Hotel Screamer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For fucking my throat and making me take every inch." She knew just what to say.

"Want more cock in your throat, princess?" I asked with mock-sweetness. I knew this would get nasty again.

"Please, Daddy. Please feed me co--rngghh!" I didn't wait for her to finish answering to forcefeed her again.

"Sloppy facefuck whore!" I hissed, her head in my hand as I abused her fucktoy throat. "Yeah, all the fucking way down!" I stayed deep, stroking in and out only a few inches. I wasn't leaving that gullet.

"Glrgg! Glrgh!" Her throat glugged sweet music around my invading prick.

"Stick out that tongue and lick Daddy's balls, honey," I ordered. She obeyed, pink tongue darting out and teasing the folds of my sac. "Yes! Good girl! Lick those fucking nuts like a greedy ballsdeep suckwhore."

"Mrmm! Mm!" She moaned from her cockstuffed maw, licking my balls more eagerly at my words. She bounced on her knees. Her tits flew out of her little bikini top. And she had a hand crammed down her bottoms, working her cunt.

"Good fuckslave." I complimented, loving her utter oral submission.

"Pnrff! Mnghh!" She sputtered. I felt her throat tighten suddenly and rolled my hips back, giving her oral cavity a break.

"Too much?" I asked.

"No," she replied immediately. "God no. So good. Fuck!" Her wrist was flying in between her legs. "I feel like such a whore!" Her voice then got quieter. "You could hear me getting fucked in my room, right?"

I wasn't expecting to talk about this. "Well, um. Yeah," I confirmed. I sat back on the bed. "I didn't know it was you, though."

"Did you like what you heard?" She stood up.

"I may have jerked off to it," I confessed.

"That's so hot," she said earnestly. She pulled her bikini top down so it bunched around her waist. Her perky, full tits were out and proud. She twirled around so her big ass was towards me. Bending slightly at the waist, she stuck her butt towards me and slowly lowered her leopard print bikini bottoms. My eyes bugged out as the strip of fabric in her ass crack sprung free. There it was: her lust-glossed pussy.

"I really do need to get my ass fucked, Daddy," she mewled, peering over her shoulder with a slutty smile. "My shitty ex wouldn't treat this ass right." She grasped her voluptuous booty cheeks and spread them, showing off her little starfish. "Give it a kiss, please, Daddy?" She sucked a finger into her mouth and slowly pressed it to her crinkled rim. "It feels so nice," she gushed, circling her finger on the sensitive hole. "I need Daddy to kiss it and make it feel even better." She wiggled her hips, making her ass jiggle irresistibly.

I fell to my knees like they had lead in them and stabbed my tongue right up Ellen's sphincter.

"Oh, Daddy! Fuck!" She wailed. My tongue bore into her anus, wriggling like I was hunting for buried treasure. "Lick my asshole, Daddy! Eat it like it's just another sweet little cunt for you to have!"

I squeezed her bountiful booty with both hands as I rimmed her pucker. "All your holes are just cunts for Daddy, aren't they?" I snarled between predatory licks.

Ellen's body trembled, like my words had her pussy on the edge. "All my holes are pussies for Daddy. My cuntpussy, my mouth pussy, my asspussy. Fuck!" I lapped her clit, dragging my tongue through her pussy juice en route back to her asshole. "Just an asspussy. For Daddy." She was whimpering to herself as I rimmed her, delighted at the filthiness.

"Gonna fuck this ass as rough as you've ever had it up your pussy, princess!" I stood up and pressed my steel-hard dick to her backdoor. Precum varnished her spit-slicked rim.

"Get your Daddy dick wet in my pussy first. Please? Fuck my slutty cunt raw. Like you own it." I angled my pelvis to comply, my painfully erect dick easily finding her welcoming entrance and spearing her. "Yes! Nice and big! " Ellen screamed. I wasn't stopping. I buried every last inch in her, my balls swinging at her clit.

"Ngh, that pussy is nice!" I gritted. It was lick warm, gooey velvet was gently begging me to spew my load as deep as I could. I could still feel the dregs of the last orgasm I pumped inside her.

"Like that, Daddy, like that! Long strokes. Long--yes! Oh god long stroke my pussy!"

I couldn't have been giving Ellen a raw, standing cunt-fuck for more than a minute, and I already felt like I was going to lose my load. I smacked her ass hard, making her yelp. "Get on the bed." I told her, unsheathing myself. She hastily crawled onto her hands and knees. She dropped her left shoulder to the mattress and looked back at me. Big, beautiful booty proudly presented, eyes watching me. Eager to see me take her.

"Come fuck this ass, Daddy." I followed her onto the bed, kneeling, pussy-shined cock once again at her precious pucker.

"Is this my ass now?" I grabbed her hips, preparing to drill her backdoor.

"Fuck it like you own it," she burned. "Rape my fucking asshole!"

I pressed in. But I couldn't get the head in. She was too tight. "Relax," I whispered, bending over her so my mouth was at her neck. "Breathe. Deep breaths." I felt her lungs fill with air and exhale. Her asshole sighed open with the rest of her, and my cock, already pressing her anal opening, started burrowing up her snug backdoor.

"Ooooh fuuuuuck!" Ellen wailed.

"Shhh, that's a good girl," I cooed, stroking her brown locks. "Keep breathing. It's ok. I won't hurt you." I held steady. I didn't want it to hurt. At least not in unpleasant ways. I wanted her to fall in love with letting me have her ass.

When I felt her loosen slightly, I softly fed more of my dick up Ellen's beautiful butt. "Fuck. Oh, fuck." She moaned. I slid deeper.

"Look back at me, princess." I had both hands on her jutting hips. Her wide brown eyes met mine.

"You're--you're in my ass!" She said with disbelief.

I smiled. "And you're giving it up for me like a good girl."

"Yes, Daddy. Yes, Daddy!" Her words quickened and her back channel rippled on my shaft. I thrust in more. "Oh fuuuck!" Ellen hissed. I was balls deep up her asshole, my hips draped over her big ass.

"Ggood fucking girl!" I commended loudly.

"F-fuck it, Daddy! Fuck my tight--little--asshole--oh god!" Her pussy drooled down my balls as they tapped her on my in-strokes. I was drilling in and out, relishing the heat and tightness of her tiniest hole on my invading dick.

"That's all of it. You took every fucking inch." I pet her hair. My pace accelerated.

"That feels so good! It's so intense! Own my ass. Oh! Own my fucking ass!" Ellen arched her back like we were in a yoga class, making her bubble butt look even bigger.

"Gonna long stroke this asshole like it's your cunt, kitten," I cajoled. My fingers dug into her hips, my manmeat pistoning in and out of her assguts.

"Long strokes! Fuck! How--how?" Ellen watched me fuck her bent-over ass. Her lower lip trembled. "How does it feel so fucking good?" She looked truly confused, like she had no idea how getting deep-dicked sodomized could be that pleasurable.

"Because you're a dirty anal slut." I said cooly, like I was explaining some objective fact of reality. "Because your body knows that Daddy owns you. Because all your holes belong to me. Including this tight--little--asshole!" I snarled those last words and pumped her butt faster.

"Ho--oh, oh my god. Oh my god! I'm--ngh, oh my god oh my god oh my god!" I was speeding down her Hershey highway, pummeling her anal fuckchannel. "That's g-gonna make me c-c-cum oh fuuuuck!" Staking my conquest, I plowed long, hard, and deep.

"Cum all over this dick!" I roared. "Yeah! Cum for your deep--anal--fucking!"

"FUCK FUCK FUCK OH FUUUUCK!" Ellen quivered magnificently. And I fucking felt all of it. That elastic-snug asshole clenching, clenching, clenching my invading cock. I felt gushes of pussy cream stain my balls. It was too much.

"You nasty anal whore! Fuck!" I roared my own orgasm into Ellen's squeezing guts. Cum rocketed out my dick like a bent garden hose suddenly let straight. I felt the warm cream spray her backdoor. Blast after massive blast. Conquering Daddy spunk laying claim to the only hole of hers I hadn't yet cum in. Time lost meaning. Reality faltered. That's how hard I climaxed.

And then there I was: draped over Ellen's back, both of us huffing from coital exhaustion, my dick still hard and buried in her asshole.

"I can't believe you made me cum from getting my ass fucked!" Ellen said after some time had gone by. I kissed the back of her neck.

"The magic was inside you all along," I joked.

"Or maybe you fucked some magic into me," she snarked back, clenching her sphincter, making me shudder.

"That's good," I groaned. "You like sucking all of Daddy's magic up into your ass?"

"You have no idea." I pressed on Ellen's thighs to lay her flat. I lay on top of her. My cock was still keeping her ass plugged. And I frankly had no intention of changing that.

"Think he heard?" I gestured to the wall with my thumb, indicating what had been--and I guess still was--Ellen's hotel room.

"I don't even care. I just needed that." She looked at me and kissed me softly. Oddly softly considering the rough, ball-slapping anal sex we'd just had.

"Need me to pull out?" I asked. I was worried she'd be getting sore.

"Don't you dare!" She objected. She shimmied her ass back on my dick for emphasis.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and rolled us onto our left sides. Her skin felt wonderful on mine. I think we were both about as satisfied as two people could be. After what couldn't have been too long, we both fell asleep on that London hotel bed. My arms around Ellen, my cock still in her ass.