Hotel Room Lottery Ch. 06 Room 463

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ulysses rolls over with her in his arms, "Let's get some sleep. Ok? That might help you. At least to help clear your mind." Madison rolls with him. She can feel how quickly she is drying out inside from the fear of being discovered. Ulysses states loudly, "Hey, phone? Set an alarm for 9:30." The smart phone confirms the alarm. "Don't move. I need to take some clothes off so that we can be comfortable." he tells her. She not in the mood to behave. She wants her new found lover to worship her as much as she does him. His firm hand stops her groping. "I have a surprise for you, but I want you to be in a better state of mind."

Madison loves surprises. It's just built into her personality. Her excitement builds rapidly. Until she remembers that Ulysses is really good about hiding the surprises if the receiver of the gift doesn't behave to his expectations. She might not find it before they leave Puerto Rico if he hides it.

"There's not really a surprise is there? Why do you need to be a jerk?" she asks with a voice full of suspicion.

"I do have a surprise. I had to talk to Mom because I wasn't very good at sneaking in and out of my room."

Joking, "With something that big," she glances down at his crotch, "There is no sneaking anything." Ulysses doesn't seem to appreciate the joke. Madison whines, "Com'n, it's just a joke... but not really. You're bigger than you realize. That's why you're so..." Madison stops talking when she feels the finger press against her lips.

"You don't need to convince me to stay. I love you. As idiotic at that is to say. But this time it means different." Ulysses is thankful that he was able to strip his outer clothing quickly enough during her babbling. He settles down with her. Only his boxers separate the two from any sort of penetration. "I'm trusting you to be patient."

Her eyes go wild. This is a first. No man has every asked her to be patient. Especially, if she's wanting to ride his dick. And she is currently craving to feel the man butter plastered against her insides.

She calms down, "You're being really mean to me. Asking me to be patient." Laying down on him, one arm over his chest and one leg over his, "This is so fucked up. You came in me like seven or eight times. And now you want ME to wait for you to cum in me again?" She nuzzles her face into his shoulder. She can feel the erection growing in his shorts, pressing up against her leg. "I'm going to fuck your brains out at the first opportunity, dumbass."

"I wouldn't expect anything else, Maddy."