Hotel Surprise

Story Info
A husband has an unexpected surprise for wife after a date.
4.4k words
4.12
55.9k
53

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 09/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night went amazing.

Dinner was great, the conversation electrifying and the drinks flowed. Date nights were rare, but always good. Tonight it felt magical. Quinn was bottled up with so much pent up sexual energy, desire and nerves he felt like he was on top of the world.

Jordan, sexy as ever, was just intoxicating and was getting high off of Quinn's mood.

The light brushes against the thighs, the lingering eyes and the smirks all lended themselves to the sexual energy between the couple all night.

As they entered the elevator to go up to their hotel room, the fell into each others arms, attacking with their lips. It was pure and animalistic. As they made out, Quinn ravaged against her small dress, groping at her tits and pushing her against the wall. Jordan reached down and began to stroke Quinn's manhood through his pants as Quinn bent down, pulled a nipple free and began to lick and suck.

The elevator slowed and stopped much too soon and they barely got covered before the doors opened and another man walked in. They were clearly disheveled and the man smiled slightly and politely looked ahead. Jordan leaned into Quinn and smiled as Quinn slowly stroked her arm and moving in slow circles back for her nipple. The elevator stopped at their floor and they exited, Jordan looking back with a huge grin at the man before walking away hand in hand with her husband.

While Quinn fumbled for the key, Jordan began to stroke his dick again, which only slowed him down. Eventually shuffling into the room, all bets were off. As Jordan pulled him into a kiss she said, "Please, fuck me now."

Between pecks, Quinn answered, "Soon, my love. Soon."

Groping like teenagers they made their way to the bed as Quinn fell down, pulling Jordan on top of him. She was already in just her lingerie, and Quinn had his shirt off.

As they made out, Jordan rocked her hips, grinding her panty clad pussy on Quinn's hard dick while Quinn leaned forward to take a nipple in his mouth. She leaned back and held his head close as he slowly rolled her other nipple between finger and thumb.

Quinn loved her tits, her nipples, the way she arched her back when they made love.

Quinn quickly rolled her over and mounted her, bringing his lips back to hers as he humped and ground his hips into her. He grabbed her by the neck and hair and passionately made out as she stroked and scratched his back.

His thumb slowly worked up the side of her face and she turned to suck on it. He popped it out of her mouth, drug it down her body only stopping for a moment at her nipples before making his way down to her lower lips. He pushed her panties to the side and dove two fingers in, feeling how soaked she was. He alternated pushing deep inside her and rubbing her clit, slow then fast.

Not much had been said with words as of yet, but the room began to fill with her moans as she reached up and gripped the bed. He worked her close, licking her nipples and teasing her.

Quinn stopped suddenly when he knew she was close to cumming and Jordan looked up with a face of pleasure and desperation,

"Please don't stop now, I'm so close."

He reached over to a drawer and pulled out a blindfold.

"If you want to cum, you'll put this on, my sexy wife."

She smiled wryly at him and took it off of him and put it on and the room went black.

Quinn slowly crawled back into bed, letting her feel the weight of him. He hovered just above her lips, teasing her. She leaned forward for a kiss and he leaned back. Eventually falling on her, letting his lips caress hers. His hand went back to its loving work and she began to squirm.

When she was beginning to get close again, he rubbed her clit faster and nibbled on her left nipple, knowing it would make her cum.

"Oh, right there, right there, please don't stop," moaned Jordan, immersed in a dark world with only the sensation to focus on.

As she approached her climax, he stopped with a kiss.

"I love you," he said.

Jordan groaned in frustration, so close to climax.

"Do you want to cum, love?" he asked.

"Fuck, yes. Give it to me."

"Do you trust me?" He asked as his fingers grazed her pussy.

There was a pause as she bucked against his fingers. "I don't know, maybe," she grunted playfully.

Quinn grabbed Jordans hands and pulled them up, tying them to the head of the bed. Jordan tugged at them a bit, but before she could say anything, Quinn made his way down, dragging his tongue until he made it between her legs.

He nibbled lightly on her clit before diving into her pussy with his tongue. He absolutely loved the way she tasted, loved watching her squirm and couldn't get enough of eating her out. But he couldn't get ahead of himself.

He stood up, again leaving her on the brink of climax. She bucked her hips slightly and mewed.

He smirked then, drinking in her sexuality, her body the moment.

"I've got you another present, I promise its worth it."

Quinn had bought many of the toys they owned, and she enjoyed many of them, and while something new could be fun, Jordan just wanted her husband.

"I don't need another toy, just fuck me and let me cum!" She almost pouted.

Blindfolded and unable to see, Jordan just wanted the amazing sensations to come back. She squirmed slightly in his absence, straining to hear what he was doing. Jordan tugged at her bound hands, they weren't tight and she could move them slightly. She was able to scoot down near the edge of the bed. She thought she heard some rummaging and then another drawer closing.

Jordan raised her hips and bit her lip, "Please, give it to me."

"Oh, I'll you'll have it soon enough." She thought she could feel him approach.

Soon enough she could feel his breath, he lightly blew on her clit, her exposed lips and barely spread her pussy with his tongue.

"I fucking love you, so very much." His breath was gone.

"Just let me know when you want to stop," he said, his weight shifting on the bed next to her.

His lips descended on his tits, locking onto a nipple while his hand slightly tweaked the other. Her hands barely struggled in their bounds as she arched her back, bringing her body closer.

He released her nipple and kissed his way up her neck, grabbed the back of her neck and began to passionately make out with her.

His hand began to rub her thigh, in light circles tracing down to her mound. She moaned in his mouth.

Quinn released her and she could tell he knelt near her head. Jordan turned her head towards him and he grabbed the back of her head and hair gently.

As his hard cock landed on her cheek, his finger dipped into her folds, soaking itself in her juices.

Wide mouthed, she tried to take his dick into her mouth, but he rubbed it around her mouth in check, she moaned and tried to get at it, almost begging for it. His hand grabbed her nipple and gently rolled it.

Just as she finally wrapped her lips around the head of his dick, it dawned on her.

He had one hand on her head and one on her nipple. As it dawned on her, she felt the breath descent on the other hand fingering her, there was someone else in bed with them.

She came as the mouth began to suck on her clit. She came hard.

She sucked on the cock in her mouth and bucked her hips, pulling against the cuffs. The cock in her mouth started to slowly ease its way in and out as she gasped for breath and licked at it.

A second finger slid into her soaking pussy as the tongue moved expertly around her clit, every so often dipping down and diving into the folds of her.

This was Quinn's dick, she had sucked her husband enough to know the feel of it. She pulled back, and he released her, and his dick slid out of her mouth.

Jordan laid back and moaned, wrapping her head around what was happening. She felt Quinn lean down and take her nipple back in her mouth.

"Oh fuck," was all she said as a third finger sank into her and the mouth continued to suck.

She came again, quickly. She felt the mouth move off of her and the fingers continued to slowly fuck her as they put a thumb on her clit, rubbing in circles. They slowly, one by one exited, and she mewed.

She felt her husband kiss down her, and move off of the bed, never letting go of her as he kissed his way between her legs. A weight fell upon the bed next to her head, and she instinctually turned her head.

As she felt Quinn burying his head between her thighs, bringing his lips to her lower ones, she felt the head of a dick fall upon her lips. It was heavier than her husbands, but not especially so. With little hesitation, she sighed, opening her mouth.

Her teethed barely slightly, it grazed the head and her tongue darted out to touch it. She was about to suck the first dick since before Quinn and her began dating. She questioned herself for a moment, but it slowly began pushing into her mouth and she enveloped it with her mouth.

Quinn began licking intensely, pulling at her pussy lips and sucking on her clit. Jordan writhed as she got used to the head of the hard, thick cock in her mouth. She gently licked around it, while her husband slowly eased two fingers in her wet pussy.

The cock in her mouth didn't move, and she leaned back as her husband brought her to orgasm. She was beginning to lose count. Her head rolled back and she grasped at the sheets above her, wrapping her legs around her husbands head as he rode her bucking hips with his tongue and fingers.

As she fought for control over herself, she leaned forward, slightly bumping into the cock next to her before taking it into her mouth and sucking fervently. Jordan began to rock her head back and forth, unable to grasp it with her tied hands. Soon, with her added gusto, a hand grabbed the back of her head and the cock began to rock between her lips.

Her husband put a third finger into her, came up for air and watched his beautiful wife suck this big, hard dick. He knew she didn't deep throat much, but even still the other man was only able to get half of his cock inside her mouth. As he fucked her mouth she was moaning and rocking her head, sucking on his head as it came just to her lips before being thrust back into her mouth. He was trying to fuck her mouth deeper, but it could only go so far.

Quinn sat up, still fingering her while rubbing her clit with his thumb and he leaned forward to take her nipple into his mouth. He slowly brought his hands up, squeezing her tits and kissing over her body as she sucked on the cock in front of her, hands still bound. The man seemed to enjoy her efforts, leaning back and closing his eyes. Quinn's own hard dick, rubbed at her entrance, he grabbed it, moving it up and down, toying with her clit. Her hips began to rock back and forth, wanting it, but he had other ideas.

Never leaving her body, Quinn moved up to the other side of her head, still teasing a nipple between two fingers. The man released her head and she pulled her mouth off his dick, a little drool and precum dripping off the tip of his cock.

She had an audible sigh, "Oh fuck" was all she could get out.

She had felt Quinn's weight on the bed next to her, and she turned her head, smiling. He slapped his cock on her half open mouth, and she manuevered to take it in, sucking at his head. The man leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth and she moaned around Quinn's cock.

She let Quinn's dick pop out of her mouth, turned and sucked the new cock back in, loving the difference of the two. Her husband's was familiar, and a good size. This new cock was thicker, and just slightly longer, definitely more of a mouthful.

Quinn thought she was the sexiest woman alive, he couldn't believe he was kneeling down next to her as she sucked another hard dick, it was easily the hottest thing he had experienced.

The two men, pulled their dicks away from her hungry mouth and rolled her over and propped her on her elbows and knees, hands still bound and twisted now. She felt the other man's weight leave the bed and her husband get in front of her.

"Fuck," She asked, "Is someone going to fuck me now?"

Quinn knelt down infront of her, "You are the hottest thing I've ever seen," he said.

"I fucking love you, you are so sexy taking two dicks right now. Oh fuck baby, you are so fucking amazing." He bent down and kissed her, hesitantly, and she kissed back hard. Husband and wife began making out as Quinn slowly untied her hands.

As they kissed, Jordan could feel the man's fingers start to play with her pussy again. She moaned into her husband's mouth.

Quinn broke their kiss, still kneeling in front of her and watched as the man spanked his wife with an audible thwack, and she moaned in desire.

"Please fuck me," she almost begged. Getting up on her hands, now untied. His hard cock was at her entrance, he pushed his head against her folds and slid it up and down.

Quinn grabbed her face, knelt down kissed her one more long time.

"I love you. So, So fucking much." He took off her blindfold as Jordan pushed back against the man and the head of his dick slipped inside her. Jordan and Quinn made eye contact, Jordan's eye got big as she bit her lip and Quinn thought this was the sexiest thing he had ever seen.

He had fucked her countless times but to be able to witness it, was something totally different. This women in front of him was a goddess, the love of his life and he was so turned on to get to watch her experience something new.

She held eye contact with her husband for as long as she could before falling back down to her elbows, gripping the sheets as she moaned face first into the bed with ecstasy. The hard dick slowly fucking her now, wasn't huge but was different and a bit larger than her husbands. It had been over 10 years since she had something different besides a few toys and the warmth, the feel and reality of it all was sending her crashing through her own climax.

The man inched in slowly, pulled out to where his head was just at the entrance of her before sinking slowly in, going just a little bit further. He was taking his time, he was loving the silky, tight, wet pussy surrounding him.

She bucked her hips back, and he sank all the way inside, as deep as he could go and held it there. After a moment he began to fuck her. Slowly at first but he gained speed shortly, bringing his dick all the way to the head before sinking back inside of her.

She was in heaven, she wouldn't have wanted to admit it, but she loved it. It was different than the way her husband fucked her. She loved her husband, but this was different, more animalistic.

She got back up on her hands, her body rocking with each thrust. The man spanked her ass again, a little harder than her husband usually did. It stung with a little pain, but there was pleasure there too. Jordan had realized, even without the blindfold on she still hadn't seen the man who was fucking her so good, and was about to turn her head when her husbands cock brushed her lips.

