All Comments on 'Hotel Surprise'

by Cum4theCumGod

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written

I thought it was well written. I honestly don't care for the topic but I could see you put effort into being very descriptive, You never mentioned if this had been her fantasy or if this was not their first time sharing but in some ways it didn't need it. I mean it didn't read like he was taking a risk that she would scream, leave him, or think it was a set up for him to divorce her later or use this for his turn at another woman. She loved the sex with two men and he got off on it. Its your story and it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I liked it. It's your story. Tell it how you imagine it...

StackedActionStackedActionover 3 years ago
Trolls will troll

But I liked it very much. Got me wet and that’s what matters.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The cuck surprised his whore with another boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It takes effort and imagination to keep a high level of sexual tension in a long term couple's monogamous relationship. Breaking monogamy simply shows the limit of how much each partner is willing to put into the partnership. Based on the wife's reaction, this husband appears to have given up some time ago. Oh well, he likely has other priorities.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A bit to long for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous