himself off after a 'quick' shower with Madison. She is lounging on the bed with her hair already done up in a messy bun. She deftly tosses him a tube. He grabs it out of the air.

"Use some of this," she instructs him. "It'll help with the soreness."

After glancing at it and seeing that it's a brand of personal lubricant, he squirts some into his hand and slathers it generously over his dick. He can feel the cool 'minty' sensation. "What is this?" he asks in wonder.

"It's a kind of sort of but not really experimental lube that I got from someone at school years ago. He still sends me the occasional tube. Mostly to test it if the flavor has improved." Madison explains laconically. Ulysses' eyes snap open. "Oh don't worry. It's safe to use... or ingest. Although it makes your lips a little numb, and it suppresses your gag reflex."

He climbs into bed, and hands her the unused portion of the tube. She lazily drops it onto the night stand behind her. Madison clicks the light off. Her body is quickly shifted the few inches towards his. Her body heat is as delicious as it is oppressive. Ulysses can still see the sparkle in her eyes despite the low level of light.

Ulysses enjoys the view of his naked older sister. Especially, with the knowledge that she's probably still leaking his cum. He slides his fingertips across the skin of her side and thigh. He feels the thrill of looking at her 'tummy' that she is ashamed of, but is glorious in his appraisal.

"I have some really good looking boobs too, you know," she teases him.

"If I look at them, I'll want to taste them again."

"So? Are you trying to say that you want to taste my pussy?"

He snaps his head up at her question. "May I?" Her response starts with her rolling over onto her back and spreading her legs.

"I believe that's the dinner bell, baby." she replies as she caresses his face.

Ulysses moves as quickly as he dares. He wants her to think that he's excited, not desperate. Once he has his head above her crotch, he moans.

"What's up, baby?"

"Now I know why it felt so good being in you. You have the most perfect pussy I've ever seen."

"You say that to all of the girls," Madison laughs. "My stupid cooter sticks out. It looks like lunch meat. I can't keep it neatly inside. Which if you've ever noticed how easily I cream myself, it's because of that."

Ulysses chuckles, "You cream yourself because you're a horny bitch." Then he takes a long languid swipe of her pussy with his tongue. She relaxes, back onto the bed.

Ulysses tosses Madison's ankles over his shoulders so that he can really get into her. Madison squirms about as his tongue darts into her, laps up her juices, noisily flicks through the liquids, and especially when he suckles on her clit.

He remembers to wrap an arm around her thigh, so that he can make the little man in her canoe dance lewdly. Madison breathing speeds up exponentially as the forbidden act gets worse. Her hands are pushing on the back of his head. Madison lifts her hips up so that she can push her cunt into his face more.

Only her shoulders and head are currently touching the bed. She is trying to pump her hips into his face. The wave of oxytocin and endorphins hit her unexpectedly. She hooks her heels behind his skull. She shakes and quivers as he eases her lithe body back down to the mattress.

The instant that Madison releases her legs, Ulysses tries to crawl up her body. He is starved for a kiss.

Madison's hand stops him. She has locked her elbow to keep him at bay. "Hell no. I don't mind tasting myself on you tongue, but I came on your face. And I cafe everywhere. Wash your beard. And then we'll make out." Ulysses balks. She shoves his forehead, "Go wash up, damn it! I want my kiss."

Ulysses meanders to the bathroom, trying to figure out what is going on. He keeps looking over his shoulder. Madison blows him a kiss. Ulysses scrubs his face quickly with the shitty bar of face soap that hotel provide. He towels his face off.

Looking at her on the bed, Ulysses feels the emotional struggle of his desire to be a good sibling and the craving to knock her up.

"Are you coming back? I'm getting lonely." she tells him as seductively as she can.

"We're really running a risk. You're not protected. And you have no idea how good it is to be with you. I don't know if I want to ever stop."

"We don't have to."

"What?"

"Stop. We don't ever have to stop." Madison explains to her baby brother as she drags her soaking wet ass, and pussy, to the edge of the bed. Sitting up with her legs hanging over, almost touching the floor. "We don't have to ever stop having fun with each other. We can fuck whenever we want."

"What if I don't want to fuck?" Ulysses asks.

Madison shivers and fails at hiding her fear and disappointment. "We can cuddle. You know that I like to cuddle, without sex."

Ulysses shakes his head, "I don't think you understand what I meant. What if I don't want to quote unquote fuck? What if I want to have like, loving, not purely animal lust, sex with you?" He walks over to her and runs his fingers through her hair.

"You want me like. A girlfriend?" she asks as she leans into Ulysses' hand.

Ulysses shrugs and looks off to the side, "Well, yeah. I hate, and like it at the same time, the risk of getting you pregnant. It makes the sex mean something. I'm still trying to figure out if it would be right to have a baby with you."

Sighing a bit of relief, she loosens her shoulders. "So? You think I'm good enough to have a kid with me?"

"How have you haven't learned how special you are? Especially, to me? It's not like Mom and Dad didn't tell you about my crush on you." Ulysses leans forward. Madison flops onto her back, still enjoying the sensual touch of Ulysses combing her hair with his fingers.

"You don't want to fuck me right now, do you?"

"Not really."

Making sure that she is looking into his eyes, "You want this to be meaningful. Don't you?" Ulysses nods. She agrees, "Ok. How do we do this? This is new to me." Ulysses lifts her up from her back and positions her on the bed. His blood engorged dick taps at her hungry cunt. "I think I can control myself long enough."

"Long enough for what, Maddy?"

"For you to love me the way that you want to. I want you to love me. I'm just not used to being, well, like not lusted over and sought as a piece of ass. I have no clue as to what you're wanting me to do," she explains.

"We just take it slower. Notice how each other reactions. You know? Try to find what is, um, the best, whatever." He struggles to find the words.

Madison slides her fingers around his cock, and gently pulls it towards her. "This sounds like something we need to practice." He nods solemnly. "Can we practice now? I would like to practice now. I want you to show me what you want."

He slowly leans in as she guides him home. Into the forbidden zone. Into her. Where she wants him. Exactly where she wants him. Ulysses is a bit amazed that she is still so wet. His dick is quickly slathered with her fluids. He is fully inside of her unusually fast. His face expresses the confusion he feels.

Madison whispers, "Do you trust me?"

Feeling a little irritated, he replies, "I've already been cumming in you. Yes, I trust you."

"Then love me," she commands him. Her eyes sparkle. Ulysses is falling further into the glittering warmth and affection she is offering. "Love me the way you need to. I'll follow your lead." She slides a hand from behind his neck down his spine. "Just remember, you're not allowed to pull out." Madison hooks her ankles behind him as insurance.

Ulysses begins the sawing motion with his hips, in earnest. The sounds of their illicit fornication is very different from before. He notices that there is more soft notes and tones to her voice. The sounds of his movements inside of her are so different, that he closes his eyes so that he can focus on the sounds more without the distracting visuals.

The consistent movement builds onto Madison's orgasm. She doesn't know if he hears her whispering sweet nothings to him. Her mind is racing as it is getting muddled by her lustful hormones. She is trying to calculate how she can keep him as 'her man' while not ruining their social lives and ability to get a job.

Time is getting fuzzy. Ulysses' and Madison's minds are becoming more focused on the other., and the other's sexual pleasure. They make small adjustments as they go, according what the other tells them.

"You know that you can cum in me. I won't mind." Madison reminds him as she her climax is approaching.

"We're not protected."

"And? I want your love. Gimme your love. I'll risk getting fat." Ulysses stares at her as she explains this. "I'm so close." she gives him a quick kiss. "Do it. I want it."

Ulysses slams his dick into its temporary home twice more before he erupts. Madison forcefully pulls his head down to kiss her. She can feel the new fullness, warmth, and wetness inside of her. She concentrates to squeeze down on him to feel the flexing from his dick.

"I love you, Uly," she whispers into his ear as his sperm continues to spasm into her uterus. "I claim you. I don't care that you're seven years younger than me. Still in college. Or my brother." As his seed seeps out of her and down his balls, he breathes hotly into his ear, "I claim you. You're mine."

*****

Madison wakes up suddenly. She realizes that Ulysses' spot in the bed is cold. "Where in the hell did he go? Oh shit. Oh fuck." Her mind starts racing. "Did he actually think that this as a one and done? Did I over invest into this? What the fuck? What if I'm pregnant?" She leaps out of bed to rush to the bathroom. She can only think of trying to expel more of his jizz from her. The very thing that she had previously been thinking was an expression of love and commitment. Just as she's at the door for the bathroom, the front door opens and Ulysses walks in carrying a small bag of bagels and something else in his hand.

"Is everything ok, baby?" He looks concerned, like he walked in on her trying to vomit.

Feeling a touch of relief from him calling her 'baby,' she momentarily calms down. "Where did you go? You scared the fuck out of me. Like I'm sitting here thinking that I just got a pump and dump. And that I revealed way to much of the shit I'm trying to keep inside. Like, oh my god..." Madison rambles. She stops talking when she feels his hand on her check. Her eyes are watery with fear. "Please don't leave me like that again," she begs.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to surprise you." Ulysses kisses Madison lightly. "Go to the bathroom. I'll be here. I brought bagels and cream cheese for breakfast."

Madison calls out to him from the toilet, "We've barely slept. I've been trying to keep you stuffed in me for the entire night. How are we going to be ready for the wedding?"

"That can be solved. One, energy drinks. Lots and lots of energy drinks. Without vodka." He pauses for that to settle into her mind.

"This idea is already starting to sound bad." Madison complains.

Ulysses continues, "Two, we nap just before the wedding. No sex."

Coming out of the bathroom, Madison is trying to control her body movements. She sees him sitting on the bed. He is distracted by her breasts swinging tantalizing for Ulysses. He licks his lips. She is incredulous at his recommendation. "Do you honestly expect me to sleep peacefully next to you without your dick in me? Did you smoke something when you left the room?"

"Maddy. Gorgeous," Ulysses tries to console her. He only makes her hotter with the new pet name. "I can't exact pound your cunt in front of everyone," Ulysses responds. "We would be taking a nap in the reception room. So, unless you got a lot kinker that I know..."

Huffing at him, "That's not napping. That's passing the fuck out." She growls, "The main difference is that I won't enjoy it because I can't touch you properly." Her brother looks like he's about to ask something. "I need skin on skin contact, dipshit. Your skin. My skin. Touching!" Her hands are already pulling his shirt up. She is pressing her breasts into his chest as the garment is finished being removed. "Are you seriously forgetting how needy and possessive I am?"

"You can't put me on display, Maddy. I'm sorry, baby. But, you can't claim me publicly. You can't show me off." Ulysses tries to remind her of their relationship and the risks taken for what they've done through the night.

Madison pulls in enough air to fill her lungs for an angry screaming match, and then her brain catches up. She exhales quietly as the realization of the truth of his words sinks in. She had been planning on riding him cowgirl style for at least a couple of hours before the wedding. "I. I. I. I can't show you off?" she asks him weakly. "But I always show off my man. You're my man. I. I. I don't want anyone else. To." she gulps hard. "Why can't I show everyone how much I love you?" Madison is straining to contain the tears, even though she knows the answer.