Hotel Screamer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell forward onto the bedspread, feeling the ripples of the impact in the mattress. My head was spinning. Fuck. I knew I'd be hungover in the morning. And I knew hangovers made my body stiff and horny.

This in turn caused me to think about Ellen. Ellen who threw her fat ass back in my face when I tongue-fucked her pussy and asshole from behind. The same Ellen who, despite having a boyfriend, came her brains out with me and rewarded me by eagerly throating my cock until I spilled my seed directly into her tummy. And she had the audacity to call me toxic!

My boozed-up brain was replying how her asshole felt against my tongue, how sweet her pussy smelled as I devoured her soft body, when I heard it through the walls again. "Fuck my throat!" A woman yelled, sounding... frustrated? "No, really fuck my throat. Treat me like a slut!"

Ugh, not now, I thought. I needed to sleep.

"Fine, then bend me over and fuck me!" She shouted. Great, I lamented. I'm drunk and pissed off, and that little blonde next door is yelling shit I want Ellen yelling at me.

Then I heard silence. Had the guy refused her? That made me chuckle. I guess Ellen wasn't the only woman whose man was turning her down for sex. Serves this hussy right for shrieking when there are other people--

"Yes, right there!" I rolled my eyes at the sudden yelp. "Yes, Jack, fuck me!" Now I could hear their bed creaking. "Harder! Make me your bitch!"

I know I should be happy overhearing that little blonde begging to get wrecked. I could've even enjoyed perving out on it like I had the first night I arrived. But I was feeling smug and jilted. If I didn't get to have fun in this hotel, I didn't want anyone else having fun, either.

My bile sobered me up. I needed out of there, so where better than the hotel bar? I headed downstairs and sat myself in a leather armchair in the guests-only section. A live pianist was playing, and I let the music wash over me. It was some Chopin etude, ethereal and timeless. That and the house dirty martini (celery brined with the olives) felt like they were cleansing the grime out of me.

After I'm not sure how long--the piano had turned to a jazzy Brubeck by this time--I heard a English woman's voice ask me, "How has your stay been so far, Mr. Sutton?" When I looked up, I saw the buxom redhead who had checked me into the hotel.

"Oh, a mixed bag, Miss--sorry, what is your name?"

"Carol, sir. And I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything wrong with your room? We like to make sure our guests feel taken care of." She wore a smile of service.

"It's not the hotel," I assured her. Though I bet you could take care of me well, I thought as I gazed up at Carol. She was in her late 30s or early 40s, and her massive breasts were pushing out her work blouse invitingly. Tapered waist and full hips pressing out a pencil skirt. She had one of those curvy mom bods that screamed fertility. "It's mostly this darned business trip," I continued.

"You must do fascinating work for them to bring you all the way from America, sir," Carol soothed. Was she flirting? Or was this just business class English hospitality? Buzzed from the booze, I decided to test it.

"I could tell you all about it over a drink, but I'd much rather learn about you."

Carol smiled. "I would be happy to tell you anything you would like to hear, sir." The shimmer in her blue eyes and the slight lilt she gave to the word "sir" had me thinking she really would say anything I wanted. "But I'm sorry," she continued, letting her eyes scan the bar. "My shift is over, but we really can't be seen fraternizing with guests."

"And what if we fraternized without being seen, Carol?" I held aggressive lust in my eyes. No doubt she could see it.

She bit her lower lip. "Then I think that would be most fine, sir."

I stood, with my martini glass, and put my hand on the small of Carol's back. "Come with me." She shuddered and nodded.

On the way out, I told the maître d' my room number so they could charge the drink. "Yes, it has been a reasonably good stay so far," I said to Carol. My hand was off here then. She turned her head to me and mouthed "thank you," grateful for the cover story I was giving her.

"You can call me David, by the way," I told her when we reached the elevator bank.

"I'd... rather call you Sir." She said with a pout. "If that's OK with you."

My cock was stirring and I was grinning like a wolf. "More than OK," I said. I took a step towards her but she held up her palm to stop me. "Not here. Cameras." She shrugged her right shoulder gently, indicating a domed black lens.

As we got out of the elevator and walked down the hall, Carol glanced around nervously, as if a coworker might spot her. But the hall was empty. We didn't speak until we reached my door. I opened it, grabbed her by her ass--nice and cushy--and pulled her inside into me.

"Oh! Sir!" She yelped with surprise as the door slammed shut. Her lilac-scented perfume intoxicated me, as did groping her body. I hiked her skirt up and felt her stocking-covered ass, plush and yielding in my grasp. I gazed into her eyes hungrily. "I don't normally do things like this," she demurred.

"Like what?" I asked playfully. Pawing at her, I started kissing her neck.

