Hotel Sauna Encounter

Story Info
Bi encounter in a hotel sauna with a stranger.
955 words
4.2
16.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was staying a couple of nights in a downtown hotel in Toronto while my wife was having knee surgery. I wanted to relax a little after a rather hectic drive into the city, so I told the wife I was going for a swim and sauna. I left her in the room watching TV and made my way up to the pool. In the change room I noticed a guy was in the sauna when I was putting on my bathing suit. I was feeling a little horny as I had arranged to meet a lady FWB the next day after my wife was admitted to the hospital. I went out to the pool and started swimming, when a lady in her early 30s came into the pool area in a white bikini that barely covered her ample bosom and had to be shaved pussy. She sat in one of the chairs and started reading a book.

As I swam past her every lap of the pool I kept getting harder. Finally I had had enough and got out of the pool with the intention of jerking off in the shower. I managed to keep my erection hidden from her when I got out of the pool and walked into the change room. Once in there I noticed the guy was still in the sauna. He had been getting in and out and showering every couple of minutes. I removed my swim trunks and put them in the spin dryer. I wrapped a towel around me as I did so, still with a firm though no longer erect cock.

I put my now almost dry bathing suit on top of a towel on the bench and proceeded into the sauna. He had his towel draped over his crotch as I entered the sauna. I sat down at the other end of the bench from him and let my towel unfold. He immediately noticed that I was uncovered and opened his towel revealing his 7.5 inch uncut cock in about the same state as mine. I immediately noticed that he too was shaved smooth. He would reach down every once in a while and give his cock a stroke, my 6.5 inch cut cock started to grow. As I watched his reach its full length and girth.

We started to chat about shaving and our reasons for doing so. He mentioned that he was bi and had not had another's cock in a while. I told him that it had been over 6 months since I had last had a guy give me a BJ. I was slowly stroking my cock to get it to its full potential, as was he at this time. Then we heard the door to the change room open. A couple of guys came in, quickly got into their bathing suits and then left. We had both covered up our erect cocks when we heard the door open, and now uncovered our still erect cocks when they left. He stepped down off his seat and came over to me and asked if I minded as he held out his hand. I said no and released my hold on my cock so he could grab it.

He held his cock in one hand and mine in his other, slowly stroking both. Again he asked if I would mind as he started getting down on his knees, I said sure and he started sucking my cock, licking the head first then taking it into his mouth. We heard the door again and he stood up wrapped his towel around his waist and headed for the shower, I covered up and remained seated. Soon the others had changed and left. He came back into the sauna and dropped his towel immediately. I removed my towel and he once again started sucking me, this time he positioned himself so I could reach his cock with my hand. I started stroking his stiff cock while he gave oral attention to mine. Once again the door to the change room opened and he quickly went to the other end of the sauna and sat with his towel covering his erect cock.

When the others left the change room on their way to the pool we both remove the covering towels. This time I got up and went to him. I quickly grabbed his cock in my hand and started stroking it. On the third stroke I bent over and took his stiff cock in my mouth, licking and sucking it as I did. He just sat back and spread his legs so I could take his cock deeper into my mouth. I had told him earlier that I did not want him to cum in my mouth so when he got close he pushed my head off of his cock. He said that he wanted to eat my cum so, I sat back down and spread my legs and he started sucking me again, it was not long before I exploded into his waiting mouth. He drank down every last drop and made sure that I had finished cumming before he withdrew from my now satisfied cock.

He had an extra towel with him so I said I would like to get him off as well. So he stood there while I jerked him and occasionally licked his stiff cock till he finally came into the spare towel. We both went out and showered and got dressed and headed to our respective rooms. I was staying another night but he was not. The next night I went back to the sauna and there was another guy in there, but that is another story for another time.