Hotel Screamer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stumbled back against the tiled shower wall. "Fuck," I happily sighed. My balls already ached. I had busted pretty hard last night, and this last load felt even bigger. Phew.

I gave myself a minute before turning off the water and toweling off. I grabbed another towel to wipe my semen off the shower glass. That would be a rude thing to leave for the cleaning staff.

I got dressed to head to the London office. With well-drained balls, I figured I might as well get there early and get organized.

Before I did, I put my cum-stained dress shirt from the night before in one of the laundry bags that had been provided in the room.

* * * * *

I got back from work in the early evening and headed upstairs to change out of my suit and into more casual clothes. I wanted to try this restaurant and cocktail bar one of my colleagues had recommended, and a suit seemed out of place in the trendy neighborhood I was headed to.

But as I was changing, I heard fighting through the wall. "I said we can't tonight, ok?" A man's voice barked.

"We can just go later!" A voice called back. Wait, I thought.

"I'll be too tired. I'll just want room service. Go without me if you want."

"Fine, I will! Thanks for trying to get away from work for me." She sounded pissed off and sarcastic. "This is exactly what I wanted."

But that voice! That was Ellen. Right? I was like 80% sure.

I heard a heavy door slam. Had I been wearing a shirt, I would've poked my head into the hall to see if I could catch a glimpse of the woman from next door. Instead, I looked through the peephole in the door. But I didn't see anyone go by.

* * * * *

I got back later that night, around 10:30 or so. The restaurant had been fine, but my brain had stayed embarrassingly fixated on whether the sexy woman I'd met in the pool was the howling slut I'd heard get railed last night. I decided I should get into bed and lose myself in a book. Fortunately, I had brought a copy of Demon Copperhead with me.

I'd been reading for a while, but, much to my voyeuristic chagrin, I didn't hear anything fun through the wall. I fell asleep.

But, when I woke up the next morning, I got an earful.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming!" The woman next door cried. It was like a fucking invitation, so I started stroking my morning wood.

"Ride me awake, slut. Yeah, good girl." I said dirtily. "Cream my prick you sexy slut. Love how those tits bounce." In my mind, I was grabbing Ellen's thick thighs and reaching behind to grope her fat ass while she bounced up and down my dick.

"Fuck yes! I love it!" It had to be Ellen. It just did.

"Be Daddy's squirter as I breed you," I encouraged, urging on my imagined lover. "Want to feel you cum like a bitch when I blow my load up you."

If we'd been fucking for real--and not just in my brain as I masturbated--I would've smacked Ellen's ass hard. To make her feel like an owned plaything.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Cried the voice next door. Sure, I'll take that as imagined squirting. I loved a woman's orgasm, squirting or otherwise. Seeing a woman overwhelmed with the pleasure you inflict on her. It's profoundly sexy.

I kept stroking, hoping to hear more, but I got nothing. Instead, I imagined Ellen bending over for a rough doggy-style fuck. I was grabbing her hips, pulling her back into me, as I slammed my dick up her cunt.

'Don't pull out, I'm squirting, I'm squirting on your cock!' I imagined her saying.

It wasn't long before I was cumming. I imagined her saying, 'Oh, fuck, it's so warm! Spray it all in me. Get my slutty cunt pregnant!' In my mind, as I shot off, I did exactly that. Pumped her hard. Harder and harder as I doused her cervix in spunk, really hammering it home.

"Tell your shit boyfriend it's his kid," I murmured as I flooded her imaginary tubes with my swimmers. "We'll both know you're my owned bitch. You get bred with my babies."

'Yes, Daddy, own my womb!' She'd say back, looking over her shoulder and sticking her tongue out for me to spit in her mouth. So I could soil that, too, as my DNA placed a nine-month claim on her uterus.

Another awesome morning orgasm. This was shaping up to be a way better business trip than usual.

This time I had grabbed a few tissues from the box on the nightstand, so I just chucked the goopy paper into the bin and got ready for the day. I didn't have to be into the office for a bit, and the weather was unseasonably nice for London. I decided I'd head out early and walk to work.

* * * * *

As I rounded the hallway corner back towards my room that evening, I finally saw a man come out of the room next door. He was about my age in dark rimmed glasses. Four inches shorter than me or so. Clean shaven in a t-shirt with some logo on it.

"Hi," I nodded. He nodded back, saying nothing, and stood outside the door. Was he waiting for someone else inside?

Wanting to buy myself a little bit of extra time in the hall, I pulled out my wallet and started searching for the hotel room's keycard. I knew well it was in my suit jacket pocket, but I figured that Ellen might stick her head out.