"Like going into--oh--oooh, Sir," she moaned. So I bit her neck gently. "Oh, yes!" She grabbed my head, pulling me into her.

"Does someone like being hurt?" I teased. I smacked her ass, making her moan.

"I do," she confessed. So bit harder. Lower. Right where her neck meets her shoulder. "Yesss!" She hissed with delight. "I just knew you'd know how to touch me. I could tell."

I grabbed her chin and pulled her face to mine. "You don't know the half of it, you pretty bitch," I growled. I kissed her hard. She tasted nice--like she'd brushed her teeth before she'd met me in the bar. As if that would make it or break it for a horny businessman. I could taste the liquor on me. I loved that my drinking was violating her cleanliness.

I wrapped my hand in Carol's shiny red hair and dragged her over to the bed, past the couch where I'd devoured Ellen. She complied and followed, her body shuddering with eagerness and desire. I threw her down so she was bent over, still standing, palms against the mattress. The room was dark, but the light from the window was enough for me to see her pale, round butt through her stockings. I gave it a smack.

"Oh!" She moaned at the sting. Wiggling her backside for more. So I hit her again. Harder. "Oh, yes!" At that, I hit her again. "Ngh, thank you, Sir," she cooed.

"Is someone a dirty painslut?" I smacked her five more times, altering my blows between each of her fleshy asscheeks.

"I am, Sir!" She agreed submissively.

"Tell me," I hissed, yanking her red locks before gifting her behind another blow.

"I'm a dirty painslut, Sir. Please hurt me." My fingertips gently traced her stocking-covered bottom, my other hand still claiming her by the hair.

"Beg better. Beg like a nasty bitch."

"Bruise my arse, Sir! Mark it up like you own me!" So I hit her several more times, harder than before. "Fuck!" Her swearing was music to my ears--that posh accent deigning to riddle itself with coarseness.

I pulled her hair to turn her head so she had to look at me, her eyes agog with hot anticipation. "You are OK with marks, yes?" I asked, wanting to confirm.

She blinked. "You can mark my arse. I want you to. Just not my neck or too high up on my tits. I'm picking up my daughter from my ex on Sunday, and the last thing I need is for that bastard to pick a fight over sex bruises."

"And you'll let me know if I go too hard?"

"Yes. Stoplight safewords, Sir. You can hurt me. I'll let you know if it's too much."

"Green, yellow, red," I grinned. She nodded. This woman knew what she wanted and, more importantly, how to let me know what she didn't want. That was freeing. It meant I could go to town.

"Then I'm going to have fun abusing this slutty mommy body."

She shuddered. "That's so hot," she whimpered.

"You like being a dirty mommy who gets wrecked by strange men in hotel rooms?" I growled in her ear.

"Yes, Sir, I love being degraded for being a whore mommy who gets wrecked when she can. Please degrade me." I reached over her buxom form and ripped her stockings at the seams, freeing her ass and thighs. "Sir!" Carol whimpered with delight. I reached and felt her exposed lower body. I could feel her pussy--no panties under the stockings. I felt sparse, trimmed pubic hair, no doubt as red as that lovely mane she sported.

Standing over her, my hand on the back of Carol's neck, I jammed two fingers right up her drooling cunt.

"You're fucking soaked," I sneered, loving how ready her body was to be used.

"Oh!" She grunted nastily. "You--fuck--you made me that way, Sir!"

"By abusing your slutty body, bitch?" I spanked her ass, my palm finding bare skin now that her stockings were destroyed, and felt the warmth of her flesh as my hand impacted her.

"Yes! Fuck!" I hit her again, and again, swapping blows between her left and right cheek. "I love being hurt! Love when a real man like you abuses me. Oooh, fuck, your fingers feel so good!"

I slowly finger-fucked her fat little twat as I beat her undulating ass. Resounding smacks to her bottom made my ears ring--she'd be bruised up for sure. I reached under her and pulled up her blouse, being careful not to damage the silky material of her work uniform. (Stockings felt replaceable. Not so much shirts.) I needed at those breasts. When I felt her up, I realized her tits were even larger than I'd suspected. And surprisingly firm for her size at that. I tweaked a nipple as I finger-fucked her submissively bent-over body.

"Fuck!" She yelped.

"Like having your tits mauled while you get your slutty cunt opened up?"

"Hurt my big mommy tits, Sir!" She snapped. So I twisted her other nipple and prodded a cuntjuiced finger against her asshole. "Oh! That's my arse, Sir!"

"Aww," I voiced mock-concern, "does this little painslut think she can get away without her ass being used?"

