Hotel Room Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I thought so."

Lisa tapped me on the arm. "And I'll see you after dinner, around eight?" She asked.

"OK," I replied, grinning. I took my saloon to a better restaurant and stopped at a supermarket on my return. At ten to eight, I ran a bath in my en-suite, sprinkling it with some scented lotion I got from the shop, as I wore just a thick dressing gown.

Lisa knocked on my bedroom door, wearing the sexy pink and white babydoll, and my hands slid underneath the thin material, lifting it over her head. "Go have a bath," I demanded, pointing to my ensuite.

"I'm clean-ish."

"I want to go down on you. And you won't let me unless your clean there. I've filled the tub and scented the water."

"But ..." she argued, looking into my eyes.

"I'm not just fucking you as if you're a cheap whore. I'm going to savour your body and treat you like a lady. This is on my terms, not yours."

She sniggered. "Yes, Sir!" 

I swatted her bare buttocks, but closed the door behind her to give her privacy. After what I saw today, it was a weird gesture, but felt instinctive. 

She returned a few minutes later, draped in a towel, and I kissed her soft lips as I hugged her. Warm and sexy, I guided her to the bed, unwrapping the gorgeous wife. She spread her legs, eager for me to touch her. Her breath hitched as my fingers glided over her damp pussy lips, and I knelt on the duvet, running my lips over her inner thigh.

Lisa panted, begging me to stop teasing her. She smelt so feminine and tasted so divine. She groaned as I sucked on her clit, flicking her bud, as my tongue meandered along her slit. 

My hands massaged her body as I lapped at her folds. My mouth teased and caressed her button; I gently suckled it between my lips as my fingers toyed with her nipples. She panted; her thighs trembled as she lifted her buttocks from my bed, and cried out, screaming from her orgasm. 

I never stopped kissing her clit, furthering her climax as she shuddered. "No ... oh no ... oh fuck ... god ... yes ... no ... oh fucking ..." Her squeals came as she panted, running her hands through my hair as her cunt flooded my face with her delicious juices. 

Her thighs quivered as she thrashed, bucking her hips as she screamed in ecstasy with pleasure sweeping through her body. 

"No," she begged. "Oh, yes!" 

Two fingers on my left hand plunged into her sopping pussy, sliding in with no resistance. She exhaled loudly as I rubbed her insides, massaging her G-Spot as my thumb circled her clit. Her hips moved rhythmically in tune with my thrusts as she chased her third orgasm.

"Oh, God!" she gasped. "I'm close." Her body shivered and trembled as another tsunami of pleasure swept through her. Her walls gripped my fingers with her spasming cunt quivering. 

Her juices flowed over my hand. "Come for me," I demanded.

"Fuck me," she begged.

"Teasing little hotwives need to climax many times before I screw them. I want to watch you orgasm again. It's so erotic. You're so beautiful." My fingers floated over her G-Spot, rubbing it as I toyed with her clit.

She panted, groaning with deep guttural cries as I brought her to another climax; the room stunk of her arousal and I lapped at her juices, covering her cunt.

"Fuck me!" She demanded. "Fuck me now!"

I tossed my dressing gown onto the floor and knelt between her thighs, nestling my hard cock between her legs. I pressed against her entrance, feeling her supple, wet sex. She groaned as I filled her; my prick slick with her juices.

And then I buried myself in her warmth. My balls slapped against her taint. She squealed, bucking her hips to meet my thrusts as the bed creaked under our passionate movement. 

Her cunt gripped my prick like a latex glove as I pounded into her. "I love seeing you orgasm," I whispered. "You're the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"Yeah," she squealed, running her hands over my shoulders and digging her nails into my sides.

"So much." I leant and kissed her lips; our tongues danced as I fucked her harder and harder. I felt her walls tighten around my cock, and she gasped, breaking our kiss.

Her moans grew louder, her body quivered, and her pussy squeezed my dick, sending me into my climax and flooding her cunt with cum. 

She panted, mewing on the bed as she felt me unload into her. "I need to get back to Hugh."

"Special Delivery!" I joked, withdrawing my prick from the sensual beauty. I longed for a little more time with her, but she needed to present the creampie to her partner before it drained from her cunt. Lisa took the dressing gown from my fingers, slipping it over her shoulders; she waved goodbye and slipped from my room into the corridor. 

I emptied the bath, showered, and folded her cute babydoll nightie. I promised myself I'd give it back to her, but I knew I'd keep it as a momento, when there was a knock on my door. 

Lisa stood in the doorway naked, holding my dressing gown. "I want to spend the night with you!" She confessed as she strode into my bedroom. "Hugh's a good man, but you're different. Exciting, dangerous, sexually dominant. I want more of that."

"And all of my partners have been on their own four or five nights a week as I work away, and I have lots of lovers up and down the motorway for quick fucks. I'm not monogamous. You don't want to be with me and I'm not a good man. I use women for quick, cheap sex."

She stood at the end of my bed. "I'm not monogamous either! But I'm not planning to leave Hugh. I love him, but I still need to spend tonight with you. Please? No-one has ever treated me to so many orgasms and certainly not someone who wasn't dating me. I think you are a decent bloke. You made tonight about me, not you. It was beautiful. And it'll strengthen my marriage if I have a bit of variety in the bedroom. Letting me sleep with you would make my relationship better and stronger. Plus, we live near Oxford, so when you travel there, you can stay with us and not a hotel. To top me up with variety, of course. We'd owe you so much. But right now, let me stay with you. I'll show you a good time, I promise." 

She slid her finger against her lips and kissed it. "Well, when you put it like that," I said, gesturing to my bed. I picked up the phone and dialled reception. "Hi, this is Room 6. Can I order a bottle of chilled Prosecco to be delivered now with two glasses, deluxe breakfast for two tomorrow at 9am and a late checkout?" 

She grinned as I made the request. Her eyes followed me as I walked around the bed and slipped under the duvet with her. She snuggled up to me, pressing her naked body against mine. "I've never had room service," she admitted.

I chuckled. It was only for a few hours, but I had the sexiest minx in the county sharing my bed, my kisses, and my dick. 

And for once, I cared about whether a female partner of mine had a good time, too.

12