Hotel Room Surprise

Story Info
A man discovers a couple with a creampie eating kink.
4.8k words
4.35
23.8k
24

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently wrote a story called "The Surprise" - a non-consensual story with a twist. I deliberately picked a vague title, and so I will try and write a different tale under each of Literotica's twenty-five writing categories with the same inspiration over the next year. This is Number Eight.

* * * * *

Life as a general manager had a lot of advantages; the pay was one, and the executive saloon, included in the package, was another. I handled over 100 offices from Aberdeen to Aberystwyth, and from Bristol to Berwick. I spent half of my time travelling in my vehicle or by rail, ensuring that our photography studios met the requirements of our customers. 

It was demanding, but I loved the job. However, being away from my home four days in every week made relationships tricky. My last long-term partner cheated on me, and the fiancée before her, split when night-after-night of Hitachi Magic Wand, Hot Chocolate and Homes Under The Hammer failed to meet her expectations of the engagement. 

It made me a little bitter about sex. I sought women for my sexual needs, and thought of my handful of lovers as vessels for expending my horniness. I had a few regular partners, in various towns throughout the country, who I would call upon when I stayed in the area. Brenda in Lowestoft had amazing breasts and her titjobs were incredible. Rhea in Aylesbury was the nastiest slut this side of a goth convention, and I loved the passion Moira showed when I stopped off in Carlisle. 

But that's all I had. Meaningless sex. I was 26 years of age, and almost all of my sexual partners were in their late-thirties, forties or fifties. And we always conducted our rendezvouses in a couple of hours where the woman could engineer a window to escape the attentions of their husband or boyfriend. I felt nothing for these women and just used them for a quick, desperate shag in a hotel room.

One Friday, I had to travel from West Wales to make a special trip to Cambridge at short notice. My usual hotel in the town had no vacancies; the University had a conference and rooms were scarce. I found a cheap lodge and pub on the road out west, and met the manager of our Cambridgeshire studio and his staff at the end of their working day. 

The company worked with adult entertainment producers, and they rented many of our studios, but we did not like our branding and logo appearing on the finished smut. We had professional contracts with proper companies to ensure that our facilities were not named and our logos were not in shot. But I knew Jules, the studio manager, used our space for his semi-professional erotica, and I had to remind him and his staff that I could turn a blind-eye to the facility being utilised when it was vacant, but could not ignore our reputation being jeopardised by their horniness when it was in the background of their completed product.

They promised they understood, and I settled into the hotel restaurant for some dinner. 

I read my book, trying to tune out the conversations of the tables on either side of me. The eatery had crowded as many diners as they could in the dining area, and I heard the banal mumblings of two hillwalkers to my right, and the loved up romantic cries of a young couple to my left. 

I was grateful when the waitress brought me my burger and beer, and I scoffed at my calorific dinner.

"Excuse me," the soft female voice asked, interrupting my thoughts. "Could you take a photograph of us? We've been married for three years today."

"Oh, congratulations," I said. He had certainly scored well. Her tight lycra-style dress exhibited her cleavage, and she had a cute, innocent expression on her face, framed by blonde pigtails. I took her camera from her grasp and snapped a dozen images, realising that she was without a bra. Her nipples poked through the thin, stretchy material.

I smiled and put their camera on the table. "Are you with your wife or partner here?"

"No," I said. "I'm not with anyone. I've come here on business."

"Oh," she replied. Her eyes focused on the key in my hand. "Oh, you are in Room 6. That's next to us." She giggled. "We'll promise not to be too loud in the night."

I nodded towards her grinning partner. "You're a lucky man," I said, and took my belongings to my bedroom. I kicked off my suit and changed into my loungewear before loading my laptop to check my e-mails, skipping several dozen messages. They could wait until I was less tired, and it was not a Friday night. 

I stretched on my bed, and picked my tablet, browsing a few erotic stories, when there was a knock on the door. I slung my device on my desk and opened it.

The girl from the restaurant stood in the corridor, wearing a translucent, pink babydoll with a white lacy trim. "Holy fuck!" I muttered as she wiped her eyes, pushing past me into my bedroom. She kicked her shoes into the corner beside my wardrobe as she sobbed.

"What's up ...?"

"Lisa."

"What's up, Lisa?" 

"Hugh. Three years we've been married and today was supposed to be special. We booked a long weekend in a hotel and he's had too much to drink and passed out in our bedroom."