She opened her mouth and licked the tip, the thrusts began to be a bit more powerful and Quinn's dick slipped into her mouth. Quinn looked down at his beautiful wife as she looked up with his dick in her mouth. Eye contact during a blowjob was an incredible turn on and the fact that she was being fucked by another dick at the same time, Quinn did not last long. He began to cum, the first few Jordan hit the back of Jordan's mouth, she swallowed what she could, but between thrusts, his cock fell out and he continued to cum, hitting Jordan a little on the face, on her tits and the rest on the bed.

Jordan normally continued to jack Quinn off after he came, to keep the pleasure going until he couldn't take it anymore but she knelt down, her ass in the air as the cock behind her continued to fuck her. It had slowed down and was grinding a bit more.

Quinn layed down next to her, turned her head towards his and kissed her.

"I really love you, and I want you to enjoy this," he said. "With this scene in front of me, I'll be hard in no time."

Jordan reached up and put her hands on the headboard of the bed and began to buck back against the man behind her. They got in unison and began to fuck hard and fast, with her moaning loudly. Quinn rolled over and slid in underneath her, biting down on a nipple and he rubbed her body all over. The man behind her spanked her again, beginning to leave a red mark on her ass. She groaned as she neared another orgasm.

The man grunted as he thrust in her, he reached up and grabbed her. One hand on her shoulder as the other lightly pulled her hair. Her husbands mouth on her nipple, his hands roaming across her torso, the man behind her taking her roughly, and his dick plunging into her again and again all led her to another earth-shattering orgasm. As she leaned forward into it, the man let go of her hair and she collapsed onto Quinn. As the man continued to pull all the way back and thrust his big cock hard inside of her, her moans were guttural as her orgasm tore through her.

Quinn, underneath her continued to rub his hands over her sides and back, no longer able to like and squeeze her nipples with her collapsed on top of him. Her hands roamed in her orgasm, squeezing his leg and the sheets. The man pounding her from behind started to slow, but continued pulling his thick cock all the way to the entrance of her wet pussy, before slowly easing it back in until his pelvis hit hers. As her orgasm began to simmer and she began to catch her breath, one of Quinn's hands slowly moved between her thighs and found her clit.

Quinn slowly and softly rubbed her clit as this new cock continued to ease in and out of her. Just as her orgasm was subsiding, her brought her back in. Her moans muffled by the sheets as she buried her head in them.

Moments later, while she was still in mid orgasm with her husbands fingers on her clit, the man picked up the pace for a moment, spanked and gripped her ass as he dove his cock in her one last time. She could feel the cock inside her swell before unleashing it's cum inside her. She could feel the warm release flood her. The man squeezed her ass as he moaned into her back, nibbling slightly at her skin.

Her hand holding on to her husbands leg could now feel his hard cock, upright against it. She slowly released his leg to grab ahold of his cock, slowly pumping it up and down. Quinn continued to slowly rub her clit as she came down for her orgasm, prolonging her pleasure.

The man, spent, slowly pulled his cock out of her as they both sighed. Moments later, her husbands fingers attempted to fill the void. She let go of Quinn's cock as she got up on her hands and Quinn slid out from underneath her.

Jordan finally turned her head and gazed upon the man who had fucked her so well. He stood back, marveling at the scene. Jordan guessed he was slightly older than her and her husband, by no more of five years. He was lithe, his muscled torso bare, his close cropped beard matched his short hair. He had a small patch of trimmed pubic hair just over his dripping cock, still decently hard even after he had came inside her. He was attractive and the fact that he stared at her in exhausted awe, made Jordan smirk with pride and pleasure. His eyes met hers and they were full of lust.

Jordan, lost momentarily in this man's body, felt the weight of the bed shift behind her as her husband took up position behind her. He rubbed her ass back, before turning her over.

"God you're so fucking hot," a voice said, Jordan couldn't tell which man actually spoke it.

As she got on her back, the man had moved closer to her head, slowly playing with his softened, wet cock. She reached out, and was surprised on how firm it still was, as she pulled on it softly. She gasped as she felt her husband's breath moments before her took her clit in his mouth and began to suck and bite at it. The man leaned in closer and she took his cock in her mouth. She could taste her own juices, mixed with a slightly different, salty cum than her husbands.

12