"It's--ooh, Sir," she whimpered as my fingertip traced her puckering rear hole. I felt the muscle relax, and I sank the tip right in. "Ooo," she exhaled. "I haven't had it up my arse... in so long. I never--fuck--let my ex do me there."

I pulled her beautiful red hair and looked her right in her baby blues, my pussy-drenched finger plunging deeper up her asshole. "Then I guess I'm going to remind you how a good painslut needs to have her ass used." Carol gasped and looked like she might cum just from hearing that. So I kissed her. Hard. Tongues gnashing together. I broke the kiss and yanked off her blouse and bra. "God damn!" I exclaimed at the sight of her bare tits.

"Do you like my body, Sir?" Carol asked with bashful obedience. She stood up to give me a full view. To present her body for the the man who owned her for the night. Her red hair cascaded over her shoulders. Her skirt was bunched at her waist. Her fat mommy milkers had some sag, but they were shockingly perky for their heft.

"You have no idea," I growled as I pulled Carol to me and sucked a nipple into my mouth, biting down.

"Oh--ow, fuck, yellow," she said right as my teeth sank into her. I let go and started to kiss and lick around her nipples more tenderly. "Sorry, I should have t-told you my--ooo--nipples are very sensitive."

I brought myself to eye level with Carol. "It's all good. I'm going to keep going. OK?" I kissed her gently.

"Yes. Please." She said softly. I thought I saw a tear forming in her eye, but I was planning to make her cry in more fun ways. I sucked and--now gently--bit Carol's nipples, mauling at her heavy breasts. "Yes! Like that. Fuck, that's so good!" I threw her onto the bed, on her back, so I could really feast on her tits. Carol gasped and writhed under me. I hooked a finger up her cunt as I enjoyed her tits with my mouth. She trembled. "Fuck!" I prodded her pussy faster. "Oh! Fuck!" Her thighs clamped fiercely around my wrist as I felt a splash of wetness spray my wrist.

"Did you just squirt?" I asked with unrestrained excitement.

"I'm--I'm sorry," she said. "I should have warned you--ah!" She yelped as I pulled her hair and kissed her hard.

"That's so fucking hot," I growled as I lightly bit her lower lip. "I fucking love a squirter." I brought my finger to my mouth to taste her juices. Musky and sweet. The way pussy should taste when it sprays for its owner. I stuck my tongue back in her mouth, wanting to share her flavor with me. She lapped at my tongue as I groped her boobs.

"I need to taste this pussy!" I stripped out of my suit, down to my boxer briefs, as Carol watched me from the bed. As much as I love a squirter, I don't love trips to the dry cleaner. "Reach down and spread that pussy open for me, slut." I ordered her. She complied, spreading her thighs and reaching down with her hands. I saw right up her pink slit, tight and glistening. You'd have no idea she'd popped a baby out of there.

I needed to eat it. I grabbed one of her thighs hard and dove in, swiping my tongue up through her flowing honey. "Oh, fuck! Oh fuck!" Carol was trembling again.

"Yes, baby, lemme devour that painslut pussy," I grumbled as I lapped away, my cock twitching at the taste of her essence. I bit on her inner thighs, making her scream. "That's gonna bruise, fucktoy," I informed her between licks.

"I'm gonna--I'm gonna--oh fuck!" She shrieked. The pain and the cunteating had her cumming again, spraying, this time into my mouth. I caught what I could and climbed up her body, spitting it into her mouth and over her face.

"Taste it, bitch," I said. She obediently stuck out her tongue, so I spat in her mouth again.

"Thank you, Sir," she whimpered, accepting the soiling of her pretty face. I slapped her across the cheek. "Ungh! Thank you, Sir," she said again, so grateful to be hurt like this.

"Good girl. Now," I grabbed Carol and rolled her onto her soft, small tummy so her pale ass, already showing some nice signs of bruising, was in the air, "you're going to put that mommywhore mouth to good use." I pushed down my boxer briefs, letting my cock bounce free and spring onto her face. She was still wet with the combined spit and pussy squirt I'd dumped on her.

I didn't have to say another word: Carol immediately licked the head of my cock and sucked it into her mouth.

"Good bitch! Good mommy slut. Fuck, you're a good cocksucker." I moaned, relishing her mouth tightly and wetly working up and own my shaft. I thrust in between her lips deeper. She coughed hard, so I pulled out.

"My ex wasn't--" She coughed again. "--wasn't this big."

"Think you can handle it?" I asked, tracing her lips with the head of my cock.

"I need it," she practically whispered--like it was too vulnerably true to say loudly--and sucked me back into her mouth.