"Oh, that's ..." My eyes focused on her erect nipples bumping the tight, sheer fabric. I was 26, and she was a couple of years younger than me, with her youthful body that oozed innocent sexuality.

"It's not fair. Sex in a hotel bedroom is so much saucier and erotic than shagging at home, don't you find?"

I concurred. 

"And I've even shaved it all off for him, just like he wanted," she moaned, pulling the hem of her babydoll to her waist to flash her hairless mons. "And the bastard starts on the whisky, gets to our bedroom and crashes on the bed."

"Well, don't you think you should make sure that he's OK?" I muttered.

"No, we came to this hotel to have sex. And I want sex." Her eyes met mine. The sultry look in her expression told me what she expected. But the nagging doubt preyed on my mind. Was this a scam? Was Hugh about to burst into my room and accuse me of seducing and kidnapping his wife? Were they about to blackmail me?

I reached for my phone as it beeped. "One moment," I said, and subtly turned on the video recorder before placing it against my book to film the room. "But if your husband is ... ill ..."

"Hugh is not ill. He's drunk," she persisted. "I need sex." She twisted her two pigtails in her hand and turned to face the mirror, tugging the hem of her babydoll to the seat of her buttocks. "Don't you find me sexy?"

"Very," I replied. "More than you can imagine. But your husband ..."

"He is a drunkard. And you need to step into his shoes. I need a man to take me." She flashed her eyes and walked towards me. She ran her hands over my T-shirt, sliding down my body to reach my loungewear trousers.

"Lisa," I muttered. 

The young wife pulled the drawstring, dropping my bottoms to my ankles and freeing my semi-erect prick. "That looks gorgeous," she squealed, taking it in her hand. 

I stopped resisting; I closed my eyes as she stroked me, her soft grip jerking my shaft into an erection. Leaning against the wall, I lost myself in her wondrous touch. 

She knelt in front of me, taking my cock in her mouth. I moaned as the young woman fellated me, running her tongue over my glans and bobbing over the tip. I naturally bucked my hips, savouring her warm, wet blowjob. 

"My turn," I whispered. "I want to taste that cunt of yours." 

"No," she squealed, shaking her head. Her fingers stroked my cock as she sat on my duvet, hiking her babydoll to her waist. "Fuck me."

"But ..."

"Fuck me!" She demanded in a firm, direct voice. I pushed her flimsy nightdress to expose her breasts and kissed her nipple, swirling my tongue against her erect point. She groaned, as she allowed me a few moments to suck on her bosom, before she laid back on the crisp, white sheets. I knelt between her thighs, guiding my cock into her.

Into her slick wetness. She was horny, and I penetrated her, sliding into her young cunt. I felt her muscles grip my prick, as her legs wrapped around my waist, urging me to go deeper and faster. 

"I should get a condom."

"Fuck me!" Lisa squealed. "Harder. I'm on the pill. Now stop pussying about and screw me like a real man!" 

I thrusted faster and faster into the insatiable wife, enjoying the sensation of my dick hammering into her. We groaned as our flesh slapped together. Her hands pulled my mouth towards her, so she could kiss as we screwed.

Her painted pink nails scratched my skin, and she threw her head back, screaming and crying with every exhalation as I pounded harder and harder into her.

It had been two years since I'd had a bareback fuck. And never had I had a woman so passionate and excitable. The nymph arched her back, meeting every rhythmic thrust with a scream of encouragement. Her ragged breaths ebbed as I neared my orgasm.

Then she came. Her body quivered and trembled, and her cunt squeezed my dick as her guttural yells filled the room. "Fuck! Yes! Harder! Oh, my fucking God!" 

Her actions triggered my release and with her panted groan, I swore and plunged my prick deeper, emptying my balls into her cunt with several waves of orgasmic pleasure. Her ankles dug into my back; she beamed, feeling my cock pulse. 

I kissed her; she returned my smooch. "That was amazing, but I better get back before my husband wakes," she said, untangling her legs and smoothing her nightie. In less than a few seconds, she hurried out of my room, leaving me perplexed. I grabbed my pyjama bottoms from the floor and turned to my en-suite to clean up when I noticed her shoes beside my wardrobe.

I didn't want her to have to explain to her partner where they were, so I dressed myself, picked them up and padded to the adjacent room, gently pressing on the door. I wanted to slip them into their bedroom, but I heard Lisa's voice.