I sifted through my wallet for a long time. At least it felt too long for me to have much left by way of plausibility deniability about whether I was really looking for the key. So I closed up my wallet and patted my jacket pocket.

"Ah, right," I said out loud. Out of the corner of eye, I could see my neighbor was not looking at me at all. He was looking at his iPhone.

I started going into my room. Rats, I thought. I could've fumbled for way longer--not like that guy was paying attention.

But, right as my foot crossed the threshold, a woman came out of the room next door!

And... it was not Ellen. At all. It was some skinny blonde. Ringlet curls past her shoulders, pixie face, bright blue eyes. Her pink lips had a feline mischief to them when she walked out that door. But when she looked at me, her cheeks flushed and she averted her eyes downward.

She looked back up. "Hello," she said softly, turning to me.

"Hi," I said back. The pitch of her voice was about right.

"Ready?" The man said to her. He looked cross.

"Um, yeah." She replied.

"Did you forget anything?"

"No, it's all here," she said to him, patting a small shoulder bag she carried. It wasn't just the pitch, but the timbre of her voice. Well, shit. This was the woman I heard getting fucked.

The two of them started walking away together. She looked over her shoulder at me and saw me watching her. She was still blushing. She must be embarrassed at meeting a guy who heard her getting pounded out, I thought. I might've blushed, too, under the circumstances. I did get to admire her ass in her jeans, a compact little bubble butt. Nice, but definitely had nothing on Ellen.

* * * * *

I went out for dinner with my colleagues and came back to the hotel after. As I entered the lobby, I saw Ellen, sitting on a couch, alone, in the hotel's bar and restaurant.

I walked over, right past the hostess desk. Ellen was sipping a drink in a tumbler glass through a little red straw, and she was wearing a strapless black cocktail dress. "Ellen," I said. She turned her head and looked up to face me. Recognition set into her face. She smiled attractively.

"Mr. David Sutton, sir," she mused.

"What about my other titles?"

"What about them?" She smirked. I smiled. She was clever.

"Why are you drinking alone?" I asked.

She sighed. "Why do you think? Because my boyfriend is lame!" He's been in the room all day, working or taking calls. It's so annoying."

"He's still up there?"

"Yeah! Except now that I'm not there, he's apparently going to go out to a 'late brainstorm sesh' with his team." She made air quotes with her fingers for those last words. "It's been ridiculous. Whenever I want to do anything, he has to work. And he keeps backing out of the dates I put together for us! All he does is work on his laptop or hop on Zoom calls."

"Huh. Then why did he have to come to London? It sounds like his work is just remote."

"That's what I said! And do you know what he said? Do you know what that--that jerk--said to me? He said 'you don't understand business.'"

"Wow."

"I totally understand business!" She proclaimed. "I'm not exactly floundering in my field. Asshole." She huffed and took a long suck on the little red straw in her drink.

"Even if you were, I feel like you don't say things like that to people. It's rude. Serves no purpose."

"But I do understand business!"

I laughed. "I'm sure you do. That makes it worse."

"Yeah. Thank you." She looked relieved at the validation. "Do you want to join me?" She asked. "I hate drinking alone."

"Sure," I said. I sat down and ordered the house take on an old fashioned, made with some special English tea blend. It was good, but any drink would've been good in these circumstances: Ellen and I had a lovely time. And I mean lovely. We laughed. We shared a taste in music. The conversation flowed naturally; she'd ramble about her work, her high, bright voice accelerating and decelerating with the pace of her feelings. She complained about lots, too. Most particularly about her boyfriend, but also her siblings, her parents.

The easy of conversation only made her more attractive. I couldn't help but notice how good she smelled. After we finished our drinks, I ordered a second round. When I looked back at her--her I put my eyes back on her as soon as the waiter walked away. I could feel the telltale signs of lust. My jaw was trembling slightly. My cock was leaking precum in my trousers. I hadn't felt this seized with anxious excitement on a date since I'd been, what, nineteen years old or so?

I felt her flirting back, too. But the feeling was soon dashed. "OK," she said, "I should get back upstairs and see if my boyfriend is still alive or if work finally killed him."

"Right. Yeah, I guess it's late for me."

"Unless you want to swim with a hangover tomorrow morning," she teased.

"I'll do a lot for love, but I won't do that," I quipped.

She giggled. "You're funny."

"Yeah, funny looking,"

"Hah," she guffawed with a harsh exhale. "You know you're not."

"Maybe I want you to tell me all about it," I replied.

"Maybe at the pool tomorrow morning I will."

"Planning for your vibrator to be dead again?"

She bit her lip. I thought I could see her rubbing her thighs together, but the lighting was soft and dim, so that could've just been dickful (yes, I mean dickful) thinking. "OK, Mister," she teased. "Maybe you have had enough for tonight."

I called the waiter over to ask for the check.

"Sure, sir. What's your room number?"

I told him mine. I looked over at Ellen to see a quizzical look on her face. "Are you paying for my drink?" She asked.

"A small price to pay for your company."

"Thank you," she smiled.

We got to the elevator. As we were waiting, she turned to me and said, "You know, hanging out with you was just what I think I needed. Jay's been so self-centered. It's nice to have a cute guy listen to my problems for a change and pay for my tequila."

I raised an eyebrow. "You think I'm cute?"

"Mister, if I didn't have a boyfriend, I'd be on my tippy toes with your tongue in my mouth right now."

"Dump him?" I offered.

"Hardeehar, very funny."

The elevator came. As we got in, Ellen's food skidded. "Oh!" She yelped. I tried to grab her to keep her upright, my hands reaching out and finding her hips through her dress. "Ah!" She had caught herself on the back wall of the elevator and shoved off the wall, bumping her big backside into me and knocking me into the elevator buttons.

"You OK?" I asked her. Her back was against my chest.

"Yeah, are you? I thudded into you hard." I could feel her soft ass against my clothed cock. It wasn't as soft as one might think looking at her. She must be a strong girl. I wondered how well she could feel me.

"A-OK," I said.

Ellen pulled herself off me and turned around. She pointed behind me and said, "At least you hit my floor."

I looked back and saw that I activated the buttons for three hotel floors, including my own. "Got mine too," I said.

As the elevator rose, I noticed her scent again. A woman who smells as sweet as that isn't someone you meet every day. But when you do, it stirs the loins something fierce. A sexual magnetism.

She must have noticed me sniffing--or at least noticed something--because she turned towards me and asked, "Are you OK?"

"Yeah," I said. "Something smells really good."

"I don't smell anything."

I turn to her and smell. "I think it's your perfume."

"I'm not wearing any perfume," she said.

Ah, so that's just how she smells, I thought: Breedable. I couldn't take my eyes off her. And she was looking right back.

"You know," she started, "I only had one drink. I could probably use another."

The elevator opened to my floor. "Want another?" I asked. Sleep be damned. I'd stay up to hang out with this woman longer.

"Yeah."

"OK," I said, stepping out of the elevator. Ellen followed. "We'll head back down--"

"Or maybe we could use the minibar?" She asked.

I turned to her. "Ellen, I thought--" But she was coming towards me.

Was I about to kiss another man's girlfriend while he was in his room working in this very hotel?

My mouth found hers. So yes, yes I was.

Her lips immediately parted, our tongues dancing. This close, she somehow smelled even better. I grabbed her ass with both hands and squeezed.

"Fuck," she moaned into my mouth.

"Mm, you like that?" I sighed back into her mouth, kneading her bubbly booty and gently biting her lower lip.

"Fucking love it!" she moaned.

I kissed down her neck. "Fuck," she moaned. I bit her shoulder. "Fuck," she moaned again. Suddenly she grabbed my head. "Hey, no marks, no marks!" She whined.

I looked at her. "Yeah. Right."

"And, maybe.... Maybe we just have a drink. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you."

And there it was: my cresting boner was now falling with disappointment. "It's fine. We can go down to the bar if you want." I felt like a card, kissing a taken woman. I could at least by her a drink to make up for it.

"No, the minibar is fine."

"OK, I said." I started walking down the hall towards my room.

"Where are you going?" Ellen asked. I looked back at her. She was standing still.

"To my room?" I said, pointing over my shoulder with my thumb.

"Oh. OK." She followed. When we got to mine, she looked at the door said said, "Here?"

"Yeah," I replied. She followed me inside.

"How about I mix the drinks? I used to bartend in college." I nodded. I took a seat on the hotel room couch and watched her hips swing her way to the minibar. It was well stocked. She mixed what looked to me like two dark and stormies. She brought them over and sat down. "Tell me how it is."

I tasted it right as her thigh brushed against mine.

"It's delicious. But," I said, swallowing, "that might be because you smell really good. Perfumes the drink.

Ellen made a hungered face. "How good?"

"So good it's hard not to bite your neck right now." I took another sip and fretted I'd made a comment too far. But a sexy woman and liquid courage combined are a hell of a drug.

"David," she sighed, moving her mouth towards mine again. This time I quickly returned the gesture, kissing her hard.

I had no excuse this time. When Ellen and I had kissed by the elevator, I hadn't been thinking. Maybe that's a sin in itself, but it's a sin of omission. This time, I was thinking clearly. "This hottie has a boyfriend, and I fucking want her." That's the voice I heard in my head. "She smells like sex," the voice urged as our tongues wrestled between our mouths.

I reached under Ellen's dress and massaged her bare, thick thigh.

"Fuck, I'm so wet," she moaned into my mouth. She spread her legs wider and grabbed my wrist, steering me towards the lacy thong covering her hot, wet pussy. Fucking hell, she was soaked! I rubbed her juicy mound, feeling her dampness seep through the scant undergarment.

"You like touching this pussy?" She groaned lustily.

"So fucking wet for me. Good girl." I went back to biting her neck, but more gently this time.

"Yessss," she moaned. "Make me be a good girl and treat me like a slut!" God damn, those words were a fucking jackpot! She was talking even dirtier than the girl I'd heard getting fucked next door. I pulled her panties to the side and sunk two fingers right up her sopping gash. "Fuck yes! Oh, fuck, do it like that!" I hooked my fingers in a come-hither motion, massaging the front wall of her cunt.

I leaned towards her and pulled her strapless dress down over her tits with my other hand. My eyes were rewarded with her pink, perky nipples. I licked and sucked on her left breast, tracing the nipple with my tongue.

"Oh my god fuck yes!" She moaned. "Fuck. Fuck! You're going to make me cum."

"Damn, already?" I was incredulous. Most women do not climax so easily.

"You're so good at that, and you've had me horny all night. Fuck!" I resumed frigging her dripping cunt on my digits. "Fuck!" She called again. I felt the front of her vagina spasming, cumming. Felt like a balloon inflating around me. "Oh fuck cumminnnnnggg!" She shouted her orgasm as her pussy squeezed my fingers off.

"Yeah, cum like a good girl, you nasty little slut!" I jeered as she writhed for me.

"Fuck, fuck, make me cuuuuum!" She threw her head back, arching her spine, letting the pleasure wash over her. When she started to come down from the delicious high, she looked at me, reclined on the couch, panting. "Oh my god, I can't believe you just did that to me." She started to sit up.

But hooked fingers keep a slut from moving. She groaned. "Want me to do it again?" I asked.

"I--ooohh--fuck. How are you so good at this?" Her cunt clamped. Was she already having another orgasm? I grabbed her left tit with my free hand and gave her nipple a pinch. "Fuck! Oh fuuuuck!" Her pussy went full vice on my fingers--definitely another orgasm.

I could smell it, too. How hard she was cumming. She reeked like a sweet, fuckable, breedable masterpiece. God damn, how did this sex kitten's boyfriend not spend all his time inside her?

"Ohmygod, ohmygod," Ellen panted, her black dress bunched around her waist, her hairless pussy and perky tits in full view. Her thighs jiggled as she came down from her latest cum. "OK, OK." She scooted back away from me. My fingers fell out of her body. Stained with her honey.

I couldn't help myself. She was pulling her dress back up over her breasts, and I was looking right in her eyes. So what did I do? Without breaking eye contact, I sucked my cuntcreamed fingers into my mouth and tasted her. Yum. As delicious as she smelled.

"Stop, stop, fuck! Ugh, that's hot." She exclaimed, watching me savor her. We weren't touching at this point. We only watched each other. I stuck my tongue out for emphasis, scraping it between my fingers. I wanted to show her how thoroughly I slurped up her juices. How badly I hungered for her.

"Would be hotter getting your pussy soaking my beard," I said smugly. I leaned forward and grabbed one of her plush thighs. Did I mention her skin felt wonderful? I started leaning down between her thighs, but Ellen caught my shoulders and set me back upright.

"No, David, we--we can't." She set her feet on the floor and looked at me. Her big, brown eyes glistened. Her skin twinkled with perspiration.

"OK," I confirmed. I slid away from her, closer to the other side of the couch. When a woman says no, that's to be respected. Without reservation. (Save for those situations where you agree before getting physical that "no" won't mean no, and that some safeword means no, but I digress.)

"Oh, God, what am I doing?" Ellen grasped her forehead. "I've never done anything like this. Never--fuck!--I've never... cheated before." She froze after saying the c word. "This was a bad idea," she continued. "This whole trip was a bad idea. I wanted to have a nice time with him. He's a good guy, really. I know I've been complaining about him," she pattered, gazing at me like she needed me to understand. "But it's going well with him. It really is. He can be an idiot and an asshole, but all men can be. I can be a bitch to him, too, but he doesn't go and cheat on me. Oh, this is so bad. This is so, so bad."