"Yes, baby," I cooed, savoring having this redhead mommy cocksucker slurping up and down my meat. "Yeah, that's it." I slapped her upturned ass, making her chirp around my cock. The slap didn't stop Carol's sucking. "Good girl. Blow me like a whore." I smacked her ass again. It wasn't as impossibly round as Ellen's, so it didn't have the same jiggle, but it was still a sight to behold. Especially with Carol slobbering on my cock like an ex-whore relearning her former trade.

As she sucked, Carol kept her thighs spread apart. I took advantage and worked her pussy juice into her asshole. She was opening up back there, relaxing for me, letting me have her body. First it was just a fingertip, but soon I was pushing two of my big digits into her pretty pucker. All the while, she bobbed her head on my dick, moaning as I opened her up.

"I think it's time these mommyholes got fucked," I said. Carol was nearly suffocating herself on my cock, gobbling it down her throat. She spat it out to speak.

"I don't know if my arsehole is ready, Sir," she said with trepidation.

"Then I guess I'll hurt your pussy on my cock until it's so juicy it slides right up your whore ass." She shivered and her thighs clenched. She didn't say no and I knew she knew how to. So I climbed behind her and pulled her up onto her hands and knees. Bent over like that, back arched, Carol was a fucking sight. That round ass rippling into her waist, red hair waterfalling over her shoulders. I spread her cheeks and licked her from her pussy to her asshole--she looked too tasty not to.

"Oh, Sir! Your tongue feels so good there!"

"Where, mommyslut?" I spanked her ass as I rimmed her hole.

"In m-my arsehole. You're licking my arsehole!"

"And soon I'm going to be fucking it." I got on my knees behind Carol's bent-over body. "You ready to feel this raw cock up your pussy first?"

"Please. Stick it in me. Fuck me, Sir!"

"Want me to go slow?" I asked playfully, holding Carol's hair gently.

She looked back over her shoulder at me. "Fucking bury that big American cock up my twat!" She spat.

"Gladly!" I yanked her hair, forcing her back to arch more, and slammed balls deep.

"GAH!" She screamed. "That's huge!"

"Fucking take it!" I barked, clapping her cheeks with my thrusts. She'd get no rest, and I needed this. I was smashing my cock up her quim, rough and deep. "Gonna make you sore like you're giving birth all over again!" I hooked up a thumb up Carol's asshole. It went in easily and set her off anew: Carol's cunt squeezed nad squirted all over my hardness.

"GAAAHH FUCK!"

"Soak the bed as I wreck you, bitch!" Carol collapsed forward onto her big breasts, but I kept beating up her insides. "They're gonna need to buy a new bed because of what a whore you are!" I jeered as I rutted in her body. She screamed into the bedspread, her voice reverberating through the mattress's coiled springs.

With Carol's yelps muffled, I noticed sound through the wall again. "Fuck me harder, Jack!" It was softer than before--or at least that was my perception as I was pounding my redheaded slut--but the woman next door was clearly getting fucked yet again. "Ah! Ah! Fuck!" Her moans echoed through the walls.

They must be able to hear us, too, I realized. After what they'd put me through, they could get an earful.

I spanked Carol as I fucked her, thumb still crooked in her ass. "Oh my God, Sir! Fuck!" She moaned.

"Like bending over and giving up those fuckholes, slut?" I yelled, surely loud enough for my neighbors to hear.

"I love it!" I smacked her ass again. "Thank you! Hurt me!" So I deep-dicked her rough and nasty, flesh clapping, threatening to knock the wind out of her. Her body softened even more, and soon the thumb I had up her ass was joined by my index finger, making her backdoor stretch. I could feel my cock through her asshole. But I wanted to feel her asshole with my cock

"How about I take your ass now?" I asked. She felt ready, the muscled ring nice and soft on my invading digits. I pulled out of her cunt and placed my dick at her anal opening. I could see--and feel--a thick layer of her juices on my dick. It'd keep everything slippery.

Carol paused. "Just... please go slow." She pleaded softly.

"Slow until you're ready to feel me blow your back out up your ass?" I teased. I rubbed the head of my dick into her asshole. Just the tip. Prodding and massaging the tender opening.

"Yes. Yes, please." She wriggled her hole against my cockhead. Helping me do the deed. She wanted it bad.

"Then beg like a good whore."

Carol took a breath. "Please stick your fat cock all the way up my arse, Sir--OW!" She yelped as I gave her a clapping, hard spank to the ass.

"Beg like a good fucking whore!" I yelled. "Loud and clear and nasty. I want everyone to know what you want!"

"Destroy my mommywhore arsehole on your cock, Sir! Sodomize me like my ex-husband never could! Make it so I can barely sit when I go to pick up my--oooh yesss!" Carol went ecstatic as I pushed my cockhead through her rubbery asshole and felt her guts on my bitchbreaker. Hot and tight.