"Yeah, get your tongue in. He fired a big load up there. Can you taste it?"

Curiosity got the better of me, and I slipped into their room, looking at the bed. Hugh, naked, lay face up on the duvet as his wife straddled his mouth, forcing cunnilingus from her husband. She made eye contact with me, holding her shoes, and smiled. 

"He was massive. Much bigger than you, darling. And he really fucked me. Gave me an orgasm from his dick. Hmmm ... I'd love to see him again tomorrow. He could screw me all night. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Loaning your wife to a stranger and hearing our sex through the walls?"

I placed the shoes on the carpet and quietly retreated to my room. Lisa knocked on my door thirty minutes later, still dressed in her babydoll. I looked up from my book as she entered, a little sheepishly.

"I suppose you want the truth?"

"Would be nice," I said. "My cock is a decent size, but it's not been called massive."

"Compared to Hugh, you are a stallion," she replied. "But he has a creampie-eating kink. We both do. We have sex and he always eats me out. But a few times, we've found someone else to screw me, and that gets him off more." She looked at her bare feet on the hotel carpet. "I'm sorry I tricked you, but I just needed you to cum in me. And I enjoyed it."

"So did I," I replied. "It was one of the best fucks I've ever had. Although I like to go down on sexy women too. And a bit of foreplay, sometimes."

She sniggered. "I had sex with Hugh and he ate me out. Go down on me and you'd taste my tiny-dicked hubby. You come in me. He comes around me!" She sighed. "We didn't plan for this. We really are on our anniversary break all weekend. I saw you at the hotel and we talked, and I thought you might be up for a no-strings shag. And you were. So no harm done, eh?"

"No," I muttered, but I felt a little used. Maybe the women I saw up and down the country, and who I had brief two-hour dalliances with, felt equally cheap. She used me to sate her need, without asking me what I wanted. But there was a cute vulnerability to her, and I said good night to the temptress. But her words gave me an idea, and I sent a text to my manager in the Cambridgeshire studio. 

He replied and at 8am I knocked on the bedroom door of the sexy hotwife and her poorly endowed cuckold. "I have a photography studio down the road. We have no bookings from 4pm. The manager will provide you with four men to fill you up if he may film it, and he'll make masks available to hide your identity. Interested?"

Lisa nodded. "Fuck yes!" She didn't even ask her husband as her eyes flashed excitedly. "That sounds amazing. Are you going to be there?"

"Yeah, I'm going to see if I can stay here for one more night. If they have room!"

"I hope they do," she said. "We'll have fun tonight too!" 

"Maybe. But on my terms."

I arranged with the hotel reception to extend my stay by an additional night and spent the Saturday sightseeing in the picturesque university city. I met Lisa and Hugh at the hotel at 3:30, and I drove them in my saloon to the sprawling photography studio.

Jules beckoned us in via the side door and took us to the video suite. White walls, with the cameras angled away from the company logo above the entrance; this was the exact room on the smut that surfaced at the beginning of the week and was the reason for his industrial-strength bollocking. He'd set up a leather puffy, and had a Venetian half-face mask for them both resting on the furniture. I counted eight cameras dotted around the space.

"OK, let's get Hugh into position."

"Position?" He asked.

The brown-haired, thin, short man had an expression of nervousness from the moment we left the hotel, and this intensified as he saw the room.

"Yeah, I want you to lie on the floor, handcuffed to that railing. We'll have a camera trained on you, looking down, and every time your bird wants to empty her cunt of cum, we'll have a splendid view of you eating her out. So get undressed and into position."

"You want me naked?"

"Of course," Jules muttered. I wondered if Hugh would freak out at this, but Lisa soothed him and kissed her husband, undressing him as she did. The mask helped soothe his anxieties, and he complied with the director. 

I stepped out of the shot of the cameras at the back of the room as Lisa sat on the puffy in another obscene nightie. Black, sheer and so sexy, she grinned at the camera as she toyed with her clit. 

Jules left the studio to operate the remote controlled cameras from the technical booth. A few moments later, the door opened and four men entered. They were young, fit and had beaming grins on their uncovered faces when they saw Lisa, dressed provocatively. 

I couldn't help but feel a little protective of the nymph. They outnumbered her four to one, and as she stood up, they formed a semi-circle around her, touching and caressing her body. Fingers squeezed her bosoms and groped her mons, and they took turns kissing her. 

Hugh saw them groping his wife; she guided the men into undressing, running her hands over bare chests, fondling bulges in underwear and then touching thick, meaty pricks. She pointed to the man to her right, throwing her arm over his shoulder and pulling his mouth towards her.

I knew what that felt like. She ground her tongue against his, groaning, as his fingers toyed with her cunt. She squealed as she fell backwards, landing on the large padded puffy and throwing her legs out wide. 

Beautifully erotic as the man lowered himself into her. The camera was in front of me, and it had a splendid view as he slid his prick into her cunt, with Hugh handcuffed and helpless as another guy fucked his wife. 

He began slowly, thrusting faster and faster into the lithe beauty. She panted, throwing her head back as half-a-dozen cameras recorded her sluttery. Her husband watched from the floor; his tiny dick reaching a two-inch erection as he saw the debauched show. 

Other men felt her bosom or toyed with her clit as the first gent rammed his prick harder and faster into the exhibitionist. She bucked her hips, matching his violent cadence as he hammered into the youthful wife.

"Gonna come," he cried in a London accent, as his buttocks tensed and Lisa groaned. 

She panted and encouraged another man to take his place. He held her legs high as he slid his dick into her well-fucked hole, using her like a sex toy as he chased his orgasm.

My cock hardened in my shorts. I wanted a piece of this slut, but I'd have her later. Her eyes rolled as he pounded into her. She thrashed as his thighs slapped into her body, pummelling her cunt with his thick, veiny prick.

The guy had stamina. For a few minutes, he slammed his dick deep into the groaning, crying, orgasming Lisa. This was no fake climax for the cameras. The pigtailed slut's orgasm filled the room as she gripped the side of the puffy, yelling angrily through excited squeals. 

When he finally unloaded into her, she sank into the leather furniture, and gave a deep, hoarse squeal as another prick plugged her leaking pussy. He was equally rough, but lacked the longevity of the first two. His rapid, aggressive thrusting emptied his balls before Lisa could climax again, and she panted as she stepped from the puffy and stood over her husband. 

A string of cum hung from her cunt like a stalactite, and she squatted, resting her buttocks on his forehead and forcing her leaking pussy over his mouth.

His tongue swept over her slit, scooping the seeping semen onto his eager tongue. "Eat it, you fucking perv," she cried, showing her wedding rings to the camera. "This is what my husband does when big cocks fuck his wife. Faster, I've got more men to do. Quicker!"

The final fuck was truly nasty. She knelt over her husband's face, her hands resting on the railings where his handcuffs lay, and asked the fourth guy to screw her on the floor.

Over Hugh. 

As her partner's tongue flicked against her clit, she guided a strange man into plugging her pussy bareback. Inches from Hugh's mouth, another man's dick speared into his wife. 

"Oh, that's it," she squealed. "Fill me up!"

The man holding her thighs grunted as he slammed into her. His thick prick stretched her hole and his balls dragged over Hugh's chin. She ran her hands through her husband's hair as the young lad pounded into her pussy.

As Hugh's tongue touched the intruding dick, hammering into his wife, his cock jerked. Doubtless, he was embarrassed to be aroused by this, and yet incredibly horny. I reckon he wanted to make Lisa groan and squeal like the men in the room, but his tiny prick was barely bigger than an AA battery. 

Lisa bounced on the thick dick, her climax building. He slammed into her, making her body tremble. She cried out, screaming from pleasure as Hugh's cunnilingus and the stranger's pounding brought her to orgasm.

He grunted, thrusting his cock deep into her and emptying his balls into Lisa as she climaxed. She got to her feet, standing over her husband as cum leaked from her cunt. "That's some load," she cried, squatting once more to face the room. Her fingers touched her husband's pubic hair, and she stroked his erect prick. "This is why I need other men. My husband is a tiny dicked two pump chump."

He groaned into her filthy cunt, as her two fingers rubbed his dick a few times and cum shot into the air, landing on his stomach and belly. 

This ended the show, and the men left the room, smirking at the sadistic words from the hotwife. Jules returned, and he unfastened the husband with his cum-smeared face. Hugh and Lisa cleaned themselves in the toilet before returning to the film studio. "I'll get this edited and send you a copy."

"Give them a copy," I said. "I'm not really here." I turned to the hotwife. "But you can send it to me please. I want to see it." 

We traded numbers, and I took the married couple back to their hotel. Hugh said little until we reached the car park. "Thanks," he muttered, shaking my hand. "That was incredible."

12